Author Topic: the future synthol generation  (Read 4463 times)

lesaucer

the future synthol generation
« on: August 22, 2011, 05:34:30 PM »
this is retarded.. at my gym we got 2 guys, 1 has decent upper bod with huge arms full of synthol.. then i noticed another random normal looking guy who started training with him a while ago. i saw him today, shit biceps, but his triceps are fullllblown to the max, looks like tumors lol, and hes like the narrowest guy at the gym. god these clowns looks ridiculous together, they cant even bench 2 plates aside and got 20inches guns.. anyone who knows a little something about training can see they are fucking idiot, i wonder if the hoes knows its oil tho.. or do they see them as strong and muscular cus of their big soft arms? dumb bitch lol..  any retards like this at your gym?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: the future synthol generation
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 05:53:09 PM »
this is retarded.. at my gym we got 2 guys, 1 has decent upper bod with huge arms full of synthol.. then i noticed another random normal looking guy who started training with him a while ago. i saw him today, shit biceps, but his triceps are fullllblown to the max, looks like tumors lol, and hes like the narrowest guy at the gym. god these clowns looks ridiculous together, they cant even bench 2 plates aside and got 20inches guns.. anyone who knows a little something about training can see they are fucking idiot, i wonder if the hoes knows its oil tho.. or do they see them as strong and muscular cus of their big soft arms? dumb bitch lol..  any retards like this at your gym?

Ask Greg Valvolino his opinion...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 05:53:53 PM »

Ask Greg Valvolino his opinion...

Greg never used synthol  :D :D
X

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 06:12:40 PM »
Greg never used synthol  :D :D

dont hate on greg ffs...hes got a great wobbly build..... u hatin on his melting rear delts?.......thats not fair .....greg trained hard to get square biceps peaks and to become a fukn junkie suckin oil and blood outta his arms respect him ....... he is a stable human being and should be strusted as a bodybuilding great!......and an inspiration to young bodybuilders who want to stay healthy and getbig........... hes not a psycho....dont say that!

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 08:13:00 PM »
I will start synthol soon

maybe next winter

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 08:15:28 PM »

maybe next winter

you better put some anti freeze in your syntho'... walking down crescent and Ste-Catherine on january will not forgive and you will hydrolock.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 08:19:22 PM »
you better put some anti freeze in your syntho'... walking down crescent and Ste-Catherine on january will not forgive and you will hydrolock.
I don't go to MTL much, I stay on the southshore  8)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 08:20:28 PM »

lol what do u know about mtl

lesaucer

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 08:21:15 PM »

maybe next winter

if i see a jacked and tan from mt2 abuse bouncer in mtl one day with ruined arms from synthol ill beat the shit out of him!! and gonna make sure to bring some friends lmao

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 08:23:43 PM »
there was this clown at my gym who used to train... and it looked fucking retarded ahaha... he injected on his tricep and it looked so bad kinda like a HUGE mosquito bite lol

so dumb the kids these days .. u can tell its fake

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 08:24:40 PM »
I have yet to see a guy using synthol at my gym, though I've seen everything else lol, new york is such a ridic place to work out

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 08:25:05 PM »
I don't go to MTL much, I stay on the southshore  8)

smart. you seem like a st-hubert type of guy and/or former boucherville. are you a robert sabatinni or a rudy soliman fan?

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 08:25:23 PM »
if i see a jacked and tan from mt2 abuse bouncer in mtl one day with ruined arms from synthol ill beat the shit out of him!! and gonna make sure to bring some friends lmao

haha I am a shitty fighter !

I just give good open hand slaps and also kicks to the balls  8)

I like kicking people in the nuts, especially if they are 2-3 against me  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 08:26:21 PM »
smart. you seem like a st-hubert type of guy and/or former boucherville. are you a robert sabatinni fan or a rudy soliman one?

never spoke to both but I saw Robert a few times at Flex in laprairie

I live in brossard, lived in laprairie and candiac a few years

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 08:30:01 PM »
I have yet to see a guy using synthol at my gym, though I've seen everything else lol, new york is such a ridic place to work out

it's not "that" obvious bro, just an unusual swelling to the muscle

synthol looks nothing like Valentino

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 08:36:11 PM »
it's not "that" obvious bro, just an unusual swelling to the muscle

synthol looks nothing like Valentino

Those people would get made fun of in my gym, I live in a super guido neighborhood, they would get talked about behind their backs but very loudly. If you are loud when you work out, people will stand behind you and talk about what a dick you are. The other day I was doing something on an incline bench, and my legs were spread apart and I was huffing and puffing and this kid is making fun of people, he goes that guy looks like he's giving birth and I realize it's me he's talking about and I start cracking up in the middle of the set, didn't say anythign to him though, didn't wanna make him uncomfortable. The asian kids get picked on so much in my gym, they get no respect, when I'm done with a bench I look around and try to offer it to an asian kid becaue they get kicked off machines by the italians

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 10:21:50 PM »

maybe next winter
are you serious? like why? it's not muscle i mean so...  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 10:24:58 PM »

maybe next winter
???
Are you large enough already?  Haven`t you won some shows without it?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 10:25:15 PM »
Those people would get made fun of in my gym, I live in a super guido neighborhood, they would get talked about behind their backs but very loudly. If you are loud when you work out, people will stand behind you and talk about what a dick you are. The other day I was doing something on an incline bench, and my legs were spread apart and I was huffing and puffing and this kid is making fun of people, he goes that guy looks like he's giving birth and I realize it's me he's talking about and I start cracking up in the middle of the set, didn't say anythign to him though, didn't wanna make him uncomfortable. The asian kids get picked on so much in my gym, they get no respect, when I'm done with a bench I look around and try to offer it to an asian kid becaue they get kicked off machines by the italians

Damn, sounds like turf wars going on in your gym.

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 08:49:57 AM »
???
Are you large enough already?  Haven`t you won some shows without it?

haven't done a show in years, because I am too small yet to win a show here in quebec.
Our local shows are the level of your national qualifiers

in fact we only have 2 local show, 1 provincial and then the nationals

Next show I will do will be in a few years, I need to get by bodyweight up for that

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 08:55:41 AM »
haven't done a show in years, because I am too small yet to win a show here in quebec.
Our local shows are the level of your national qualifiers

in fact we only have 2 local show, 1 provincial and then the nationals

Next show I will do will be in a few years, I need to get by bodyweight up for that
You ought not destroy yourself with such things.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 08:56:58 AM »
You ought not destroy yourself with such things.

I am in no rush, it's just a hobby 8)

of course I will never be a pro as I don't have leafy thug's structure, but I enjoy being big

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 09:02:34 AM »
I am in no rush, it's just a hobby 8)

of course I will never be a pro as I don't have leafy thug's structure, but I enjoy being big

Synthol though?  That stuff looks so ridiculous.  You already have near Pro Size I thought in your early 20s.  What are you 220 or so at 5`11?

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 09:06:56 AM »
Synthol though?  That stuff looks so ridiculous.  You already have near Pro Size I thought in your early 20s.  What are you 220 or so at 5`11?

right now I am 240 at 5'11 but a bit smoot

I am not anywhere near pro size tho, dieted down I would be around 210, maybe 205 really dehydrated

if I compete again I need to be a heavyweight, about 220 lbs or so. I have very long limbs and it makes most of my poses look lanky (especially front double biceps)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 09:11:37 AM »
right now I am 240 at 5'11 but a bit smoot

I am not anywhere near pro size tho, dieted down I would be around 210, maybe 205 really dehydrated

if I compete again I need to be a heavyweight, about 220 lbs or so. I have very long limbs and it makes most of my poses look lanky (especially front double biceps)
Lanky is a good thing in my opinion.  You don`t want to look like a Bloofy PhilInsulina.  I think you are at the tipping point right now and anymore will just have a regressive effect.  You should be trying to look like Arnold, not Art Atwood.