Author Topic: Going back to my hometown, should I visit the love of my life?  (Read 11000 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
So tomorrow I'm going back into my old stomping grounds, where I did all my growing up, and where I met, and LEFT the love of my life in pursuit of my own ambitions and growth as a person.  Going back to spend time with the folks, close family, best buds I had.  But I know, the urge to want to stop by and visit her, or call her, set something up will be strong, hell, it's why I'm posting it on here!

Fellas, this is no Americano whore, this woman was a giver, caring, sweet, funny and dorky, open to new things, oh and DAMN SEXY.  She never realized how great looking she was, which made her very humble.

In pursuit of my own goals in life, I left her, she tried so hard to keep me, keep contact, not lose me "for good", but I was cold, "GETBIG COLD". 

3 months after our separation, I tried to make contact, we did, I was hard on her still, I felt being a part of her life was enough, I hurt her for being a dick, self centered.
In turn, a month afterwards, I tried to be myself, not this cold guy I was being (it was my way of pushing her away).  In that time, she through all that shit in my face and CUT ME OFF!!  Games huh, in any case, I looked dumb in the end.

NOW, a year later I'm going back, Getbig, do I visit this wonderful lady, I'm smarter, much greater looking, MUCH, (thanks to hormones), and I'm STILL IN LOVE WITH HER.  No girl I've met since her even comes close.  What you guys think I should do?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Going back to my hometown, should I visit the love of my life?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 12:32:14 AM »
get over it, dude..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 01:05:12 AM »
Maybe she has a stable relationship or got married? Have you thought about that?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 01:14:09 AM »
So tomorrow I'm going back into my old stomping grounds, where I did all my growing up, and where I met, and LEFT the love of my life in pursuit of my own ambitions and growth as a person.  Going back to spend time with the folks, close family, best buds I had.  But I know, the urge to want to stop by and visit her, or call her, set something up will be strong, hell, it's why I'm posting it on here!

Fellas, this is no Americano whore, this woman was a giver, caring, sweet, funny and dorky, open to new things, oh and DAMN SEXY.  She never realized how great looking she was, which made her very humble.

In pursuit of my own goals in life, I left her, she tried so hard to keep me, keep contact, not lose me "for good", but I was cold, "GETBIG COLD". 

3 months after our separation, I tried to make contact, we did, I was hard on her still, I felt being a part of her life was enough, I hurt her for being a dick, self centered.
In turn, a month afterwards, I tried to be myself, not this cold guy I was being (it was my way of pushing her away).  In that time, she through all that shit in my face and CUT ME OFF!!  Games huh, in any case, I looked dumb in the end.

NOW, a year later I'm going back, Getbig, do I visit this wonderful lady, I'm smarter, much greater looking, MUCH, (thanks to hormones), and I'm STILL IN LOVE WITH HER.  No girl I've met since her even comes close.  What you guys think I should do?

Go for it.  No retreat no surrender. 8)  If you don't you'll always wonder.  Be prepared to be verbally and emotionally lashed.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 03:14:10 AM »
i heard she had a sex change

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 03:29:23 AM »
"Visit the love of my life.", "Im still inlove with her."

translation:

"I want to fuck her one more time."

Get over it, son.  ::) She might have a life...you really think she would care more if she saw you "jacked"...since you "take hormones"?

rofl.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 03:30:36 AM »

I heard she gotten faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.... .

Xerxes

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 03:32:04 AM »
"Visit the love of my life.", "Im still inlove with her."

translation:

"I want to fuck her one more time."

Get over it, son.  ::) She might have a life...you really think she would care more if she saw you "jacked"...since you "take hormones"?

rofl.
;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 03:41:52 AM »
She war Chers daughter, right ?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 03:46:15 AM »
Ive heard she got gangbanged.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 04:04:10 AM »
Too late, stud.  Door is closed, ship has sailed, etc.  If it was a 20 year marriage or something you'd have a shot but young love is fragile and is done for when someone drives over it with a tank.

In short: fuck her sister instead.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 04:09:47 AM »
What a pathetic chock full of remorse for being an egotistical fag douche.

newmom

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 04:12:23 AM »
nothing wrong with having lunch or drinks. See what's there. If she's single and you wish to pursue it, by all means give it a go

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 04:12:35 AM »

i'm quite sure your mother still loves you

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 04:18:48 AM »
Dude do you realize how many cocks she has had inside her since then? 

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 04:24:43 AM »
What a pathetic chock full of remorse for being an egotistical fag douche.
He means: buy her some nice flowers..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 04:51:40 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 04:58:02 AM »
you are fucking inlove with her ,, why do you need to ask? if you dotn go you will never be able to forgive yourself,, if she loved you then it should be there now espcialy if she is not americano whore like you say ,, the problem is ...will she be able to stand bodybuild and the hormones? if the answer is yes then go for her,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 05:51:23 AM »
Yes.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 06:28:47 AM »
you are fucking inlove with her ,, why do you need to ask? if you dotn go you will never be able to forgive yourself,, if she loved you then it should be there now espcialy if she is not americano whore like you say ,, the problem is ...will she be able to stand bodybuild and the hormones? if the answer is yes then go for her,,

gh15 approved

this is what i like about GH15, he can speak about the good times, the happier and tender times, not only the hardcore sex with the whores times and pretend to be a stud who only "fucks and chucks" like a lot of tools on the internet

don't believe the hype, a lot of these "alpha players" will end up alone unless they have money and lots of it (which they usually dont, because they're chumps who spend all their time chasing whores and injecting hormones)

just fuck a whore left and right in the red light district secretly (ALWAYS WEAR A DISGUISE!!!!!!!!!!!) if you can't constrain yourself but finding a good woman is a never a bad idea

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 06:33:44 AM »
Thinking youre better looking because of hormones is quite funny LOL your probably 'bigger' which would mean jack all to most women lol and you probably look older , hope that helps! ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 06:34:03 AM »
Why doncha just go to bed, boss.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 06:42:58 AM »
Thinking youre better looking because of hormones is quite funny LOL your probably 'bigger' which would mean jack all to most women lol and you probably look older , hope that helps! ;D

if he started using growth hormonas he probably looks younger now, fresher face and maybe better hair and skin

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 06:59:32 AM »
If you gotta ask the internet, she's probably not the love of ur life

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 07:03:02 AM »
If you gotta ask the internet, she's probably not the love of ur life

i dont know, in this day and age people trust the internet more than their real friends and family

like that niglet who killed himself after asking the internet "should i kill myself?" and they said "do it homo"

that's why i always give good advice to these lost souls on the internets