Author Topic: highly important bible index/ muscular develop and ron heris  (Read 14564 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
highly important bible index/ muscular develop and ron heris
« on: August 23, 2011, 04:08:37 PM »
Quote from:
God of Hormones,

Care to give us your opinion?

[url
http://www.forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/80475-Ronnie-and-Mike-From-Jersey-Shore-Are-they-juicers[/url]

Leave name out, much respect.

why do you fellas keep bring me musdcular develp balonie? i said i dont want to hear about their balonie,, this is disgraced place ,, nothing said there is true ,, very few there know what they talk about in regarding bodybuild,, i said repetdly to stop asking me an dbringing me their balonie,,

this is LAST TIME I ANSWER MUSCULAR DEVELOP BALONIE,,

YES THEY JUICE THEIR MAMA AND PAPA ,, but! more importantly look twards the ron heris postings in that tread,, this is something i want my pupils to look into ,,

LOOK TWARDS THE RON HERIS POSTINGS ,,

"Guidos and juice go together like peanut butter and jelly"

"They are getting paid to juice, lift, tan, drink, dance, and fuck - livin' the dream!"

now this! is why you should hate bodybuild and always do it with hate and twards raping fellas like ron heris on stage,, this is why you should alwasy wish harm and bad karma on those fellas of the such of ron heris,, this is  the true mental sickness of the cult called bodybuild,,

for long time all ron heris say is no hormone no nothing stop this stop that,, then you read this about simple fellas and what he think the physiwes of fellas who dont even look like bodybuild are made of...look into the quotes,,

van b described ron heris with uniqe disgust,, van b really really do not like i would say even hate ron heris,, same for many fellas who want to bring him down ,, i do not like ron heris and its a passion of mine for the last year to explore more into the sick brain of fellas of the cults,, from white widow that know the prices of kilograms of powders,, that deal and buy narcotics,, to fellas like ron heris that make money out of JUICING and writing lies on the front of a magazine for the cult

you ask why the bodybuild can nto go mainstream ...right?

THIS RIGHT THERE is your answer,,

i want my pupils all around the world to actualy read this posting i got now in pm,, you know i dont like to answer questions about other boarding balonie but this one i chose for a reason ,, it is important you understand just how MENTALY SICK ron heris is ,, mentaly derange living in a dark world of lies and misgusing,,

i suggest you evaluate everything you do with supplements,, i suggest a complete boy cut on specific supplements which i will lay out in future gh15 bible indexes,,

i want you again to read into the mind of a mentaly sick lieing fella ,, that got into high position in the cult of bodybuild for he is writing what you fellas the begginers at age 14-15 read and then go waste money on

this is a bible index,,

this is gh15 sealed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: highly important bible index/ muscular develop and ron heris
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 04:12:06 PM »
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/80475-Ronnie-and-Mike-From-Jersey-Shore-Are-they-juicers

this is the posting,, it wont come up with blue letters,, you can find it if you look hard enough ,, the generation you are part of is good in this things

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 04:40:37 PM »
Bodybuilding is now more mainstream and bigger than it has ever been before, people mention what about in Arnold's day, it was him who was mainstream not bodybuilding becaue he left bodybuilding to pursue movies, he became famous for that. He saw steroids as a road to glory where as Ronnie saw steroids as a road to bodybuilding glory. The magazines will never talk about steroids openly because it's a controlled substance, when it becomes legal to buy it like tylenol, they still won't talk about it because they wanna pretend their naturally superior to you and besides athletes will still have to lie about not using because the sports authorities will never ever give up the power that banning steroids from competition gives them.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 04:45:03 PM »
Who gives a shit?

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 04:52:11 PM »
Ron heris = tiny piece of shit

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 05:02:07 PM »
Bodybuilding is now more mainstream and bigger than it has ever been before, people mention what about in Arnold's day, it was him who was mainstream not bodybuilding becaue he left bodybuilding to pursue movies, he became famous for that. He saw steroids as a road to glory where as Ronnie saw steroids as a road to bodybuilding glory. The magazines will never talk about steroids openly because it's a controlled substance, when it becomes legal to buy it like tylenol, they still won't talk about it because they wanna pretend their naturally superior to you and besides athletes will still have to lie about not using because the sports authorities will never ever give up the power that banning steroids from competition gives them.
all good points man.but i disagree a little about bodybuiding being more mainstream.especially with young people.the country is getting fatter and more out of shape and steroids are easy to be against.i wonder how many that favor pot being legal think steroids are evil incarnte.my feeling is most people are lazy and make excuses why they are overweight or dont workout.thye like things like video games and similar activities.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 05:07:21 PM »
Steroids are controlled because the US gov. wants control and tax revenue, not because people want them illegal. And they are basically mainstream, every actor does it, every athlete, they all lie but that is also a mainstream thing, to lie about roids, about drugs, about the kind of life you live, walking around smiling all day, acting "alpha," it's a world of pretense we live in, but steroids basically are mainstream. Who talks honestly about sex these days, does that mean it isn't mainstream?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 06:22:52 PM »
Steroids are controlled because the US gov. wants control and tax revenue, not because people want them illegal. And they are basically mainstream, every actor does it, every athlete, they all lie but that is also a mainstream thing, to lie about roids, about drugs, about the kind of life you live, walking around smiling all day, acting "alpha," it's a world of pretense we live in, but steroids basically are mainstream. Who talks honestly about sex these days, does that mean it isn't mainstream?
[/quote
good stuff,,,ur right its not correct or admit to taking steroids cause it makes u stronger,better,faster,overall being,,but at the office or at home u can shout to heavens how ur on,prozac,lithium,heart medications,diabetes meds,ect...steroids are viewed upon as pure evil,,,

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 06:24:51 PM »

if you knew how many chicks i pleasured today, you'd pass out.
Deep Tissue Massage

lesaucer

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 06:33:06 PM »
frien friend fella lisen.. we are bodybuilda we just inject full load the syringue EVERY INJECT with trenbognona with testosterona for thicness friend and growthaona for 3d and soulders popping out of the body ok? we dont care friend we just do this and drink pinapple juicy mixed with cartooned liquid eggs whitey all day and add slina if need more size

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 06:58:01 PM »
yes,,that ic correct ,,

i will go here and tell you a secret ,, add it into your brain shelves somewhere between the eye brow and the neck hair im sure you can find a place to store it ,,

a BODYBUILDER that is looking competetive...not even competing ONLY looking copetetive!,, has ALWAYS one of the following products in blood

1. trenbolona ace

2. human growth hormone

notice i dont mention testosterona!,, the 2 product i mention are ALWAYS AT ANY TIME in the blood of a bodybuilder..either one sometime both but its alwyas one of them or both in blood,,

why?

because they FORGIVE any mistake a bodybuilder make ,, and we make tons! our body want omeostasis and the only 2 products who keep our body from omeostasis and return to normalcy are

human growth hormone and or trenbolona ace....the more advanced you are the more you use,, always one of them or both! in blood

testosterona is also always in blood to some degree but the key elements in quality conditioned size is hgh and trenbolona ace,,

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lesaucer

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 07:11:51 PM »
yes,,that ic correct ,,

i will go here and tell you a secret ,, add it into your brain shelves somewhere between the eye brow and the neck hair im sure you can find a place to store it ,,

a BODYBUILDER that is looking competetive...not even competing ONLY looking copetetive!,, has ALWAYS one of the following products in blood

1. trenbolona ace

2. human growth hormone

notice i dont mention testosterona!,, the 2 product i mention are ALWAYS AT ANY TIME in the blood of a bodybuilder..either one sometime both but its alwyas one of them or both in blood,,

why?

because they FORGIVE any mistake a bodybuilder make ,, and we make tons! our body want omeostasis and the only 2 products who keep our body from omeostasis and return to normalcy are

human growth hormone and or trenbolona ace....the more advanced you are the more you use,, always one of them or both! in blood

testosterona is also always in blood to some degree but the key elements in quality conditioned size is hgh and trenbolona ace,,

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

is theres sides that comes from long term tren use? whats the maximum time you can run run it?  ive always did 8-10 weeks max i fear for my kidneys.. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 07:17:08 PM »
kidneys are nto the problem with trenbolona ace,, no one lost no kidnys from that they lose them from abuse of diuretic and narcotics,, the problem with trenbolona ace is that it fuck your mental stability in the long run AGAIN this is not permanenet effect,, it just get you anxiety and get you very fighty ,, it also get you very awake lol and inaddition to that it gets you very paranoid,, you always think of the worst things that can happen to your love ones your dogs your cats anyone ,, you start tearing out of no reason at night just cause of anxiety and parnoia and bad thoughts,, it is a problem but a smart wize bodybuilder can deal with it ,, if they cant they still find solution to deal with it lol ,,

you can go very long time on trenbolona ,, good 6 months 100mg every day with zero problems what so ever,, only problem is that you need to eat otherwize bodyfat drop too low ,, yes there is such a thing as too low bodyfat when not on stage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 07:19:52 PM »
Dear God,

Your post about the hormone orchestra was pure art.

If you were trapped on an island with nothing but a home gym, a funnel, and the choice of one hormone, which hormone would you select to be regularly airdropped to you in an air conditioned case?

lesaucer

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 07:29:06 PM »
kidneys are nto the problem with trenbolona ace,, no one lost no kidnys from that they lose them from abuse of diuretic and narcotics,, the problem with trenbolona ace is that it fuck your mental stability in the long run AGAIN this is not permanenet effect,, it just get you anxiety and get you very fighty ,, it also get you very awake lol and inaddition to that it gets you very paranoid,, you always think of the worst things that can happen to your love ones your dogs your cats anyone ,, you start tearing out of no reason at night just cause of anxiety and parnoia and bad thoughts,, it is a problem but a smart wize bodybuilder can deal with it ,, if they cant they still find solution to deal with it lol ,,

you can go very long time on trenbolona ,, good 6 months 100mg every day with zero problems what so ever,, only problem is that you need to eat otherwize bodyfat drop too low ,, yes there is such a thing as too low bodyfat when not on stage

gh15 approved

so 0 health sides? i dont give a shit about mental sides im the coolest bra around never had any problem due to behavior im just concerned so i dont get health sides.  and god, if you were me and had the choice of either: add 7ius eod of gh, or up the tren dose from 150mg eod to like 100mg or even 150mg ed, what do you choose?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 07:34:31 PM »
Dear God,

Your post about the hormone orchestra was pure art.

If you were trapped on an island with nothing but a home gym, a funnel, and the choice of one hormone, which hormone would you select to be regularly airdropped to you in an air conditioned case?

depends,, if i ws already a bodybuild from before and my hormone levels shut down like most of us ...it would be testosterona just so i can keep on going and nto be even more depressed

if i was just a fella who did a cycle or 2 ...i would chose gh,, for the over all benefits

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lesaucer

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 07:37:14 PM »
depends,, if i ws already a bodybuild from before and my hormone levels shut down like most of us ...it would be testosterona just so i can keep on going and nto be even more depressed

if i was just a fella who did a cycle or 2 ...i would chose gh,, for the over all benefits

gh15 approved

i would have bet my life you would have said tren ace... fortunately i didnt bet my life.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 07:44:54 PM »

so 0 health sides? i dont give a shit about mental sides im the coolest bra around never had any problem due to behavior im just concerned so i dont get health sides.  and god, if you were me and had the choice of either: add 7ius eod of gh, or up the tren dose from 150mg eod to like 100mg or even 150mg ed, what do you choose?

i w ould try to prime body with gh by adding 7 iu ,, then when off gh put in trenbolona in the window hgh creates and benefit of both

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lesaucer

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 07:47:28 PM »
i w ould try to prime body with gh by adding 7 iu ,, then when off gh put in trenbolona in the window hgh creates and benefit of both

gh15 approved

thank you friend

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 07:51:34 PM »
Truly tempting. but there is no way i would ever buy hormones from the internet. hell, i wouldnt even try buy cuban cigars from the internet anymore. so i can just imagine the scum hormones for sale.  :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2011, 07:52:59 PM »
Truly tempting. but there is no way i would ever buy hormones from the internet. hell, i wouldnt even try buy cuban cigars from the internet anymore. so i can just imagine the scum hormones for sale.  :-\
Gym toilets arn't only for bum sex  :D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2011, 07:57:28 PM »
srsly, the perfect product would be one that doesnt shut down hormones...other sides (temporary) that can be more or less delt with like anger etc...and one that is reliably made and easily administered. and if you come off it your back to your old pathetic self in a short amount of time. ;D

so far i feel like GH is the one that fits the bill besides the availability part.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 07:59:15 PM »
Gym toilets arn't only for bum sex  :D

they re not?  :'( ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 01:18:03 AM »

gh15 approved
I still have those things..how can i deal with them? I try to but sometimes i "forget" to control it and boom a bad thought comes up, seriously.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 01:20:01 AM »
sleep helps control it ,, but in general you got to not think of it and tell yourslef why it is ,, if you jknow its from the trenbolona and you tell it to your brain ....your brain knows it so it takes it differently ...still will give you the thoughts but it will be able to isolate them and bring them up only when you are alone at night or sometime alone,, its controlable ,, if you keep busy its not there at all

gh15 approved
fallen angel