Author Topic: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7  (Read 66576 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2011, 07:52:01 PM »
We are not talking about WTC 1 right now. WTC 7 fell straight down in it's own footprint, demolition style. WTC 7 did not have significant damage from the North and South towers that collapsed earlier. Did you look at the video?
WTC7 is in great shape here! ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2011, 08:24:32 PM »
I think a cop at ground zero would be more in the know than you - unless you were there. In this video I posted the cops or firefighters are saying WTC 7 is going to blow and to get out of there. Watch the video.

Sorry, cops didn't know anything more than anyone else on scene. 

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2011, 08:27:06 PM »
WTC7 is in great shape here! ::)
You need to watch the video. They have structural engineers that go on record saying the probability of all columns in WTC 7 failing at the same time is 0% based on the damage to the corner.

And that is precisely what happened when WTC 7 pancaked at the speed of gravity. All columns failed and there was no structural resistance during the collapse. This is only possible if all columns were severed at the base. If the corner damage from the taller towers caused the collapse of WTC 7 it would have collapsed a lot different. But don't take my word for it - look at the experts in the video. Over 1000 architects and engineers. Even the family members of the victim say the official story is BS.

And Larry Silverstein, owner of the complex, admits they pulled the building.

How much more do you need JWB? Are you really that gullible and willing to listen to the BS from a group of people with a history of lying to you. Really?? WOW!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2011, 08:28:27 PM »
Sorry, cops didn't know anything more than anyone else on scene. 
They did - because everyone else had to get out of there. The cops and firefighter went in and heard explosions.

But how do you know they did not know anything more than anyone else?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2011, 08:32:03 PM »

Many people are trying to get the word out that the term "Pull it," as said by Larry Silverstein in reference to WTC7 means to "pull the firefighters out of the building."

The 9-11 Truth Movement has discovered that "Pull it" actually means "to pull the building down" or to demolish a building.

Watch the video and decide for yourself.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 08:41:16 PM »
They did - because everyone else had to get out of there. The cops and firefighter went in and heard explosions.

Im a former NYPD sargent.. Ya the cops knew 911 was a hoax ::) stupidest thing I've herd in my life

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 08:42:10 PM »
You need to watch the video. They have structural engineers that go on record saying the probability of all columns in WTC 7 failing at the same time is 0% based on the damage to the corner.

And that is precisely what happened when WTC 7 pancaked at the speed of gravity. All columns failed and there was no structural resistance during the collapse. This is only possible if all columns were severed at the base. If the corner damage from the taller towers caused the collapse of WTC 7 it would have collapsed a lot different. But don't take my word for it - look at the experts in the video. Over 1000 architects and engineers. Even the family members of the victim say the official story is BS.

And Larry Silverstein, owner of the complex, admits they pulled the building.

How much more do you need JWB? Are you really that gullible and willing to listen to the BS from a group of people with a history of lying to you. Really?? WOW!
Are you really as retarded as you sound?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 09:26:30 PM »

Many people are trying to get the word out that the term "Pull it," as said by Larry Silverstein in reference to WTC7 means to "pull the firefighters out of the building."

The 9-11 Truth Movement has discovered that "Pull it" actually means "to pull the building down" or to demolish a building.

Watch the video and decide for yourself.
First of all, just for the record, I don't know shitt about this or don't have an opinion, but when watch the guy in the vid talking I understood it as pull firefighters out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 09:41:35 PM »
Would have taken months and months and months to rig both towers with explosives, its loud, noisy and involves drilling in to the core beams to place them on every floor, funny how everyone working there never saw or heard anyone doing this, or that the planes didnt set them all off when they crashed in to the building  ::)

Actually, the weekend before the attacks, the power was shut down for a large chunk of the buildings.  

The bomb dogs were actually removed 5 days before the attack.  
http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local/manhattan/wtc/ny-nyaler122362178sep12,0,6794009.story

Despite the power being down, large number of engineers going in and out of the building
http://69.28.73.17/thornarticles/powerdown.html

There's also lots of video out there from WTC1/2 workers with detailed accounts of loud machinery on empty floors the 2 weeks before the attacks.

This doesn't prove or disprove a thing - but it sure does sound weird they'd have huge power downs and remove all the bomb sniffing dogs at the same time much of the electronic security was down.  That's not conspiracy theory stuff, that's simple police work lol...

You could ask the WTC security director about it - he is actual GW Bush's cousin- and he moved a huge group of buddies across the street an hour before the attacks that day....
http://web.archive.org/web/20040411172330/http:/www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_401406.html

Little things like this.... well, they certainly fuel speculationt hat somethign smells funny.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2011, 09:47:42 PM »
Im a former NYPD sargent.. Ya the cops knew 911 was a hoax ::) stupidest thing I've herd in my life

"sargent" correct spelling, "sergeant".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergeant

kh300, I dig your posts, particularly about motorcycles, but you gotta have a few beers in you to spell the word wrong in 2 places, if that was your job title.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2011, 06:17:34 AM »
???

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2011, 06:31:36 AM »
"sargent" correct spelling, "sergeant".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergeant

kh300, I dig your posts, particularly about motorcycles, but you gotta have a few beers in you to spell the word wrong in 2 places, if that was your job title.

thanks professor

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 06:33:22 AM »
Would have taken months and months and months to rig both towers with explosives, its loud, noisy and involves drilling in to the core beams to place them on every floor, funny how everyone working there never saw or heard anyone doing this, or that the planes didnt set them all off when they crashed in to the building  ::)

And you don't see any irony in your argument here?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2011, 07:36:15 AM »

It just doesn't work that way. Plus, your source is a friend of a friend... not very compelling

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2011, 09:48:52 AM »
People on both extreme sides of the argument are just plain off.

Was it Dubya with a plunger?  No.  He was baffled and confused and manipulated that day in some way.

Was it 19 pricks with boxcutters alone?  At the very least, teh actions of those in charge show they were well aware something was happening.  It wasn't al-Q betting that airline stocks would fall that morning ;)

When you consider the people that argue the loudest that "people who question the official story are crazy!"... they often are just unaware of the events.  Personally, I wanted to fight a guy who suggested "inside job" back in 2005.  Then, when I saw some of the events and other evidence... well, it smells funny.  The govt fighting an investigation for 441 days (when pearl harbor, challenger, columbia, and other major events are investigated within a week)...
Very odd.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 10:31:03 AM »
Are you really as retarded as you sound?
Ahh, I see, you resort to insults when you can't debate.

Btw, how do you know what I sound like?

Santa Claus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 10:48:42 AM »
I hear Santa Claus comes at Christmas time.

Wrong!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2011, 11:07:28 AM »
And you don't see any irony in your argument here?

No, please tell me

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2011, 02:38:12 PM »
Dont bother using logic with these idiots. Any who knows about demolition will tell you it literally does take months and months to blow up a 20 story building. The building columns have to be drilled, walls need to be knocked down and striped..etc.. But Moran's will tell you they used some highly secret super scientific explosives..

And the truthers all know because they all have a cousin who was there and is in the know.

Bullshit. It's not about logic, it's about cold hard science.

I'm a Structural Engineer who has worked on controlled demolitions.

With the state of the art tools it can be done very quickly.

Plus there are chemicals we don't even know about that the CIA can use to bring down large buildings in a short time, they do it all the time. I know this personally and anyone with a Chemical Engineering degree can confirm. I am no truther but you're wrong, very wrong.

I don't care to argue, but WTC7 was a controlled demo. Go watch 1000 controlled demo videos like i have and then watch the WTC7 fall and tell me it is not identical.

Archs and Engineers get paid to lie all the time, so take all that shit with a grain of salt. It is our job to answer the tough questions and when money is involved humans are easily swayed.

8)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2011, 09:43:56 PM »
First of all, just for the record, I don't know shitt about this or don't have an opinion, but when watch the guy in the vid talking I understood it as pull firefighters out.
When Silverstein is saying "pull it", he is referring to the building, which is an "it". People don't normally refer to other people or a group of people as "it".

You don't say:
"It" really put out that fire quickly.

No, of course you don't.

You say:

"Firefighters" really put out that fire quickly.

You also don't refer to buildings as people. So nobody would say "pull him" when referring to a building.

Hope that helps. English 101.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2011, 10:36:34 PM »
So silverstein knew planes were going to hit wtc1 thereby creating a cover to use CD to make wtc1 fall onto wtc7 and start fires that in turn created a cover to bring down wtc7 via CD so he could collect on the insurance?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2011, 04:27:28 AM »
No, please tell me

You are telling how difficult it is to bring a house down with explosives when it came down from minor damage and fire. You are arguing against yourself.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2011, 06:30:42 AM »
Bullshit. It's not about logic, it's about cold hard science.

I'm a Structural Engineer who has worked on controlled demolitions.

With the state of the art tools it can be done very quickly.

Plus there are chemicals we don't even know about that the CIA can use to bring down large buildings in a short time, they do it all the time. I know this personally and anyone with a Chemical Engineering degree can confirm. I am no truther but you're wrong, very wrong.

I don't care to argue, but WTC7 was a controlled demo. Go watch 1000 controlled demo videos like i have and then watch the WTC7 fall and tell me it is not identical.

Archs and Engineers get paid to lie all the time, so take all that shit with a grain of salt. It is our job to answer the tough questions and when money is involved humans are easily swayed.

8)

A lot of the stuff, Pentagon, WTC1/2 is so ambiguous it could be argued either way......but they really fucked up with WTC7.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2011, 06:56:56 AM »
building a fraction of the size of wtc7 being demoed

wtc7

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2011, 07:05:28 AM »
When Silverstein is saying "pull it", he is referring to the building, which is an "it". People don't normally refer to other people or a group of people as "it".

You don't say:
"It" really put out that fire quickly.

No, of course you don't.

You say:

"Firefighters" really put out that fire quickly.

You also don't refer to buildings as people. So nobody would say "pull him" when referring to a building.

Hope that helps. English 101.
Ya, I know that now, my post was referring to the first time i watched that but after what you said now Im thinking what your thinking, makes more sense.