Author Topic: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7  (Read 66388 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2011, 03:42:06 PM »
You realize the towers were just bolted together don't you?

So bolts alone were able to hold up two 110 story buildings ... interesting

Now , everyone knows that HEAT rises, how was it possible that people 2 or 3 floors above where the planes hit, and jet fuel was melting this steel down, were still able to still be alive and yelling from the windows above the flames  ???

Does Jet fuel only melt steel and not human flesh  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2011, 03:49:09 PM »
Watch that top right corner of screen...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2011, 03:52:22 PM »
watch bottom right of screeen lol... you think there's debate about the collapse?  what about the object from above right as plane #2 hits?  lol

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2011, 03:53:09 PM »
Watch that top right corner of screen...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2011, 03:58:30 PM »
???   I have no doubt that 10 pricks flew 2 planes into the towers that day.

In both of these clips, I see a THIRD object flying in very quickly from ABOVE THE TOWERS.  it's not one of the planes.  I don't claim to know what it is.  But the cameras (from multiple angles) do not lie.  *Something* came in from above.  

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2011, 05:11:19 PM »
Fire in Madrid

On February 13, 2005 a fire broke out in the 32 story Windsor building.  Fire burned in excess of 800 degrees Celsius for two days.  This steel structure building, and others like it, barring the Twin Towers and Building Seven, withstood the damage and did not collapse into piles of rubble.

The top six floors collapsed onto the rest of the building, but the steel core remained and thus held the building up.

Connection to building seven?  An aircraft neither hit building seven, nor had the accelerant (jet fuel) that some claim was the demise to the Twin Towers.  Building seven just had a couple smaller fires that supposedly brought the building down by the end of the first day.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2011, 05:12:56 PM »
Much larger Beijing Fire, Did not collapse building:

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2011, 05:14:17 PM »
Parque Central Building Fire Venezuela. Did not collapse

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2011, 05:16:18 PM »
First Interstate Bank, Los Angeles bank, burns 3.5 hours, did not collapse:

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2011, 05:19:29 PM »
WTC 7: Allegedly collapsed due to fire

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2011, 05:19:54 PM »
The most bizarre, provable aspect: The building fell at, or faster than free fall. Proving that it faced absolutely zero resistance.  The softest steel would put up some resistance.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2011, 05:21:58 PM »

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2011, 05:37:55 PM »
So bolts alone were able to hold up two 110 story buildings ... interesting

Now , everyone knows that HEAT rises, how was it possible that people 2 or 3 floors above where the planes hit, and jet fuel was melting this steel down, were still able to still be alive and yelling from the windows above the flames  ???

Does Jet fuel only melt steel and not human flesh  

where the hell is the plane entry point in that picture they could be on the other side of the building. there isn't much smoke either which points to that.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2011, 05:41:53 PM »
Fire in Madrid

On February 13, 2005 a fire broke out in the 32 story Windsor building.  Fire burned in excess of 800 degrees Celsius for two days.  This steel structure building, and others like it, barring the Twin Towers and Building Seven, withstood the damage and did not collapse into piles of rubble.

The top six floors collapsed onto the rest of the building, but the steel core remained and thus held the building up.

Connection to building seven?  An aircraft neither hit building seven, nor had the accelerant (jet fuel) that some claim was the demise to the Twin Towers.  Building seven just had a couple smaller fires that supposedly brought the building down by the end of the first day.

firstly that building had a reinforced concrete core you can see it plain as day and it is mentioned on wiki.

2, this fire was fought with all the resources available for over 24 hours straight.

3, the steel structure above the fire did fall exactly the same as both the towers and building 7. the weight of only 6 floors above it, and the concrete core, prevented it from total collapse. Don't forget the tower hit second but lower fell first on 9/11. The main fire in wtc7 was on the 5th floor so there were around 40 floors above it. that is a lot of weight.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2011, 05:44:17 PM »
The most bizarre, provable aspect: The building fell at, or faster than free fall. Proving that it faced absolutely zero resistance.  The softest steel would put up some resistance.
Post the scientific paper stating this please.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2011, 05:45:21 PM »
watch bottom right of screeen lol... you think there's debate about the collapse?  what about the object from above right as plane #2 hits?  lol

you lost me on this one what are you talking about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2011, 06:20:21 PM »
you lost me on this one what are you talking about?

Some object flies in at a very high speed from ABOVE about 1 second after plane #2 hits.

I do'nt claim to know what it is - but it landed in WTC6.  And this is what WTC-6 looked like afterwards.

I don't want to get all "conspiracy guy" on you here... but if something shoots out of the sky - timed exactly at the time a plane hits - and it destroys #6 of 7 properties owned by the same guy... and it had a big crater-shaped hole in it... Well, I have to wonder why this was never investigated.  Your thoughts as to what flew from the sky, and why it created a giant crater in a building full of people?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2011, 06:26:12 PM »
Post the scientific paper stating this please.

WTC 7 Falls in under 7 seconds. The rate of free fall for the 47 story building is 6.8 seconds.

jwb, I'm not hating on you man.  You seem to be an educated dude.  My guess is that if you spend a little time looking at the events of 911, you'll scratch your head and say "you know, I think those nutjobs might be right... something smells funny here - and at the VERY least, these things should have been investigated thoroughly.  Nobody asked what came from above the buildings and put a crater in WT6.  Nobody asked how in the world a building fell at freefall speed (possibly only in a vacuum without oxygen, possible only in event of an explosion to remove oxygen)...

Anyway, not trying to disrespect, but I hope you scratch your head and say "Wow, something smells here..."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2011, 06:30:50 PM »
We're not even talking about the people in the BASEMENT who walked out bloody from the giant explosion down there.  Google janitor willie rodriguez.

And the giant explosion recorded on seismograph devices 14 seconds BEFORE the plane hits, which registers a much smaller seismographic impact, since those explosions were 800 feet of building from the ground. 

And the lobby windows all blown out - something impossible from the planes since the elevators were hermetically sealed to prevent fire from traveling down - albeit most of the jet fuel burned up on the OUTSIDE of the building upon impact.

And dude, this is all from memory and I haven't looked at the 911 bullshit in years.  This shit is just common sense.  the day stinks.  Look at video of firefighters in the blown out LOBBY on the 1st floor.  Nothing to do with the plane, homie  ;)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2011, 06:41:11 PM »

I have read/watched plenty of info from 9/11 truth and simply don't agree with their conclusions.

The big thing to think about is this.... no buildings needed to fall once the towers were hit. The PR job for both sides was completed with that act alone.

Btw, WTC1 fell over wtc6 before it hit wtc7.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2011, 06:46:44 PM »
Serious question for 240 (I have not studied this to the extent u have by any means). Is there any evidence that any of the anomilies that contributed to the weird nature of the building collapses can be attributable to operatives in collusion with the highjackers? Was it impossible/improbable that terrorists performed the subterfuge necessary to ensure the towers would fall?
Rectum defendere!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2011, 06:55:54 PM »
Serious question for 240 (I have not studied this to the extent u have by any means). Is there any evidence that any of the anomilies that contributed to the weird nature of the building collapses can be attributable to operatives in collusion with the highjackers? Was it impossible/improbable that terrorists performed the subterfuge necessary to ensure the towers would fall?
The hijackers' mission was to hit the towers period. They didn't even think about whether they would fall and they didn't need them to fall to get their message across. Hitting them was big enough.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2011, 07:05:38 PM »

those 19 pricks on teh plane... they were partying on a cruise boat before the attacks.  they sure weren't doing anything to any buildings.

we'll never know the truth of that day.  sure is fun to argue it tho, I spose.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2011, 10:04:06 PM »
firstly that building had a reinforced concrete core you can see it plain as day and it is mentioned on wiki.

2, this fire was fought with all the resources available for over 24 hours straight.

3, the steel structure above the fire did fall exactly the same as both the towers and building 7. the weight of only 6 floors above it, and the concrete core, prevented it from total collapse. Don't forget the tower hit second but lower fell first on 9/11. The main fire in wtc7 was on the 5th floor so there were around 40 floors above it. that is a lot of weight.

I have news for you, all skyscrapers have reinforced concrete cores. What the hell do you think the elevator shafts are? All the WTC towers had a shit load of elevator shafts. And in most 50 stories plus skyscrapers the floor structure consists of steel trusses or steel beams. Including the Empire State Building. These steel trusses or beams then tie into the concrete core. WTC 7 was no different.

Look at the WTC 7 floor plan below. Do you see the concrete cores?

And WTC 1 / 2 below. Those are concrete cores buddy.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2011, 10:12:35 PM »
I'm a cop and I will tell you that those two cops are full of shit or your acquaintance is full of shit. We just aren't in the know on that kind of thing. 

I know a guy who dresses like a cop and everyone in the town thinks he's a cop but he's really in deep cover for something much bigger.