Author Topic: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7  (Read 66550 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2011, 12:09:45 PM »
No offense to the "officials" in this case regarding Flight 93, but I'll take the seismic records as fact.  They differed by three full minutes.

but that would imply the govt lied about some parts of the 9/11 events.

they wouldn't do that. 

I mean, we all know politicians are full of shite.  We know the media lies 24/7.  We know they're all con artists intent on sending us to war, taking our tax dollars, and manipulating us every chance they get.

But lying about 911?  They just wouldn't do that.   :D

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2011, 12:13:31 PM »
I can somewhat understand the benefit of a massive conspiracy to bring down the twin towers,so what the fuck did anyone have to gain from a secret conspiracy to do a controlled demo of wtc7?  The thing probably would have been demoed anyway considering the damage to it.  Makes no sense at all, someone explain.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2011, 12:18:13 PM »
Many believe WTC7 was the "control center" for the days' events.  Rudy had bombproof sectiosn of the building.  Emergency Mgmt of NYC, I believe.  IF IF IF there was a controlled demo, this was the building it would have been guided from.

Also, it was used to house Enron records for that trial.  Coincidence!?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2011, 12:22:06 PM »
I can somewhat understand the benefit of a massive conspiracy to bring down the twin towers,so what the fuck did anyone have to gain from a secret conspiracy to do a controlled demo of wtc7?  The thing probably would have been demoed anyway considering the damage to it.  Makes no sense at all, someone explain.

its all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ trillions of dollars of  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »
Jwb will say the plane was brought down by the brave passangers just like reported... and when it crashed it blew up to a trillion pieces that's why you cant see any remaining parts of it on the field

Jwb... How was it family members were making phone calls on their cells phones while in the air ??? i had/have forgotten to turn my phone of at times on a plane and notice i NEVER have any reception until i land... how was this possible

Do your proper research. Only two calls from any of the four planes were made on cell phones and both of those cut out after less than two minutes. 60 plus calls were made from the phones on the plane you swipe your credit card to use.

Cell phones towers in cities are designed for only a small range because of call volume. Cell towers in rural areas can have a range up to 8 miles or so.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2011, 12:29:11 PM »
Many believe WTC7 was the "control center" for the days' events.  Rudy had bombproof sectiosn of the building.  Emergency Mgmt of NYC, I believe.  IF IF IF there was a controlled demo, this was the building it would have been guided from.

Also, it was used to house Enron records for that trial.  Coincidence!?
Yeah they pulled the switch from a building right next door that might get hit by debris? It would have made more sense to detonate it from a chopper or even a boat just off the island they had a good view.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2011, 12:33:12 PM »
but that would imply the govt lied about some parts of the 9/11 events.

they wouldn't do that.  

I mean, we all know politicians are full of shite.  We know the media lies 24/7.  We know they're all con artists intent on sending us to war, taking our tax dollars, and manipulating us every chance they get.

But lying about 911?  They just wouldn't do that.   :D

Every time I come upon another WTF moment while reviewing information about 9-11, where the only reasonable conclusion would be to accept that we've been deliberately misled, it actually makes my brain hurt.

Maybe that explains the behavior of all the tools out there.  The people who automatically buy the official line as they automatically dismiss all questioners.  They're just trying to keep their brains from hurting.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2011, 12:37:09 PM »
Every time I come upon another WTF moment while reviewing information about 9-11, where the only reasonable conclusion would be to accept that we've been deliberately misled, it actually makes my brain hurt.

Maybe that explains the behavior of all the tools out there.  The people who automatically buy the official line as they automatically dismiss all questioners.  They're just trying to keep their brains from hurting.
Some of us question everything and us our own logic. Seeing something on YouTube is different than reading peer reviewed journals about a subject.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2011, 12:38:10 PM »
Lol at people that gullible. Is it like that elsewhere in their lives? Their woman comes home from work smelling like 10 flavora of semen and drunk off her ass.. "honey, how was church?"

Lmao.., gullible.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2011, 12:38:43 PM »
Do your proper research. Only two calls from any of the four planes were made on cell phones and both of those cut out after less than two minutes. 60 plus calls were made from the phones on the plane you swipe your credit card to use.

Cell phones towers in cities are designed for only a small range because of call volume. Cell towers in rural areas can have a range up to 8 miles or so.

so your saying only 2 of these passanger cellphones had the magic touch.. i see... funny how 10 yr old technology is better then my iphone4 when it comes to reception while in the air ...

so yours saying all 4 of these planes had Phones in their seats? And the Terriorist were allowing all these people to talk freely on phones ??? Which planes and airlines have these Phones, i have only seen them in the first class seating and that's up front where i would imagine the box cutting maniacs were

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2011, 12:39:36 PM »
WTC7 also housed the SEC, at a time when the SEC was still a fairly legitimate agency.  Information connected to hundreds of live fraud investigations was lost forever.

Not saying that was the sole reason, but it would sure make for a great side effect.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2011, 12:42:14 PM »
Some of us question everything and us our own logic. Seeing something on YouTube is different than reading peer reviewed journals about a subject.

where were you on the day of sept 11 2001 ?

just curious because eye witness at the site fireman, workers,... have all said they heard bombs.

i wanna know how close you were to the action to believe you over them , where you in the crowed or inside the ring as the wrestling match took place

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2011, 12:49:21 PM »

Beside the fact that these events defied all conventional logic, enough to turn the greatest nation in history on its head within a span of hours, I'd like to know which articles in which "peer reviewed journals" has had the biggest impact on your reasoning?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2011, 01:25:06 PM »
lol when he says Pop mech...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2011, 01:30:00 PM »
anyone who believes it was an inside job should read spying blind by amy zegart and richard clarkes against all enemies.
x2

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2011, 03:16:18 PM »
Beside the fact that these events defied all conventional logic, enough to turn the greatest nation in history on its head within a span of hours, I'd like to know which articles in which "peer reviewed journals" has had the biggest impact on your reasoning?

Z. P. Bazant and Y. Zhou,
"Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse?",
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics News, vol. 34, No. 8 (October, 2001).

Bazant, Z.P., & Zhou, Y.
"Addendum to 'Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? - Simple Analysis"  (pdf)
Journal of Engineering Mechanics v. 128, no. 3, (2002): 369-370.

Brannigan, F.L.
"WTC: Lightweight Steel and High-Rise Buildings"
Fire Engineering v.155, no. 4, (2002): 145-150.

Clifton, Charles G. 
Elaboration on Aspects of the Postulated Collapse of the World Trade Centre Twin Towers
HERA: Innovation in Metals. 2001. 13 December 2001.

"Construction and Collapse Factors"
Fire Engineering v.155, no. 10, (2002): 106-108.

Corbett, G.P.
"Learning and Applying the Lessons of the WTC Disaster"
Fire Engineering v.155, no. 10, (2002.): 133-135.

"Dissecting the Collapses"
Civil Engineering ASCE v. 72, no. 5, (2002): 36-46.

Eagar, T.W., & Musso, C.
"Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation"
JOM v. 53, no. 12, (2001): 8-12.

Federal Emergency Management Agency, Therese McAllister, report editor.
World Trade Center Building Performance Study: Data Collection, Preliminary Observations, and Recommendations

Gabrielson, T.B., Poese, M.E., & Atchley, A.A.
"Acoustic and Vibration Background Noise in the Collapsed Structure of the World Trade Center"
The Journal of Acoustical Society of America v. 113, no. 1, (2003): 45-48.

"Collapse Lessons"
Fire Engineering v. 155, no. 10, (2002): 97-103

Marechaux, T.G.
"TMS Hot Topic Symposium Examines WTC Collapse and Building Engineering"
JOM, v. 54, no. 4, (2002): 13-17.

Monahan, B.
"World Trade Center Collapse-Civil Engineering Considerations"
Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction v. 7, no. 3, (2002): 134-135.

Newland, D.E., & Cebon, D.
"Could the World Trade Center Have Been Modified to Prevent Its Collapse?"
Journal of Engineering Mechanics v. 128, no. 7, (2002):795-800.

National Instititue of Stamdards and Technology: Congressional and Legislative Affairs
 “Learning from 9/11: Understanding the Collapse of the World Trade Center”
Statement of  Dr. Arden L. Bement, Jr., before Committee of Science House of Representatives, United States Congress on March 6, 2002.

Pinsker, Lisa, M.
"Applying Geology at the World Trade Center Site"
Geotimes v. 46, no. 11, (2001).

Post, N.M.
"No Code Changes Recommended in World Trade Center Report"
ENR v. 248, no. 14, (2002): 14.

Post, N.M.
"Study Absolves Twin Tower Trusses, Fireproofing"
ENR v. 249, no. 19, (2002): 12-14.

The University of Sydney, Department of Civil Engineering
World Trade Center - Some Engineering Aspects
A resource site.

"WTC Engineers Credit Design in Saving Thousands of Lives"
ENR v. 247, no. 16, (2001): 12.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2011, 03:16:42 PM »
did you really read all those?  or just googled some random shite?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2011, 03:18:47 PM »

x2 :D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 31, 2011, 03:20:33 PM »
You read them then we can have an adult conversation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2011, 03:23:18 PM »
You read them then we can have an adult conversation.

ok, will do.  I'll be back by 2014.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2011, 03:27:21 PM »
ok, will do.  I'll be back by 2014.
Journal articles are only 5-6 pages long and they have abstracts which summarize the findings. These can be read in one day.

240, do you believe what the scholars for 9/11 say such as Dr Jones?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2011, 03:29:40 PM »

x3

if he believe every single aspect of 9/11 why waste his time , why not just read the 9/11 commision report and be done with it

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2011, 03:33:25 PM »
When did I ever say the I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA didn't know what was about to happen? That would not shock me at all.

We have only been talking about the collapse of wtc1, wtc7.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2011, 03:36:41 PM »
240, do you believe what the scholars for 9/11 say such as Dr Jones?

Dr jones has analyzed materials from 9/11 scene which showed traces of thermite.

He's also delivered video evidence of thermite use, and quite a detailed explanation of how the molten pools under the towers 1,2,7 could only be result of explosions. 

this is your chance to now diffuse all of this evidence with something unrelated that you dislike about him to try to deflect any discussion of thermite.

What's the point, brah?  is the NFL preseason on tonight or what?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2011, 04:05:51 PM »
Dr jones has analyzed materials from 9/11 scene which showed traces of thermite.

He's also delivered video evidence of thermite use, and quite a detailed explanation of how the molten pools under the towers 1,2,7 could only be result of explosions. 

this is your chance to now diffuse all of this evidence with something unrelated that you dislike about him to try to deflect any discussion of thermite.

What's the point, brah?  is the NFL preseason on tonight or what?
Jones never had access to ground zero he has only ever commented on the findings of the EPA which found large amounts of sulfur which is indeed a byproduct of thermite. It is also a byproduct of burned plastic. How many plastic covered computers and office equipment were in the towers? A frickin lot.