Author Topic: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7  (Read 66414 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
« Reply #225 on: September 03, 2011, 09:31:14 PM »
1. Why were fighter jets not scrambled to intercept the hijacked planes when they went off course?  Even after the first plane hit??  How does this not happen again, to allow an alleged plane to hit the Pentagon, which would be restricted and severely protected air space to begin with?  

2. How does fire bring down not 1, not 2, but 3 steel framed sky scrapers in a controlled, symmetrical, free fall fashion?  Something that had never before occurred?  Especially puzzling for building 7, which had minimal damage and fire, and was not hit by a plane.  

3.  How do three buildings free fall through the path of most resistance on their own footprint, if not with the assistance of explosives?

4. Why was there traces of thermite at the scene?

You need to establish if something happened before asking why it happened.

I have a question for you...

Why are there clearly pieces of the towers falling faster and hitting the ground well before the main part of the building? Were they going faster than freefall?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #226 on: September 03, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »
well, if two cops know what happened, then it must be true.

;D ;D ;D

Stan:  "So if you pooped in the urinal, who blew up the World Trade Center?'"

Kyle:  "A bunch of pissed off Muslims you dumb ass."
a

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #227 on: September 04, 2011, 03:11:13 PM »
Proof of a Conspiracy

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: September 04, 2011, 04:07:46 PM »
Proof of a Conspiracy

I don't know if you are serious, or even if the picture is being serious but I think it's pretty much established by all that those were made by the rescue personnel.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: September 04, 2011, 06:28:56 PM »
I don't know if you are serious, or even if the picture is being serious but I think it's pretty much established by all that those were made by the rescue personnel.
Holy shit if truthers are using this as proof they have lost their minds there are loads of pics of demo guys oxycutting the columns to make it safer for them the work there.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: September 04, 2011, 07:24:11 PM »
Holy shit if truthers are using this as proof they have lost their minds there are loads of pics of demo guys oxycutting the columns to make it safer for them the work there.

No, that guy is a shill that the government puts in forums like this to point to stupid evidence so we can say "If that is your proof, you're wrong, so it must not be a conspiracy"

Clever bastards, those government operatives..

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2011, 10:43:15 PM »
No, that guy is a shill that the government puts in forums like this to point to stupid evidence so we can say "If that is your proof, you're wrong, so it must not be a conspiracy"

Clever bastards, those government operatives..
Report Calls for 'Infiltration' of 9/11 Sites

A new report released by a think tank called Demos warns of the hazardous effects of conspiracy theories on society and recommends strategies for governments to mitigate these effects, including the infiltration of websites.

The report, called The Power of Unreason: Conspiracy Theories, Extremism and Counterterrorism, says "most notoriously and influentially, the �9/11 truth movement' has questioned the official accounts of 9/11 and has become a large and growing political force."

The authors note that the 9/11 truth movement is "peaceful", but make no distinction between the legitimate questioning of the official account of 9/11 and any number of unrelated, and often racist, conspiracy theories.

The Demos report acknowledges that "some conspiracies have turned out to be true. Our institutions and governments have deceived the population to advance hidden and unstated interests", and goes on to cite Operations Northwoods, the Joint Chief of Staff's unimplemented plan to stage a false flag Cuban terror attack in 1963, as well as the CIA's involvement in the Chilean coup of 1973.

But the report is only concerned with limiting the effects of conspiracy theories on operations of the state, not with justice or the accuracy of the historical record. It states:

More broadly, conspiracy theories drive a wedge of distrust between governments and particular communities. Conspiracy theories -- such as those that claim 7/7 or 9/11 were 'inside jobs' -- demolish the mutuality and trust that people have in institutions of government, with social and political ramifications that we still don't fully understand. This can especially hinder community-level efforts to fight violent extremism.

Demos makes a number of recommendations for governments to combat conspiracy theories, including a call for more government openness.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20100829144303310

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: September 04, 2011, 10:48:29 PM »

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2011, 11:07:24 PM »
Where the hell are the black boxes from the planes? The official report states they were not found.  Another first.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #234 on: September 05, 2011, 08:40:28 PM »
Why were fighter jets not scrambled to intercept the hijacked planes when they went off course?  Even after the first plane hit??  How does this not happen again, to allow an alleged plane to hit the Pentagon, which would be restricted and severely protected air space to begin with?

This to this:

So why didn't the air force follow normal procedure on 9/11 and intercept the “hijacked” planes? Quite simply because it had been ordered not to do so. According to Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta, who was in the basement bunker of the White House where Dick Cheney was directing operations that morning, an alarmed-looking young officer came into the room three times reporting on the movements of the “hijacked” Flight 77. The third time the young man asked Cheney, “Do the orders still stand?” and Cheney reportedly snapped, “Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?”

Secretary Norman Mineta's exact words:

“During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the vice-president, ‘The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out.’ And when it got down to, ‘The plane is 10 miles out,’ the young man also said to the vice-president, ‘Do the orders still stand?’ And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, ‘Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?’”

Secretary Mineta also contradicts Cheney's timeline for events by nearly 40 minutes:

Mineta’s testimony places Cheney in the PEOC almost 40 minutes before the 9/11 Commission officially states he arrived.  In fact, Mineta states that Cheney was already present in the control room when he arrived at 9:20.

*Presidential Emergency Operations Center

Anyone?  

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 05, 2011, 11:15:17 PM »
This to this:

Secretary Norman Mineta's exact words:

Secretary Mineta also contradicts Cheney's timeline for events by nearly 40 minutes:

Anyone?  

Fighters were in the air by the time the first plane hit. Of course, they would not have shot that plane down since, if you know anything about the history of hyjackings, planes had never before been flown into buildings so they would have just tailed the plane anyway.

What about the second plane? The time between the it being taken and crashing was just over ten minutes, much less time than the first one.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: September 06, 2011, 10:07:34 AM »
Fighters were in the air by the time the first plane hit. Of course, they would not have shot that plane down since, if you know anything about the history of hyjackings, planes had never before been flown into buildings so they would have just tailed the plane anyway.

What about the second plane? The time between the it being taken and crashing was just over ten minutes, much less time than the first one.

Stick with me here, jwb.  This is about the plane that hit the Pentagon, approximately 50 minutes after the first attack.

And what about Mineta's testimony, which differed so sharply from Cheney?

I really want to believe the official line, but I need some help here.  I've searched and searched again, but there are just so many serious inconsistencies a person can take.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2011, 10:12:45 AM »
Where the hell are the black boxes from the planes? The official report states they were not found.  Another first.

They did find a Passport of a hijacker that flew out the airplane after impact and landed safely a few blocks away  ::) ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #238 on: September 06, 2011, 08:11:22 PM »
Report Calls for 'Infiltration' of 9/11 Sites

A new report released by a think tank called Demos warns of the hazardous effects of conspiracy theories on society and recommends strategies for governments to mitigate these effects, including the infiltration of websites.

The report, called The Power of Unreason: Conspiracy Theories, Extremism and Counterterrorism, says "most notoriously and influentially, the �9/11 truth movement' has questioned the official accounts of 9/11 and has become a large and growing political force."

The authors note that the 9/11 truth movement is "peaceful", but make no distinction between the legitimate questioning of the official account of 9/11 and any number of unrelated, and often racist, conspiracy theories.

The Demos report acknowledges that "some conspiracies have turned out to be true. Our institutions and governments have deceived the population to advance hidden and unstated interests", and goes on to cite Operations Northwoods, the Joint Chief of Staff's unimplemented plan to stage a false flag Cuban terror attack in 1963, as well as the CIA's involvement in the Chilean coup of 1973.

But the report is only concerned with limiting the effects of conspiracy theories on operations of the state, not with justice or the accuracy of the historical record. It states:

More broadly, conspiracy theories drive a wedge of distrust between governments and particular communities. Conspiracy theories -- such as those that claim 7/7 or 9/11 were 'inside jobs' -- demolish the mutuality and trust that people have in institutions of government, with social and political ramifications that we still don't fully understand. This can especially hinder community-level efforts to fight violent extremism.

Demos makes a number of recommendations for governments to combat conspiracy theories, including a call for more government openness.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20100829144303310

There's a theory that COINTELPRO has built a program that combs the whole interweb for keywords in forums/sites etc. And then sends out a counter if necessary.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: September 06, 2011, 08:20:54 PM »

Really?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: September 08, 2011, 09:44:41 AM »
Really?

I couldn't stand to see the thread end this way.  Is this supposed to show something?  Because honestly, I don't know either way by looking at it.  If it is some sort of evidence, I'd love to know what it is.

But if it doesn't really show anything, I don't want it to give ammo to the "::) yeah, yeah" crowd.  Let's face it, there ARE a lot of nuts in this race and they DO confuse the issue.

It bugs me that we have these legitimately disturbing questions to be answered about this incredible case, yet people would rather run away than answer to them.  People must give a fuck.  I want some of these guys who fled the conversation to come back and support their viewpoint.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #241 on: September 08, 2011, 09:53:31 AM »
it's cause many people shit their pants scared that day.

to realize it was allowed to happen - or even helped - is some scary shit.

to accept it smells fishy, is to accept your got Punk'D in a major way.  No fun.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: September 08, 2011, 09:58:46 AM »
it's cause many people shit their pants scared that day.

to realize it was allowed to happen - or even helped - is some scary shit.

to accept it smells fishy, is to accept your got Punk'D in a major way.  No fun.

Yet there were all these people earlier in thread, trying to show how "rational", "sane" and "intelligent" they are by supporting the official line.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2011, 10:01:09 AM »
it is what it is.  most of us don't want to talk about colon cancer or high blood pressure either.  it's unpleasant.  other of us revel in conflict, and find the 911 topic fascinating. 

IMO it's up to the families of the victims (and anyone who lives in NYC and had to breathe that shit) to be mad about it - they were wronged, not us message board debaters.

Either side claiming they "know" what happened is gullible.  None of us knows.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: September 08, 2011, 10:06:57 AM »
I thought getbiggers would want to fight this one out.  I guess all the "rational and intelligent" people are busy on a permanent workout.

Fuck you guys, lol.  Have fun watching your rights disappear.  Because if you think this thing is done, you are wrong.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #245 on: September 08, 2011, 10:14:36 AM »
next time you're at the DMV or any other "government" office, look around and see if the colleagues of those studs are capable of this "operation".

next time you watch the news and see *insert government official* , ask yourself it this guy and his colleagues can pull this off

that alone assures me that no, there was no cover up
Deep Tissue Massage

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: September 08, 2011, 11:33:00 AM »
next time you're at the DMV or any other "government" office, look around and see if the colleagues of those studs are capable of this "operation".

next time you watch the news and see *insert government official* , ask yourself it this guy and his colleagues can pull this off

that alone assures me that no, there was no cover up
I had a really good experience at the DMV yesterday... I doubt the nice Hawaiian lady blew up some buildings though.

I wanna know why the CT trust the people feeding them their info? Alex jones and co have gotten rich off you suckers just like regular preachers.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: September 08, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »
I had a really good experience at the DMV yesterday... I doubt the nice Hawaiian lady blew up some buildings though.

Yeah, I'm relieved to know the DMV isn't involved.

I wanna know why the CT trust the people feeding them their info? Alex jones and co have gotten rich off you suckers just like regular preachers.

Who's that?  Serious question.  Only time I've ever heard the name is here on getbig.

By the way:

Stick with me here, jwb.  This is about the plane that hit the Pentagon, approximately 50 minutes after the first attack.

And what about Mineta's testimony, which differed so sharply from Cheney?

I really want to believe the official line, but I need some help here.  I've searched and searched again, but there are just so many serious inconsistencies a person can take.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #248 on: September 08, 2011, 12:00:12 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Stan:  "So if you pooped in the urinal, who blew up the World Trade Center?'"

Kyle:  "A bunch of pissed off Muslims you dumb ass."
   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: September 08, 2011, 03:09:36 PM »
Jack,

Cheney entered the bunker at 9.37 the same time the plane hit he pentagon. He was leaving the white house because they were told that plane was heading that way.

He gave orders to shoot down flight 93 soon after since it was also headed to DC. The aide telling him it was so many miles out was going off projections of when it would hit when they still had radar contact several minutes earlier. The plane never reached where they thought it did.