Author Topic: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7  (Read 66385 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
« Reply #350 on: September 10, 2011, 08:43:12 PM »
No the white house was not informed about this plane until the FAA found on their screens flying full speed towards DC but that was not until 9.32. They first thought it was a military plane because of the great speed it was travelling.

Of course they should have been better prepared as far as what to do they unfortunately were not.

But none of this answers the question of WHY a shoot-down order for all non-compliant planes wasn't issued immediately after the second plane hit.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #351 on: September 10, 2011, 09:53:03 PM »

Give's chills every time I watch it. Skip to 6:30 in the clip...crazy. I really don't like re-living this event, I won't turn on the news tomorrow.

I'm not sure exactly what happened (none of us are), but tomorrow is not the time to argue about it. Set aside differences for a day and just think about the people who lost their lives.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: September 10, 2011, 09:58:30 PM »
But none of this answers the question of WHY a shoot-down order for all non-compliant planes wasn't issued immediately after the second plane hit.
I agree what hell was Bush thinking staying in the classroom for so long?

He was probably wishing his daddy was there!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #353 on: September 10, 2011, 10:21:13 PM »
I agree what hell was Bush thinking staying in the classroom for so long?

He was probably wishing his daddy was there!

projecting an image of calmness.....and trying to turn the book over so it can be read properly.  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #354 on: September 11, 2011, 04:30:54 PM »

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #355 on: September 11, 2011, 05:19:12 PM »
Jesus you are dumb. Remember the guy who crashed his plane onto the white house lawn? He wasn't stopped either. There simply isn't time to take out a plane that takes off within DC except to shoot it down from the white house roof. Restricted airspace means shit if you have public airports right next to it.

They didn't identify 77 as coming to DC until 9.32 and it hit at 9.37.

N0T EN0UGH TIME? ARE Y0U INSANE? WE HAVE AUT0MATIC MISSLES THAT SH00T D0WN ANYTHING IN LESS THAN A SEC0ND.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: September 11, 2011, 07:02:02 PM »
N0T EN0UGH TIME? ARE Y0U INSANE? WE HAVE AUT0MATIC MISSLES THAT SH00T D0WN ANYTHING IN LESS THAN A SEC0ND.
Sad to see the clowns couldn't leave this thread alone today...

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #357 on: September 11, 2011, 08:52:02 PM »
Has anyone else read this? seems to explain building 7 quite succinctly...

http://www-math.mit.edu/~bazant/WTC/WTC-asce.pdf

jwb

• Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: September 12, 2011, 06:59:54 AM »
I watched the films over and over and I think I know what happened. As far as I can tell from studying the films, it appears, and I KNOW this sounds crazy, it appears 2 jet liners crashed into the 2 buildings and the resulting damage and intense fires eventually caused the buildings to collapse. Feel free to qoute this finding..

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: September 12, 2011, 11:43:13 AM »

This is just inconceivable.

You're the best researcher I've seen on the official line, jwb.  How's this explained?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: September 12, 2011, 02:23:17 PM »
This is just inconceivable.

You're the best researcher I've seen on the official line, jwb.  How's this explained?
The protocol in place at the time, from what I have read, is that it could only be issued by the president directly to the secretary of defense. The president was reading a lullaby.

I think the response was poor but the world was different before that day.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #362 on: September 12, 2011, 07:25:40 PM »
http://tarpley.net/docs/drills_of_911.pdf

T0 UNDERSTAND H0W THIS IS PULLED 0FF, 0NE FIRST NEEDS T0 UNDERSTAND THE PURP0SE BEHIND DRILLS 0N THE DAY 0F THE ATTACK.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: September 12, 2011, 08:00:14 PM »
http://tarpley.net/docs/drills_of_911.pdf

T0 UNDERSTAND H0W THIS IS PULLED 0FF, 0NE FIRST NEEDS T0 UNDERSTAND THE PURP0SE BEHIND DRILLS 0N THE DAY 0F THE ATTACK.

I've seen this before, and it's very interesting.  It can put the schnitzel to the "who'd have imagined it?" claim we've heard so much.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: September 12, 2011, 08:24:15 PM »
IF AFTER 10 YEARS THERE ARE PE0PLE THAT STILL BELIEVE THAT A BUNCH 0F CAVEMEN LIVING IN THE MIDDLE 0F N0WWHERE PULLED THIS 0FF, THEN THERE IS N0 H0PE LEFT F0R Y0U GUYS. PRETTY PATHETIC.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: September 12, 2011, 08:32:48 PM »
The protocol in place at the time, from what I have read, is that it could only be issued by the president directly to the secretary of defense. The president was reading a lullaby.

I think the response was poor but the world was different before that day.

But even way back in the stone ages of 2001, lol, we had immediate communication.  And from what I recall, it was every bit as immediate as what we've got now.

Again, it had become obvious that hijacked planes were being used a missiles.  Two buildings had already been hit.  There were more missiles out there.

Think about this.  For nearly one and a half hours, there was no shoot-down order.  Despite these circumstances.  Really.

In the absolute best case scenario, would you agree this appears to be dereliction of duty?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: September 12, 2011, 08:55:56 PM »
And by the way, Rumsfeld could have issued the order as well.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: September 12, 2011, 10:51:02 PM »
Confusion abounded in Washington that morning. I just read a 2004 article where Cheney told Donald R that they had in fact taken out two planes at around 10am. The truth was the pilots didn't receive any orders to do as such till much later.

My feeling is the military top brass got the order and had some discussions amongst themselves before they passed it on. Don't forget they shot down an passenger plane by mistake several years before. People would think the military would care more about saving some more lives but I think covering their own asses is their main priority.

There have also been some audio tapes released this week if you search the web of controllers and others and they are really floundering about what is happening and what to do.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: September 13, 2011, 12:03:12 AM »
Confusion abounded in Washington that morning.

But again, there was NO confusion about the fact that hijacked planes were being used as missiles.  Two buildings had been hit.  There were more missiles still flying, to be used in the same way.

Simple enough for even a small child to understand.  Seriously.

I just read a 2004 article where Cheney told Donald R that they had in fact taken out two planes at around 10am. The truth was the pilots didn't receive any orders to do as such till much later.

My feeling is the military top brass got the order and had some discussions amongst themselves before they passed it on.

Suggesting that high ranking officers deliberately obstructed the chain of command?  I thought you scoffed at anything conspiritorial.

Don't forget they shot down an passenger plane by mistake several years before. People would think the military would care more about saving some more lives but I think covering their own asses is their main priority.

Even with the incredible circumstances of that morning?  Even with the stark likelihood that inaction would almost certainly cause far more destruction than any action they could take under such an incredible threat?  Think about it.

There have also been some audio tapes released this week if you search the web of controllers and others and they are really floundering about what is happening and what to do.

Yes.  There's also a new article that says the military recieved an order from Dick Cheney that was effectively ignored as being an illegal command.  This of course just lets loose another avalanche of contradiction from past statements.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: September 13, 2011, 12:11:07 AM »

Yes.  There's also a new article that says the military recieved an order from Dick Cheney that was effectively ignored as being an illegal command.  This of course just lets loose another avalanche of contradiction from past statements.

AND 0N T0P 0F THE C0NTRADICTI0NS, DICK CHENEY, BUSH, AND RICE ALL WENT 0N T.V. SAYING WE NEVER TH0UGHT A HIJACKED PLANE CAN HIT A T0WER DESPITE THEIR BEING 22 DRILLS 0N THAT DAY RELATED T0 A HIJACKING.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: September 13, 2011, 11:04:27 AM »

AND 0N T0P 0F THE C0NTRADICTI0NS, DICK CHENEY, BUSH, AND RICE ALL WENT 0N T.V. SAYING WE NEVER TH0UGHT A HIJACKED PLANE CAN HIT A T0WER DESPITE THEIR BEING 22 DRILLS 0N THAT DAY RELATED T0 A HIJACKING.

Yes, I know.  It's something that hasn't been explored at all by our so-called "reporting agencies".  How could officials, especially Rumsfeld for God's sake, dare say that "we could have never imagined this", when they were doing drills for this type of attack practically right up until the time it happened.

You know, it's really been lost in this whole thing, how it's the responsibility of our so-called "reporters" to ask these questions.  I know it's completely laughable as a true cause here, as our reporting agencies have decided to operate under an incredibly limited, very "safe" scope -- which makes them completely ineffective in their supposed purpose, of course, but that's another story.

God bless our citizens.  We need need it.  Because as someone mentioned earlier, this thing isn't over.  It's just begun.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: September 13, 2011, 02:21:23 PM »
Yes, I know.  It's something that hasn't been explored at all by our so-called "reporting agencies".  How could officials, especially Rumsfeld for God's sake, dare say that "we could have never imagined this", when they were doing drills for this type of attack practically right up until the time it happened.

You know, it's really been lost in this whole thing, how it's the responsibility of our so-called "reporters" to ask these questions.  I know it's completely laughable as a true cause here, as our reporting agencies have decided to operate under an incredibly limited, very "safe" scope -- which makes them completely ineffective in their supposed purpose, of course, but that's another story.

God bless our citizens.  We need need it.  Because as someone mentioned earlier, this thing isn't over.  It's just begun.

AND THE REP0RTERS ARE A BUNCH 0F SHEEP WH0 JUST D0 WHAT THEY'RE T0LD.  THE MEDIA IS HEAVILY C0NTR0LLED BY A SELECTED GR0UP 0F VERY WEALTHY INDIVIDUALS. THEY DECIDE WHAT T0 SH0W AND WHEN.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: September 13, 2011, 02:51:11 PM »
any link to the 20 + drills on that day involving hijackings and planes crashing into the building?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: September 13, 2011, 04:30:30 PM »

RIGHT 0N SP0T.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: September 13, 2011, 05:07:35 PM »
any link to the 20 + drills on that day involving hijackings and planes crashing into the building?
I could be wrong but I don't think it was 20 drills on the day.  many of the drills brought up were before 9/11.  I think most say 5 drills were happening the day before and the morning of sept. 11.
http://www.911proof.com/9.html

Listen to this on the london bombings...  Unreal...