Author Topic: Why you shouldn't try to bone girls on first date  (Read 9604 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Why you shouldn't try to bone girls on first date
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2011, 07:33:34 AM »
It wasn't like drunken rage, it was rough sex as revenge for sleeping with another man
Why was she sleeping with another man, and why take her back...
Leave the bitch, put all her shit on the back porch.
She realized that in the end, she won...with her pussy...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2011, 07:39:06 AM »
Epic honesty from apply.
G

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2011, 08:07:51 AM »
She said am I allowed to sleep with another man if you sleep with other girls, I said no but you can sleep with other girls, and if you have an affair with another man he better love you because I will let you go but when you come back to me I will lay into you hard, I will clean your gutters girl, so when she came back she knew what she was in for

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2011, 08:33:47 AM »
She said am I allowed to sleep with another man if you sleep with other girls, I said no but you can sleep with other girls, and if you have an affair with another man he better love you because I will let you go but when you come back to me I will lay into you hard, I will clean your gutters girl, so when she came back she knew what she was in for
Again, that sounds controlling...
That doesn't bode too well for healthy relationships...If you have to constantly stress dominance or control, you need to look at the type of woman you are with, and the type of man you are---and what type example did you parents set?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2011, 08:37:43 AM »
Again, that sounds controlling...
That doesn't bode too well for healthy relationships...If you have to constantly stress dominance or control, you need to look at the type of woman you are with, and the type of man you are---and what type example did you parents set?

Healthy, lol I do not care if it's healthy, these are the relationships I keep, you're telling a blind man that brail is no way to enjoy moby dick, I can not be any other way with women

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2011, 09:33:16 AM »
jesus, everyone's got a 30 page response in this thread.

i haven't ready any of it, but to groink and parker i'll say "you shouldn't hit women, but nothing wrong with making her flinch every now and then" - george lopez.
Deep Tissue Massage

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2011, 09:36:48 AM »
The fact that Apply is being painfully truthful with his thoughts is commendable, but just...damn. He is twisted. Must be the "Russian" thing, and of course, the fat baby diaper analogy to Tbomz (I actually couldn't stop laughing)

The only post so far that knocked my socks off was from Gangstalean. I can totally relate, and that's how I think and operate also. You can't teach these things to kids... you just can't. It's a waste of time.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2011, 09:42:30 AM »
Healthy, lol I do not care if it's healthy, these are the relationships I keep, you're telling a blind man that brail is no way to enjoy moby dick, I can not be any other way with women
You're using strong language with "can not"...
Like it was programmed into you...via your parents. We all can change the way we deal with people, and should stop dealing with trifling females. Don't deal with women you have to "show who's boss", don't deal with women where you are constantly tryig to assert yourself. Be happy, be with a woman who enjoys you and your happiness...not women who enjoy being trifling.
You should care if it's healthy, because if you have kids, you son will mimick the same behavior and your daugther will have abusive relationships....or at the worse, some chick's male relative will shoot you or eff you up real bad, or she'll do it herself.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2011, 09:43:56 AM »
Ive fucked girls the first night most girls iv been with, nothing to do with proving dominence or control, I just really really like pussy

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2011, 09:48:28 AM »
You're using strong language with "can not"...
Like it was programmed into you...via your parents. We all can change the way we deal with people, and should stop dealing with trifling females. Don't deal with women you have to "show who's boss", don't deal with women where you are constantly tryig to assert yourself. Be happy, be with a woman who enjoys you and your happiness...not women who enjoy being trifling.
You should care if it's healthy, because if you have kids, you son will mimick the same behavior and your daugther will have abusive relationships....or at the worse, some chick's male relative will shoot you or eff you up real bad, or she'll do it herself.

Aint no sons involved, I'm not some woman beater, my relationships with women are great in that they are passionate yet brief, this doesn't bother me at all, I'm also not ashamed of my behavior, you guys are saying wow that's honest, but every one of my friends knows I'm like this with women, I tell them I'm like this before they get involved with me, and no this was not programmed into me, I will never have a serious girlfriend or a child until I am somewhat wealthy, if I never make a great deal of money I will never have children, so be it

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2011, 09:59:10 AM »
Aint no sons involved, I'm not some woman beater, my relationships with women are great in that they are passionate yet brief, this doesn't bother me at all, I'm also not ashamed of my behavior, you guys are saying wow that's honest, but every one of my friends knows I'm like this with women, I tell them I'm like this before they get involved with me, and no this was not programmed into me, I will never have a serious girlfriend or a child until I am somewhat wealthy, if I never make a great deal of money I will never have children, so be it
What you just said, word for word is what abusers say...
Word for word...dude I seen and talked to a ton, and they all sing the exact same song.
Might be honest, but you need to go back and do a remix...

You need to figure why the situation is for you, there is always a reason. There is no "just is" when it comes to behavior patterns (don't let uberman come in, he will bust your balls for sure)

you again use strong language with "never", as in there are no options, why such strong language? What went down?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2011, 11:03:29 AM »
What you just said, word for word is what abusers say...
Word for word...dude I seen and talked to a ton, and they all sing the exact same song.
Might be honest, but you need to go back and do a remix...

You need to figure why the situation is for you, there is always a reason. There is no "just is" when it comes to behavior patterns (don't let uberman come in, he will bust your balls for sure)

you again use strong language with "never", as in there are no options, why such strong language? What went down?

I get off on having power, I don't abuse women so much as I use them, you don;t think women enjoy playing rough because you've accepted the lie that women are above being choked and spit on, they are not it turns them on, it makes their pussies wet.

You want to knwo what happened, what happened is a woman treated me like we are equals or I am below her a few too many times, and now I react violently to this suggestion from a woman. No woman is my equal for a very simple reason, women are cowards, does this mean I don't love them? No, listen to the way 15 talks about dogs, that's how I feel about women.

I am quite the cuddly and affectionate little guy, but once a woman gets used to very slow and sensual love making, one day I will show up and we start making out and then my hand is around her throat and I communicate in one way or another to her, bitch you are mine, and her will leaves her body, this is the moment I seek to replicate when I'm with a woman, this moment right here is what matters, my approach to women is that of a christian missionary... they are savage natives, and I want to convert them to my creed lol, I am a fucked up dude, but I am not so fucked up, there are plenty of applys walking the streets they just don't talk like I do, they aren't so arrogant

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »
I get off on having power, I don't abuse women so much as I use them, you don;t think women enjoy playing rough because you've accepted the lie that women are above being choked and spit on, they are not it turns them on, it makes their pussies wet.

You want to knwo what happened, what happened is a woman treated me like we are equals or I am below her a few too many times, and now I react violently to this suggestion from a woman. No woman is my equal for a very simple reason, women are cowards, does this mean I don't love them? No, listen to the way 15 talks about dogs, that's how I feel about women.

I am quite the cuddly and affectionate little guy, but once a woman gets used to very slow and sensual love making, one day I will show up and we start making out and then my hand is around her throat and I communicate in one way or another to her, bitch you are mine, and her will leaves her body, this is the moment I seek to replicate when I'm with a woman, this moment right here is what matters, my approach to women is that of a christian missionary... they are savage natives, and I want to convert them to my creed lol, I am a fucked up dude, but I am not so fucked up, there are plenty of applys walking the streets they just don't talk like I do, they aren't so arrogant

do you do this because you are 5'6 and 145? what a weirdo. i dont gotta tell my bitch she is mine casue she WNATS to be mine. thats it. point.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2011, 11:51:40 AM »
This is another thing with women, a man is supposed to keep his hands to himself, but a woman can go around grabbing any part of any man she wants to in the bar, why? Why do you let women have so much power, don't you understand when a woman looks at you and goes "... what are you gay or something?" she should get a slap on the face? This is soemthing fucked up in our society, that beauty is given such power, it makes me sad for all the men who get mistreated by women because I relate to them
You give her that power if she's hot and you want to fuck her and see the contact and seeming control she has as a means to an end. I agree that not every woman should be allowed this power, just those you need to coax and manipulate.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2011, 12:14:43 PM »
the dude is just trolling and you guys giving him tips lål

read what he said in the steroidforum and you all will know for sure hi is just a troll

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2011, 04:34:35 PM »
apply would you fuck your friends girlfriend / wife

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2011, 07:54:33 PM »
the dude is just trolling and you guys giving him tips lål

read what he said in the steroidforum and you all will know for sure hi is just a troll

This

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2011, 07:32:39 AM »
He puts a lot of effort into his trolling, then. I'll give him that.
G

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2011, 07:40:35 AM »
You guys are welcome to not believe anything I write, but please take to heart the stuff I say that has substance, there's a lesson to be learned from my experiences. Also I don't say try to be like me, the only advice I can really give is try to be a disciplinarian of women, not a pick up artist or a player. And I don't mean fucking beat them, I don't abuse women in the sense of a guy getting home from work all angry at himself and punching his wife, I abuse girls sexually only, actual abuse of power something I am very much against, maybe that didn't show through in my posts lol, what was I gonna say, right try to see women as dogs or little children or something, because they do not belong with any power in their hands, power makes them nervous and crazy because this is how cowards react to having power, it's why dogs chew up furniture while your gone, it's why women are nervous everywhere they go and need constant validation

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2011, 07:44:57 AM »
Apply i think we could have some interesting conversations...

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2011, 08:31:04 AM »
You guys are welcome to not believe anything I write, but please take to heart the stuff I say that has substance, there's a lesson to be learned from my experiences. Also I don't say try to be like me, the only advice I can really give is try to be a disciplinarian of women, not a pick up artist or a player. And I don't mean fucking beat them, I don't abuse women in the sense of a guy getting home from work all angry at himself and punching his wife, I abuse girls sexually only, actual abuse of power something I am very much against, maybe that didn't show through in my posts lol, what was I gonna say, right try to see women as dogs or little children or something, because they do not belong with any power in their hands, power makes them nervous and crazy because this is how cowards react to having power, it's why dogs chew up furniture while your gone, it's why women are nervous everywhere they go and need constant validation
Trolling but still quoted for truth lolz.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2011, 08:39:05 AM »
Elegant, smart, faithful, educated enough women coming from stable families are taught by their fathers and mothers not to date losers because they mean troubles. They can detect them from a mile. Of course it's hard to find them.

Yet, they can recognize such a guy who wants to better himself and give him a chance. They can have pity for a guy whose parents separated and offer him the opportunity to repair his past. But if you shit on this oportunity, you re the worst asshole ever, period.
When your father left your mother and condemend both you and sisters/brothers and mother to a lot of pain and the terrible possibility of reproducing what he exposed you to, you better not listening to him anymore.

Just aim for a girl who s working while studying, isnt superificial, is down to earth, has family values and knows how to be a caring mother for both her man and eventual kids. Teach her sex (balanced sexual acts, not extremistic shit, do not search to perform, casual normal sex with love is what lasts the longest) , how to get in shape and go thru life together. You re wasting your time if you dont.

Stay balanced, quit the extremes. Lots of hapiness to be found in sincere, prosaic, everyday stable love. But it requires a lot of courage and sacrifices.

Women just like what is balanced, what is not extreme, as it means you re able to adapt to everything = maximum odds of survival. They want a guy with a good job, but that doenst take too much time, who earns good money but wont care only about material goods, who s muscular but not too much, who s nice, but not too much, who s a beast in bed most of the time but adapt to their feelings on the moment, who will force them to suck his hard veiny cock some times until they moan like babies, but will lick their clit at others... who will cuddle but not too much, who will not hesitate to slap them once in a while when they go overboard but will also discuss with them when they re depressed...who has friends and spend time socializing with them but not too much and who will also care about her and kids... Who will be nice to kids, but not too nice either and will teach them respect...

This is how it truly works. Balance. It is perfection in people minds. It is maximum capacity of adaptation, maximum odds of survival whatever happens. Extremes are repulsive to most.

And, men want exactly the same thing of a woman.

Men dont give a fuck if a woman earns a good income, her place is in the kitchen, in the gym, and in kids sleeping room. Sometimes woman can go visit one or two good old reliable friends to socialize -if they think like your man does-, and maybe your parents -when they re not in conflict with your man's views-, but that's about it. Woman, You re suposed to have enough time to take care of the house,kids and most importantly your man.
Also wether a woman works 20 hour s a week at the local walmart or is a business executive working 60 hours a week -and neglecting kids and husband- doesnt matter the least to men. Actually i dont know any man who enjoys his woman earns more than him or sacrify time spent with him and/or kids to focus on a ''career''. Women are not suposed to have a career. Only power hungry women who want to dominate men do.

Some women get it right, and accept their condition. They re called happy women. Women are here to help men, men are here to dominate women in a benevolent way. We re not talking about unhealthy domination. It s about teaching them life. Men are teachers for women and kids.

Love cannot be found in emotionless, casual sex which is an addiction that never fulfils men and women who ve been designed to create a stable, happy family. Sex is for reproduction and then to keep men and women together (if sexual life is satysfying between them) so they ll raise kids in peace until they can leave home by themselves. If women cannot provide fulfiling sex to their men then everything will collapse. Most of the time they cant cause they havent been taught by their mothers/grandmothers how to handle this part of life. The other extreme is women who only are good at sex but nothing else much and always want to dominate men but cannot become mothers.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2011, 09:41:45 AM »
I don't know dude.....my woman doesn't do ANY of that shit.  she calls my dick "supercock" and tells me I'm the best fuck she's ever had....BY FAR ( her words). She could be leaving some stuff out.....I know i do when she asks me about my sexual history. Why make someone you care about feel insecure or inadequate.

She says good things about me in every regard. the type of person you are describing is a real piece of shit, manipulative bitch....I would sniff that shit out in three minutes and tell her to fuck off

Groink this my be your best post that I've read.  If you have someone in your life that you care about, you don't lie to them, but you shouldn't say anything to make them feel insecure either.  You should be with someone for a reason.  If you're just looking to get laid, then blow your load, and move on.  If you are really looking for a woman to be in your life though and you care about her, treat her accordingly, and if she is a good girl, she'll do the same for you.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2011, 11:45:32 AM »
Need some Dwele in your life, just listen to the song
[/youtube]

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching