Author Topic: In regards to bodyfat...  (Read 120875 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: in regard to bodyfat!
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2011, 06:00:40 PM »
Sorry but no one on getbig is more ripped than me and I reached this level being natty

Maybe 4% on those pic

very good arm and shoulder.. as for abs i believe they must be more detailed with these crazy veins!!.. as you see in my above pics i didnt have one vein on my abs but they were more detailed than yours..

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »
Cool. Once again, great physique.

I remember you said before that you think strength is overrated and that you can grow and still basically use the same weights. Could you talk about this?  8)

I didn't say strength was  overrated ,  I said that you can still grow  even  when  you aren't able to add any weight to your  lifts .

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2011, 06:04:39 PM »
I didn't say strength was  overrated ,  I said that you can still grow  even  when  you aren't able to add any weight to your  lifts .

Ok, got it.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2011, 06:08:10 PM »
great physique.. you just needed a little thicker chest to go with your shoulders and arms..

Thank you Sherief,  you are correct.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2011, 06:13:59 PM »

che i know you don't talk about training much but i wish at least once you would give us an idea of what you do.  sure we may have heard whatever you have to say before, but i have never heard advice from a natural with a physique like yours.  in fact, i think the only people i have ever received extensive advice from were quite hormonized.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2011, 06:24:03 PM »
very good arm and shoulder.. as for abs i believe they must be more detailed with these crazy veins!!.. as you see in my above pics i didnt have one vein on my abs but they were more detailed than yours..

I wasn't flexing them to much , I was flexing it to see veins but look at those pic
By the way i'm arab too  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2011, 06:26:08 PM »
I wasn't flexing them to much , I was flexing it to see veins but look at those pic
By the way i'm arab too  ;D

GREAT ARAB GENETICS BRO. ;D

which country??..

do you like nasser el sonbaty??.. i see your potential hahhaha..

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2011, 06:28:47 PM »
wide waist. salami bannout. kader musulman olak

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2011, 06:29:00 PM »

this is what we can call muscles maturity!!.. muscles get thicker after years of training even without being able to increase weights!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2011, 06:31:29 PM »
wide waist. salami bannout. kader musulman olak

i remember well my waist was 70 cm the period before this contest so on the day of the show i am sure it was even smaller ASSHOLE :-X

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »
i remember well my waist was 70 cm the period before this contest so on the day of the show i am sure it was even smaller ASSHOLE :-X

I was referring to your arab cousin. Long live Gamal Abdel Nasser.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2011, 06:44:51 PM »
GREAT ARAB GENETICS BRO. ;D

which country??..

do you like nasser el sonbaty??.. i see your potential hahhaha..

Morocco .
I like all pro arab bodybuilders and I have to , obviously there aren't many so we should support them  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2011, 06:52:45 PM »
Morocco .
I like all pro arab bodybuilders and I have to , obviously there aren't many so we should support them  ;D

believe it or not it came to my mind you would say morocco i swear!!.. i was not 100% sure of course or even 10% but i always feel i have that 6th sense expecting things that cant be logically expected!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2011, 06:54:20 PM »
I was referring to your arab cousin. Long live Gamal Abdel Nasser.

i thought you meant me since you said salami  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2011, 07:34:41 PM »
I disagree God I was 5% for my 1st show  ,I'm not Asian  and  I wouldn't even know what to do with diuretics.

This pic is 3 weeks out  around 165lbs I competed at 154 lbs. veins in my stomach and legs , striated shoulders ....etc.

stop putting this stupid black and white angled and all the special light picture,, this is most likley 6% maybe in the 5.5 zone,, trust me this is what i payed for ,, never a natural in the 4-5% ,, again maybe inbetween 5 and 6 but rarely and got to have very very thin skin ,,over all 6% on true naturals

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2011, 07:38:03 PM »
NP , I think the 11lbs  was mostly water weight I was  leaner at 154 lbs  but I was a little bit fuller at 165lbs ,BTW I've never took pictures of myself I didn't even have a camera back then ,  the pics I've posted are from modeling or friends that took some pics and gave it to me .

I'm not lying Bigbobs , see I have 2 two 1st place (LW class ) trophies between my wife's 12 overall trophies   ::).

no body say you are lieing,, but you are just like boika my good friend from indonisia,, same numbers too,, he was 5'7 competing at if not misaken 143-147... same thing same skin same proportions,, alwys 6% on stage look like betwen 5-6 due to skin ,, trust me you were never under 5.5% naturaly

im not hating on you ,, notice it is said with respect because i do believe you like bodybuild and a bodybuilder

this is profesional critiqe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2011, 07:39:38 PM »
GH15, what bodyfat % is this?

around 3% ,, dead man walking though,, indeed died..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2011, 07:44:44 PM »

Gh did issue a "disclaimer" of sorts...

He's not gonna name everything and everyone that just might be genetically gifted.

BTW, that waist line looks damn good (if you didn't PS the pic) ~ that, my friend is a prime example of bodybuilding "genetics"

Now, did you win that show?

che is from a group of individual who pull what we call ILLSUION THROUGH PICTURES TO THE OUTMOST DEGREE,, meaning! when your girlfriend see him in picture....she will usualy estimate him at 30-35lb more than he is if he is in shape as in 8-10% trust me on that,, i had very good friend like him and trained many of the such ,, in real life though its a diff story they are nto looking as bgi as in pictures EVENTHOUGH,, they look IMPRESSIVE when it come to muscle bellies and bone to muscle ratio,, they pull HUGE illusion ,, it belong on indonisians mainly but also others,, this is a good thing for bodybuild,, but its still illusion ,,

skin tone is highly important to pull illusion like that,, and ofcourse small bones and full round muscle bellies,, he is one of this groups,, this is why i approevd him as natural because the numbers and because i trained many of them ,, again its good for bodybuild and usualy best natural you will find,, soooo if you want real natural numbers look at his....his will be the best you wil find around,, but again! bodyfat in the 6% 5.5...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »
GH15 pasha this is my leanest ever,.. plz let me know approximately my BF%.. i am 171 cm and was 66 kg on that day 8) ;D

5.5% dry between 5 and 6% but dry!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2011, 07:51:19 PM »
Sorry but no one on getbig is more ripped than me and I reached this level being natty

Maybe 4% on those pic

my friend,, remember they are talking about BODYBUILDERS,, not someone who try to get lower bodyfat no matter what on every fat burner in the book and only care about bodyfat,,this is still! not 4% the combo of the pictures of you i seen is 5-6%  with good abdominal defintion  but! on the close up you see very well that what you have is mainly veins that come with low water retention when already lean ,, those veins will be there even when you are 5-6% when dry enough,, this is nto! 4% it is low bodyfat very low at the 5-5.5% mark then again there is nothing left to show ...meaning you got deleted as a bodybuilder by getting to fragile ,,

again not insult just the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2011, 07:54:55 PM »
around 3% ,, dead man walking though,, indeed died..

gh15 approved
Was he taking anything different than anyone else or was it just that took it to more extremes (higher dosages, diuretics, etc.)?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2011, 07:57:48 PM »

I hear you...

I really don't know how else to explain it.

As far as the cock diesel... it wasn't happening.. at all ~ and my S.O was pissed. And, no.. regardless of prevalence, I'm not a homo.

In clothes I looked like a twink. Pictures can be very deceiving, no?
hahaahha  Cock diesel - looking big and ripped/compliment   

What does S.O stand for?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »
extreme diuretic usage like any bodybuilders use but only to extreme,, bodybuild count alot of diuretic it is the only way for them to get the water of the testosterona compltely out with out losing the size of muscle ....this is the big secret that is hidden from you ,, yes trenbolona will get you some water out and get you dry and conditioned and low bodyfat...but still the skin will hold water alwasys that diuretic will make dissapear and leave you only with muscle and skin ....this is when bodybuild look very impressie even if bodybuild is 170lb! have you ever seen 170 5'10 fella with muscle and no water between skin and muscle? you will leave the gym pretty fast after he enters because they look killer! and indeed they are killers...they kill themselves lol

but have no mistake ,, bodybuild go to doctors and ask for presicribe diuretics,, yes yes from docs legal with scripts,, they are addicted to diuretic,, steroids and hormone by themselves get you muscular thick conditioned size...but its the diuretic that takes it to the maagzine level my firends....DIURETICS! why do you thikn we have so much problems lol because of trenbolona and testosterona? those are kids play they are jokes we use them like water....the problem is that many of us use diuretics like water! and thats! what the dantas hide from you and all the other disgusting liars

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2011, 08:03:08 PM »
i gave bad example with the 5'10 170lb ,, this is little too small ,, but 5'10 180-190 on diuretics... shredded peeled,, take a look at leaf bug from this boparding,, and he wasnt even knowing how to do diuretic well or anything well ,, but take him and put in someone who know hormones better and have more experience and you get the picturree,, it make 240lb fellas feel they are small next to them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2011, 08:03:19 PM »
5.5% dry between 5 and 6% but dry!

gh15 approved

thx GH15 i expected you would say higher than this so i feel good 8).. i didnt use any supplements and i didnt have enough dieting knowledge so i lost some muscles to be that lean!!..