Author Topic: Eagles give Michael Vick a new six-year, $100 million contract  (Read 10369 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Eagles give Michael Vick a new six-year, $100 million contract
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 10:33:55 AM »
I respectfully disagree my brother.

I don't know if some of you remember that WHITE U.S. soldier that was out in Iraq serving who decided to punt a puppy off a cliff due to the fact that he deemed him an Iraq dog who should suffer for the action of his people?

Anyway, supposedly that guy got a tremendous amount of heat, including death threats, random strangers wanting to murder him and backlash that up to the present day tortures him.

So, in retrospect, skin color doesn't matter when you fuck with innocent animals.

"1"

Or that Romanian girl that tossed 6 puppies in the river

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2011, 10:40:31 AM »
Its better to hunt yourself then buy from the store. Brock feeds himself and his family with what he kills.
How can you compare that to A millionaire drowning a dog and arranging dogfighting rings?  ???

Agreed. At least when you hunt your own food you know that the animal lived a wild existence and was quickly and humanely killed (by you), as opposed to a farm animal who you have no idea how it was treated.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2011, 11:46:53 AM »
::) ::)

One page of ONE PLAY ... remember that one and 800 to 1,000 more just like them, because when coach calls it, you have about 15 sec to remember and run it during a game ...

Not to mention everything is encoded with special wording and every team is different as a player switches teams, he has to learn a diffrent play book and a different word coding

The point my quote was making was not so much regarding the intelligence of the individual, but more so pertaining to the value of the individual to society.

Importance to society is relative, but I'm sure most would agree that an individual who discovers a new treatment for MS, for example, should garner more respect and in turn, monetary compensation, than an entertainer. Society has it backwards.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2011, 12:07:35 PM »

you are one of only a handful of people in the world that feels this way. 99% of the population believes that he def. should have went to jail

That is exactly my point!
99% of the people care for same fucking stupid dogfighting and send a man in jail for 2 years  for that and don't give a shit that there is not help for poor people in America that work for very low wage and  can't afford medical treatment when they are sick because their wage is too low and the medical are too expensive!
NOBODY DESERVE TO GO TO JAIL FOR 2 YEARS FOR SAME FUCKING DOGFIGHTING!!!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 12:19:34 PM »

you are one of only a handful of people in the world that feels this way. 99% of the population believes that he def. should have went to jail

You would be incorrect, $100 million for six years proves that 99% of people don't give a shit about what he did

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 12:22:31 PM »

Not paying for a stranger's medical treatment is not a crime.

Torturing, electrocuting, maiming and killing animals are crimes.

(I thought you might be a little confused........)

You are the tipical idiot that miss the point!
It should be a crime that in the richest country in the world, USA, same people that work and bust their ass all day and pay taxes die because can't afford medical treatment when they are sick and nobody give a shit about it and instead care for same fucking stupid dogfighting and make that a crime!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 12:30:17 PM »
those dogs like fighting..   just sayin

You are 100% correct!
This dogs like fighting like the idiots of MMA who go in the cage and smash their heads! 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 12:44:04 PM »
Like him or not (I don't for what he did) but the man get's paid to play football and when he does he kills it (no pun intended). I for one look forward to seeing him play. Again, off the charts good.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2011, 01:03:25 PM »
lol do you even watch football, or are you just spouting off bout something you know nothing about. again.
your from canada. what the hell do you know about football. lmao

He's spouting off. He's doesn't understand that almost half the time players are in a class room almost daily.
  ::) finding an open receiver and  keeping an eye out for defensive linemen and linebackers coming through the O line is about as much thinking as is required. doesnt require intelligence.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2011, 01:07:13 PM »
I love reading the replies.LOL!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Eagles-give-Michael-Vick-a-new-six-year-100-mi?urn=nfl-wp6107

vick the player great and entertaining. vick the human scum of the earth. enuff said.
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2011, 01:16:15 PM »
your from canada. what the hell do you know about football. lmao

::) finding an open receiver and  keeping an eye out for defensive linemen and linebackers coming through the O line is about as much thinking as is required. doesnt require intelligence.

1. The CFL is Canadian Football League dip shit

2. Next to Benny you're about the dumbest mofo on here. Thats like saying all you have to do is get the ball in the hole when you golf....I guess anyone can do that........right?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2011, 01:20:39 PM »
1. The CFL is Canadian Football League dip shit

2. Next to Benny you're about the dumbest mofo on here. Thats like saying all you have to do is get the ball in the hole when you golf....I guess anyone can do that........right?

yeah, that is all you have to do. where have you been trying to get the ball?  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »
yeah, that is all you have to do. where have you been trying to get the ball?  ;D

If it was that easy I'd be out on tour making millions.....get my point?

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2011, 01:30:48 PM »
You are the tipical idiot that miss the point!
It should be a crime that in the richest country in the world, USA, same people that work and bust their ass all day and pay taxes die because can't afford medical treatment when they are sick and nobody give a shit about it and instead care for same fucking stupid dogfighting and make that a crime!

Yeah, I guess I see your point.

I work about 12 hours a day, pay my taxes, and write a hefty check to Blue Cross/ Blue Shield every month.

fuck off...........learn some logic.  Nobody was forcing him to mutilate and torture dogs.  That was his fucking hobby.....

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2011, 01:37:34 PM »

Great Player and Great Man!
He went in jail for 2 years for same stupid dogfighting that should be not even a crime in my book.
He took the injusted punishment with dignity, like a real man without crying and shedding any tears in front of a camera,did his time and came back better than ever!
Micheal Vick you are the MAN!  :)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2011, 01:38:39 PM »
Dog... Mans best friend   ::) ::)

http://dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statistics/dog-bite-statistics.html

The most recent official survey, conducted more than a decade ago, determined there were 4.7 million dog bite victims annually in the USA. A more recent study showed that 1,000 Americans per day are treated in emergency rooms as a result of dog bites. In 2010 there were 34 fatal dog attacks in the USA. Most of the victims who receive medical attention are children, half of whom are bitten in the face. Dog bite losses exceed $1 billion per year, with over $300 million paid by homeowners insurance.

newmom

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2011, 01:41:29 PM »
Scumbag

I HATE THE EAGLES, always have. Fuck nike for giving him a contract

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2011, 02:02:38 PM »
Dogs. Just dogs. Not children. I don't see what all of the fuss was about.  Vick is not the Anti-Christ.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2011, 02:06:29 PM »
Dogs. Just dogs. Not children. I don't see what all of the fuss was about.  Vick is not the Anti-Christ.

Per Se, I posted those Vida Guerra cellphone nudes thar you asked for...

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2011, 02:26:24 PM »
He won't play more than 3 years on his new contract.  Getting rid of Kolb was a bad move. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2011, 02:33:56 PM »
Yet another thread about stupid idiots arguing over race, dogs, character and such.  The Eagles did not pay him $100 million because he is great, because he has character or anything else.  They paid him that much because they'll expect to make back $500 million - $1 billion in return in everything from tickets, merchandise and everything else.

In the end he is just another guy that is rich getting paid by his boss who is wealthy.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2011, 03:05:14 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2011, 05:10:51 PM »
1. You guys are judging him on his jail time for dog fighting and NOT for his football skills which are off the charts.
2. One of the top 3 QB's in the league hands down.
3. Great post by gangstalean.

See the man for his football accomplishments.
Top 3? Brady, Manning, Brees, better by far............

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2011, 07:55:14 PM »

holy shit is that michael vick with his skin digitally turned white?