Author Topic: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 1 & 2  (Read 35420 times)

bbrower

• Getbig II
Re: bodybuilding for the poor,, phase 2
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 08:39:17 PM »
GH, how would you go about using diuretics(diazide or aldacatone) for beach or social event purposes...say I want to shed water for Saturday.  What day and how much should one use?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2011, 08:42:49 PM »
it wil be talked about ni next phases,, generaly speaking im hesitant to talk about it because i dont know the individual,, its a problem,, i dont want someone to fuck their kidnys because they thought they were 8% and they were actualy 18% ,, i know it sound not reasonable to not know ,, but some fellas think they are 10% and truly are 18-20%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2011, 09:15:30 PM »
A BETTER SOLUTION TO EGG WHITES...CALL A LOCAL BULK PRODUCER AND ORDER BY THE LBS.I JUST GOT 30LBS OF LIQUID EGG WHITES FOR $50.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2011, 09:20:18 PM »
GH15, I've been consuming 18 egg whites/day on top of solid food, I mix in a SMALL part weight gain powder for flavor mainly, so a few "bonus" protein numbers too.  I do include a couple of whole eggs on occasion.  Price wise I figure I'm spending about $40 US dollars/month on eggs, which is about the same as a 5lb jug of whey.  No question really, I"m just saying, lol.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2011, 09:36:54 PM »
30 lbs for 50$ of liquid egg whites. I will be making that call ASAP about those egg whites. Things I wish I knew when I was 19 and 20 years old for sure right here  ;)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 09:42:15 PM »
30 lbs for 50$ of liquid egg whites. I will be making that call ASAP about those egg whites. Things I wish I knew when I was 19 and 20 years old for sure right here  ;)

20 YEARS OLD RIGHT HERE....THERE ARE COMPANIES THAT SOURCE TO RESTAURANTS,ETC. AND  IF YOU GO TO FARMER'S MARKETS THAT WILL WORK GREAT DEALS ON YOU FOR MEATS. I ALREADY TALKED TO TWO PLACES...ONE FARM THAT'S GOING TO GIVE ME A BULK SUPPLY OF CAGE-FREE EGGS & GRASS FED BEEF & MILK(RAW THOUGH ILLEGAL TO PURCHASE) AND THE OTHER THAT HAS A BUNCH OF FISH LIKE BLACK DRUM. I DECIDED TO GET FRUIT ON A WEEKLY BASIS(ONE BOOTH SELLS PURE PINEAPPLE JUICE, ETC.) TO KEEP IT FRESH.

THESE PRICES ARE CHEAPER THAN GENERIC STORE BRAND'S EGGS, RED MEAT,ETC.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 10:36:10 PM »
it wil be talked about ni next phases,, generaly speaking im hesitant to talk about it because i dont know the individual,, its a problem,, i dont want someone to fuck their kidnys because they thought they were 8% and they were actualy 18% ,, i know it sound not reasonable to not know ,, but some fellas think they are 10% and truly are 18-20%

gh15 approved

you can still eat whatever the fuck you want for the most part on gh though right

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 10:38:00 PM »
you can still eat whatever the fuck you want for the most part on gh though right

I THINK GH15 MEANS THAT WITHIN REASON BASED ON APPETITE,WHICH IS BASED ON DOSE.

NOT LIKE DONTA'S SEEFOOD AND HIS BOYTOY MASSIVAGINA'S PERMABULKING ALL U CAN EAT-BUFFET,  24/7 REPTILE SKIN, FAT FUCK LOOK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 10:53:56 PM »
Gh15 thank you! You are helping so many of us.  Quick question on nutrition: what's your opinion on drinking milk? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2011, 11:03:46 PM »

thats corect ,, on gh the need of diet is dissapearing to the most part,, as i always say you still need to remain within macros of bodybuild,, but really you can eat whatever you chose on a good dose of legit gh ,,drinking cup of oil 3 times a day is not recomended though!

gh15 approved

fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2011, 11:31:19 PM »
GH15, I do not like fish. your post really doesnt apply to me  :'( :'(
X

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2011, 11:38:03 PM »
Nice thread.

Pretty refreshing actually since you talk about trenbolona equipona all the time lol. ;D

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2011, 11:54:46 PM »
Pretty refreshing actually since you talk about trenbolona equipona all the time lol. ;D

That part will be in phase 3.  I had a bodybuilder friend and he told me he doesn't drink milk because it makes the skin thicker.  Is this true?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: bodybuilding for the poor,, phase 1
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2011, 12:12:13 AM »
Rich Gaspari is good people, no denying that. As for the others you mentioned.......

I think it's important to remember Ron Harris has a job to do and most people understand that. True, a lot of young guys are clueless early on but most figure it out pretty quickly.

I have no comment on the others as they do not affect my world.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2011, 12:23:37 AM »
it is only when the bodybuild REALLY start eating fish all day long with rice and with eggwhites and with what i mention ....and only when that bodybuild on trenbolona ace and cycle gh in and out and have very good dose of testostrona in blood and of equipona in blood ,, legit on all hormones ofcourse,, it is only then! when bodybuild start understanding the lies behind bodybuilding,, ONLY THEN when you look in your self in the mirror and you know you are nothing special ,, you know you are average and you see what become out of you ,, you see lines you never thought would ever be on you you see how the horse shoe clear and skin tighten up on it and delts get cupped and you flex and arm pop and everythin look leaner BUT also bigger! ONLY THEN YOU START UNDERSTANDING THE FILTH RON HERIS IS AND THE REST OF THE DANTAS ARE,,

there is bad bad feel twards those fellas from serious bodybuilders,, they dont care but the pupils do care,, all of those fellas despize them for the lies,, and rest assure have no respect for them ,, they dont care still because they are in it for money and money only ,,,but! there is such a thing as karma and there is such a thing as future...and those fellas will become bodybuilders one of those days,, competetive ones,, and they will know who was what and who lead the way while the scambags were making money over their ass ,, they will know it ,, they already do ,, know it well!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2011, 12:30:39 AM »
That part will be in phase 3.  I had a bodybuilder friend and he told me he doesn't drink milk because it makes the skin thicker.  Is this true?
It just makes you "hold water"..unless youre few weeks out from a "show" its ok.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2011, 01:32:31 AM »
Solid info.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2011, 01:34:56 AM »
A BETTER SOLUTION TO EGG WHITES...CALL A LOCAL BULK PRODUCER AND ORDER BY THE LBS.I JUST GOT 30LBS OF LIQUID EGG WHITES FOR $50.

Are we going to talk about Lana now? I mean, she is totally cool, but she only has love for Jason. Trust me.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2011, 03:33:34 AM »
1. that guy is not me, he is now very good Polish competitor
2. i didnt mean hes natural. wont talk about it any further but its pretty obvious topic I think.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2011, 03:40:30 AM »
gh15 what if I absolutely can't stand fish/sea food?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2011, 04:37:21 AM »
cliffs..

buy in bulk, cook in bulk, eat less.

lol ;D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2011, 05:03:14 AM »
gh15 what if I absolutely can't stand fish/sea food?

rat meat............and you can also ask musclecenter for recipes, i bet the man can cook a mean rodent stew

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2011, 05:08:22 AM »
no tilapia nor walmarts here

can barely stand tuna as it is, substitute with chicken or lean beef?

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2011, 05:17:27 AM »
Rat meat....Hell, hope he doesn't eat Mikey, our local rat. :)

Mean stew, nice one, LOL

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2011, 05:21:33 AM »
no tilapia nor walmarts here

can barely stand tuna as it is, substitute with chicken or lean beef?
Chicken is better and cheaper. At least for me.

for protein i have liquid eggwhites and chicken.

carbs mostly from oats which i buy in bulk in huge bags and basmati rice in bulk too.

bbing is pretty cheap if you think about it..its actually cheaper than living as a coach potatoe smoking packs everyday and eating fast food.

the only thing that makes it costly is the drugs.