Author Topic: Mark Dugdale's update (2011-08-30 )  (Read 12435 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Mark Dugdale's update (2011-08-30 )
« on: August 31, 2011, 09:07:11 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Mark Dugdale's update (2011-08-30 )
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 09:17:02 AM »
I'm literally shocked he wasn't sportin a glittery, bedazzled posing panty at that waterpark.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 09:43:08 AM »
And the bible stated, "All thy true Christians shall be steroid abusers"  :D :D
X

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 09:46:29 AM »
WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWO WO  :o :o

HOT wife  :P :P :P :P

If I had high estro levels I would probably love her.. that's how wives should be; cute and soft

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 10:02:38 AM »
why did that idiot shaved his head?

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 10:07:17 AM »
Dugdale seems alright to me. His wife still looks like the shit boys. She has always been so hot!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 10:26:41 AM »
And the bible stated, "All thy true Christians shall be steroid abusers"  :D :D

I've often wondered how even Ronnie Coleman rationalized this?

His videos have him bouncin' his head to Gangsta rap and then expousing his Christianity.

No judgements here, just curious how they rationalize continuous, calculating felony offenses?

Doesn't Branch also talk about his faith in God? For some reason, I don't think Professional bodybuilding and Christianity go "hand-in-hand" (But sure man, that's just me)

Let the ripping begin.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »

His videos have him bouncin' his head to Gangsta rap and then expousing his Christianity.

No judgements here, just curious how they rationalize continuous, calculating felony offenses?

Doesn't Branch also talk about his faith in God? For some reason, I don't think Professional bodybuilding and Christianity go "hand-in-hand" (But sure man, that's just me)

Let the ripping begin.

jesus never said anything about doing drugs. when asked what were the only two rules people should live by "there is one god and love your neighbor". obviously, christ thought the only thing you needed to do as a person of faith was treat other people with love and respect. taking steroids, whether legal or not, is thus no obstruction to being a christian.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 10:39:57 AM »
Wow, a bodybuilder and a family man, someone should call CNN.
Can he do more chin ups than Jay?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »

Let the ripping begin.

Because they are hypocrites. They choose to follow certain parts of the bible and disregard other parts (like most theists). According to the bible, your body is a temple of the holy spirit. I am sure 'God' wouldn't want someone destroying their bodies with tons of drugs. It wreaks of hypocrisy. Most christians are supposed to be moral people. I didn't know buying illegal drugs was moral?  :-X :-X

Oh gee, Branches love of God while he sticks needles in his ass and hunts innocent animals. What an idiot.  ::) ::)
X

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2011, 10:49:41 AM »

Let the ripping begin.

Always thought the same and asked the same question myself. A band mate of mine gave me what I consider the most logical and useful answer I've heard. I'm not exactly a religious guy so if this is off, I wouldn't even know.
He said:

"Your duty is to promote God and his will. If taking steroids and pumping yourself full of drugs makes you win a contest and you can say 'It was His will, God helped me win this' you're still promoting His will and doing your duty and service to him."

Also, Milos said that one of his former clients (I think Flex, who had just found religion at the time along with Shawn) had troubles trying to make a comeback, knowing he had to take substances to win which went against his new found religious beliefs. Milos stated that he (meaning Milos) never had a problem with it and could justify using while still promoting a religious background. Too bad we could probably never get Milos on here any time soon to let us know how/what he meant.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2011, 10:52:07 AM »
Always thought the same and asked the same question myself. A band mate of mine gave me what I consider the most logical and useful answer I've heard. I'm not exactly a religious guy so if this is off, I wouldn't even know.
He said:

"Your duty is to promote God and his will. If taking steroids and pumping yourself full of drugs makes you win a contest and you can say 'It was His will, God helped me win this' you're still promoting His will and doing your duty and service to him."

Also, Milos said that one of his former clients (I think Flex, who had just found religion at the time along with Shawn) had troubles trying to make a comeback, knowing he had to take substances to win which went against his new found religious beliefs. Milos stated that he (meaning Milos) never had a problem with it and could justify using while still promoting a religious background. Too bad we could probably never get Milos on here any time soon to let us know how/what he meant.

Shit, you could promote anything you'd like. Someone can kill someone else in the name of God (which has happened before). You can spin religious bullshit any way you like. Milos and the others are just coming up with a bullshit excuse to rationalize their drug abuse.
X

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2011, 10:56:28 AM »
Shit, you could promote anything you'd like. Someone can kill someone else in the name of God (which has happened before). You can spin religious bullshit any way you like. Milos and the others are just coming up with a bullshit excuse to rationalize their drug abuse.

I agree 120% with you on that one. It's a gigantic loophole the size of Ava Devine's prolapsed anus.
But it also is the only rebuttal I've heard that makes any sense, until the loophole is introduced.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 10:58:59 AM »
I agree 120% with you on that one. It's a gigantic loophole the size of Ava Devine's prolapsed anus.
But it also is the only rebuttal I've heard that makes any sense, until the loophole is introduced.

I could say "I took a big shit on that womans forehead because I felt inside me that it was Gods Will."  :D :D How can you tell me that isn't the case if its MY subjective experience. God was inside me! Its easy to use a subjective experience and spin it anyway you like.  ::) ::)
X

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2011, 01:03:40 PM »
I could say "I took a big shit on that womans forehead because I felt inside me that it was Gods Will."  :D :D How can you tell me that isn't the case if its MY subjective experience. God was inside me! Its easy to use a subjective experience and spin it anyway you like.  ::) ::)

Loophole. Do you comprehend? I'm not saying it's right to have that loophole. I'm with you all the way on this one. ::) ::) ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 01:17:12 PM »
Loophole. Do you comprehend? I'm not saying it's right to have that loophole. I'm with you all the way on this one. ::) ::) ::)

Yes, I do comprehend. I know you were agreeing with me. I was just giving examples of how ridiculous it is  :D :D
X

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 01:24:43 PM »
WOW.......

NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE HOW FOOLISH PEOPLE ARE HERE.....

THERE IS A VIDEO OF A MAN TAKING HIS FAMILY TO A WATERPARK

BEING A GOOD FAMILY MAN......A GREAT BUSINESS MAN.....A PRETTY GOOD BBER

AND YET SOME BLOKES HERE FEEL THE NEED TO BLAST THE MAN....

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE THIS MAN.....BBING DIDN'T EVEN COME UP IN THIS VIDEO

YET SF1900 DECIDES TO INJECT HIS BULLSHIT IN HERE......GET A LIFE YOU FRIGGIN TURD!!!

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 01:30:19 PM »
why did that idiot shaved his head?
because he was almost bald, didnt look good anymore.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 01:34:05 PM »
WOW.......

NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE HOW FOOLISH PEOPLE ARE HERE.....

THERE IS A VIDEO OF A MAN TAKING HIS FAMILY TO A WATERPARK

BEING A GOOD FAMILY MAN......A GREAT BUSINESS MAN.....A PRETTY GOOD BBER

AND YET SOME BLOKES HERE FEEL THE NEED TO BLAST THE MAN....

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE THIS MAN.....BBING DIDN'T EVEN COME UP IN THIS VIDEO

YET SF1900 DECIDES TO INJECT HIS BULLSHIT IN HERE......GET A LIFE YOU FRIGGIN TURD!!!

:P :P :P

Mark Dugdale, being the good christian person, would not approve of such anger!  >:( >:(
X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 01:38:22 PM »
you also have to consider that alot of people have varying degrees of faith for different parts of the "story".

most people have a  belief in god and an afterlife of some kind, some believe in jesus because his message was so pure, and maybe half of those believe in the old testament for whatever reason.

one may be a christian and not have any regard for the old testament. in fact if one still views the old testament as a true story about life on earth they would have to be ignorant of the amount of science we have proving otherwise.

for a person who believes in jesus but not the old testament the idea of morality is not bound by arbitrary rules and most do not consider damaging yourself to be an actual "sin" but just a bad personal decision.

and i think thats correct.

from the literature on jesus one could assume so would he.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 01:41:54 PM »
Dugdale is a good christian man with a great family. Nothing mean to say about him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 01:43:18 PM »
Nice to see a bodybuilder living a regular life.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2011, 02:52:53 PM »
:P :P :P

Mark Dugdale, being the good christian person, would not approve of such anger!  >:( >:(
you still can't explain why you attack the man??

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 03:08:08 PM »
you still can't explain why you attack the man??

To be honest, it was not really meant as an attack. More along the lines of a moral dilemma. Akin to cops who buy illegal drugs and engage in criminal activity, yet are supposed to uphold the law. I find it interesting how Christians, as well as other theists, call themselves men of God, yet engage in illegal activity (purchasing of illegal drugs). Now I am obviously very far from perfect; however, I am not claiming to be a man of God either. Its interesting to know how Dugdale reconciles his belief in a God with engaging in illegal activity (purchasing of steroids). But it really wasn't meant to be an attack. Others framed it better than I should have.
X

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 05:01:39 PM »
I would beat his wife's box up thats about all i know about this small fella.