Author Topic: Mark Dugdale's update (2011-08-30 )  (Read 12452 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Mark Dugdale's update (2011-08-30 )
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2011, 10:45:20 AM »
Since when vanity and belittling people are virtues? Dude only wants to impress other people with his steroid body and his trophy wife, must think he s holier than them all.

He could inspire people with a natural physique, why does he needs the drug abuse and the ridiculous fake muscles , why does he feels the need to "stand out" in a crowd? His way of coping with his short stature?

Just another hypocrit asshole to put in the same category of our very own coach on here.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2011, 10:57:51 AM »
Since when vanity and belittling people are virtues? Dude only wants to impress other people with his steroid body and his trophy wife, must think he s holier than them all.

He could inspire people with a natural physique, why does he needs the drug abuse and the ridiculous fake muscles , why does he feels the need to "stand out" in a crowd? His way of coping with his short stature?

Just another hypocrit asshole to put in the same category of our very own coach on here.

you just sound jealous.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2011, 11:01:02 AM »
 ::)

by that logic its also immoral to be work in any industry where ones life is at risk. 

when saying it would be immoral for him to leave behind his family if he was sent to jail, your forgetting about the fact that for something to be immoral it must have be done intentionally.

You really can't be this stupid. There is a HUGE difference between working as a firefighter or a cop and potentially leaving behind your family because you're doing a dangerous job, compared to a steroid abuser who is willingly engaging in criminal activity. If you can't see the difference, then you're pretty ignorant.  ::) ::)

Yes, and he is intentionally engaging in criminal activity and knowing full well that there is a chance he is going to get caught and sent to jail. I am pretty sure this thought has crossed his mind on numerous occasions.
X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2011, 11:05:33 AM »

You really can't be this stupid. There is a HUGE difference between working as a firefighter or a cop and potentially leaving behind your family because you're doing a dangerous job, compared to a steroid abuser who is willingly engaging in criminal activity. If you can't see the difference, then you're pretty ignorant.  ::) ::)

Yes, and he is intentionally engaging in criminal activity and knowing full well that there is a chance he is going to get caught and sent to jail. I am pretty sure this thought has crossed his mind on numerous occasions.
you cant be stupid enough to think the only occupations where your life is at risk are jobs where your out defending the lives of others.  how about high rise workers, miners, electrical workers, etc? there are plenty of jobs where men are willingly engaging in activity which puts their families at risk of abandomnent. and theres no reason those guys cant work elsewhere.

"criminal aactivity"  ::) so were interracial couples 50 years ago, so were people who helped escaped slaves 400 years ago, so was saying something negative about the emperor 1000 years ago.

whether or not something is illegal does not in any way concern if it is moral.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2011, 12:37:25 PM »
Even truckdriving....

geez. This thread has become just like all others: Ridiculous.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2011, 12:43:15 PM »

I've often wondered how even Ronnie Coleman rationalized this?

His videos have him bouncin' his head to Gangsta rap and then expousing his Christianity.

No judgements here, just curious how they rationalize continuous, calculating felony offenses?

Doesn't Branch also talk about his faith in God? For some reason, I don't think Professional bodybuilding and Christianity go "hand-in-hand" (But sure man, that's just me)

Let the ripping begin.

The simple true is that they lie.  You could not be a true follower of the Christ and be such a dumbfuck drug addicted, shithead of a human being as these assclowns are.  Fuck their false faith.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »
Even truckdriving....

geez. This thread has become just like all others: Ridiculous.

Big difference between being a truck driver and being a drug addicted, criminal.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2011, 01:19:03 PM »
Epic ghey tunes introing this video blog.

Day at the waterpark with the family = gayer than rekindling love for one another.

His wife is smoking hot and cute.

On the matter of being a religious twat and using steroids: It's hypocritical, period. Not that I have any reason to dislike Mark Dugdale. I have never met the man.

I must say that I have always been deeply offended, especially, with law-enforcement officers who use illegal drugs and do illegal things ... and then bust people for the same. Hello, Ronnie Coleman! 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2011, 01:19:54 PM »
The simple true is that they lie.  You could not be a true follower of the Christ and be such a dumbfuck drug addicted, shithead of a human being as these assclowns are.  Fuck their false faith.

Just pray while injecting and you're safe  ;D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2011, 01:20:13 PM »
those are not jesus' words, fool. we were discussing christianity alone.

Oh, so we should just completely forsake any of the books outside of the Gospels themselves? Nope, sorry.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2011, 01:54:37 PM »
 Oh, so we should just completely forsake any of the books outside of the Gospels themselves? Nope, sorry.
its historical fact that the old testament was simply stories passed down from generation to generation. nothing more than ancient mans best attempts at explaining God. theres no reason to believe God would have made himself more known to ancient man than to us today. why would he make it so easy for the people in the old testament to have faith, being that he would talk to them directly and such, and leave us modern souls out to pasture with nothing to go by and tons of science proving his old testament false? the logic indicates that the bible is nothing more than a book written by man.  the story of jesus has some historical backround indicating some truth and the message therein is infallible; whereas the message of the old testament and other books of the bible are frought with logical inconsistincies, arbitrary guidelines that have no connection to legitemate morality, and stories which contradict scientific fact. to beleive that the words jesus spoke are the truth is simply to believe that god is good and he wants us to love eachother. nothing more. to believe the entire bible as the word of god means god is a weak, revengeful, inconsistant, and fallible deity who lies to his people about how they came about and leaves about 50 generations without any trace of himself. 

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2011, 02:43:35 PM »

A midget ,bald,roided,fanatical religious idiot at the water park with his family!
Please Musclecenter avoid starting topic about this kind of garbage video! ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2011, 02:53:42 PM »
A midget ,bald,roided,fanatical religious idiot at the water park with his family!
Please Musclecenter avoid starting topic about this kind of garbage video! ::)

Musclecenter is like Jesus, he loves all muscle bears

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2011, 02:59:34 PM »
its historical fact that the old testament was simply stories passed down from generation to generation. nothing more than ancient mans best attempts at explaining God. theres no reason to believe God would have made himself more known to ancient man than to us today. why would he make it so easy for the people in the old testament to have faith, being that he would talk to them directly and such, and leave us modern souls out to pasture with nothing to go by and tons of science proving his old testament false? the logic indicates that the bible is nothing more than a book written by man.  the story of jesus has some historical backround indicating some truth and the message therein is infallible; whereas the message of the old testament and other books of the bible are frought with logical inconsistincies, arbitrary guidelines that have no connection to legitemate morality, and stories which contradict scientific fact. to beleive that the words jesus spoke are the truth is simply to believe that god is good and he wants us to love eachother. nothing more. to believe the entire bible as the word of god means god is a weak, revengeful, inconsistant, and fallible deity who lies to his people about how they came about and leaves about 50 generations without any trace of himself. 

Sweet post, dude.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2011, 12:27:18 PM »

Instead of all that, just concentrate on the prophesies that came to pass from the Old Testament to the New Testament. It's much more fulfilling.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2011, 12:29:50 PM »

Instead of all that, just concentrate on the prophesies that came to pass from the Old Testament to the New Testament. It's much more fulfilling.
i refuse to believe god would be a weak, revengeful, unfair being. so therefore i reject the old testament.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2011, 02:02:04 PM »
i refuse to believe god would be a weak, revengeful, unfair being. so therefore i reject the old testament.

I'm with you here. If there is a God, then God wants only good for us and God does not punish us for our missteps in life, IMO.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2011, 02:04:14 PM »
I'm with you here. If there is a God, then God wants only good for us and God does not punish us for our missteps in life, IMO.
right

that doesnt mean we wont have to suffer through emotional turmoil in order to learn how to better though.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2011, 02:15:26 PM »
Do you suppose he brought any Tupperwares with broiled chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli to the water park?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2011, 02:17:18 PM »
right

that doesnt mean we wont have to suffer through emotional turmoil in order to learn how to better though.

Yes, but my guess is that we will do that suffering right here in this life....not in some possible afterlife. Some folks make life a living hell and then try to blame it on someone else.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2011, 02:18:21 PM »
Do you suppose he brought any Tupperwares with broiled chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli to the water park?

Nah, I think he broke his diet that day.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2011, 02:19:26 PM »

Well, how do you read NEW TESTAMENT verses like this?

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."- Jude

People pick out whatever they want out of the bible. Christianity goes fine with ANY way of life. Be a sodomite, be a fornicator, be anything. There is literally nothing a Christian can't do. What the bible actually says is utterly meaningless to todays Christians.
An impotent religion.... and thank God for that, or Christians would be like Muslims today.

HOW do homos, for example, read the Romans and still feel their lifestyle is ok?  ??? :D

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2011, 02:44:21 PM »

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."- Jude

People pick out whatever they want out of the bible. Christianity goes fine with ANY way of life. Be a sodomite, be a fornicator, be anything. There is literally nothing a Christian can't do. What the bible actually says is utterly meaningless to todays Christians.
An impotent religion.... and thank God for that, or Christians would be like Muslims today.

HOW do homos, for example, read the Romans and still feel their lifestyle is ok?  ??? :D

because for one jesus didnt preach those things, his message was simple= love each other.

the entire bible was written by men and therefore it has no authority. the story of jesus, whether true or not, is the one religious story that stands the test of logic. thats why its so easy to believe.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2011, 03:19:39 PM »

I choose to not judge my lifestyle based on "folklore" which many people believe to be the gospel. That's their choice of course and I don't judge them for making that choice. I judge the quality of my lifestyle based on whether or not I endeavor to do no harm and have no ill feelings toward others. I make mistakes. When I do, I hope I recognize that I have done so and hope not to repeat them in the future.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2011, 03:20:19 PM »
I choose to not judge my lifestyle based on "folklore" which many people believe to be the gospel. That's their choice of course and I don't judge them for making that choice. I judge the quality of my lifestyle based on whether or not I endeavor to do no harm and have no ill feelings toward others. I make mistakes. When I do, I hope I recognize that I have done so and hope not to repeat them in the future.
and you sir are a reasonable, rational man.