Author Topic: Jason Genova:DARK LORD SPANIARD gives Getbig and Yours Truly a Shoutout.  (Read 9756 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Jason Genova:DARK LORD SPANIARD gives Getbig and Yours Truly a Shoutout.
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2011, 11:48:40 AM »
He's a young kid.  He lives and breathes FLEX magazine.  He believes he's a bb.  He eats ground turkey, chicken breasts and drinks whey.  He's has self confidence through the roof.  He's an innocent that hasn't been corrupted by bb boards and all their nonsense.  He believes in his purpose and he believes that hard work and whey will make him a bb like Arnold or Yates some day.  There's actually something special about this kid because he's like the kitten that looks in the mirror and sees a lion.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2011, 12:39:13 PM »
is he for real?

he's to o funny to be retarded.  ;D

"Look at those fucking wheels, sickening. Tom Platz style. Look at those things, fucking sick."

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2011, 01:14:36 PM »
Jason Genova is 100% real.  He's a very naive kid who also has a ton of confidence.  He's fueled by his friends and cohorts.  Again the kid looks in the mirror and sees a bb.
He devours and believes every single thing in every bb mag.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2011, 01:26:28 PM »
he should try dieting
tank u jesus

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2011, 01:40:01 PM »
"Your haircut looks leaner too!!"

rofl.. :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2011, 02:07:44 PM »
He's a young kid.  He lives and breathes FLEX magazine.  He believes he's a bb.  He eats ground turkey, chicken breasts and drinks whey.  He's has self confidence through the roof.  He's an innocent that hasn't been corrupted by bb boards and all their nonsense.  He believes in his purpose and he believes that hard work and whey will make him a bb like Arnold or Yates some day.  There's actually something special about this kid because he's like the kitten that looks in the mirror and sees a lion.
on the money

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2011, 03:11:06 PM »
Are there really people in here that don't understand this guy is not playing with a full deck?

He didn't know whether to write to:___ or from___ on the to: ___ portion of the autograph. He has a very limited mental capacity and asking him to do anything more than simply what he does is retarded on your part. Let him be as he is because that's all the poor guy is capable of. If you think it's an act you're fuckin crazy.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2011, 10:12:41 PM »
Perfect example of retard strength.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2011, 10:49:13 PM »

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »
Jason Genova is 100% real.  He's a very naive kid who also has a ton of confidence.  He's fueled by his friends and cohorts.  Again the kid looks in the mirror and sees a bb.
He devours and believes every single thing in every bb mag.

THIS.

Adonis, man, I want to like you; you're one of the few chaps who isn't a pathetic Southern apologist.  That is, you can actually back some of your shit up insofar as the whole ridiculous "the Civil War was all about slavery" brainbug is concerned.

Just the same, my fellow Carolinian, WTF?

I mean, truly, WTF, man?!  ??? :o ;D

Genova is quite clearly retarded, dude.  For heaven's sake, he couldn't even pronounce your handle without help! 

Is he strong?  For his weight and relative lack of muscle, hell, yes -- I grant that!  (Was it Tbombz asking for video proof of the kid's strength?  I know I've seen Genova bench 315 for at least a triple.  For a skinny-fat retarded guy, that's pretty damn good.)

But then, strength and intellect aren't direct corollaries, are they? :)  Listen to his high-pitched (and obviously rehearsed) spiel.  The poor kid is certainly dedicated in the weight room (at least when it comes to a couple of movements ... his nonexistent delts and pathetic back are grossly neglected), but if he were anyone else, I know your skinny ass would call him "obese."

Remember that Magoo fellow?  I forget his Mayhem handle; all I know is you hassled him about being bisexual (while, strangely enough, you have no problem with Tbombz.  ???).

He was definitely stronger than your favorite tard and looked the part yet, IIRC, you deemed him "obese."  Like he was 100 lbs. overweight or something  ::)

I think the lead paint in your Antebellum home is fucking with your brain, my good man.  When you like someone, you ignore their faults.  When you dislike a guy, they're two pieces of shit removed from a pile of elephant dung.

Consistency, man, consistency.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »
Must be a relative of TA judging by the way he all over this kids cock.
T

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2011, 03:47:39 PM »
flexing a couple times in the mirror is ok , especially if youve got a bunch of muscle to actually flex, but flexing non stop for 45 minutes , doing various "mandatory poses" when you dont even look like you workout.. well.. your just labeling yourself as mentally retarded.
 let me clear this up, im not hating, im hoping maybe he will read posts like mine and begin to understand the fool he is making of himself for going around believing and acting as if he is some jacked up dude with tons of muscle to show off.

Irony

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2011, 04:43:17 PM »
love it how black guys are making fun of him while he s being filmed to ruin his video. Then pretend to be teasing him when in fact they despise him and think he s a turd and a retard.

But that's not racism, no, no. Racism is only from white people toward black people.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2011, 04:55:10 PM »
think he s a turd and a retard.

Can you blame them?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2011, 06:55:22 PM »
I gotta be honest he kinda acts how i see dizzle acting

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2011, 07:09:26 PM »
uh at people disecting the truth in this thread
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2011, 08:08:33 PM »
THIS.

Adonis, man, I want to like you; you're one of the few chaps who isn't a pathetic Southern apologist.  That is, you can actually back some of your shit up insofar as the whole ridiculous "the Civil War was all about slavery" brainbug is concerned.

Just the same, my fellow Carolinian, WTF?

I mean, truly, WTF, man?!  ??? :o ;D

Genova is quite clearly retarded, dude.  For heaven's sake, he couldn't even pronounce your handle without help! 

Is he strong?  For his weight and relative lack of muscle, hell, yes -- I grant that!  (Was it Tbombz asking for video proof of the kid's strength?  I know I've seen Genova bench 315 for at least a triple.  For a skinny-fat retarded guy, that's pretty damn good.)

But then, strength and intellect aren't direct corollaries, are they? :)  Listen to his high-pitched (and obviously rehearsed) spiel.  The poor kid is certainly dedicated in the weight room (at least when it comes to a couple of movements ... his nonexistent delts and pathetic back are grossly neglected), but if he were anyone else, I know your skinny ass would call him "obese."

Remember that Magoo fellow?  I forget his Mayhem handle; all I know is you hassled him about being bisexual (while, strangely enough, you have no problem with Tbombz.  ???).

He was definitely stronger than your favorite tard and looked the part yet, IIRC, you deemed him "obese."  Like he was 100 lbs. overweight or something  ::)

I think the lead paint in your Antebellum home is fucking with your brain, my good man.  When you like someone, you ignore their faults.  When you dislike a guy, they're two pieces of shit removed from a pile of elephant dung.

Consistency, man, consistency.
I discriminate on a case by case basis perhaps.  The lead paint is a concern and I give you that, but I do not think I have been affected yet at least.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2011, 04:41:54 AM »
I discriminate on a case by case basis perhaps.  The lead paint is a concern and I give you that, but I do not think I have been affected yet at least.

I hope not :)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2011, 05:48:05 AM »
Jason Owns them every single time they act up.
You know what is funny, and i believe you can relate to this as well Adam, this take me back to my 220 days in the very beginning and i believe it takes you back to your 250 days :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2011, 05:50:14 AM »
I didn't watch this video but if the same guy is taping this that is always taping Aspergers patient Genova then I want to say that I want to stab that guy in the face

He knows that Jason is not right in the head and he knows that he is exploiting him

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2011, 11:03:36 AM »
You know what is funny, and i believe you can relate to this as well Adam, this take me back to my 220 days in the very beginning and i believe it takes you back to your 250 days :D
HAAHAHAHA YES!!!!

Thats when we were both walking around at 12 percent, and we had to explain what the offseason was. ROFLMAO

w8m8

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2011, 11:28:56 AM »
flexing a couple times in the mirror is ok , especially if youve got a bunch of muscle to actually flex, but flexing non stop for 45 minutes , doing various "mandatory poses" when you dont even look like you workout.. well.. your just labeling yourself as mentally retarded.
 let me clear this up, im not hating, im hoping maybe he will read posts like mine and begin to understand the fool he is making of himself for going around believing and acting as if he is some jacked up dude with tons of muscle to show off.