Author Topic: I am drunk and my life is a mess.  (Read 12722 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: I am drunk and my life is a mess.
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2011, 08:35:40 AM »
My life is a mess right now, and Im drunk. Hope this

Hope this helPs
Hope you're feeling better today sir..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2011, 08:36:25 AM »

w8m8

Re: Fuack man
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2011, 08:45:12 AM »
You sound fun.

LOL .. you must be one of the guys who likes to sit in a bar, drink yourself into a stupor and try to get a piece of ass off a slut who has nothing else going for her except knowing how to find a cock that needs a place to park for the night

you were always in a better mood before you left the war ... but hey .. if sucking up drinks until you make yourself feel good is what works for you .. have at it .. you sound real happy

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2011, 08:49:03 AM »
LOL .. you must be one of the guys who likes to sit in a bar, drink yourself into a stupor and try to get a piece of ass off a slut who has nothing else going for her except knowing how to find a cock that needs a place to park for the night

you were always in a better mood before you left the war ... but hey .. if sucking up drinks until you make yourself feel good is what works for you .. have at it .. you sound real happy
How can one "sound happy"? What does happiness sound like? If one is happy in the forest and no one is there to hear it - does the happiness make a sound?
U

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2011, 09:29:23 AM »
I had a similar night last night, my friends are on tour together and they played in my town last night, I am in love with one of them, was a very awkward, tongue tied sort of night, I was nervous about it all week to be honest, which is weird I am never nervous about these sorts of things, all I cared about was her but I had to put up with a big crowd of people who i odn't talk to anymore, and I was nervous as shit around her when we did communicate, whatever very forgettable night

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2011, 09:30:25 AM »
I had a similar night last night, my friends are on tour together and they played in my town last night, I am in love with one of them, was a very awkward, tongue tied sort of night, I was nervous about it all week to be honest, which is weird I am never nervous about these sorts of things, all I cared about was her but I had to put up with a big crowd of people who i odn't talk to anymore, and I was nervous as shit around her when we did communicate, whatever very forgettable night
This is why god made alcohol. To help with these awkward moments - consume it
U

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2011, 09:36:12 AM »
So, all in all, you're having girl problems and that equates to your life being a mess?  ??? ??? I feel bad for you when real shit hits the fan.  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2011, 09:38:58 AM »
This is why god made alcohol. To help with these awkward moments - consume it

Right. That's why Allah will always be the runner-up... ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2011, 09:40:47 AM »
So, all in all, you're having girl problems and that equates to your life being a mess?  ??? ??? I feel bad for you when real shit hits the fan.  :-\ :-\ :-\
He was drunk when he was writing this.  ;D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2011, 09:42:29 AM »
haha actually good advice. I was not that drunk, and I rarely drink.

To make a long story short

Went out with some friends to have some dinner then went to the #1 club in town. Saw my highschool sweetheart there and it kinda of got me shaky, I thought it was better to not approach her and find some bitch which endend up happening. Some hot blonde started cheap chat to me, saying I was cool and stuff, asked if I wanted "to take care of her" because "she was feeling already kinda of drunk". Well, as soon as I started making some moves, kissing her and all some jerk stumbled on me and I left a glass of red bull and grey goose fall on her feet and she got pretty mad calling me drunk bastard (it was not my fault but I admit if I was sober it wouldnt have happened).

Then I went searching for my sweatheart and found her but eas freezed and coulnt say a word to her ( was reeling shitty already). Then drank some more and went searching for her again only this time I didnt find her so I asked the door men to check on the computer if she was still on the house but she wasnt anymore. Felt pretty bad for being a coward sucker so I left the place. Since I drunk so much calories I decided to leave my car there and  to go to my home by walking to burn all those xtra calories and not fuck my diet. It was at this moment I typed on my phone this thread. Went to my parents house since it was closer and got my dads car and went see some prostitute its a friend of mine for almost 5 years. She didnt charge me but I had to pay the cheap motel room. Now Im back home feeling even worse. Too much pressure also, in 1 week I willl recieve some dudes from europe and we may close a deal that will be the deal of my life so everything goes well. Just turned 29 so Im also not feeling like a id anymore, when I go out and do these kind of styuff I did today makes me feel bad, not good like in the old days.

Quit drinking man. It's detrimental to both your physical and mental well-being. Good chance you're going to be anxious and depressed for a day or two as well after drinking.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2011, 10:04:24 AM »
Lol @ Bam-bam....just lol!!!

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2011, 10:13:30 AM »
He was drunk when he was writing this.  ;D

Okay, point taken!  :D Haven't we all become a little emotional after running into an ex after a few beers?  :-\ :-\
X

newmom

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2011, 10:21:40 AM »
wonder how bam bam is feeling

how about a greasy pork sammich

MikMaq

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2011, 01:47:11 PM »
Lol midcrisis shit  is just a media term. It's just an excuse for grown men to act childish for a few years. What your really feeling is the sense of your own mortality, it has little to do with age and far more to do with maturity. Lay off the emotions your just coming to terms with the shit of your life.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2011, 03:08:50 PM »

Thanks.
G

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2011, 03:11:18 PM »
Lol midcrisis shit  is just a media term. It's just an excuse for grown men to act childish for a few years. What your really feeling in the sense of your own mortality, it has little to do with age and far more to do with maturity. Lay the emotions your just coming to terms with the shit of your life.
Pretty true and the realization that you won't live forever
U

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2011, 03:40:50 PM »
Shut up with your sensible answers old man

Bam bam

post some glute shots

Someone has to be the voice of reason here. Don't read what I post if you don't like it.

Xerxes

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2011, 04:18:19 PM »
Someone has to be the voice of reason here. Don't read what I post if you don't like it.
It was a joke of a post grumpy  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »
haha actually good advice. I was not that drunk, and I rarely drink.

To make a long story short

Went out with some friends to have some dinner then went to the #1 club in town. Saw my highschool sweetheart there and it kinda of got me shaky, I thought it was better to not approach her and find some bitch which endend up happening. Some hot blonde started cheap chat to me, saying I was cool and stuff, asked if I wanted "to take care of her" because "she was feeling already kinda of drunk". Well, as soon as I started making some moves, kissing her and all some jerk stumbled on me and I left a glass of red bull and grey goose fall on her feet and she got pretty mad calling me drunk bastard (it was not my fault but I admit if I was sober it wouldnt have happened).

Then I went searching for my sweatheart and found her but eas freezed and coulnt say a word to her ( was reeling shitty already). Then drank some more and went searching for her again only this time I didnt find her so I asked the door men to check on the computer if she was still on the house but she wasnt anymore. Felt pretty bad for being a coward sucker so I left the place. Since I drunk so much calories I decided to leave my car there and  to go to my home by walking to burn all those xtra calories and not fuck my diet. It was at this moment I typed on my phone this thread. Went to my parents house since it was closer and got my dads car and went see some prostitute its a friend of mine for almost 5 years. She didnt charge me but I had to pay the cheap motel room. Now Im back home feeling even worse. Too much pressure also, in 1 week I willl recieve some dudes from europe and we may close a deal that will be the deal of my life so everything goes well. Just turned 29 so Im also not feeling like a id anymore, when I go out and do these kind of styuff I did today makes me feel bad, not good like in the old days.

OK. So you're (almost) a grownup and you acted like a kid. BFD! I'm almost dead and I still do that every so often too. Nobody is perfect. Give yourself a break already.

Glad you made it home alright without any major mishaps. With the law being really tough on folks who drink and drive, just bgratefulll that you didn't get stopped while driving your dad's car. A DUII can ruin your life.

As for the meaningless sex. Take that for what it was....just a good time. Sounds like your a bit of a romantic....reminissing about a high school sweetheart more than a decade later. Nothing wrong with that, but don't put your hopes in rekindling a relationship with a long lost lover. This usually only happens in the movies.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2011, 05:55:11 PM »
yes thats actually how I feel everyday but then I got drunk yesterday and something went out of control, Im amazed how I got sensitive this time. Whats next? i hope I dont turn into those dudes who cry when they drink alcohol!

What if you do? Would this make you stop drinking? Alcohol releases our inhibitions. Perhaps you need a good cry but your afraid to let it go because it isn't manly or some other shit. Of course if you can feel emotions when your sober, all the better.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2011, 05:59:07 PM »
What if you do? Would this make you stop drinking? Alcohol releases our inhibitions. Perhaps you need a good cry but your afraid to let it go because it isn't manly or some other shit. Of course if you can feel emotions when your sober, all the better.
He is not manly. You seen his wheels?
U

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2011, 06:15:22 PM »
Lol midcrisis shit  is just a media term. It's just an excuse for grown men to act childish for a few years. What your really feeling is the sense of your own mortality, it has little to do with age and far more to do with maturity. Lay off the emotions your just coming to terms with the shit of your life.

Not to forget that mid-life is hardly turning thirty. Try turning forty, fifty and then sixty....that's a mid-life crisis! Anyway looking back, my thirties were a cake walk. The forties were OK. Around the time I was fifty, my job was cut and I was faced with the prospect of finding a new one somewhere else or taking a lesser job where I was. I opted for staying with the same employer. It was a difficult decision which I wrestled with almost every day for the next decade. When retirement started to become an option and I realized that my retirement income was going to be better than the income from my job, things began looking up. In retrospect, I made the right decision for me.

Of course when I was thirty, I didn't have the last three and a half decades to look back on. Most of our life on the way to becoming thirty years old is training for the rest of our lives; you learn to poop on the toilet and say mama, then you spend the next twelve years learning a bunch of seemingly worthless shit from your teachers at school, in college you learn how to drink, fight and fuck and maybe a couple of other life lessons, next you find out that working isn't all it's cracked up to be. If your lucky, you meet someone and fall in love, get married and if your progressive you may even have a kid or two. Then you turn thirty and life begins.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2011, 06:16:51 PM »
He is not manly. You seen his wheels?

No, but wheels are just wheels. Not a man do they make.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2011, 06:17:28 PM »
No, but wheels are just wheels. Not a man do they make.
U

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2011, 06:22:15 PM »