Author Topic: How do you handle getting rejected by women?  (Read 16933 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: How do you handle getting rejected by women?
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2011, 08:45:59 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2011, 09:21:13 AM »
Jokes aside, listen to this...

That man is over-analysing shit. Compare that with this casanova  8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2011, 12:35:00 PM »
It doesn't get much more beta than creating a max-length youtube video about approaching women.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2011, 06:24:51 PM »
lol, this thread's great.

but seriously, you guys don't ASK women to have sex with you?

that's gotta be the most uncomfortable conversation on the planet, lol.

fuck, some dudes are fucking stupid.
Deep Tissue Massage

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2011, 04:43:05 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2011, 05:13:52 AM »
I haven't been keeping tabs on this thread but has it totally gone off subject by now?

I mean, has it started out as a thread about how to handle rejection and now has turned into a thread where posters talk about how to get women?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2011, 05:20:01 AM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2011, 05:30:33 AM »

I hope they never have children.  Cross-eyed fatties are bad for America. 
~

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2011, 10:27:53 AM »
Cocaine and Jack Daniels.

.....oh wait,is this thread about getting rejected or if she says yes ???

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2011, 10:57:03 AM »
 Ironically i was just rejected 2 weeks ago by a chick that wasnt even in shape!  I went to a bar, while waiting to be served i was talking to this chick (pretty face and abit over weight) I introduced myself and asked her name.... she look at me from head to toe and said  "I dont have a name".....    How did I handle it? .

I waited to get my drink and told her "I'm so sorry you got no name"  she said "Oh thats ok".... then I said " but if you go back to school to learn some manners, join a gym and watch what you eat ,maybe someday you will".

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2011, 11:02:24 AM »
Don't let it happen bro, like my daddy taught me no mean yes!!! always!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2011, 11:03:43 AM »
Don't let it happen bro, like my daddy taught me no mean yes!!! always!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2011, 11:15:37 AM »
Ironically i was just rejected 2 weeks ago by a chick that wasnt even in shape!  I went to a bar, while waiting to be served i was talking to this chick (pretty face and abit over weight) I introduced myself and asked her name.... she look at me from head to toe and said  "I dont have a name".....    How did I handle it? .

I waited to get my drink and told her "I'm so sorry you got no name"  she said "Oh thats ok".... then I said " but if you go back to school to learn some manners, join a gym and watch what you eat ,maybe someday you will".

DAMN  ;D  fuckin owned that bitch

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2011, 11:41:30 AM »
The reason i  say this is because a LOT of guys make the fatal mistake of trying to be "funny" all the time.

Yeah being funny is good and all but this isn't open mic night, you're trying to get some pussy

QFT.

The difference between me and that guy is that I'm not looking for a 'girlfriend', so I can get away with being funny and still get laid.

Some people think I've got strong game (some women know otherwise! lol), but the reality is that I just tell a woman what I want and don't waste much time getting there.  I love foreplay, but if all we have is a couple of hours together, then we're getting right to business because we both already know why we're there.   

Don't waste time, guys.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2011, 11:46:26 AM »

Well since that's me on my avatar, I think it's fair to assume this is you ehh?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2011, 12:06:53 PM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2011, 12:26:36 PM »
i know it sounds mean and all, but calling a chick fat (only works if she's in front of her friends) can feel awesome.

i remember about 6 years ago, i called some chick fat and i was with some cousins, and they all high fived me as she ran off in a storm of her own tears.

i wouldn't do it now, because it doesn't really matter to me how fat someone is, but it was a funny dick move.
Deep Tissue Massage

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2011, 12:30:57 PM »
i know it sounds mean and all, but calling a chick fat (only works if she's in front of her friends) can feel awesome.

i remember about 6 years ago, i called some chick fat and i was with some cousins, and they all high fived me as she ran off in a storm of her own tears.

i wouldn't do it now, because it doesn't really matter to me how fat someone is, but it was a funny dick move.
Was it her ?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2011, 01:43:45 PM »

Yes this is a good move.  Most women particularly whores have a pathological fear of people thinking they're fat.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2011, 01:59:05 PM »
 as for the OP's question, this should be answered by someone who gets rejected a lot, like Mower or FP, but being that they melted down and left, you can't get that...

There once was a fat white dude who went to my university, Morgan State, his nickname was Tommy Boy (for his resemblance to Chris Farley's character and the fact that he wore those ghetto ass Tommy Hilfiger shits with the big lettering on them) or Chris Farley, dude was in his mid 30s, and was always hitting on women, and he would constantly be rejected, I don't think he even got pity pussy (this was a time when women still had standards, and wouldn't fuck anybody, unlike today)...but, he would still trudge on, and ask more women...
His skin must have been thicker than his fat, because whenever somebody would see Tommy Boy talking to a chick, we'd guess how long it took for the girl to say "no".

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2011, 02:34:07 PM »
To be offended means you've never played the game.  I can't tell you how many times I've approached a girl and got the cold shoulder to later on being hit on by the same bitch.  I think it is a game to them.  they want to see if you act like a child or take it with a grain of salt.  I had one hot girl be the biggest bitch to me when I tried to pick her up.  then all of a sudden she was into me.  I asked her why she was so mean when I approached her and she said that's because she liked me and didn't know how to react to my advances.  ????????  Bitches are just crazy and that is the truth.  The worst are the ones that egg you on then drop some lame excuse that they have a boyfriend or husband.  You know it's a lie and they are trying to use an out.

The only time it really hurts when you like someone and you think they like you.  They give you every signal in the world that they like you and are interested in you and when you finally make an advance on you and they shut you down.  Never understood it.

Guys like to think they are the players but fail to realize that bitches are just as much a player as we are.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2011, 06:24:40 PM »

There was a friend of the "chubby wonder"that couldnt hear what i was telling her friend cause the music was loud ... but she was like "what did he say?"  right after I left.

WOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

Jizzacked

« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2011, 06:37:55 PM »

it is an empowering feeling.  2 weeks ago, I was at a bar and approached these two girls.  I had my brother with me, so we started chatting and I mentioned how we had just came from having some sushi.  the bartender was a smoking hot blonde, and she overheard our conversation.  she comes up and says "sushi is disgusting", with a look of disgust on her face.   I turned to her, and with a dead pan face just said "nobody asked you". you could literally see her mentally regress back to a hurt child, and she looked at the floor all insecure and walked away.  my brother exploded in laughter, and the girls had a nice laugh as well.  even though the bartender was hotter than the women we were talking to, I knew it would pay off to be dismissive of her and clown on her in front of these other girls.  I ended up finger blasting one of them on the main strip about an hour later.   ;D  (cool story bro)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2011, 06:50:21 PM »
it is an empowering feeling.  2 weeks ago, I was at a bar and approached these two girls.  I had my brother with me, so we started chatting and I mentioned how we had just came from having some sushi.  the bartender was a smoking hot blonde, and she overheard our conversation.  she comes up and says "sushi is disgusting", with a look of disgust on her face.   I turned to her, and with a dead pan face just said "nobody asked you". you could literally see her mentally regress back to a hurt child, and she looked at the floor all insecure and walked away.  my brother exploded in laughter, and the girls had a nice laugh as well.  even though the bartender was hotter than the women we were talking to, I knew it would pay off to be dismissive of her and clown on her in front of these other girls.  I ended up finger blasting one of them on the main strip about an hour later.   ;D  (cool story bro)
From my experience and observation, bartenders tend to be raving alcoholics, especially female bartenders...
Chances are, she told that same experience to a bottle of vodka later on, and then to her cat, and then to a AA meeting.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2011, 01:31:17 AM »
From my experience and observation, bartenders tend to be raving alcoholics, especially female bartenders...
Chances are, she told that same experience to a bottle of vodka later on, and then to her cat, and then to a AA meeting.
Agreed.