Author Topic: OMG some people on here Jeeeezzzzzzzzz  (Read 13437 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
OMG some people on here Jeeeezzzzzzzzz
« on: September 04, 2011, 10:49:24 AM »
There are actually people on here who think Derek Poundstone would easily beat GSP in a bar fight hahahaaha some people honestly........... I dont care how many rocks you can lift or what you bench a strike in the temple from someone like GSP will have you convulsing on the floor like a retard. Some people .

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Re: OMG some people on here Jeeeezzzzzzzzz
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 10:51:10 AM »
I thought I would spam my site before the thread blows up

www.letskillsometime.com bitches daily updates are on their way.

And gsp would drop poundstone on his head.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 10:51:23 AM »
Have you seen Wong Hong's head?
U

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 10:53:04 AM »
Have you seen Wong Hong's head?
;D  hahahaha when will it end...

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 10:54:44 AM »
;D  hahahaha when will it end...
Some say it will all end in 2012. What day do you think? I hope we can get one more summer.
U

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 10:56:05 AM »
In a spontaneous street fight or bar altercation, Poundstone would, in all likelihood, "pound" GSP into nothingness.

Sure, GSP could get very lucky and knock out Poundstone, but what would more probably happen is, Georges would get broken, crushed, piledrived and demolished.

Just reality, champ.  

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 10:56:35 AM »
Some say it will all end in 2012. What day do you think? I hope we can get one more summer.
Don't wanna miss the 2013 Olympia, the one after Jay retires..

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 10:58:44 AM »
And gsp would drop poundstone on his head.

First he would have to pick him up and turn him upside down. GSP hasn't got the size or strength. Now Poundstone on the other hand could do this to GSP very easily ... and would. 

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 11:00:23 AM »
Poundstone would get a kick of punch in the head that he would nt even see coming and be out cold.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 11:01:53 AM »
Fights are too unpredictable.  Anything can happen.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 11:03:28 AM »
Don't wanna miss the 2013 Olympia, the one after Jay retires..
Good call. Give us until early Fall
U

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 11:04:47 AM »
Not when you have trained fighters like GSP,Mike Tyson, Fedor, etc etc these guys fight as full time jobs, they live eat sleep breath fighting. What dont you understand about that? They are PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS!!! An un fighting trained person, whether he can bench 500lbs or not, has NO CHANCE!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 11:06:17 AM »
Not when you have trained fighters like GSP,Mike Tyson, Fedor, etc etc these guys fight as full time jobs, they live eat sleep breath fighting. What dont you understand about that? They are PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS!!! An un fighting trained person, whether he can bench 500lbs or not, has NO CHANCE!

Ok but why are you so angry?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 11:08:11 AM »
Im not im chilled today! Gonna go for a run in a minute and then watch the Sunday night crap movie thats on Sci Fi channel thats always worth a laugh!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 11:10:12 AM »
Im not im chilled today! Gonna go for a run in a minute and then watch the Sunday night crap movie thats on Sci Fi channel thats always worth a laugh!

You know whats worth a laugh?

www.letskillsometime.com  ;D

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 11:16:03 AM »

correct, sir...but who gives a shit

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 11:18:13 AM »

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 11:18:18 AM »
I am stating this in a seperate thread after seeing people say that in another thread and i thought something like that deserved and needed its own thread.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 11:20:47 AM »
Honestly Darren, are u a 'special' person? Honest answer please

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 11:31:05 AM »

I hear what you're saying ... and with all things being equal, sure, the pro fighter will emerge victorious. But there are MANY aspects to a real fight that need to be understood. And laws of nature. Poundstone is SO much larger and SO much stronger and his frame SO much sturdier that, in all likelihood, a man like GSP would get destroyed through sheer force and blunt trauma.

I really like how MMA tap-outters want to redefine laws of mass and strength and brute force. We are not talking about the sport of fighting here, which an athlete like GSP engages in, but rather, a real-world altercation that happens spontaneously and with zero rules. There is zero doubt these MMA pros are gifted and dangerous men in a street fight, but up against someone so much their superior in size, strength and so forth, the technique and experience would be, at best, attributes that could conceivably keep them from getting dead.

Look at how a bear mauls a human. Like that. Again, lucky punch or kick? Sure, why not. However, chances are, the bear is gonna smother the adversary and beat him to a pulp. Too much force. Too much to overcome.

The natural world is full of harsh realities. Accept this.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 11:33:02 AM »
I hear what you're saying ... and with all things being equal, sure, the pro fighter will emerge victorious. But there are MANY aspects to a real fight that need to be understood. And laws of nature. Poundstone is SO much larger and SO much stronger and his frame SO much sturdier that, in all likelihood, a man like GSP would get destroyed through sheer force and blunt trauma.

I have to ask, Do you have any idea how Strong a good wrestler is? Im not talking about lifting weight strong, but body strong? Can you relate to it somehow?

And im not talking about "your friend" that used to wrestle in highschool that you have played around with.. And Im not talking about fat ass tbombz lol.

Im talking about High level wrestlers.. can you relate to it?
A 190 pound gsp could pick and and slam poundstone Without a problem in the world if he was close enough...

Just wanted to make sure you included that into your ekvation (spell)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 11:54:38 AM »

Darren, you know you shouldn't go out or watch television before you've done your homework.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 12:12:36 PM »
Darren, you know you shouldn't go out or watch television before you've done your homework.

;D ;D ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 01:09:34 PM »
Fights are too unpredictable.  Anything can happen.
THis right here. I will tell u a funny story. A group of us from the gym was at a bar having some drinks. A well respected MMA fighter/instructor was standing next to us. He started picking on one of the biggest and youngest guys with us. He was calling him big steroid bitch. The young guy was getting pissed and I told him to let it go bc that guy would kill him. He said fuck that and out of no where he hits the MMA guy in the nose and drops him. I told him to get the hell out of there. The medics had to come attend to the MMA guy and they said his nose was broken. So fights are very unpredictable and sometimes it is who gets the first strike in.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 01:17:10 PM »
I  just think it's funny...because Cock   Chestnar..A relatively unskilled fighter, was the UFC heavyweight champion of the world...and he got there by simply using brute strength, and overpowering much smaller fighters...who were infinitely more skilled than he was.

but it wouldn't work on other fighters.......or Swede  ::)