Author Topic: OMG some people on here Jeeeezzzzzzzzz  (Read 13438 times)

Stavios

Re: OMG some people on here Jeeeezzzzzzzzz
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 01:21:47 PM »
In a spontaneous street fight or bar altercation, Poundstone would, in all likelihood, "pound" GSP into nothingness.

Sure, GSP could get very lucky and knock out Poundstone, but what would more probably happen is, Georges would get broken, crushed, piledrived and demolished.

Just reality, champ.  

agreed

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 01:22:31 PM »
look at brock lesnar, no fighting ability yet wrecked ufc fighters due to his sheer size and strength

Mariusz fought sylvia, but he didnt outweigh him

Now poundstone is 320 lbs with abs with superhuman strength... A 170 lb gsp aint going to do shit to him

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 01:23:23 PM »
look at brock lesnar, no fighting ability yet wrecked ufc fighters due to his sheer size and strength

Now poundstone is 320 lbs with abs with superhuman strength... A 170 lb gsp aint going to do shit to him

gsp is around 195

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 01:25:46 PM »
I have to ask, Do you have any idea how Strong a good wrestler is? Im not talking about lifting weight strong, but body strong? Can you relate to it somehow?

And im not talking about "your friend" that used to wrestle in highschool that you have played around with.. And Im not talking about fat ass tbombz lol.

Im talking about High level wrestlers.. can you relate to it?
A 190 pound gsp could pick and and slam poundstone Without a problem in the world if he was close enough...
Just wanted to make sure you included that into your ekvation (spell)

lol

NO FUCKING WAY

Dude he weights fucking 330 lbs

gsp would not pick up shit

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 01:27:19 PM »
if you have watched UFC, once someone takes the guy down and gets ontop, 90% of the time the guy under cant get the guy off him, now picture a guy 150 lbs heavier than you

They have weight classes for a reason

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 01:27:22 PM »
THis right here. I will tell u a funny story. A group of us from the gym was at a bar having some drinks. A well respected MMA fighter/instructor was standing next to us. He started picking on one of the biggest and youngest guys with us. He was calling him big steroid bitch. The young guy was getting pissed and I told him to let it go bc that guy would kill him. He said fuck that and out of no where he hits the MMA guy in the nose and drops him. I told him to get the hell out of there. The medics had to come attend to the MMA guy and they said his nose was broken. So fights are very unpredictable and sometimes it is who gets the first strike in.

awesome story

I like when big mouths get punch in the teeth

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »
I  just think it's funny...because Cock   Chestnar..A relatively unskilled fighter, was the UFC heavyweight champion of the world...and he got there by simply using brute strength, and overpowering much smaller fighters...who were infinitely more skilled than he was.

but it wouldn't work on other fighters.......or Swede  ::)

You are wrong Groing, a tiny tits 180 pounder can pick up a 330 lbs dude and throw him 40 feet in the air according to Swede

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2011, 01:28:41 PM »
lol

NO FUCKING WAY

Dude he weights fucking 330 lbs

gsp would not pick up shit

No problemos if gsp were allowed to just Try in a no fight situation at least.

But as in swooping away the legs and moving forward, no problem. Unless poundstone has a solid 10 years of training in wrestling he would be on the ground within the first 3 sec in one way or another.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 01:29:16 PM »
gsp is around 195

gsp is TINY as shit, I have seen him around a lot of time

he looks much bigger on "tv" than he does in person

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 01:30:05 PM »

But as in swooping away the legs and moving forward, no problem

we are talking about a fight here  ;D

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2011, 01:31:22 PM »
gsp is TINY as shit, I have seen him around a lot of time

he looks much bigger on "tv" than he does in person

you should ask if you can train some wrestling with him then  ;D

or say, "Gsp, my friend said you could lift a 320 pound man, Im calling bs since you're tiny, I bet you can t even lift me." he wont get mad ofc but maby he can show you?  ;D

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 01:32:23 PM »
we are talking about a fight here  ;D

Im not talking about picking him up as in in standing straight (in the fight) but while driving in for a double leg

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 01:39:28 PM »
you should ask if you can train some wrestling with him then  ;D

or say, "Gsp, my friend said you could lift a 320 pound man, Im calling bs since you're tiny, I bet you can t even lift me." he wont get mad ofc but maby he can show you?  ;D

haha he would kick my ass that's for sure.

but when I see him I'll ask him if I can video him with my phone and if he can say a little something for Swede on getbig  ;D

haven't seen him in a while tho I think he isn't in montreal very often these days 

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 01:40:40 PM »
haha he would kick my ass that's for sure.

Doubtful.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 01:41:27 PM »
If I "fought" Swede I would simply do a giant "hulk" clap to his head and flatten it and then use his head as paper for my printer

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2011, 01:41:50 PM »
but when I see him I'll ask him if I can video him with my phone and if he can say a little something for Swede on getbig  ;D

haven't seen him in a while tho I think he isn't in montreal very often these days 

I might suck your dick for that. (no homo)

hes probably Very busy prepping for diaz!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2011, 01:42:32 PM »
If I "fought" Swede I would simply do a giant "hulk" clap to his head and flatten it and then use his head as paper for my printer

I would strangle you with your own nipples saggyman  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2011, 02:18:23 PM »
I have to ask, Do you have any idea how Strong a good wrestler is? Im not talking about lifting weight strong, but body strong? Can you relate to it somehow?

And im not talking about "your friend" that used to wrestle in highschool that you have played around with.. And Im not talking about fat ass tbombz lol.

Im talking about High level wrestlers.. can you relate to it?
A 190 pound gsp could pick and and slam poundstone Without a problem in the world if he was close enough...

Just wanted to make sure you included that into your ekvation (spell)

I am not suggesting I am superfighter-of-the-world, but what I am saying is, yes, I know how "strong" a top wrestler can be. And, no, GSP could NOT slam Poundstone in the way you suggest. He could take him down, yes, but not, again, what you describe.  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2011, 02:21:41 PM »
I  just think it's funny...because Cock   Chestnar..A relatively unskilled fighter, was the UFC heavyweight champion of the world...and he got there by simply using brute strength, and overpowering much smaller fighters...who were infinitely more skilled than he was.

but it wouldn't work on other fighters.......or Swede  ::)

Exactly. Many ultra-strong guys can get away in a fight with minimal fight experience. I have worked on and off as a doorman/bouncer for 20 years and have seen MANY instances where this is so. And we're not talking elite strength athletes like Poundstone, either. Just muscular dudes who are superior to the average man.

GSP wouldn't have a huge chance for victory (let alone preserving his life) against a man 150 pounds heavier than him, and infinitely more powerful.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2011, 02:22:05 PM »
If 190 lb ex-wrestlers can easily manhandle 330 lb strength athletes then why isn't the NFL full of 190 lb linemen?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 02:22:58 PM »

Try 350. And agile and quick, too.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2011, 02:23:46 PM »
Exactly. Many ultra-strong guys can get away in a fight with minimal fight experience.

at least if they have wrestled for 20 fucking years.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 02:29:39 PM »

But as in swooping away the legs and moving forward, no problem. Unless poundstone has a solid 10 years of training in wrestling he would be on the ground within the first 3 sec in one way or another.

To the first point, perhaps, but we're not talking about a willing Poundstone standing there all rigid so GSP can pick him up a couple of inches and push him over.

To the second, if this is, in fact, true, the fight will be over that much quicker. GSP would get bent backwards and broken on the ground against Poundstone. It would be ugly to see.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2011, 02:30:25 PM »
To the first point, perhaps, but we're not talking about a willing Poundstone standing there all rigid so GSP can pick him up a couple of inches and push him over.

To the second, if this is, in fact, true, the fight will be over that much quicker. GSP would get bent backwards and broken on the ground against Poundstone. It would be ugly to see.

lets change it to GSP takes poundstone down right away which would happen =)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2011, 02:31:20 PM »

:D