Author Topic: OMG some people on here Jeeeezzzzzzzzz  (Read 13439 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: OMG some people on here Jeeeezzzzzzzzz
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2011, 02:35:29 PM »
lets change it to GSP takes poundstone down right away which would happen =)

Read my post above yours. If they went down almost immediately, GSP would simply have that much less time to enjoy breathing and having bodyparts that aren't broken in several places.

You ask me if I know how "body strong" a top wrestler is, but I ask you, do you have ANY frickin' clue how strong an elite strongman/powerlifter is?! It's frightening.

Poundstone makes Cock look like a tiny tits mentruating woman in comparison, dude.  

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »
Read my post above yours. If they went down almost immediately, GSP would simply have that much less time to enjoy breathing and having bodyparts that aren't broken in several places.

You ask me if I know how "body strong" a top wrestler is, but I ask you, do you have ANY frickin' clue how strong and powerlifter an elite strongman/powerlifter is?! It's frightening.

Poundstone makes Cock look like a tiny tits mentruating woman in comparison, dude. 

did you just compare strongman strenght to wrestling strenght in a FIGHT situation?

Im done lol.

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2011, 02:38:28 PM »
Georges Santo pierre ease French Canadian Fag

he ease the beeger gay than my brother Royler
400-0-0

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2011, 02:42:32 PM »
If 190 lb ex-wrestlers can easily manhandle 330 lb strength athletes then why isn't the NFL full of 190 lb linemen?
The only way a small guy can win a big guy is if he has alot more fire power. You gotta get control within the first 2 minutes otherwise the big guy has a clear endurance advantage.

Basic math he's pushing around  2 3rds of his weight your pushing 1 and half times  your weight, that translates to him pushing 1 average guy and you pushing around 2 average guys.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2011, 02:47:28 PM »
Our best Polish powerlifter (2382 pounds total on ipf rules) is rumoured to sometimes, after competition drink with friends in a bar or club and get ultra berserk after few shots. It's said to be fucking massacre. And since nowadays every second Polish guy is MMA expert and BJJ fighter it pretty much tells you what those techniques are worth.

What you dont get it is that in MMA there are rules. In street fight there aint no rules. If guy of Poundstone size and strength punches you and you get dizzy you're done. You won't get second chance. If you fail to block him as he approaches he could as well grab your hair and start throwing your 200lbs body all over the place like you were some fucking plastic doll.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2011, 06:44:33 PM »
There are actually people on here who think Derek Poundstone would easily beat GSP in a bar fight hahahaaha some people honestly........... I dont care how many rocks you can lift or what you bench a strike in the temple from someone like GSP will have you convulsing on the floor like a retard. Some people .

Normally I might agree with you but in this case no way. Poundstone is not only one of the worlds strongest men (advantage 1) he's also a cop also trained to fight (advantage 2) and the fact he weighs 330 + pounds makes him a deadly mother f**ker (advantage 3).

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2011, 06:51:17 PM »

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2011, 06:51:53 PM »

Please describe this image that cannot be displayed
U

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2011, 06:58:04 PM »
Please describe this image that cannot be displayed

I'm a failure

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2011, 07:01:29 PM »
People are so stupid sometimes, especially when they believe Bruce Lee could kill the entire UFC if he was alive and another stupid thought is that guys like poundstone are blobs that can't move ::)

Reality check guys, in the real world Poundstone would eat GSP for breakfast and not just beat him but with reletive ease,..First, a streetfight and a controlled fight in the Octagon are 2 different things, second there are weight categories for a reason, third Brock going into the UFC already proved this point.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2011, 07:05:44 PM »

Reality check guys, in the real world Poundstone would eat GSP for breakfast and not just beat him but with reletive ease,.

Obviously you don't have a clue what you are talking about .

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2011, 07:07:19 PM »
Obviously you don't have a clue what you are talking about .
good argument ;)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2011, 07:09:50 PM »
good argument ;)

Sorry dude but I can argue with someone that have no clue about fighting.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2011, 07:10:05 PM »
Funny, i have a clue and I agree with him.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2011, 07:13:03 PM »

Clue about what retard  , because you hang out with fighters doesn't make you a fighter .

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2011, 07:13:28 PM »
lmao

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2011, 07:16:56 PM »
lmao

Believe me brother ,the Coach agreeing with you is not a good thing.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2011, 07:18:01 PM »
Clue about what retard  , because you hang out with fighters doesn't make you a fighter .
Oh no, another tough guy who need anger management. Just so you know I used to be a competive wrestler and a trained with 130 pounders and 280 pounder and a few national champs. I would see a 250 pounder throw around our 150 pound national champ like a rag doll and the 250 pounder was even top 10 national.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2011, 07:18:58 PM »
A 600 pound angry mother Grizzly Bear vs. Any fighter, who ya got?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2011, 07:22:28 PM »
Oh no, another tough guy who need anger management. Just so you know I used to be a competive wrestler and a trained with 130 pounders and 280 pounder and a few national champs. I would see a 250 pounder throw around our 150 pound national champ like a rag doll and the 250 pounder was even top 10 national.
Both were wrestler ,  A non ranked HW boxer would beat the shit out of  6 times WC  Pacquiao  they are both boxer .

Great example  ,oh brother  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2011, 07:28:19 PM »
Both were wrestler ,  A non ranked HW boxer would beat the shit out of  6 times WC  Pacquiao  they are both boxer .

Great example  ,oh brother  ::)

It took you 4 post to finally write something intelligent, wasn't hard was it and spare me the oh brother comment, we aren't in high school. So you are admitting in your post above that bodyweight is an important variable right?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2011, 07:28:46 PM »
Clue about what retard  , because you hang out with fighters doesn't make you a fighter .

hahaha if you box like you post you must be good :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2011, 07:30:26 PM »
It took you 4 post to finally write something intelligent, wasn't hard was it and spare me the oh brother comment, we aren't in high school. So you are admitting in your post above that bodyweight is an important variable right?

I give up

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2011, 07:30:51 PM »
No stupid is doesn't make me a comptitive fighter, but after training them and yes sometimes (1-2x per week) getting in the ring with them.....it does make me an expert. Take you bananna hammock sparkly thong and shove it up your ass. What makes you an expert?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2011, 07:34:14 PM »
No stupid is doesn't make me a comptitive fighter, but after training them and yes sometimes (1-2x per week) getting in the ring with them.....it does make me an expert. Take you bananna hammock sparkly thong and shove it up your ass. What makes you an expert?
He got beat up by a dude in drag, haven't you followed along?

LOL, had to do it che, don't beat me up! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!