Author Topic: Leafybug North Americans hindsight and thoughts  (Read 20173 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Leafybug North Americans hindsight and thoughts
« on: September 04, 2011, 03:32:24 PM »
I learned a lot from this past weekend. Mainly that at the national level im too light to fight and too thin to win. It was a good learning experience and put everything into perspective for me. This show reminded me alot of my first show. Saturday prejudging was quick but the night show dragged on and literally went from 8:30 to 11:50. After i did my introductory pose and walked off stage i sat in the audience and watched the show till the dropped the curtains and closed everything down. I just sat there and thought about alot of stuff. I think i might take a year or 2 off to try to put on some size. I ran into Wes and talked to him backstage about getbig for a few mins and shot the shit with a few other guys. I saw Bboy compete at the evening show and they guy looked incredibly huge. It was a good experience. Here are a few pics from the show. No need to ask for placings. The facial expression pretty much tells all   ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Leafybug North Americans hindsight and thoughts
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 03:33:26 PM »
more...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 03:35:07 PM »
more..

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 03:35:44 PM »
I thought you were busy filming the new season of Dexter?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 03:38:59 PM »
On a serious note, your tan was great, what did you use?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 03:41:26 PM »
On a serious note, your tan was great, what did you use?
Jan tana.... ironically this is the first year my tan turned out great. I think i have figured out what works for me and i think ill be exfoliating more throughout the year. I exfoliated my skin for 6 weeks leading up to this show. I was actually very worried because they only applied 2 coats to me. I learned that my skin will only absorb so much jan tana till it just sticks on it wet and smears. I think the sprayed the ultra and the high def on me. They say to use the ultra prior to stage. Most sprayers use the high def and keep coating you. I would also recommend precoating yourself with the jan tana lotion as opposed to the foam. Take it from someone who has an IMPOSSIBLE time getting their color right.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 03:43:56 PM »
Thank you for your response

newmom

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 04:04:10 PM »
You look awesome and I agree with Okami, tan looks great...Enjoy post contest junk food

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 04:09:06 PM »
congratulations anyway man

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 04:19:17 PM »
Congrats on a great physique bro. Remember that Bodybuilding is all about the journey, nothing is ever achieved overnight. If something is worth having, its worth all the effort. Peace and respect.  8)

Xerxes

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 04:21:35 PM »
What did you weigh?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 04:36:08 PM »
i think you should go with your gut instinct and take a couple years to add size. doesnt necessarily mean you cant compete but just focus on getting thicker everywhere. you look good right now but you have a structure that can hold a ton more muscle.

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 04:41:13 PM »
you look good Leafy Thug, take your time, add size, overload the gear all year round, eat but not to much

compete again in 2 years at 15 lbs heavier  8)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 04:43:11 PM »
Well done Leaf, im sure you learned a lot from competing at this show and will help you improve even more
Thunderdome approved

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 07:30:39 PM »

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 07:38:38 PM »
You look god dude, solid build.

Who cares about the placing, you're still young, lifes not a rush.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 07:39:05 PM »

Do you do any posing live (one on one) on webcam ?

PS: It's not for me it's for my wife.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 07:41:38 PM »
Look good. I think your best post is the side tricep.
X

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 08:03:03 PM »
i remember photographing you when you competed years ago. You've come along way and didn't even know that was you till you posted. Keep up the good work dude.
Elevate Your Image.™

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 08:10:43 PM »
i remember photographing you when you competed years ago. You've come along way and didn't even know that was you till you posted. Keep up the good work dude.
I'm surprised you remember. That was back when i was a lightweight. I still have a long ways to go. Good seeing you this weekend Isaac.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 08:11:34 PM »
Great job Leafybug.  You front lat spread looks great.  You're an inspiration to all the Getbiggers here.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 08:14:30 PM »
It is 100 times better to lack the size then the shape
only up hill from here, that's a quality 183

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 08:16:51 PM »
I am quite proud of you my friend.  It was not even that long ago when everyone did nothing but second guess your efforts.  I am glad you have kept with it and done so rather intelligently. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 08:21:26 PM »
Looks great, Leafy!

I'm sure you will do some damage when you come in heavier, great lines!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 08:25:39 PM »
this is something you need to understand leaf,, first of i told you not to do it,, second off and this is important you need to stop the leon thing ,, not leon what the fuck is his name noel! noel you gotta stop this balonie with him ,,

third! this next one is very important,,you play around with cycles of 180-190level bodybuild,, your trenbolona ace 100 mg every second day and testosterona propioneta 100 mg every second day ,, or your enantato undr 1 gram with the othr balonie ...this is 180-190lb fellas cycles,, and its not a cycle as we all know it is one continous usage,,

you have to remember here ,, i am the real deal im not someone who just come here for gimick releif,, you can win the show the all show,, i dont hav etime to take you under my wing but! you have to go into the zones of the b boy if you want to have the same size propotion to height...

you cant play with those type of cycles and expect be more than 190lb on stage,, those cycles are = 190lb onstage sometime less...

the fellas you competed against all use insulina and many of them at very high dose,, and! this is big big and! those fellas are the main buyers of the hgh from the sources on the internet...they truely order 10 kits a buy,, they swim in gh ....the doses of their aas are also pretty big and corespond to the dose of gh ,, they do not play with 100 mg trenbolona ace every 4rth day,,

this is important for you to understand,,

now you will say you want to quit bodybuild ,, i already know the way you are....you going to become out of shape go take some picture in the gymnasium in a month of you puff puff 195.5 lb...in reality you wont quit nothing ,, you are a drug addict like any single one of those fellas,, the problem is! you try to pass with minimums in era that is no more frank zane era,, you have much better physiqe than the winner of the competition sean allen even allen himself will admit to that ...THE PROBLEM IS...you play around ,, you do use hormones but you play it safe...none of the bodybuilder who walked on stage there play it safe,, half of them ...actualy more than half are drug dealers...yes yes ,,, the other half sell peptides,, rest assure the leaf bug...they all on steroid boardings all day long ALL DAY LONG the ones who placed before you and after you ,, the only thing in their head is how they get more products and advance,,

this is my advice to you,,

start taking it serious in the drug department,, diet will nto do you anything ,, you are maxed for the diet balonies and time to tke the right drugs ,, the right doses of the right drugs ,, and the right timings,, no receptors balonie and no macaronie,,

the skin gets thicker with age....this is why fellas say bad receptors,, because their skin get thicker...they get older and ....7% doesnt look like 7% on 20 year old,,,you got here on this boarding fellas walking around 6% but you wil say they look 10% because of skin ! this is something age and lots of hgh will do with time.... by the time you get to thicker skin you want to be there in the pros since your age is = infant

you have to listen to me if you want career in bodybuilding,, that means you put noel aside,, and stop sucking the tits of restinpeace girl lori ,, whatever her name is riphisass girl? i cant remember her name,, you have to stop listening to balonies,, you have to count on YOURSELF and grow with the right drugs in the right doses,,

you will hve a pro card within 3 years if you do what i tell you ...if not you will forever remain at the 190lb zone competing as amatuer in shows,, nothing wrong with that ...but it wont get you money from bodybulding per say ...maybe fitnes modeling but not bodybuilding,,

good luck

gh15 approved
fallen angel