Author Topic: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth  (Read 186645 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 01:32:17 AM »
MD now admits in its magazines that Pros take steroids?I havnt looked at a bb magazine in 14 years.

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 02:00:11 AM »
I was in Marbella with Yates over the weekend. Check him out - he is honestly a freak of nature....naturally, so any advancements in his "supplementation" would have a huge effect. He very rarely "bodybuilds" and eats half the amount that I do, yet he is a good 50lbs heavier than me. He does kettlebells and MMA training as the bulk of his weekly workouts. His son, Lewis, was also with us - he also rarely eats and doesn't train consistently, but the guy looks freaky - great genetic potential, which really pisses me off ;), as I haven't missed a workout or meal in close to 10 years.

We discussed the response from the forums. He said that people are quick to overlook that he didn't take anytime off after the Olympia like most of his competition, never competed frequently, would nap up to 3 hrs per day, calculate everything to the extreme and use visualization most hours of the day, etc. Either way, he couldn't control what his competition did, what people thought of his HIT system, and now what people think of his stack. BTW, the pre-olympia stack is what he used up to his 1st Olympia win.
Deputy Editor

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2011, 02:14:03 AM »
Nice pics, shows you how powerful steroids REALLY are.

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2011, 02:46:23 AM »
Leave it out Kris, are you saying Dorian used about 1g of anabolics in total per week leading up to his first Olympia.
By the way, Dorian has gone all these years without wanting to tell anybody what he could have been cycling and now everybody is getting all the details of his TRUE cycles. Why has his opinions changed?

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 02:54:46 AM »
sadly ...it was more than that! that doesnt include the hypers,, and the aromataze inhibitors and the diuretics,,

gh15 approved

You forget IL-15 and the narcotics

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 03:19:40 AM »
The higher ups tell them to set trends to tone down the drug use lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 03:34:39 AM »
Laura Arvilla scouting for some new bodybuilding cock

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 03:40:19 AM »
I was in Marbella with Yates over the weekend. Check him out - he is honestly a freak of nature....naturally, so any advancements in his "supplementation" would have a huge effect. He very rarely "bodybuilds" and eats half the amount that I do, yet he is a good 50lbs heavier than me. He does kettlebells and MMA training as the bulk of his weekly workouts. His son, Lewis, was also with us - he also rarely eats and doesn't train consistently, but the guy looks freaky - great genetic potential, which really pisses me off ;), as I haven't missed a workout or meal in close to 10 years.

We discussed the response from the forums. He said that people are quick to overlook that he didn't take anytime off after the Olympia like most of his competition, never competed frequently, would nap up to 3 hrs per day, calculate everything to the extreme and use visualization most hours of the day, etc. Either way, he couldn't control what his competition did, what people thought of his HIT system, and now what people think of his stack. BTW, the pre-olympia stack is what he used up to his 1st Olympia win.

hes a liar!,, if he told you something like thia its a spit in your face,, and no he is not a freak he is on hormones never quit nothing ,, when he tried to go hrt he ended up 190lb and wasnt no where 7% he was 190lb at 10% when tried to go hrt...he straight out lie to you ,, and it has nothing to do with eating all the time,, the body on hormones will take what it needs...as long as the hormone is there ,, legit hormone in the blood,, and he is no hrt doses,, and he also is not very large now,, he is 220lb 7% with skin as thick as the seo oil fellas inhect into their arms now days

i dont think 220 lb 7% is very large for someone who been 6 time mr o,, it is impressive indeed but it is not something to write home about,,he also dont have the best proportions right now ,, its just hardness androgen hardness with good hgh therapy and stil pumping in everything from the past...only lower doses and more moderation ,, really he lie to your face shame you need to sit there and listen to that,, i bet you consider him a friend too ,, a bodybuild will always stay a bodybuild,, lol calculate everything to the t my ass,, HE HAD TO AND STILL HAS TO HAVE lots of legit hormones to maintain 220 7% ,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 03:43:02 AM »
some of my pupils,, bring here the picture of dorian yates serving some of his marvelous company dy aprove puddings on a tray back few years ago,, bring here this pic when he wear big shirt xxl that look like he stole from his bigger brother,,

i can not believe that mr getlin right now come here saying dorian is freak of nature,, he lost his mind,, dorian is maybe one of the most average genetic fellas around,, jason type ...same thing,, they blow up on hormones and decide just how much they want to blow up ,, the genetic with out hormones = 180 lb 10%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 03:47:17 AM »
some of my pupils,, bring here the picture of dorian yates serving some of his marvelous company dy aprove puddings on a tray back few years ago,, bring here this pic when he wear big shirt xxl that look like he stole from his bigger brother,,

i can not believe that mr getlin right now come here saying dorian is freak of nature,, he lost his mind,, dorian is maybe one of the most average genetic fellas around,, jason type ...same thing,, they blow up on hormones and decide just how much they want to blow up ,, the genetic with out hormones = 180 lb 10%

gh15 approved

Get it yourself you past it shoe bomber

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 04:19:30 AM »

gh15 approved

+1

I love it when they claim they barely workout and eat very little food.
2 workouts a week, 100-150g protein a day, no drugs = 220 @ 10%  ;D
tank u jesus

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 04:22:27 AM »
+1

I love it when they claim they barely workout and eat very little food.
2 workouts a week, 100-150g protein a day, no drugs = 220 @ 10%  ;D

x 10000.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011, 04:51:52 AM »

Dude - dozer is clearly on there to, not comp cycles but more than just HRT- why are you calling him a "freak of nature" sure decent genetics but without all the stuff he was on those genetics were nothing - his son juices to are you going to deny that as well ? ffs open your eyes pull your head out the sand and stop swinging off his nuts - it's embarrasing - honestly.  ::)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2011, 06:42:52 AM »
A freak of nature lol. He looked like he weighed 120 lbs max in his skinhead days.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2011, 07:04:40 AM »

You may get some people to believe bullshit like this in MD, but not here.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2011, 07:05:52 AM »

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2011, 07:09:18 AM »

Cutler has completely normal genetics as well

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2011, 07:10:48 AM »

Already had gyno (that he didn't have 2y prior) even before he offcially started bodybuilding...

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2011, 07:14:00 AM »

These are genetic freaks. I'm sure BB has them as well but they are not Yates or Cutler

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2011, 07:15:25 AM »

It's not relevant to be a genetic freak to build natural muscle. They are freaks in responding to gear..

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2011, 07:22:26 AM »
They are freaks at handling the side effects yes. There are no major differences in dose-response reactions to drugs used in medicine, otherwise there would be no "therapeutic window".

Whether these guys get less side effects or are able to handle them better psychologically (or both) is up for debate.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2011, 07:25:08 AM »
They are freaks at handling the side effects yes. There are no major differences in dose-response reactions to drugs used in medicine, otherwise there would be no "therapeutic window".

Whether these guys get less side effects or are able to handle them better psychologically (or both) is up for debate.
Therapeutic windows are only for medicinal purposes. Look at Flex and Dillet: their response to gear is way beyond average, I'd say. But neither, well at least Flex, had the drive of Dorian. Still huge amounts of muscle.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2011, 07:30:40 AM »
This shit again ??!! LOLOLOL !!! Dorian is a fuckin' liar. Through and through. However, I'm glad to hear Dorian's trainin' MMA. That black eye he had a while back looked real nasty. ;D

One more thing ... Lewis flippin' off the camera in one of the above pics = TOTAL HOMO. I've never seen anything so retarded. Pseudo-toughguy ! Grrr !!! ;D ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2011, 07:36:57 AM »
How come your text is double so often, TID ?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2011, 07:47:26 AM »
How come your text is double so often, TID ?

I post from my phone, mostly. And, unfortunately, it seems more often than not my posts are " doubled " when I hit the post button. Perhaps some sort of glitch ? Don't know. But very aggravating to say the least. :/