Author Topic: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth  (Read 186649 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2011, 07:54:14 AM »
Mr Gethin: you are either a complete idiot who knows nothing about bb or you are another liar who thinks pink pigs fly

fuck off please with you fairytales now .. thank you

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2011, 08:28:08 AM »
I was in Marbella with Yates over the weekend. Check him out - he is honestly a freak of nature....naturally, so any advancements in his "supplementation" would have a huge effect. He very rarely "bodybuilds" and eats half the amount that I do, yet he is a good 50lbs heavier than me. He does kettlebells and MMA training as the bulk of his weekly workouts. His son, Lewis, was also with us - he also rarely eats and doesn't train consistently, but the guy looks freaky - great genetic potential, which really pisses me off ;), as I haven't missed a workout or meal in close to 10 years.

We discussed the response from the forums. He said that people are quick to overlook that he didn't take anytime off after the Olympia like most of his competition, never competed frequently, would nap up to 3 hrs per day, calculate everything to the extreme and use visualization most hours of the day, etc. Either way, he couldn't control what his competition did, what people thought of his HIT system, and now what people think of his stack. BTW, the pre-olympia stack is what he used up to his 1st Olympia win.
These morons on this site will never believe what Dorian told you. They are muscle conspiracy lovers. Dorian is a filty liar they say. Good for you that you spent time with this great bodybuilder and had converation with him. Fuck these morons. They want to continue to live in GH15's stinky mexican wrestlers jock strap.

Stavios

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2011, 08:28:33 AM »
LMAO

yeah Dorian won the O six times because he took 3 hours nap and used visualization

Gethin has entered the Ron Harris zone.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2011, 08:47:40 AM »
LMAO

yeah Dorian won the O six times because he took 3 hours nap and used visualization

Gethin has entered the Ron Harris zone.
:D ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2011, 08:54:19 AM »
Mr Gethin calls himself lifetime natural (google search his name).
He is a liar obviously. How reliable are his stories about someone else then?

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2011, 08:55:23 AM »
that's j rodriguez's pre contest cycle  ;D
Jealousy will get you evry time. Jeff is natural and your presumption only proves how awful your own gentics are. You=Fail.  

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2011, 09:03:40 AM »
offseason cycle- weekly-

Test -750mg
Deca- 500mg
Daily Anavar- 50mg

EQUALS

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2011, 09:05:40 AM »

Gethin is a piece of shit, end of the story

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2011, 09:06:42 AM »
QED + BOOOOOM

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2011, 09:29:42 AM »
I dont know who Gethin is nor have I really been following this thread but hes clearly a homo

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2011, 09:40:24 AM »
I lol'd really good on this one!

This should go to the religious thread where people believe basically anything without any proof.

Anyone, anyone who trains even remotely like a bodybuilder know the 'cycle' Dorian mentioned is a blatant lie. Nothing more and very insulting as it is.

No wonder Dorian is selling e complicated machine that makes a shake that any child can do faster, cheaper and in half the time.

The people buying that are also believing his 'cycle'.

It is so sad and obvious one must laugh.
Haha why would anyone want a machine that shakes children faster?

madg

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2011, 10:13:07 AM »
So this Septembers MD, Dorian explictly details his precontest and offseason cycles. Dorian wants to clear up all of the bullshit internet rumors regarding his cycles. Here it goes. Are you guys going to put him into Lee Priest territory now and say that he is a big fucking liar claiming such small doses?

pre olympia- weekly

Test Prop -300mg
tren -152 mg
primobolan -500mg
Daily- Anavar -50mg
GH 8 Ius

hahahhahhaha guys plz is the tren dose that make all the diff..noticed eh say 152!!! mg no 150mg balonie..this 2 mg is the dif to mro phisique

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2011, 10:13:38 AM »

:D

Swlabr

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2011, 10:29:54 AM »
Height: 5'7"
Off season weight: 220 Lbs.
Contest weight: 185-190 Lbs.

Natural, eh? ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2011, 10:34:47 AM »

Don't forget the power walking..

w8m8

« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2011, 11:13:30 AM »
Kris,

You are full of it!

Some simple questions for you:

- Take a look at that claimed cycle of Dorian's; [sarcasm]lets assume its correct[/sarcasm] can you then tell us why Dorian was injecting short ester compounds weekly rather than the daily shots that would have been needed? Ya dickhead!

Not that you are a spastic, full of shit cunt at all.

Once you have done that, can you ask your girlfriend Dorian the following:

- Why did Dorian regularly consult with Paul Borresen from the early 90's onwards?

- Why did Dorian regularly consult with Paul Borresen for advice regarding cycles featuring drug protocols on the order of grams per week; cycles - the advice and consumption of which - Dorian repeatedly pursued, as those around at the time (including myself) can attest.

- Why did Dorian employ protocols involving all manner of novel compounds such as Insulin, DNP and systemically infused IGF-1. Indeed, it was Paul Borresen that introduced Dozy Dorian to Insulin, IGF and DNP, fact!

Maybe Dozy was simply sharing opiate addiction tips with Paul? Who fucking knows these days!

Note to Dorian: deny the veracity of the above, I fucking dare ya! After Kerry kicked you down the fucking road, you really don't want to go there, as you well know; talk about a rock and a hard place, eh Dozy? You know who has the proof on the matter, and it isn't you, nor your scabby son Lewis "off hit tits on GH, the gays love the hands" Yates. Nice to see the apple falling not too far from the tree though!

Stick to hawking overpriced protein to the mphags at expos!!

As said, Kris "not that you are a spastic at all, you understand?".

No, not a spastic... a vile, belly crawling cunt who was not there at the time, and thus knows fuck all about it, however? quite possibly!

Wanker!

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2011, 11:24:09 AM »
Kris,

You are full of it!

Some simple questions for you:

- Take a look at that claimed cycle of Dorian's; [sarcasm]lets assume its correct[/sarcasm] can you then tell us why Dorian was injecting short ester compounds weekly rather than the daily shots that would have been needed? Ya dickhead!

Not that you are a spastic, full of shit cunt at all.

Once you have done that, can you ask your girlfriend Dorian the following:

- Why did Dorian regularly consult with Paul Borresen from the early 90's onwards?

- Why did Dorian regularly consult with Paul Borresen for advice on cycles on the order of grams per week; cycles - the advice and consumption of which - Dorian repeatedly pursued, as those around at the time (including myself) can attest.

- Why did Dorian employ protocols involving all manner of novel compounds such as Insulin, systemically, infused IGF-1 and DNP. Indeed, it was Paul Borresen that introduced Dozy Dorian to Insulin, IGF and DNP, fact!

Maybe Dozy was simply sharing opiate addiction tips with Paul? Who fucking knows these days!

Note to Dorian: deny the veracity of the above, I fucking dare ya! After Kerry kicked you down the fucking road, you really don't want to go there, as you well know; talk about a rock and a hard place, eh Dozy? You know who has the proof on the matter, and it isn't you, nor your scabby son Lewis "off hit tits on GH, the gays love the hands" Yates. Nice to see the apple falling not too far from the tree though!

Stick to hawking overpriced protein to the mphags at expos!!

As said, Kris "not that you are a spastic at all, you understand?".

No, not a spastic... a vile, belly crawling c[color=black=un[/color]t who was not there at the time, and thus knows fuck all about it, however? quite possibly!

Wanker!

You should post this on md for fun to see what happens.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2011, 11:30:33 AM »
ITS A KNOWN FACT DORIAN USED 36IU OF GH A DAY IN THOSE GH PENS. THATS TO SAY THE LEAST OF IT.

AAS WISE? DOUBLE OR TRIPLE WHATEVER ANYONE HAS TO SAY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2011, 11:33:34 AM »
ALSO OF THE TOP PRO'S OF ALL TIME DORIAN IS PROBABLY THE WORST GENETIC WISE. I MEAN OF THE BEST...RONNIE, LEVRONE, WHEELER, DORIAN. ETC.

LEVRONE AND RONNIE NATURALLY COULD BE AMONG THE BEST NATURALS, DORIAN WOULDNT EVEN PLACE. I THINK DORIAN IS ONE WHO GOT TO THE TOP WITH EXTREME ABUSE JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE BUT A BIT FURTHER. HE HAD BAD GENES FROM WHAT YOU CAN TELL AND SEE.

HIS ARMS, JUST HIS FRAME. AVERAGE AT BEST.AND DONT FUCKIN COME AT ME SAYING TOP IFBB PRO'S ARE TOP PERCENTILE IN GENETICS. SOME ARE(RONNIE, LEVRONE, PAUL) IN RESPONSE TO HORMONES BUT MOSTLY THEY ARE TOP PERCENTILE IN BEING ABLE TO AFFORD 20IU GH A DAY, A GRAM OF TEST WEEK, A GRAM OF TREN A WEEK, AND A GRAM OF EQ A WEEK.

IF U DONT BELIEVE ME, USE QUALITY AAS URSELF AND SEE WHAT KIND OF DIFFERENCE IT LOOKS ON YOU.NOW IMAGINE THAT TIMES THREE OR FOUR IN DOSAGE.THEN DO 4IU GH SEE HOW THAT DOES,NOW SEE THAT TIMES FIVE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

MikMaq

« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2011, 12:00:32 PM »
BBers are all sales men, dorian sold himself on just freakish size, if that what's your selling thats what your gonna lie about. He's most likely the biggest user ever since he was the first to get real fucking big.

If you wanna talk about people that might legit be on low doses you gotta look at guys who are selling there names on form/shape. People I'd guess to be on lower doses are people like heath.

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2011, 12:01:14 PM »
I dont know who Gethin is nor have I really been following this thread but hes clearly a homo
;D

Swlabr

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2011, 12:03:37 PM »
BBers are all sales men, dorian sold himself on just freakish size, if that what's your selling thats what your gonna lie about. He's most likely the biggest user ever since he was the first to get real fucking big.

If you wanna talk about people that might legit be on low doses you gotta look at guys who are selling there names on form/shape. People I'd guess to be on lower doses are people like heath.

LOL

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2011, 12:06:03 PM »
I nap for 4 hours a day and visualise for at least 10 minutes an hour. Now all I need is to shake children as well?

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2011, 12:08:02 PM »

Bulking cycle:
Test E -5500mg
Deca- 1000mg
Daily DianaboL- 150-200mg
Equipoise- 1000mg
Primobolan- 700-1000mg
GH- 30-40iu daily
Insulin 100-200 iu

Pre olympia:
Test P -800mg Daily
Tren- 200/228mg daily
Daily Anavar 100-150mg
Equipoise- 1000mg
Primobolan- 700mg
Winstrol- 100-300Mg stanozolol Daily
GH- 30-40iu daily
Insulin 100-200 iu

+ T3 , T4  ect.....

OFF =  2000 Test E/weeK + 20 iu/Day HGH

Khofo ApproveD ;)
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2011, 12:22:50 PM »
80's or 70's guys if you are here post up the cycles they were using back then for the younger guys to see.  They wont believe it, anyway, but give it up.