Author Topic: would you hit it ?  (Read 53053 times)

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
Re: which one would you hit?
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2011, 07:33:04 PM »
same girl, different hair.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2011, 07:38:39 PM »
I would impregnate W8M8 and then Marry her.  8)
D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2011, 07:38:39 PM »
I'd let w8 lick my butt

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
Re: How hard would u hit it...
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2011, 11:06:25 PM »
bump.

You must recognize the " thats not ....." value of this thread

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2011, 12:26:52 AM »
Post full body shots, until then I'd reserve opinion, although the first one has a slight horseface she looks like she'd have a nicely shaped arse and a tight body, the second one is what we call in the UK a dogfaced c*nt, but you never know she might be a butterface...

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2011, 02:31:23 AM »
a question; what if she used some slurs during sex? would it make you hit it harder..as in anger, or would you give some of it back?

i ask because years ago i was with this black army girl who kept saying "get it you cracker as ####" while i was hitting it from behind...it was kind of funny but at the same time spurred me on to an effort i never dreamed i was capable of

that depends... if it's genuine, and you can easily tell whether it's genuine or forced, it can be a fantastic turn on, if she starts barking "FUCK YEA, FUCK YEA" like Sasha Grey does in some of her videos, it's a turn off

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2011, 03:38:56 AM »
a question; what if she used some slurs during sex? would it make you hit it harder..as in anger, or would you give some of it back?

i ask because years ago i was with this black army girl who kept saying "get it you cracker as ####" while i was hitting it from behind...it was kind of funny but at the same time spurred me on to an effort i never dreamed i was capable of

How does one respond to that?  O yeah, I'm fillin' your nappy jigaboo dugout, nigra?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2011, 04:03:49 AM »
it's a shared account ... a female Gonzo who'm I posted her pic as you can see and some trany gay lover dude who's heavy into the muscle bizness

I LOVE when a shittalker like her gets exposed .. I'd love to find out and out one more rep DK II ... and some other fags :)

w8m8

« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2011, 04:17:24 AM »
the second one is what we call in the UK a dogfaced c*nt, but you never know she might be a butterface...

oh dear ... I'm gutted  :o  :'(

LOL .. fuckoff chav n00bs and gimmicks have no value here .. so save your posts for threads where you can shine ... try going down to the A board ... the King needs a Dukey  :-*

it's a shared account ... a female Gonzo who'm I posted her pic as you can see and some trany gay lover dude who's heavy into the muscle bizness

I LOVE when a shittalker like her gets exposed .. I'd love to find out and out one more rep DK II ... and some other fags :)

of course you couldn't stay away  ... not like you have anything else in life to do anyway

but Sev .. you know this obsession with me has to stop .. I will never ever find you interesting or attractive .. so stop thinking about exposing me .. it's never gonna happen .. go back to your sister and smell her panties .. you're as delusional as Goodrum and as poor as dirt .. your mind control consists of memorizing other peoples jokes and insults .. and repeating them incessantly ... so run along now .. Swerdlow needs his ass wiped and you suck

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2011, 04:38:23 AM »
oh dear ... I'm gutted  :o  :'(
LOL .. fuckoff chav n00bs and gimmicks have no value here .. so save your posts for threads where you can shine ... try going down to the A board ... the King needs a Dukey  :-*

Well, miss eloquent americanized minge-box, allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on the chav/gimmick accusation and ram it up your shitter with a lubricated horse-cock!

;-)

w8m8

« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2011, 07:29:18 AM »
Well, miss eloquent americanized minge-box, allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on the chav/gimmick accusation and ram it up your shitter with a lubricated horse-cock!

;-)

as sweet as that offer was presented .. I'm afraid my answer is no .. but thank you for asking and good luck with your horse .. maybe your mum can take care of what you started  :-*

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2011, 08:41:40 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2011, 08:44:57 AM »

Damn straight...x3 8)

w8 looks fine, but I love her more for her posts ;D

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2011, 09:20:07 AM »
as sweet as that offer was presented .. I'm afraid my answer is no .. but thank you for asking and good luck with your horse .. maybe your mum can take care of what you started  :-*

An offer? You mispeak yourself dear lady, since noone asked you if or whether, however, what say you to this?
Your face is such that if one had it for an arse, it would be a matter of huge embarrassment to go to the loo and relieve themselves with it!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2011, 09:40:22 AM »

Def top tier ;D

w8m8

« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2011, 10:30:05 AM »

Def top tier ;D

thank you very much .... I appreciate you both .. co-mods with the hot bods   ;D

w8m8

« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2011, 11:07:04 AM »
An offer? You mispeak yourself dear lady, since noone asked you if or whether, however, what say you to this?

Your face is such that if one had it for an arse, it would be a matter of huge embarrassment to go to the loo and relieve themselves with it!

first let me say that I didn't misspeak .. I may have misunderstood .. but no matter .. you've sorted me out and I do hope your mum had fun with your horse

I'm quite alright with the fact you don't like my face .. for that matter it's really fine if you hate every bit of me   :)

bradistani

• Getbig V
deres more ta ireland, dan dis !
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2011, 11:11:56 AM »
like current and former miss ireland holly carpenter and rozanne purcel  :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: want to date a duck face hottie?
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2011, 11:15:45 AM »
Guess ill be a single sob....no way o. Bringing.some other.kid in...i can deal with wanting one. Cant deal with one thats not.mine.....deal breaker.

MY GF has a 5 year old girl....."tolerate" is the word that best describes my attitude towards the child, there is no affection or real feelings there. She plays her mother like a fiddle, and her mom jumps through hoops to placate her...and she tries to pull the same shit on me and i shoot her down cold, and she get's all confused because her "act' doesn't work on me...she doesn't know what to do.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2011, 11:16:12 AM »
first let me say that I didn't misspeak .. I may have misunderstood .. but no matter .. you've sorted me out and I do hope your mum had fun with your horse

I'm quite alright with the fact you don't like my face .. for that matter it's really fine if you hate every bit of me   :)

Can i still love you?  ??? ???
D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: deres more ta ireland, dan dis !
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2011, 11:22:50 AM »
are they like all irish women? world class sluts that get piss drunk at the pub and get rawdogged and knocked up in the mens toilet?

w8m8

« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2011, 11:24:30 AM »
Can i still love you?  ??? ???

Thank you Doug .. any guy that loves his animals is top notch .. and you're one of my favourite people here  :-*

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2011, 11:27:37 AM »
Thank you Doug .. any guy that loves his animals is top notch .. and you're one of my favourite people here  :-*

I got home a hour ago and my dog was on her couch and she sighed.  ;) I guess she was happy to see me.  8)
D

w8m8

« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2011, 11:33:50 AM »
I got home a hour ago and my dog was on her couch and she sighed.  ;) I guess she was happy to see me.  8)

HA !! .. I bet she was happy !!

I love going home and being greeted by my smudge bucket .. it's always heartwarming no matter what kind of day I've had .. to see that face and his tail wagging so hard his butt swings makes my heart full  :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2011, 11:35:10 AM »
HA !! .. I bet she was happy !!

I love going home and being greeted by my smudge bucket .. it's always heartwarming no matter what kind of day I've had .. to see that face and his tail wagging so hard his butt swings makes my heart full  :D

Exactly!! She rolled over and i gave her a $8 Dog bone...She is loving it.
D