Author Topic: the irony of metrosexuality  (Read 5869 times)

io856

Re: the irony of metrosexuality
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 07:21:50 AM »
its funny that a person has actually jumped the shark  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 09:55:25 AM »
Johnny, anymore Bald pics? (no homo)

He posted pics of his shaved head?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 10:53:57 AM »
PELLIUS, Thanks but I'm not important enough within the Hollywood community to know any Jewish agents - gay or otherwise.

But I do think JNN has a good thing going (there's a Jewish name for it which I've forgotten - something like "schnict") in the self-destructive humor arena that would make the entertainment industry sit up and pay attention ....  if it was aware that this character/persona actually existed.

And it would only take the efforts of one Hollywood agent, Jewish, Gentile, or otherwise,
to introduce him within the Hollywood environment of TV, movies, or Stand-Up Night Clubs.

ALL MY YOUNGER FAMILY MEMBERS are very active within the entertainment industry and just recently we all  gathered ro celebrate the addition of twins and once all the kids were put to bed we sat around discussing the movie business in general ......

.... and since I've "met" some people (some Getbigggers included) who could be considered as impressive super-heros in forthcoming productions, I threw out the following  question ....

"How the hell does an unknown individual get a worthwhile Hollywood agent?"

And the response from each of them was .... "Don't go looking for one. Make the agents come to you ! Showcase your talent and they will show up at your front door!"

So in a somewhat similar vein, I believe that JNN has developed this interesting persona/character (call it "talent") that Hollywood agents could be interested in.

He's just got to get off his butt and showcase it ...  and wait for that knock-knock on his front door.

Answer fast if it's William Morris or CAA.

And don't let disappointment get ya down if it's  the Avon Lady.

Pellius, we were neighbors once. Do you recall Alison Brundage - Kahuku Medical?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 10:56:20 AM »

Yes, he got torn to shreds  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2011, 01:33:20 PM »

Yes

I looked like royler Gracie

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 06:27:06 PM »
PELLIUS, Thanks but I'm not important enough within the Hollywood community to know any Jewish agents - gay or otherwise.

But I do think JNN has a good thing going (there's a Jewish name for it which I've forgotten - something like "schnict") in the self-destructive humor arena that would make the entertainment industry sit up and pay attention ....  if it was aware that this character/persona actually existed.

And it would only take the efforts of one Hollywood agent, Jewish, Gentile, or otherwise,
to introduce him within the Hollywood environment of TV, movies, or Stand-Up Night Clubs.

ALL MY YOUNGER FAMILY MEMBERS are very active within the entertainment industry and just recently we all  gathered ro celebrate the addition of twins and once all the kids were put to bed we sat around discussing the movie business in general ......

Great post.

Schtick is the word.
.... and since I've "met" some people (some Getbigggers included) who could be considered as impressive super-heros in forthcoming productions, I threw out the following  question ....

And the response from each of them was .... "Don't go looking for one. Make the agents come to you ! Showcase your talent and they will show up at your front door!"

So in a somewhat similar vein, I believe that JNN has developed this interesting persona/character (call it "talent") that Hollywood agents could be interested in.

He's just got to get off his butt and showcase it ...  and wait for that knock-knock on his front door.

Pellius, we were neighbors once. Do you recall Alison Brundage - Kahuku Medical?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 06:27:54 PM »

SCHTICK 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 09:43:06 PM »
THANKS, DOUP, I gotta remember that word in case I run into any Jewish agents during my next LA visit.

By the way, I'm kind of known as the asshole who always complains about the actors they use in Super Hero roles.

So far and to the best of my knowledge no one has listened to my shenanigans about what the on-screen super heros should look like .... but now that I know "schtick" I just might sound more convincing when I talk to one or more of these Jewish Hollywood guys. Maybe they'll think I'm a Jewish guy too and pay more attention and do something about it.

Any other polite Jewish phrases to break the ice would be appreciated.

BTW, some of these Hollywood important guys sit around the neighborhood Starbucks on Saturday morns and listen a lot because the place is usually loaded with unemployed actors, writers, stunt guys and gals, etc. who have interesting stories to tell ... as well as a shit-load of complaints such as the ones I often bring up.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 12:36:45 AM »

It's easy to say, "Get off your butt and show case it!" But what do you mean? Walk us through that process in real life. He's not a stand up comic. He's not a performer as such where he does an act and role plays. He's a likeable guy with a good self-deprecating sense of humor and a quick wit. How do you sell that? Now if some Jew schmoe reads GetBig that would be a different story.

I don't think we were neighbors. I live in So Ca from the early 80s until 2006. That's when I first saw Keith during his bouncing days. As kid I grew around the area of Sandy Beach.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2011, 05:50:32 AM »
...fortunately for me, i have a big dick and it has been documented in photos

....and NO- I don't have a big dick in my ass

...and No- I'm not a big dick

I actually have a big penis in my mouth often

Fixed
I

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2011, 05:57:29 AM »
Honestly, I'm done with wanting to be famous as well

I just want to play video games, roll, and meet girls

:.........and this, my friends, is how you kill a online persona

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2011, 08:01:12 AM »

::) ::) ::)

What the fuck are you meeting girls for, to exchange make-up tips?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2011, 08:59:18 AM »
THANKS, DOUP, I gotta remember that word in case I run into any Jewish agents during my next LA visit.

By the way, I'm kind of known as the asshole who always complains about the actors they use in Super Hero roles.

So far and to the best of my knowledge no one has listened to my shenanigans about what the on-screen super heros should look like .... but now that I know "schtick" I just might sound more convincing when I talk to one or more of these Jewish Hollywood guys. Maybe they'll think I'm a Jewish guy too and pay more attention and do something about it.

Any other polite Jewish phrases to break the ice would be appreciated.

BTW, some of these Hollywood important guys sit around the neighborhood Starbucks on Saturday morns and listen a lot because the place is usually loaded with unemployed actors, writers, stunt guys and gals, etc. who have interesting stories to tell ... as well as a shit-load of complaints such as the ones I often bring up.

Welcome.

If a Jew is being helpful and is a good dude he is a -  menche

When wishing the Jew good luck - mazel or mazel tov

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2011, 09:03:17 AM »

are you still living a lie, telling them you are special forces?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2011, 06:28:27 PM »

are you still living a lie, telling them you are special forces?

ahahhahaha, special forces for what, asshole excavation?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2011, 07:20:08 PM »
ahahhahaha, special forces for what, asshole excavation?

i dont know the guy keeps saying it in a lot of threads

it's some sort of weird fixation, how fucking immature do you need to be to pretend to be an elite soldier etc

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2011, 07:39:38 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2011, 07:57:27 PM »
I actually used that line last weekend Johnny the special forces one. Me and a buddy were standing at the bar both of us pretty well built guys these two younger girls start to talk to us. The one girl says let me guess you are in the military (I have a shaved head pretty muscular) I said actually I'm in the Israeli special forces. I almost laughed when I said it I was thinking of getbig  ;D She said ohh my you just scored like ten points haha. We chatted them up for awhile nothing really came of it.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2011, 02:59:53 AM »
I actually used that line last weekend Johnny the special forces one. Me and a buddy were standing at the bar both of us pretty well built guys these two younger girls start to talk to us. The one girl says let me guess you are in the military (I have a shaved head pretty muscular) I said actually I'm in the Israeli special forces. I almost laughed when I said it I was thinking of getbig  ;D She said ohh my you just scored like ten points haha. We chatted them up for awhile nothing really came of it.

how can people think of military when they see muscular guys with bald heads?

military guys are very thin with buzzed hair

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2011, 04:21:22 AM »

Just remember, the key is to mix the shaved head with a accent

Now, there is a VERY distinct Israeli accent but most bar sluts don't know the difference

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2011, 04:09:11 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2011, 04:13:44 PM »
Cremaster.
Any one seen any of them?
Matthew Barney!? Yup. He's out there, alright. I saw a thingy he did at the Guggenheim, years ago. I thought I was weird...I'm just a nobody.   ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2011, 04:18:49 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2011, 04:25:04 PM »
....the ultimate irony of me "butching up" my look is that women are more attracted to me now more than when I was going through my "Ziggy Stardust" phase

so, learn from me my NoNamiacs- grow that 5 o'clock shadow, shave that head......don't lose the tan or get fat though.....follow the "metro-hetero" principles and broads will dig you

also, start driving a jeep and tell girls that you own your own business (which I do actually)

where's the irony in that  ???