Author Topic: Straight Talk from Lee Labrada: Controversy — Does He or Doesn’t He?  (Read 20830 times)

ob205

• Getbig III
Re: Straight Talk from Lee Labrada: Controversy — Does He or Doesn’t He?
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2011, 09:25:11 AM »
The only time a pro ever came even close to competing clean was Mike Quinn in the WBF and he looked like a sausage!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2011, 09:29:18 AM »
I've said it before, I'll say it again: THIS MAN CANNOT ADMIT WHAT HE IS REALLY DOING!

He is in a business. A business of selling bodybuilding/nutritional supplements. If he were to admit  what he was REALLY doing, he would lose his business and everything he has worked for, so IN ESSENCE, WHY BOTHER ASKING????

We ALL KNOW (those of us who have "been there, done that" ~ again, we ALL know what it takes to get *that* look. It is NOT genetics. Sure, we all know what role genetics play, and I don't care how much he weighs.

Yeah, he looked more "bloated" back then, but is that REALLY his ONLY defense?

If he were just a bit more intelligent, he would just thank the people that have commented on his site, and mention NOTHING of steroid use, or even addressing it. He could just say "thank you" and be grateful, but instead, he has now INCREASED his business...

by LYING!

Now all those young boys think that if they just follow his workout, supplement regiment, AND BUY HIS PRODUCTS, they will somehow manage to look like him (because "I only weigh 175 and have superior genetics")

Another sad, lying day in bodybuilding. He could have responded so much differently (or not at all) if he weren't so concerned about his business.

Well folks, he made his choice, didn't he. Sales vs. Truth.

Who wins?

Only a complete naive, novice, non-bodybuilder would even attempt to think that he is natural (or that his testosterone levels are "normal")

The rest of us bodybuilders have only stated questions like this: "How much pharmaceutical assistance does Lee use these days?"

Lee say's he beat Haney in a drug-tested event. That means nothing. Without knowing all the variables that led to that decision, IT MEANS NOTHING! When did Lee become a "natty?" ~ I mean, seriously?

I have to admit, he is a better liar than the rest (the "goolible" {in the words of Gh})~ but Lee Labrada has made a choice to choose his business over honesty. It doesn't hurt me one bit. It just hurts those kids that spend all that wasted money only to become disappointed, and then *jaded* when they figure out the TRUTH ~ which, consequently, will be AFTER their first cycles.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2011, 09:47:22 AM »
At least steroid dealers sell samething that is effective!

Like Palumbo?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2011, 09:50:33 AM »
lol..maxkane. naive much?

and you do realize they are often the same people?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2011, 10:58:46 AM »
LIAR LABRADA

Just another scammer "businessman".

>:(

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2011, 11:52:16 AM »
I've said it before, I'll say it again: THIS MAN CANNOT ADMIT WHAT HE IS REALLY DOING!

He is in a business. A business of selling bodybuilding/nutritional supplements. If he were to admit  what he was REALLY doing, he would lose his business and everything he has worked for, so IN ESSENCE, WHY BOTHER ASKING????

We ALL KNOW (those of us who have "been there, done that" ~ again, we ALL know what it takes to get *that* look. It is NOT genetics. Sure, we all know what role genetics play, and I don't care how much he weighs.

Yeah, he looked more "bloated" back then, but is that REALLY his ONLY defense?

Solid post.

If he were just a bit more intelligent, he would just thank the people that have commented on his site, and mention NOTHING of steroid use, or even addressing it. He could just say "thank you" and be grateful, but instead, he has now INCREASED his business...

by LYING!

Now all those young boys think that if they just follow his workout, supplement regiment, AND BUY HIS PRODUCTS, they will somehow manage to look like him (because "I only weigh 175 and have superior genetics")

Another sad, lying day in bodybuilding. He could have responded so much differently (or not at all) if he weren't so concerned about his business.

Well folks, he made his choice, didn't he. Sales vs. Truth.

Who wins?

Only a complete naive, novice, non-bodybuilder would even attempt to think that he is natural (or that his testosterone levels are "normal")

The rest of us bodybuilders have only stated questions like this: "How much pharmaceutical assistance does Lee use these days?"

Lee say's he beat Haney in a drug-tested event. That means nothing. Without knowing all the variables that led to that decision, IT MEANS NOTHING! When did Lee become a "natty?" ~ I mean, seriously?

I have to admit, he is a better liar than the rest (the "goolible" {in the words of Gh})~ but Lee Labrada has made a choice to choose his business over honesty. It doesn't hurt me one bit. It just hurts those kids that spend all that wasted money only to become disappointed, and then *jaded* when they figure out the TRUTH ~ which, consequently, will be AFTER their first cycles.

SOLID POST

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2011, 12:10:17 PM »
Like Palumbo?

Fuck Palumbo! He is the scum of the earth!
Not only he sell overpriced garbage/supplements to naive teenagers but scam also hardcore bodybuilders selling them fake HGH!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2011, 03:23:28 PM »
Gaspari,Yates and Labrada are 3 lying pieces of shit snake oil salesman!
No wonder all 3 of them after retirement started a their line of garbage/supplements in order to make money scamming naive teenager!
Snake oil salesman like Gaspari,Yates and Labrada are a 1000 times worst than steroid dealers!
At least steroid dealers sell samething that is effective!

Not all of them. Most sell underdosed or fake shit, thats why these young guys are full of zits, and have to use high dosage to get any results.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2011, 06:24:47 AM »
you can clearly see he is not on hormones here, otherwise he'd be bloated ::)

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2011, 01:25:11 PM »
let me remind you all something friends,,

I WILL REMIND YOU ALL AGAIN WHAT AMERICANO LOVE TO FORGET! OR IN AMERICNAA ITS JUST PUT ASIDE BECAUSE HUSH HUSH THE KIDO MAY HEAR IT AND THEN HE WILL NOT PLAY IN THE HIGHSCHOOL TEAM WITH THE MOTIVATION PAPA AMERICANO WANT HIM TO...

THIS FELLA MARK MGWIRE...USED!

A A S ,,

HE USED

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

AND HE USED

INSULINA

HE USED IT ALL!!

does he look like the leaf bug? no! not evryone on hormones look lik ebodybuilder because not everyone on hormones want to be bodybuilder,,but! EVERYONE IS ON HORMONES

that mothrer fuck was lieing for a decade + he used everything anabolic steroids hgh insulina he used every fuckin thing and lied and broke records and this and that and al the kidos in the 90s shouting mark mgwaire while running in circles in their back yard chasing balls and hitting balls all of them shouting his name with pride!! same as they shout the name marion jons....yes ye milos ruined her too,,

short memory is one of the worst things in bodybuild cult,, people here seem to not want to remember,,

there are filths walking among you daily ! ,, they use a lot ,, they just shut up and smile!,, if i took a serious fella and mega dose him and put him on everything that he needs to be...if i take that simply huge fella and mega dose him on the hormones needed to be in blood...that fella become a pro bodybuild! or atleast very close to high level competitor!

and its sad that fellas ignore this truth!

gh15 approved

GH15,

Can you explain why a baseball player would use insulin.  What does it do for an athlete.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2011, 01:28:01 PM »
Wait....GH15 said Mark McGwire used insulin?? Did he really say that?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »

GH15,

Can you explain why a baseball player would use insulin.  What does it do for an athlete.

cant be

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »
No....I want GH15 to explain why an athlete would use gear like a bodybuilding would. He keeps on bringing up McGwire like hes got this personal hard on for him, like he personally knows him (yes..I do) this is one of those posts where he has his head TOTALLY up his ass.

Stavios

« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2011, 03:29:01 PM »
Well a lot of olympic athletes seem to use insulin for recovery purposes.

not the 100iu a day we see in bodybuilding tho

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2011, 05:08:48 PM »
He secretly uses the Levrone Formula. This is his how he achieves the lean, dense, and ripped muscle look at his age.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2011, 05:12:39 PM »
just another midget on roids. seriously nothing special with this guy. MANY many guys can look like this guy, it's just a matter of being short and having a decent structure and injecting yourself on a consistent basis. who gives a shit how he trains...it has nothing to do with how he looks.

Yeah right!! Many, many guys can just roid up and be the 2nd-best bodybuilder on the planet for two years.  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2011, 05:58:58 PM »
Yes! It IS bordering psyotizm!

what's that?????

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2011, 06:02:24 PM »
He does not lie. I do believe he is currently off additional hormones and back to hrt. Anyone knows you look your best when you do that after heavy cycle. There is Polish guy, national competitor. He's about 250 pounds with abs, prolly some less with better shape. Whenever I ask him "man, wtf, what did you took to look like this?" he replies - nothing, I was off after cycle. He confirms that within 2 weeks after comming off you look your best becouse you still have size but bloat goes away. I do observe that phenomena on myself as well.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2011, 11:37:29 PM »
He does not lie. I do believe he is currently off additional hormones and back to hrt. Anyone knows you look your best when you do that after heavy cycle. There is Polish guy, national competitor. He's about 250 pounds with abs, prolly some less with better shape. Whenever I ask him "man, wtf, what did you took to look like this?" he replies - nothing, I was off after cycle. He confirms that within 2 weeks after comming off you look your best becouse you still have size but bloat goes away. I do observe that phenomena on myself as well.
so you're saying the pics were taken post cycle?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2011, 11:41:38 PM »
No....I want GH15 to explain why an athlete would use gear like a bodybuilding would. He keeps on bringing up McGwire like hes got this personal hard on for him, like he personally knows him (yes..I do) this is one of those posts where he has his head TOTALLY up his ass.

Well gh15 throws everything at the wall and hopes something sticks

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2011, 11:55:41 PM »
Wait....GH15 said Mark McGwire used insulin?? Did he really say that?

I don't know whether he did or not but if he did it would be for the same reason Marion Jones and all the rest
of the track athletes used insulin. A minor component of the program, but still in there.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2011, 06:35:59 AM »
So he's 10 pounds lighter and actually looks leaner and more vascular so what he is saying is that the steroids that he took years ago amounted to shit??  ??? I'll tell ya what a Fuken shame that these guys can come back at 50 look better than ever and claim natural. I have seriously lost a lot of respect for these guys.
agreed.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2011, 07:02:56 AM »
I don't know whether he did or not but if he did it would be for the same reason Marion Jones and all the rest
of the track athletes used insulin. A minor component of the program, but still in there.
hows slin beneficial for track athletes?

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2011, 07:07:05 AM »
Lebrada is full of shit, but we all knew that.  I'm 185 on a good day, and i did it naturally, really.  But i don't have that kind of vascularity.  At least i'm proud of myself i got bigger than him naturally than what he did on drugs, lots of them.

I remember an article they had on him on Muscle and Fitness i think.  He was talking about how he made a promise to himself that he would not use steroids when he started his career.  He went on the record saying that he was natural.  What a delusional fag.  I never liked his cocky attitude.

And the 90 Olympia?  What the fuck is he bragging about?  Wasn't that the same show where Lee Haney also passed the test?  As well as almost every bodybuilder who competed in it?