Author Topic: Jason Genova blasts his legs and gets called out  (Read 16117 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Jason Genova blasts his legs and gets called out
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2011, 11:15:11 AM »
He is aware of bb drugs. 
so why isn't he using if he wants to be like dorian yates (he said he admires dorian yates the most)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2011, 11:16:04 AM »
I have never in my life had a grown man approach me in the gym and try to bash me.  Granted, I don't pose, film my workouts and all that; regardless, I have never been bullied in the gym.  Jason attempts to draw attention to himself; that said, some attention will be positive and some will be negative....goes with the territory.  I actually think the negative attention which appears to be coming more frequently these days is a product of his self promotion, but I think he translates others' negativity into some type of jealousy (which it may very well be in some cases).  In general, most people don't enjoy watching others try to succeed.  Most people enjoy observing the defeat of others.  Now, Jason is 100% legit...I"m convinced of this now, but the kid has some admitted learning disabilities and I have no doubt he's a devout FLEX reader that believes everything in every BB mag.  For Jason, chicken breasts and whey will someday make him a pro.  Is he delusional?  No.  Is he naive?  Absolutely.  I think it's that naivete that makes him a bit special.  Is he self confident?  He has loads of self confidence.  Is he cocky?  At times, but sometimes he's just self assured.  He knows what his goals are and he believes his "all heart" approach will allow him to accomplish his goals....it's naive, but still it's noble.  He needs guidance plain and simple.  He needs to learn more basic lifting techinques, increase the weights he's using, learn to contract his muscles better with each rep....things like that.  Now, based on his videos, he does need to learn a bit of humility also.  I don't hesitate to take advice or ask for guidance from anyone...male or female in the gym.  He will improve in time and I support him.  I've said this before, but I believe that Jason is every bit the kitten that looks in the mirror and sees a lion.

oh stop with your reasoning and niceness.
Deep Tissue Massage

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2011, 11:17:34 AM »
oh stop with your reasoning and niceness.

What can I say?  I'm nice and I'm reasonable......you limp-wristed douchebag.   ;D

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2011, 11:18:50 AM »
so why isn't he using if he wants to be like dorian yates (he said he admires dorian yates the most)

Maybe he is building his base first ;D

He did an interview with RX muscle where they tried to probe him on his supp use and if you wanted to read it that way you could interpret what he said as indicating he "may" actually be on something already.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2011, 11:20:42 AM »
Maybe he is building his base first ;D

He did an interview with RX muscle where they tried to probe him on his supp use and if you wanted to read it that way you could interpret what he said as indicating he "may" actually be on something already.

he hasn't changed a thing since his first video

still the same fat slob with good calf genetics

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2011, 11:50:48 AM »
I will admit, Jason does motivate me.  He is very likable.  I would have loved to see him around Arnold and Company, circa 1973 in Venice. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2011, 11:58:23 AM »
I will admit, Jason does motivate me.  He is very likable.  I would have loved to see him around Arnold and Company, circa 1973 in Venice. 

That would be hilarious. Arnold would have a field day.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2011, 12:00:00 PM »
To anyone who doesn't like to be called out: don't talk shit. If you don't talk shit and do your work in your corner of the gym, big black guys wont come around to put you in your place

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2011, 12:14:06 PM »
he needs more people like that in his life.

chess315

« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2011, 12:17:02 PM »
guys always tease and work each other up in the gym its part of the atmosphere. he needs high dose test and tren in his life.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2011, 12:51:42 PM »
yes, i'm quite a mystery wrapped in an enigma, aren't I, "Lick Sperm"?
Yes you are"ManQueerPig..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2011, 01:10:56 PM »
I hope that was scripted because why the hell would a grown man come up to the spaniard like that? Very beta male-ish move. And the black dude didnt even look like he worked out either, spaniard had more of a physique than him. Was he just strolling about the premises? Changing the toilet papers  ??? How else would he have time to stand around the spaniard for like 20 minutes.

What is a mirror for but to see your reflection?  Should they paint the walls black instead?

Good point! Youre supposed to watch yourself and others in all angles lol.. Everyone knows it too

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2011, 01:13:02 PM »

this Genova kid is a full blown retard.

the guy brings it on himself.
b

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2011, 01:16:06 PM »

this Genova kid is a full blown retard.

the guy brings it on himself.

be careful, bottoms like "Twink Germ" might attack you now.
Deep Tissue Massage

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2011, 01:17:17 PM »
What the fuck is going on?! I cannot believe the thunderdome of the internet bodybuilding world is giving this Jason tosser a pass.

He's a mentally retarded bozo who needs someone to save him from what has become of his life.

His squatting is horrific. And it's not just the lack of depth. He starts to movement by leaning forward. Also, let's see him walk out and begin squatting with that loose and reckless style when he actually puts some weight on the bar. The fuck is gonna kill himself. (P.S. Using a pad on a squat bar is totally twink territory.)

This wank doesn't have a clue what he is doing.

The gym trainer is hilarious. Like someone else says, if that guy was a young Arnold, the abuse would be that much greater. And some of you who smash on the trainer routinely swing from Arnie's nuts. Get it together.

The kid's phyique blows, plain and simple. He has horrible skin (thick, poor colour, zitty), crappy muscularity, zero muscle shape (except for genetic calves), there is something fucked up with his upper right back ... the guy is a mess. Everyone is gonna push this dude to use drugs (if he doesn't already) and he is gonna wreck himself in an attempt to "make it" when such a goal isn't ever going to become reality.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2011, 01:26:02 PM »
What the fuck is going on?! I cannot believe the thunderdome of the internet bodybuilding world is giving this Jason tosser a pass.

He's a mentally retarded bozo who needs someone to save him from what has become of his life.

His squatting is horrific. And it's not just the lack of depth. He starts to movement by leaning forward. Also, let's see him walk out and begin squatting with that loose and reckless style when he actually puts some weight on the bar. The fuck is gonna kill himself. (P.S. Using a pad on a squat bar is totally twink territory.)

The gym trainer is hilarious. Like someone else says, if that guy was a young Arnold, the abuse would be that much greater. And some of you who smash on the trainer routinely swing from Arnie's nuts. Get it together.

The kid's phyique blows, plain and simple. He has horrible skin (thick, poor colour, zitty), crappy muscularity, zero muscle shape (except for genetic calves), there is something fucked up with his upper right back ... the guy is a mess. Everyone is gonna push this dude to use drugs (if he doesn't already) and he is gonna wreck himself in an attempt to "make it" when such a goal isn't ever going to become reality.

Hey bro, he has like 1000 followers on Facebook, soooooooo......

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2011, 01:27:25 PM »

Yeah, well, I have over 2,000! WooHoo!  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2011, 01:33:56 PM »

these are most likely some of his FB friends:

At 1:38, Jason states that he has world class legs.

X

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2011, 01:35:31 PM »

Cut the kid a break. He's very funny has a lot of drive and has heart. The way he deals with the angry negroes is pretty hilarious to. It pure gold It's a win win for all of us.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2011, 01:36:09 PM »
He has admitted to using pro hormones. God knows what else this little fucker has been/is on, but he aint a natty thats for sure! At least not a lifetime one, which by looking at his physique is kind of sad - but I guess I should cut mentally disturbed people some slack! :)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2011, 01:40:36 PM »
Yeah, well, I have over 2,000! WooHoo!  ;D

He is well known and instantly recognizable by name and nicknames on all bb boards! even has coined the phrase hater-reps.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »
looks like he as serious ADD

but i can't really say anything about the black dude, cus i dont workout where jason does, i would be be annoyed if some dipshit came in every day with his fucckbuddy filming every set every rep... maybe black dude got tired of his jittery ass filming in the gym..

With that the black dude should have shut his mouth, he was way out of line taking down to him, the kid is trying to be a bodybuilder instead of coming over with advise he tries to put him down... 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Another Asshole Black Guy trying to put the LORD SPANIARD down on Leg Day.
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2011, 02:08:26 PM »
I used to work out at the gym with my PANTS off, despite the sign saying not to.  The funny thing is, everyone else started doing it too after I did. It was a real sausage fest in there. I offered to spot any bare assed  man doing squats of course.

Fixed for what really went down with TA and his new gym fashion trend.  :-*

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Another Asshole Black Guy trying to put the LORD SPANIARD down on Leg Day.
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2011, 02:09:30 PM »
Fixed for what really went down with TA and his new gym fashion trend.  :-*
ROFLMAO.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2011, 02:11:21 PM »

I willl meet the Spanyaird Jason Genova in the first ever IFBB semi pro invitional  on FEB 30th . Jason is one the top rated SEMI pros in the IFBB.