Author Topic: LMAO at Steelers  (Read 8481 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: LMAO at Steelers
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2011, 08:04:18 PM »
LOL they didnt look good and it was against the seahawks...lmfao

the steelers are done this season.

how didn't they look good?  did you actually watch the game?

even if they are done this season, you know they will be back and that is why you hate them :-*

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2011, 09:04:13 AM »
who is laughing now?

hint:  NONE OF YOU ;D

i'm hearing hotels in indianapolis are strangely getting a lot of cancellations from baltimore residents who planned to visit in early february :D

E

14 games to go big boy. Congrats on the Steelers destroying one of the bottom 5 teams in the league. And don't forget that the Steelers play the Titans also. Luckily for you...at Pittsburgh. We'll see how your guys fare against them because let me tell you....Stopping Chris Johnson doesn't mean that you stop the Titans. The Ravens went all in to contain Johnson and they got killed against the pass. Hasselbach is a crafty veteran with a lot of experience. Kenny Britt is a monster. Best of luck to the Steelers cornerbacks defending him.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2011, 09:55:34 AM »
14 games to go big boy. Congrats on the Steelers destroying one of the bottom 5 teams in the league. And don't forget that the Steelers play the Titans also. Luckily for you...at Pittsburgh. We'll see how your guys fare against them because let me tell you....Stopping Chris Johnson doesn't mean that you stop the Titans. The Ravens went all in to contain Johnson and they got killed against the pass. Hasselbach is a crafty veteran with a lot of experience. Kenny Britt is a monster. Best of luck to the Steelers cornerbacks defending him.

yall lost to titans.. another bottom 5 team.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2011, 10:57:56 AM »
yall lost to titans.. another bottom 5 team.

True but you can't deny that Seattle is a worse team than the Titans. The Titans have more talent on offense, that's for sure.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2011, 12:58:27 PM »
True but you can't deny that Seattle is a worse team than the Titans. The Titans have more talent on offense, that's for sure.

yeah.. youre right..

Steelers still made a statement...seattle didnt have a play on steelers side of the 50 until the 4th qtr

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2011, 01:23:06 PM »
Absolutely, the Steelers made a statement. Anytime you shut an opponent down in the NFL...that's impressive.

Believe me....I was the LAST Ravens fan to tout the Ravens as going to superbowl after their week one win. Regular season wins in September don't mean shit compared to November and December wins.

I'm very nervous about our game against the Rams next Sunday. If the Ravens fall to 1-2 heading into a week four matchup against the Jets, then we're in trouble. :-\