Author Topic: Time to put the UAW Union in their place  (Read 13251 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Time to put the UAW Union in their place
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2011, 12:01:07 PM »
high wages , no , fair wages, and yes this would ential a higher cost associated with production. but your a fucking idiot.  cutting pay for management can offfset increases for laborers, not to mention decreasing profits. companies today are making billions in profit per quarter..  cut that in half by decreasing cost to consumers and increasing wages/benefits to employees. double boost to the economy with no harm to company.

investors dont go with the highest bidder. right. again, your a fucking idiot. read my post again, i was talkign abut the distribution of resources going to the most effecient uses and not to the highest bidder.  tard

nw shut the fuck up untill you have something intelligent to say

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2011, 12:18:02 PM »
high wages , no , fair wages, and yes this would ential a higher cost associated with production. but your a fucking idiot.  cutting pay for management can offfset increases for laborers, not to mention decreasing profits. companies today are making billions in profit per quarter..  cut that in half by decreasing cost to consumers and increasing wages/benefits to employees. double boost to the economy with no harm to company.

investors dont go with the highest bidder. right. again, your a fucking idiot. read my post again, i was talkign abut the distribution of resources going to the most effecient uses and not to the highest bidder.  tard

nw shut the fuck up untill you have something intelligent to say
LOL so you think b/c a few of the millions of businesses in the country make billions that we should screw all of them over?

when you cut pay you lose qualified employees, seeing as the management need more qualifications to do their jobs they by the virtue of economics and supply and demand need to get paid more...

"investment should not be a private sector process but a public sector one, funneling resources to where they are needed most, not to the highest bidder. "
^^^^
this is your quote brain child....

how does private sector investment of money i.e. the RESOURCES YOUR FUKING TALKING DUMB ASS go to the highest bidder like you said here?

please take your own advice drizzle and dont speak unless you have something intelligent to say...;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2011, 01:00:14 PM »
yes, as i have said a million times before, educated workers in management deserve more than regular employees. but they dont deserve a 500k + per year. no one does. with wages like that its impossible to have a system where prosperity is maximized, far too much waste. 

cutting wages from obscene amounts down to fair, respectable amounts would cause a loss of qualified employees... only if those cuts were made to an isolated part of the economy so that those qualified individuals could go elsewhere and continue making obscene amounts of money. but im talking economy wide, world wide policies here that would prevent that happening.

is your reading comprehension the level of a 1st grader?   resources go to the highest bidder. instead they should go where they are most needed and can be used most efficiently. 

you really are a waste of my time.. the only reason i keep responding is because people reading this who are easily swayed would adopt your ideas and spout them off as their own if i didnt comment on why your retarded. ive given up hope on you long ago 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2011, 05:20:47 PM »
yes, as i have said a million times before, educated workers in management deserve more than regular employees. but they dont deserve a 500k + per year. no one does. with wages like that its impossible to have a system where prosperity is maximized, far too much waste. 

cutting wages from obscene amounts down to fair, respectable amounts would cause a loss of qualified employees... only if those cuts were made to an isolated part of the economy so that those qualified individuals could go elsewhere and continue making obscene amounts of money. but im talking economy wide, world wide policies here that would prevent that happening.

is your reading comprehension the level of a 1st grader?   resources go to the highest bidder. instead they should go where they are most needed and can be used most efficiently. 
the goal of the system is not to maximize prosperity for everyone it is to provide an equal playing field to let individuals maximize the prosperity for themselves. If you spread everything around then the ppl who have to have special skills to do their job will stop obtaining those special skills b/c they can do less and still make about the same...dumb ass...

what resources of investors go to the highest bidder drizzle? lmfao this should be real good...

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2011, 06:49:21 PM »
tbombz, how do you feel about professional athletes, musicians and actors making millions per year?
I dont like twinks.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2011, 08:19:45 PM »
Should the people working on the concession stands at sporting events deserve some of the athletes million dollar salaries?

Should the music producers get some of the musicians millions?

Should the movie editors get a chunk of the actors millions?
I dont like twinks.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2011, 04:37:58 PM »
LOL so you think b/c a few of the millions of businesses in the country make billions that we should screw all of them over?

when you cut pay you lose qualified employees, seeing as the management need more qualifications to do their jobs they by the virtue of economics and supply and demand need to get paid more...

"investment should not be a private sector process but a public sector one, funneling resources to where they are needed most, not to the highest bidder. "
^^^^
this is your quote brain child....

how does private sector investment of money i.e. the RESOURCES YOUR FUKING TALKING DUMB ASS go to the highest bidder like you said here?

please take your own advice drizzle and dont speak unless you have something intelligent to say...;)
Why are you such a dickhead all the time?

I mean, what do you get from it?
G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2011, 05:19:17 PM »
Why are you such a dickhead all the time?

I mean, what do you get from it?
so youve taken to trolling me now? hahahah

way to refute the points gare...you do your base proud ;)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2011, 05:59:18 PM »
Should the people working on the concession stands at sporting events deserve some of the athletes million dollar salaries?

Should the music producers get some of the musicians millions?

Should the movie editors get a chunk of the actors millions?

It's been a few days, tbombs.  Running from this one?
I dont like twinks.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2011, 08:59:35 PM »
It's been a few days, tbombs.  Running from this one?
yes, yes he is...