Author Topic: R.I.P. Art Atwood - 09-11-11  (Read 75221 times)

Stavios

Re: R.I.P. Art Atwood - 09-11-11
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2011, 06:47:00 AM »
Remember that "KidneyColonDead" pic of Flex, Mike, and Munzer?

Now, I am worried about Will!  :(

Will is probably gonna end up with HIV from unprotected gay anal sex

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2011, 06:52:02 AM »

LOL, don't tell me now that the Bush administration and CIA are behind this.

He died on 9/11, care to look up how many people died yesterday??

Fucking idiot.

Al Queda would have went for a more popular target....

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2011, 07:01:32 AM »
 A few years ago I dragged my girl to a Europa show. After we arrived she went to the can. I wandered off and went up to a dude at a booth his face was TIRED and very partied out appearing (I KNOW this look, have SEEN it MANY TIMES and hypothetically may have partied balls personally) I recognized him and started chatting. Seemed like a good dude but I felt like he was mentally and physically a WRECK. Bad shape fellas. Bad.  My girl came back from the bathroom and was watching us chat. When I walked away she said "Is that guy OK ,  he looks so tired and sad"

yep it was Art Atwood.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2011, 07:06:04 AM »
PIP

Worst possible way to go.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2011, 07:07:23 AM »
A few years ago I dragged my girl to a Europa show. After we arrived she went to the can. I wandered off and went up to a dude at a booth his face was TIRED and very partied out appearing (I KNOW this look, have SEEN it MANY TIMES and hypothetically may have partied balls personally) I recognized him and started chatting. Seemed like a good dude but I felt like he was mentally and physically a WRECK. Bad shape fellas. Bad.  My girl came back from the bathroom and was watching us chat. When I walked away she said "Is that guy OK ,  he looks so tired and sad"

yep it was Art Atwood.

:'(

What year was that?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2011, 07:09:45 AM »
PIP

Worst possible way to go.

I think the actual drowning takes a few seconds - I've seen a video of some fucked up performance artist who filmed himself
drowning obviously he had help and they got him back asap but he passed out in under a sec, first big gulp of air/water and he was gone.
the actual fear that you will drown is much worse I say - like being trapped under water with limited oxygen supply or just holding your breath.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2011, 07:11:23 AM »

What year was that?

I'd guess a year when people were still using Vitargo.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2011, 07:25:25 AM »

What year was that?

Definitely NOT the year in pic. 4 to 5 years ago. Right around the time that Jacobs guy offed himself..... It was after that.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2011, 07:46:12 AM »
Definitely NOT the year in pic. 4 to 5 years ago. Right around the time that Jacobs guy offed himself..... It was after that.

Huh?  Jacobs offed him self?  Boy, am I out of the loop.  WTF happened?  Why did he do it?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2011, 07:49:43 AM »
Huh?  Jacobs offed him self?  Boy, am I out of the loop.  WTF happened?  Why did he do it?

Probably because he was happy with his life?

::)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2011, 07:55:37 AM »
maybe he didn't know how to swim?  :'(

Stavios

« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2011, 08:05:43 AM »

You are so out of touch for a shmoe  ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2011, 08:10:42 AM »
You are so out of touch for a shmoe  ;D

You can out schmoe me any day!  :(

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2011, 08:10:56 AM »
I think the actual drowning takes a few seconds - I've seen a video of some fucked up performance artist who filmed himself
drowning obviously he had help and they got him back asap but he passed out in under a sec, first big gulp of air/water and he was gone.
the actual fear that you will drown is much worse I say - like being trapped under water with limited oxygen supply or just holding your breath.

what do you mean by drowning though? as in dead? that takes a few minutes though. I guess no one there knew CPR or they couldnt get him out of the pool fast enough. Might be talking out of my ass but I think brain damage sets in at 4-6 min, going to look it up.

I know there have been Extreme cases of 10+ min and then revided without braindamage but thats extreme.

A part of the Navy Seal training is/has been to drown and then have your "squad" revive you.  Fuck that lol.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2011, 08:13:54 AM »
what do you mean by drowning though? as in dead? that takes a few minutes though. I guess no one there knew CPR or they couldnt get him out of the pćool fast enough.
Might be talking out of my ass but I think brain damage sets in at 4-6 min, going to look it up

Okay...

1) Holding your breath - 1 min maybe longer
2) Natural reaction takes over and the urge to breath will force you to breath water.
   a) Inhale a tee spoon full of water (and I mean fully inhaled) will make you passout in under a second.

The rest you probably don't feel anymore as in brain function shut down heart stopping etc.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2011, 08:14:54 AM »
Look like Pro wrestlers and BBers are cursed.
RIP Art ATwood.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2011, 08:15:57 AM »
Okay...

1) Holding your breath - 1 min maybe longer
2) Natural reaction takes over and the urge to breath will force you to breath water.

yep, but you're still alive for a few more min

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2011, 08:16:17 AM »
RIP

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2011, 08:16:39 AM »
what do you mean by drowning though? as in dead? that takes a few minutes though. I guess no one there knew CPR or they couldnt get him out of the pćool fast enough.
Might be talking out of my ass but I think brain damage sets in at 4-6 min, going to look it up.

A part of the Navy Seal training is/has been to drown and then have your "squad" revive you.  Fuck that lol.

Sorry but thats bullshit - I have a few online friends through my page which a few tried out SEAL training (failed) and one who was an active seal (young guy) - We've discussed training on Apacheclips (and some of the stuff is classified) but they don't do that.

What they do however is to give you weights and you have to let yourself sink to the bottom of a deep pool and push yourself back to the top without using your hands - you are lightly cuffed with a string and if you break the cuffs you fail that part of the training, it apperantly frequently happens that people pass out because they don't want to quit.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2011, 08:19:10 AM »
yep, but you're still alive for a few more min

Well now we are nitpicking - are you still considered to be alife if you have just a few sparks in brain activity or what does
being alife mean?
Seen an interesting video send to me by a US Soldier and was posted on Apacheclips a long time ago - Guy shoots an insurgent
in the head with his shotgun which he used to raid doors.
Guys head explodes he lies on the side way and was filmed by the US guy - he was very much alife but was he? Obviously didn't make it but for a 15 - 20 min he was breathing moving with half a brain.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2011, 08:19:49 AM »
Sorry but thats bullshit - I have a few online friends through my page which a few tried out SEAL training (failed) and one who was an active seal (young guy) - We've discussed training on Apacheclips (and some of the stuff is classified) but they don't do that.
What they do however is to give you weights and you have to let yourself sink to the bottom of a deep pool and push yourself back to the top without using your hands - you are lightly cuffed with a string and if you break the cuffs you fail that part of the training, it apperantly frequently happens that people pass out because they don't want to quit.

"My neighbor is an ex navy SEAL. He retired a few years ago. When he went through the training he DID have to pass out underwater and be revived by the instructors. They basically make you stay underwater as long as you can to determine what your endurance is. There is no written rule that says you have to passout or kill yourself but its felt that thats what they are looking for. So yes and no. You arent forced to "kill yourself" but it is frowned upon if you dont at least pass out and show how "tough" you are."

I know "hos is that right" I have heard about that a bunch of times also from "peopel who know someone that has been in the navy seal" not saying your wrong and Im right. but I have heard it a lot at least :)

might be bs but maby there are those who take the "dron proofing" extra far.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2011, 08:20:44 AM »
Well now we are nitpicking - are you still considered to be alife if you have just a few sparks in brain activity or what does
being alife mean?

you can be revived and back to fully functional, dont know if I should call it "alive" sicne I guess you're dead but maby understand

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2011, 08:21:25 AM »
you can be revived and back to fully functional, dont know if I should call it "alive" sicne I guess you're dead but maby understand

Well as I said :) It all depends what you believe qualifies for being alife.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
Art Artwood on Anabolicscene
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2011, 08:22:17 AM »
Wow we received the news about IFBB  Professional Body Builder Art Artwood passing away, but needed to be sure and double check sources before going public with the information. The circumstances regarding Arts death at this point are still unclear. However we have heard that Art was at a pool party with friends and somehow lost consciousnesses. We are not sure if Artwood fell in the pool, or if he jumped in, but according to witnesses, party goers had to remove him from the water where he was already blue. We will not get into Arts career in this blog or his other unfortunate circumstances in the recent past. RIP Art, you will be missed. This seems to be happening all too frequently as of late

http://anabolicscene.blogspot.com/2011/09/art-artwood-dead-at-37.html

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2011, 08:24:15 AM »
Well as I said :) It all depends what you believe qualifies for being alife.

My point was, if hes at at pool party, wouldnt people notice if someone is underwater for Minutes? Unless they didnt know cpr or even tried etc since he died.
Lost a friend to a stupid drowning accident a few years back. And he was underwater for a few min before they could find him (covered up pool). Im glad I said no to that party.

It was a big pool that was covered 80+ foot long and pretty wide and there was a opening on each side so they swam underneath the Heavy pool cover (in the pitch black water since it was covered up) and hoped they swam straight. Well my drunk ass friend didn't. obviously panicked since he couldnt find the exit and the cover is to heavy to lift to get some air.. So he paniced,struggled,and died. And it was too heave for everyone there to lift also. so it took a while.