Author Topic: Noam Chomsky on Ron Paul's 9/11 Theories:  (Read 3612 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Noam Chomsky on Ron Paul's 9/11 Theories:
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 05:39:28 PM »
He's quoting a pentagon report. So you're saying the Pentagon report is wrong then?

Yes, he is.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2011, 05:42:25 PM »
He's quoting a pentagon report. So you're saying the Pentagon report is wrong then? Michael Scheuer former head of the bin laden unit is wrong too ?

I don't know.  Post the specific portion of the report you're talking about and I'll tell you whether or not I agree with it.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2011, 06:07:05 PM »
I don't know.  Post the specific portion of the report you're talking about and I'll tell you whether or not I agree with it.

I have this one, Im looking for another one as well. I'll post it as soon as I find it.

http://www.acq.osd.mil/dsb/reports/ADA428770.pdf

On page 40.

By the way. I don't think I ever said that all attacks by fanatics would end if we withdrew troops  but what  I do strongly believe is that the situation is worsened by having troops over there. I think there are much more effective ways of handling these threats then the methods we use now.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2011, 07:06:38 PM »
Im still looking for that other report but here are some agents that ststae what RP has been saying as well.

"There are a lot of things that are different now, and one that has gone by almost unnoticed--but it's huge--is that by complete mutual agreement between the U.S. and the Saudi government we can now remove almost all of our forces from Saudi Arabia. Their presence there over the last 12 years has been a source of enormous difficulty for a friendly government. It's been a huge recruiting device for al Qaeda. In fact if you look at bin Laden, one of his principle grievances was the presence of so-called crusader forces on the holy land, Mecca and Medina."  - Deputy Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, May 2003

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 07:16:07 PM »
Yes because what the world needs is more Muslim apologists.  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »

Stephen Kinzer explains how American forign policy helps perpetuate the problems we face today.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2011, 07:32:49 PM »

Stephen Kinzer explains how American forign policy helps perpetuate the problems we face today.
I find it amusing that you Paultards are jsut now "discovering" all of this.  Old news and now that we are here, we must deal with it.  Letting the Muslims and terrorists do whatever they want is not the solution.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2011, 07:50:53 PM »

Letting the Muslims and terrorists do whatever they want is not the solution.

Yeah, that's my problem with RP and his followers with this nonsense argument.

If you want to argue that we shouldn't be in Saudi Arabia because we shouldn't have bases all over the world, or cost, or it goes against the principles of our country, etc., then fine.

If you want to argue that we shouldn't be in Saudi Arabia because some shitbag terrorist doesn't approve and told us to leave, GMAFB.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2011, 08:18:19 PM »
I have this one, Im looking for another one as well. I'll post it as soon as I find it.

http://www.acq.osd.mil/dsb/reports/ADA428770.pdf

On page 40.

By the way. I don't think I ever said that all attacks by fanatics would end if we withdrew troops  but what  I do strongly believe is that the situation is worsened by having troops over there. I think there are much more effective ways of handling these threats then the methods we use now.

Thanks.  I agree in part, disagree in part.  I don't agree that our "policies" are the root cause of violence by Radical Islam.  They hate our military presence, support for Israel, and our culture.  You should read up on Sayyid Qutb and what he had to say about American society. 

The part I agree with is our presence in the Middle East and support for Israel do a play a role in why they hate and attack us.  It is a factor.

But at the end of the day, the responsibility for a terrorist attack lies solely with the evil people who murder civilians.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »
the problem for the blame America always crowd ih 700 years of history. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 08:27:23 PM »

I hope this helps.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 08:45:43 PM »
I find it amusing that you Paultards are jsut now "discovering" all of this.  Old news and now that we are here, we must deal with it.  Letting the Muslims and terrorists do whatever they want is not the solution.

Who said anything about letting terrorists do whatever they want jack ass?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2011, 08:54:11 PM »
I hope this helps.

TA, excellent video!  This lady is very eloquent and educated.  Did you watch the video at all?  She concludes that the solution to radical Muslims is to offer them a "better" idea, "Christianity." 

Why would an anti-Christian like you post something like this?  Oh, that's right, you are trolling Ron Paul threads.    :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2011, 08:54:29 PM »

But at the end of the day, the responsibility for a terrorist attack lies solely with the evil people who murder civilians.  

I don't agree with the methods but it's hardly surprising.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2011, 08:56:28 PM »
TA, excellent video!  This lady is very eloquent and educated.  Did you watch the video at all?  She concludes that the solution to radical Muslims is to offer them a "better" idea, "Christianity." 

Why would an anti-Christian like you post something like this?  Oh, that's right, you are trolling Ron Paul threads.    :)

Lol , man RP really gets him going. He probably doesn't spend this much time and effort on his (imaginary) girlfriend.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2011, 09:08:57 PM »

Uh,

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a staunch Atheist.  I hope this helps.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »
Uh,

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a staunch Atheist.  I hope this helps.

I don't know what she is, but she clearly said "Atheism" is not a "better" idea than Radial Islam, but "Christianity" is.  That's what she said.  Watch the video.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »
I don't know what she is, but she clearly said "Atheism" is not a "better" idea than Radial Islam, but "Christianity" is.  That's what she said.  Watch the video.
I did. And she repeated Exactly what she says here at 4:50  That Muslims should be presented with alternatives, PREFERABLY Atheism.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2011, 10:33:19 PM »
I did. And she repeated Exactly what she says here at 4:50  That Muslims should be presented with alternatives, PREFERABLY Atheism.

Did you catch the part where she talks about Micheal Jackson? I totally disagree.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2011, 12:16:13 PM »
I did. And she repeated Exactly what she says here at 4:50  That Muslims should be presented with alternatives, PREFERABLY Atheism.

No, watch and listen again at 55:03.  She says "My Atheism is not as powerful as the other idea that appealed to them[ex Muslims], Christianity."

Watch and listen at 5:00.  She says that Christian proselytizing is good and that we need Christians to do more of it to compete with the jihadists.