Author Topic: I Hate Marijuana.  (Read 26563 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: I Hate Marijuana.
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2011, 04:45:36 PM »
  Go pile drive your asshole into 99 bananas, you f.aggot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Rotflmao!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2011, 04:48:15 PM »
Suckmuscle, u sound like my wife...and to that i say, there's the door honey  :-*

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2011, 04:54:06 PM »
 Ok, as a libertarian, I support your right to inhale THC until all the neurons of your hippocampus self-suicide and you become a senile idiot. But I do not support you forcing me to inhale this disgusting thing. If you smoke this shit in your back yard, guess what? The smoke, being a volatile gas, spreads around in the air and poisons it for a few hundred feet around the area where you are smoking. You are forcing me to take your THC, and I don't want to. You potheads sons of bitch need to understand that there are people who do not enjoy marijuana and what it does to one's memory and mental acuity, and that when you throw your smoke around you are forcing other people to inhale it. So, you fucking disgusting hippies should go deep into the woods to enjoy your vice. You do not have the right to smoke at home. Alcohol is completely different because the harm it does is only done to the person that is drinking it. The same goes for cocaine, heroin and amphetamines. But cigarettes and marijuana are a different story because, since they release gases containing both carcinogens and their psychoactive compunds, they affect other people who made the choice not to use them. So fuck off and take that shit a few miles into the woods to smoke it. .......

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I agree with you 100%. Personally Weed doesnt do SHIT for me, and I have been smoking since I was in middle school and have smoked the finest stuff around when I was living on the west coast, knew one chick with one of those medical cards. Probably burn out my  receptors :D

I would rather drink a damn milkshake than smoke. All through my high school years, every friend I had would rather get high with a group of buddies than go out and chase pussy, I never understood that... Of course I would rather be with the "in" group so I smoked out of peer pressure , but the length these guys go for weed is nuts. Never spent a dime on weed in my life and don't plan to. Rather use that five bucks and  pick me up some ben and jerry's cherry garcia
l

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2011, 04:58:17 PM »
Suckymuscle you sound like a bitch dude. If that's one of your biggest problems the hippy neighbor smoking a bit of grass consider yourself lucky. You sound like a huge prick that has to much time on your hands. Just like my neighbor, unfortunately I live in one of those communities that has an HOA well my neighbor goes around and tells on people for the stupidest shit. He filed a complaint against me because I left my garbage can out a day longer than I was suppose to. I was actually out of town for the weekend. What a little bitch. You actually sound just like him. I was looking out the window the other day I saw him with a pad and pen writing down everyones garbage can numbers.

Lighten up pussy. Weed smoke doesn't travel that far.
This really did make me LOL.
G

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2011, 04:59:18 PM »
I agree with you 100%. Personally Weed doesnt do SHIT for me, and I have been smoking since I was in middle school and have smoked the finest stuff around when I was living on the west coast, knew one chick with one of those medical cards. Probably burn out receptors :D

I would rather drink a damn milkshake than smoke. All through my high school years, every friend I had would rather get high with a group of buddies than go out and chase pussy, I never understood that. .. Of course I would rather be with the "in" group so I smoked out of peer pressure , but the length these guys go for weed is nuts. Never spent a dime on weed in my life and don't plan to. Rather use that five bucks and  pick me up some ben and jerry's cherry garcia

I lived with a group of potheads. I know what you're saying bro. My one friend would wake up at 5 in the morning for his job and do a 2 liter gravity bong before going to work  :o That would be enough to kill me someone would honestly have to take me to the hospital and this asshole would do it right before work. All the potheads our age would congregate at our pad. If they couldn't find weed they would all be going nuts scanning their cell phone contacts looking for someone. Non addictive my ass. These guys were clearly all hooked. It's mentally addicting. The guys who I lived with were high 24/7 I couldn't imagine being a in cloud like that all the time.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2011, 05:02:18 PM »
This really did make me LOL.

The guy is really weird. I see him everday and he refuses to make eye contact with me.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2011, 05:09:44 PM »
The guy is really weird. I see him everday and he refuses to make eye contact with me.
You should turn him in one day, just for the fvck of it.

What does HOA stand for?
G

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2011, 05:13:12 PM »

Very good points...

You should care. Studies have shown that the small amounts of THC in airborne marijuana is enough to damage or even destroy neurons in the hippocampus, responsible for learning and long-term memory.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I forgot about that

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2011, 05:13:22 PM »
You should turn him in one day, just for the fvck of it.

What does HOA stand for?

Some kind of home owners association. They have some power. They can fine you for certain things. You can't have certain things on your porch or in your yard. I can't wait to have my own property.

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2011, 05:37:08 PM »
weed is addictive- IMO. I smoked it for years everyday and I always had alot of it! one day I ran out and I was miserable! nothing like a oxycontin/opiate withdrawal but it was horrible. I would be calling everybody I knew asking if they had anything they could kick me down I didnt care how much I just wanted to get high. I couldnt sleep without the stuff! or eat! it is more addictive than one would think especially after smkoing it everyday for 10 years. The best of the best everyday. Im on the westcoast where everybody and their momma grows so there is never a shortage but this one week nobody had anything! I went as far as driving into hippie town and just asking random hippies wich I never have had to do so Yeah the shit is addictive not nearly as bad as opiates but its not just mentally addictive. you get edgy! and pissed. with opiates if your a heavy enough of a user you will have to go to the hospital! After I got hit by a drunk driver i was put on opiates long term. I signed a pain contract wich allowes the doctor to call me in for UA's urinary analysis and pill counts if they want to since I get so many 30mg roxicodone tablets. this started 3 years ago so I have not smoked weed for 3 years but where I live I also got a medical marijauna card from a clinic and so did my roomates so we crop pounds of weed legally the finest! super sour diesel, OG skunk, Trainwreck, Northern Lights#5, Indica B, C-99. all grown organically. its hard not to smoke it but I dont smoke it even with turkey bag pounds of each kind right there. we just had the harvest moon so now we got outdoor chronic that we yielded about a pound per plant off of. I wish I didnt need these pills and could still smoke! This is weed the dispensary's buy from us legally. its Top notch.calis finest.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2011, 06:03:06 PM »
weed is addictive- IMO. I smoked it for years everyday and I always had alot of it! one day I ran out and I was miserable! nothing like a oxycontin/opiate withdrawal but it was horrible. I would be calling everybody I knew asking if they had anything they could kick me down I didnt care how much I just wanted to get high. I couldnt sleep without the stuff! or eat! it is more addictive than one would think especially after smkoing it everyday for 10 years. The best of the best everyday. Im on the westcoast where everybody and their momma grows so there is never a shortage but this one week nobody had anything! I went as far as driving into hippie town and just asking random hippies wich I never have had to do so Yeah the shit is addictive not nearly as bad as opiates but its not just mentally addictive. you get edgy! and pissed. with opiates if your a heavy enough of a user you will have to go to the hospital! After I got hit by a drunk driver i was put on opiates long term. I signed a pain contract wich allowes the doctor to call me in for UA's urinary analysis and pill counts if they want to since I get so many 30mg roxicodone tablets. this started 3 years ago so I have not smoked weed for 3 years but where I live I also got a medical marijauna card from a clinic and so did my roomates so we crop pounds of weed legally the finest! super sour diesel, OG skunk, Trainwreck, Northern Lights#5, Indica B, C-99. all grown organically. its hard not to smoke it but I dont smoke it even with turkey bag pounds of each kind right there. we just had the harvest moon so now we got outdoor chronic that we yielded about a pound per plant off of. I wish I didnt need these pills and could still smoke! This is weed the dispensary's buy from us legally. its Top notch.calis finest.

I will admit pot is mentally addictive...i get fucking pissed and have to meditate to keep cool. I cant sleep without it and i dont really eat when im not smoking....i only smoke.once a day now otherwise id do nothing all day...
  8)

MikMaq

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2011, 06:18:26 PM »
I agree with you 100%. Personally Weed doesnt do SHIT for me, and I have been smoking since I was in middle school and have smoked the finest stuff around when I was living on the west coast, knew one chick with one of those medical cards. Probably burn out my  receptors :D
Absolute bullshit. I know your kind, you don't really smoke weed but you have tried it. Which basically amounts to non stop baking to prove you have a high tolerance. I see this shit all the time with wanker college kids. They think that there special because they can smoked an ounce in a day.

With weed the amount you smoke means nothing, absolutely nothing. It's how often you smoke that matters. Your weed threshold goes up every time you smoke. Which is why smoking weed everyday makes you less of a stonner than someone that gets high every other day. If you want   to get fucked up, and not just brag about how much you've smoked you gotta cycle that shit.

Anyhow thread starter get an AC unit before bitching about what others do. Complaining about lazy ass potheads is a sure sign your a genuine asshole that shits on people just because they make easy victims.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2011, 06:30:40 PM »
Absolute bullshit. I know your kind, you don't really smoke weed but you have tried it. Which basically amounts to non stop baking to prove you have a high tolerance. I see this shit all the time with wanker college kids. They think that there special because they can smoked an ounce in a day.

With weed the amount you smoke means nothing, absolutely nothing. It's how often you smoke that matters. Your weed threshold goes up every time you smoke. Which is why smoking weed everyday makes you less of a stonner than someone that gets high every other day. If you want   to get fucked up, and not just brag about how much you've smoked you gotta cycle that shit.

Anyhow thread starter get an AC unit before bitching about what others do. Complaining about lazy ass potheads is a sure sign your a genuine asshole that shits on people just because they make easy victims.

sry for hurting your feelings. Im sry that I dont find "your escape of reality" as pleasing as you do. Believe me I wish I did enjoy it more. I just dont get much out of it. I have smoked out of apples, pieces, bongs, blunts, etc. Smoked on the east coast and west coast good shit and bad shit.  Ive inhaled so hard that I dont stop coughing for 20 minutes and my eyes are as red as a tomatoe at least 20 times. Im a chilled laidback happy guy without weed, and Im a chilled dude with it, just a little slower and "out of it". :-\ I sleep better, which is the only real plus. But no way in fuck I would spend a dime on that shit, give me a slice of cheesecake.
l

MikMaq

« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2011, 06:45:18 PM »

sry for hurting your feelings. Im sry that I dont find "your escape of reality" as pleasing as you do. Believe me I wish I did enjoy it more. I just dont get much out of it. I have smoked out of apples, pieces, bongs, blunts, etc. Smoked on the east coast and west coast good shit and bad shit.  Ive inhaled so hard that I dont stop coughing for 20 minutes and my eyes are as red as a tomatoe at least 20 times. Im a chilled laidback happy guy without weed, and Im a chilled dude with it, just a little slower and "out of it". :-\ I sleep better, which is the only real plus. But no way in fuck I would spend a dime on that shit, give me a slice of cheesecake.
I barely smoke weed nimrod, but when I do know how to get a cheap bake on. Anyhow as far my escape,  I don't watch tv, don't eat fast food, don't drink, and aside from getbig I'm rarely online so keep grasping at straws  :P

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2011, 06:50:33 PM »
I barely smoke weed nimrod, but when I do know how to get a cheap bake on. Anyhow as far my escape,  I don't watch tv, don't eat fast food, don't drink, and aside from getbig I'm rarely online so keep grasping at straws  :P

good for you bro 8)
l

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2011, 09:00:53 PM »
Suckymuscle you sound like a bitch dude. If that's one of your biggest problems the hippy neighbor smoking a bit of grass consider yourself lucky. You sound like a huge prick that has to much time on your hands. Just like my neighbor, unfortunately I live in one of those communities that has an HOA well my neighbor goes around and tells on people for the stupidest shit. He filed a complaint against me because I left my garbage can out a day longer than I was suppose to. I was actually out of town for the weekend. What a little bitch. You actually sound just like him. I was looking out the window the other day I saw him with a pad and pen writing down everyones garbage can numbers.

Lighten up pussy. Weed smoke doesn't travel that far.

He sounds like a bitch because he is a bitch. A stupid bitch. But he's my bitch.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2011, 09:02:10 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL! So who is melting down again?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2011, 09:02:39 PM »
He sounds like a bitch because he is a bitch. A stupid bitch. But he's my bitch.
Outed!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2011, 10:52:10 PM »
 Ok, as a libertarian, I support your right to inhale THC until all the neurons of your hippocampus self-suicide and you become a senile idiot. But I do not support you forcing me to inhale this disgusting thing. If you smoke this shit in your back yard, guess what? The smoke, being a volatile gas, spreads around in the air and poisons it for a few hundred feet around the area where you are smoking. You are forcing me to take your THC, and I don't want to. You potheads sons of bitch need to understand that there are people who do not enjoy marijuana and what it does to one's memory and mental acuity, and that when you throw your smoke around you are forcing other people to inhale it. So, you fucking disgusting hippies should go deep into the woods to enjoy your vice. You do not have the right to smoke at home. Alcohol is completely different because the harm it does is only done to the person that is drinking it. The same goes for cocaine, heroin and amphetamines. But cigarettes and marijuana are a different story because, since they release gases containing both carcinogens and their psychoactive compunds, they affect other people who made the choice not to use them. So fuck off and take that shit a few miles into the woods to smoke it. .......

SUCKMYMUSCLE
so you're worried about some guy across the street smoking pot because you think it's getting into your system?  LOL, funny post.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2011, 11:09:50 PM »
You don't get stoned off marijuana fumes very easily in my experience, and anyway I thought you guys where living in a free society (land of the free anyone?). Yeah you can keep your brain in tip top condition your whole life I guess but in the end we're all gonna be six feet under, why don't you just live a little.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2011, 11:16:16 PM »
why don't you just live a little.
Illegal post reported to Homeland Security through the citizen snitch program.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2011, 11:18:25 PM »
Illegal post reported to Homeland Security through the citizen snitch program.

damn lucky i live overseas - maybe they'll just block my posts

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2011, 11:22:49 PM »
damn lucky i live overseas - maybe they'll just block my posts
CIA going to rendition your ass lol...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2011, 11:33:19 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
hahahahahahaha  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2011, 03:07:18 AM »
Pretty much all my friends smoke, I dont and have no interest in it but I won't leave their company if they start smoking. Even during good weather we mostly head to my house as it's near the beach and has great views and iv no problem my friends smokin in the garden, fuck like it'll hardly kill me