Author Topic: Now I'm getting pissed. NFL in cooperation with DHS orders enhanced pat downs.  (Read 3471 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Drunks w knives, brass knuckles, and guns in a football arena probably not too good.  Also, they try to stop people from brining in shit to toss at the players.   Used to have a problem w people bringing batteries to toss at players.  
oh come on... How many gun shootings inside of stadiums have occured that you know of?  

And please, have you ever been to a Raiders game?  Those fucking fans have brass knuckles and knives as orniments to their costumes lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
3333, you said you don't have a problem because of the drunks...  Do you at least agree that patdowns don't do anything to reduce drunk behavior at ball games?  You have to admit at least that much lol... 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
3333, you said you don't have a problem because of the drunks...  Do you at least agree that patdowns don't do anything to reduce drunk behavior at ball games?  You have to admit at least that much lol... 

Of course.  But the NY fans are not middle american milquetoast types.   These are really a bunch of asswipes.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Of course.  But the NY fans are not middle american milquetoast types.   These are really a bunch of asswipes.   
oh, wait a fucking second...  Your description of middle Americans is "milquetoast types"  Well that's fucked up, care to explain that?

LOL, you may have assholes go to your games, but clearly you have never ever in your life been to a Raiders game.  These guy show up looking like Darth Vader on acid and acting like animals and that's what they're proud of.  The prerequisite to be a Raider's fan is to be the biggest asshole you can be. 

I've been to a few Denver/Raiders games over the years and I won't go again for fear the next time, I'm not going to put up with the bullshit and I'm going to fucking rip off the head of some douchhole zombie asshole causing problems.  But if I do choose to go and that's what happens, a pat down won't stop that will it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
3333, and Tony, so you're for the increased pat downs...  Why exactly?  Explain what is the established danger that this new measure now prevents?  And give examples of what it prevents in relation to what has been documented to have happened at NFL stadiums...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3333, and Tony, so you're for the increased pat downs...  Why exactly?  Explain what is the established danger that this new measure now prevents?

One dirtbag with a gun and a few clips shoots up the joint and kills 15 - 30 people at a football game - what do you think comes after that? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
One dirtbag with a gun and a few clips shoots up the joint and kills 15 - 30 people at a football game - what do you think comes after that? 

Wouldn't a metal detector prevent that?  Why molest people?  ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
could you please read my post again and reply with an answer to the actual questions?  The senerio you just put forth is fantasy as it's never happened.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
could you please read my post again and reply with an answer to the actual questions?  The senerio you just put forth is fantasy as it's never happened.

There is always a first and I am certainly sure that if one terrorist or some crazy nut wants to make a statement, a football NFL game is the perfect venue to do if they can get some bad shit in the stadium. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
On a side note - my seats are like 4 rows away from this nut.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wow, so basically you're lock stock and barrel in line with everything Big Sis Janet Napolitano has layed out to make her case on shit like this... These words could have come right out of her mouth in fact they're close to what she has said exactly... Fucking that's a MAJOR lol...

I said i'm ok w a metal detector as an alternative.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
There is always a first and I am certainly sure that if one terrorist or some crazy nut wants to make a statement, a football NFL game is the perfect venue to do if they can get some bad shit in the stadium. 
wow, so basically you're lock stock and barrel in line with everything Big Sis Janet Napolitano has layed out to make her case on shit like this... These words could have come right out of her mouth in fact they're close to what she has said exactly... Fucking that's a MAJOR lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I said i'm ok w a metal detector as an alternative.  

explain how this is a legit answer to this question:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=395494.msg5589728#msg5589728

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
3333, and Tony, so you're for the increased pat downs...  Why exactly?  Explain what is the established danger that this new measure now prevents?  And give examples of what it prevents in relation to what has been documented to have happened at NFL stadiums...

this 3333, answer this directly!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
this 3333, answer this directly!!!

Last week a dude brought in a taser and tased a few people during a half time brawl.  Did you not hear that story. 

Either everyone is allowed whatever, or nobody should. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Both 3333 and Tony noted shit that has happened recently as justification for increasing the pat downs.  What shit?  What's happened that patting down someone's leg is going to prevent?  Can you give one example?  Just one?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Both 3333 and Tony noted shit that has happened recently as justification for increasing the pat downs.  What shit?  What's happened that patting down someone's leg is going to prevent?  Can you give one example?  Just one?

Ankle holster? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Last week a dude brought in a taser and tased a few people during a half time brawl.  Did you not hear that story. 

Either everyone is allowed whatever, or nobody should. 

LOL... Absolute proof you don't actually read the threads you're posting in...  The taser issue has been brought up several times in this thread.

Second and most important, the increased pat downs were already in effect for the game that the taser passed security.

So back to my question, are you going to answer it or do I have to keep reposting it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL... Absolute proof you don't actually read the threads you're posting in...  The taser issue has been brought up several times in this thread.

Second and most important, the increased pat downs were already in effect for the game that the taser passed security.

So back to my question, are you going to answer it or do I have to keep reposting it?

Because most of the times, the line is so long, a lot of the people doing the pat downs do at best a half ass job and dont really do anything at all to get the line moving. 

I agree that metal detector would be better.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ankle holster? 
The only case you can list is the taser, which was the size of a cellphone and could be hidden anywhere.  Your case for going along with this is exactly the same as Janet Napolitano's...  I kinda figured this shit about you, just hoped it wasn't true... :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The only case you can list is the taser, which was the size of a cellphone and could be hidden anywhere.  Your case for going along with this is exactly the same as Janet Napolitano's...  I kinda figured this shit about you, just hoped it wasn't true... :-\

I said let everyone have whatever or nobody have anything. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Because most of the times, the line is so long, a lot of the people doing the pat downs do at best a half ass job and dont really do anything at all to get the line moving.  

I agree that metal detector would be better.    
You forgot to agree that you're in such a rush to post that you don't actually read the shit you're replying to.  The taser issue was brought up several times and you asked me if I ever heard of it lol...  shows you didn't actually read this shit but just popped in with your opinion.

that's kinda fucked up buddy...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I said let everyone have whatever or nobody have anything.  
do you realise that anything you face danger wise in the stadium is statisticaly thousands of times less than the dangers you face getting to the stadium?  Shit, with that logic which is absolute fact, why don't we just stop people from going to the game in the first place lol...  If we're really worried about people's saftey, lol, hell, why not!!!

BULLSHIT and you fucking know it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
do you realise that anything you face danger wise in the stadium is statisticaly thousands of times less than the dangers you face getting to the stadium?  Shit, with that logic which is absolute fact, why don't we just stop people from going to the game in the first place lol...  If we're really worried about people's saftey, lol, hell, why not!!!  BULLSHIT and you fucking know it.

Do you avoid night clubs where they wand you before going in? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Do you avoid night clubs where they wand you before going in?  
The last time I went to a night club was in the 90's.  The first time was in the 80's and all the times I've gone, I've never been searched or wanded.  They just checked Id's and at most told losers they could not pass lol...

The wand is the same thing as a metal detector, if you actually read the thread, you would see that I'm not against that. but again, you provide proof that you didn't actually read this thead.