Author Topic: Now I'm getting pissed. NFL in cooperation with DHS orders enhanced pat downs.  (Read 3412 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
do you realise that anything you face danger wise in the stadium is statisticaly thousands of times less than the dangers you face getting to the stadium?  Shit, with that logic which is absolute fact, why don't we just stop people from going to the game in the first place lol...  If we're really worried about people's saftey, lol, hell, why not!!!

BULLSHIT and you fucking know it.
3333, why did you reply to this question with BS?  Why are you not capable of actually addressing what I said?

Once more....

do you realise that anything you face danger wise in the stadium is statisticaly thousands of times less than the dangers you face getting to the stadium?  Shit, with that logic which is absolute fact, why don't we just stop people from going to the game in the first place lol...  If we're really worried about people's saftey, lol, hell, why not!!!

Can you for once actually address points made instead of trying out your cheap lawyer crap on us?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
3333, why did you reply to this question with BS?  Why are you not capable of actually addressing what I said?

Once more....

do you realise that anything you face danger wise in the stadium is statisticaly thousands of times less than the dangers you face getting to the stadium?  Shit, with that logic which is absolute fact, why don't we just stop people from going to the game in the first place lol...  If we're really worried about people's saftey, lol, hell, why not!!!

Can you for once actually address points made instead of trying our your cheap lawyer crap on us?

I don't even know what you are arguing or asking to be honest.   

and saying I face more risks driving there than while i am actually there proves what? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I don't even know what you are arguing or asking to be honest.  

and saying I face more risks driving there than while i am actually there proves what?  
You don't know what I'm arguing because as you've proven by the statements you've made, you never actually read the thread.  You actually showed that to be the case twice.  Once by asking me if I knew about the taser issue after I had already talked about it here and second by the wanding issue you raised after I already indicated I didn't care about metal detectors.

On the last point, which is true, that you face more danger getting to the stadium than being at the stadium, that's true.  That's absolutely true...  If you don't see the point behind that, you're fucking lost beyond repair...

There is a Free country, and then there is people like you who support the shit that spews from people like Big Sis....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You don't know what I'm arguing because as you've proven by the statements you've made, you never actually read the thread.  You actually showed that to be the case twice.  Once by asking me if I knew about the taser issue after I had already talked about it here and second by the wanding issue you raised after I already indicated I didn't care about metal detectors.

On the last point, which is true, that you face more danger getting to the stadium than being at the stadium, that's true.  That's absolutely true...  If you don't see the point behind that, you're fucking lost beyond repair...

There is a Free country, and then there is people like you who support the shit that spews from people like Big Sis....

Wrong fool - Stadiums are private property and I have a choice to go in to the game or not.  I weight the inconvenience of the minor pat down vs the enjoyment of the game and experience.  to me, its worth it.   to you - maybe not. 

no biggie - stay home and kick your dog for all i care.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Wrong fool - Stadiums are private property and I have a choice to go in to the game or not.  I weight the inconvenience of the minor pat down vs the enjoyment of the game and experience.  to me, its worth it.   to you - maybe not. 

no biggie - stay home and kick your dog for all i care.   
yup, that's always the answer isn't it?  Private companies can do whatever the hell they want and if you don't like it, you don't have to go...  I know for sure that will be Tony's opinion of it too...

With all that said and acknowledged, NOT ONE WORD of what you said has anything to do with what I said or the questions I asked.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yup, that's always the answer isn't it?  Private companies can do whatever the hell they want and if you don't like it, you don't have to go...  I know for sure that will be Tony's opinion of it too...

With all that said and acknowledged, NOT ONE WORD of what you said has anything to do with what I said or the questions I asked.

You do realize that unlike the govt, a private company can get sued for negligence if they allow a guy in with a gun or sdome shit and someone gets killed right? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You do realize that unlike the govt, a private company can get sued for negligence if they allow a guy in with a gun or sdome shit and someone gets killed right? 
How is that an actual answer to the questions I asked or points I made?  It's not whasoever and you know it.

Grow a pair and address the points made.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
3333, and Tony, please list the incidents that have occurred over the last 10 years in NFL stadiums that justify pat downs from the ankle to neck.  That's a simple direct question.  So far we have the cowboy fan's taser....  Oh dear god, total weapon of mass destruction ::) ..........  What else you got that justifies this pat down crap?  I'm listening?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Oh yea, I forgot, that time that someone tried to blow up the stadium... Oh wait, that never happened did it... ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh yea, I forgot, that time that someone tried to blow up the stadium... Oh wait, that never happened did it... ::)

Maybe because the prevention tactics they have employed, the ones you seem so bitter over, might actually deter most of those who might attempt it?  Just a thought.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Maybe because the prevention tactics they have employed, the ones you seem so bitter over, might actually deter most of those who might attempt it?  Just a thought.   
maybe because the tactics used by big sis, the one's you seem so in favor of, have worked to scare your child like mind into a state of fear, such fear that you're willing to have your freedom compromised for some really fucked up sence of safety which is not actually there to begin with.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
why don't you actually address the questions and points made instead of fucking around with these pussy answers you're giving?....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why don't you actually address the questions and points made instead of fucking around with these pussy answers you're giving?....

What is your point?  We should do nothing at all?  Fine - let me carry my piece anywhere and I am ok with that. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I do not deny that the NFL has the right to do whatever the hell they want and that people who do not like it can go about their merry way if they don't like it.  That's not entirely what's being talked about here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What is your point?  We should do nothing at all?  Fine - let me carry my piece anywhere and I am ok with that
actually I'm ok with that too... now what douchbag?

Even with what you just said, that has absolutely nothing to do with the enhanced pat downs at stadiums.  By now, a million people could have brought guns into stadiums but you can't name me one shooting that has occured inside a stadium during an NFL game.... Why is that you fucking asshole, why can't you name me one time that has happened?  What does that mean?  What does that mean for the purpose of patting down fans like they are criminals?  come on douchebag, the only answer you can come up with is the same answer shitbags like big sis spew daily... 

I figured you for a gov whore all along, now I know....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
actually I'm ok with that too... now what douchbag?

Even with what you just said, that has absolutely nothing to do with the enhanced pat downs at stadiums.  By now, a million people could have brought guns into stadiums but you can't name me one shooting that has occured inside a stadium during an NFL game.... Why is that you fucking asshole, why can't you name me one time that has happened?  What does that mean?  What does that mean for the purpose of patting down fans like they are criminals?  come on douchebag, the only answer you can come up with is the same answer shitbags like big sis spew daily... 

I figured you for a gov whore all along, now I know....

Probably drug dealing, avoid lawsuits, people w flasks, etc.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Probably drug dealing, avoid lawsuits, people w flasks, etc.   

no, you're still avoiding the question. 

NAME THE INCIDENTS over the last 10 years that justify increased pat downs.  That's really a simple question.  Should be a really simple answer. 

fuck man, you could go back to 1970 or 1985 or 1995 and find some assclown who brought in a J and smoked it while watching the game, is that what this is about, NOPE....  These pat downs are not checking for that nor will they find it....  People with flasks, who gives a shit, what's the difference between that guy and the guy chugging down the alcholol he buys?  One didn't get ripped off lol....  They're both drunk lol...  And as for avoiding lawsuits, you just wait, when they start touching private areas, they'll be open to a lot more lawsuites than the TSA is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
no, you're still avoiding the question. 

NAME THE INCIDENTS over the last 10 years that justify increased pat downs.  That's really a simple question.  Should be a really simple answer. 

fuck man, you could go back to 1970 or 1985 or 1995 and find some assclown who brought in a J and smoked it while watching the game, is that what this is about, NOPE....  These pat downs are not checking for that nor will they find it....  People with flasks, who gives a shit, what's the difference between that guy and the guy chugging down the alcholol he buys?  One didn't get ripped off lol....  They're both drunk lol...  And as for avoiding lawsuits, you just wait, when they start touching private areas, they'll be open to a lot more lawsuites than the TSA is.

Is it germs you are worried about?   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Is it germs you are worried about?   

WHAT?  I get your lawyer bullshit strategy of diluting a topic until one cannot reply but WTF is this crap?  germs?  You want to talk about germs lol... ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WHAT?  I get your lawyer bullshit strategy of diluting a topic until one cannot reply but WTF is this crap?  germs?  You want to talk about germs lol... ::)

I guess i'm used to this going in and out of court daily and going through detectors daily. 

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Have you seen the animals that have been going to games as of late?  I'd say many NFL venues are not exactly family-friendly.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I guess i'm used to this going in and out of court daily and going through detectors daily. 
what the hell are you talking about?  I'm guessing you are intetionally trying to confuse what's going on here?  You're talking about germs and shit, wtf?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
but none of that can be prevented by pat downs right?  Or if you think a pat down would have stopped any of that, please explain how?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Come on JBGRAY, tell us how a pat down would have prevented what happened in any of the videos you posted?

No answer from Tony, no answer from 3333, maybe you can come up with an answer?  

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
No, I did not state that a pat down would...perhaps it would dissuade someone from going, perhaps, I don't know.

Pat downs are simply an illusion of security.  They've not been found to prevent anything, and are often an annoyance and a possible intrusion on our privacy.

But there sure are a lot of rude, drunken assholes in football stadiums though  ;D