Author Topic: Help me understand the lesbians  (Read 7941 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Help me understand the lesbians
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2011, 03:56:46 PM »
Your a fucking idiot, you can't get stats on this shit, because openly gay, and gay are completely different. Openly(flaming) gay are less than a half of total gays, most don't do that shit, your just fucking ignornant. I've met lots of secretly gay people who are just like everyone else. The only difference is they don't devote hours a day trying to get trick women.

Anyhow gay chicks mostly can't stand bulldykes, bulldykes are like mudsharks, they can't follow what people want so they ditch the game altogether.

The only truly dyke thing is the short hair, which is sexy as fuck on hotties, and that's more of a flag than anything else.

It is a fact that 80% of the top fashion designers, hair stylists and interior decorators are gay. Your argument that we don't know know what percentage of the male population is gay is because most gay men are closeted is a redundant argument, because it makes the debate moot.

But let's assume that even though only 2% of men are openly gay, that half of all men are. That is a ridiculous number. There is no way in hell that half of all men are gay, but just for the sake of discussion let's assume they are. Even then, gay men would still be overrepresented as fashion designers since 80% of the top fashiond designers are gay. Parity would be 50%. The fact that gay men are so vastly overepresented in effeminate professions proves beyond reasonable doubt that gay men tend to be effeminate. If it weren't enough the fact that most of them talk and act like girls!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2011, 04:17:20 PM »
try 95%

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

lol at the fagots in the pool party...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2011, 04:36:34 PM »
If a woman love other women

why the fuck to they like manly-ugly women ?

Why can't lesbians love hot chicks like we do ?
let me try to explain

there are different types of gay.

there are people who are very much their own gender, and are attracted to their own gender. examples of this are masculine guys who like masculine guys, and pretty feminine women who like pretty feminine women.

then there are gays who are not of their own gender. they are living in the wrong body, basically. they are, at heart, the opposite gender. examples of this are masculine lesbians and effeminate gays. girly gay guys really want a strong masculine guy, and masculine lesbians really want a pretty petite feminine girl. but they have a very VERY hard time finding that.. since most of those people are straight, and the ones who are gay are most likely that first kind of gay, the one who appreciates their own gender (masculine guys like masculine guys, not feminine ones. feminine girls like feminine girls, not masculine ones)

so these people who are stuck in the wrong body (effeminate gay men and masculine butch lesbians) pair up with eachother as a compromise between what they want and what they can have.

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2011, 04:44:50 PM »
  It is a fact that 80% of the top fashion designers, hair stylists and interior decorators are gay. Your argument that we don't know know what percentage of the male population is gay is because most gay men are closeted is a redundant argument, because it makes the debate moot.

But let's assume that even though only 2% of men are openly gay, that half of all men are. That is a ridiculous number. There is no way in hell that half of all men are gay, but just for the sake of discussion let's assume they are. Even then, gay men would still be overrepresented as fashion designers since 80% of the top fashiond designers are gay. Parity would be 50%. The fact that gay men are so vastly overepresented in effeminate professions proves beyond reasonable doubt that gay men tend to be effeminate. If it weren't enough the fact that most of them talk and act like girls!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
First part I can't tell what the fuck you meant in the first paragraph from what I gather your admitting that your own arguement would fall apart if you had to admit more than half of gays are in the closet.

Anyhow I'd say about 5 percent of the population is gay, the ones that work in the 
feminine arts is well less than 1 percent of the total male population.

Again why their are so many in hairdress and shit like that is because it's the only thing they can gravitate and be secure in because they fucking own the industry.

Seriously dude you seem like some drunken retard with FAS.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2011, 05:26:59 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

...you really expect a broad to know what she's thinking in her own mind!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2011, 07:16:42 PM »
Theres nothing to understand really. A penis goes into a vagina. We were given sensations in those areas so we would reproduce.

Therefore if you have a penis and you dont want to put it into a vagina, rather another mans asshole,there's clearly something fucked up in your head, because your going against what mother nature intended for you.

So to answer the question why do gays do this, the only logical explanation is because they're fucked up in the head.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2011, 08:50:43 PM »
let me try to explain

there are different types of gay.

there are people who are very much their own gender, and are attracted to their own gender. examples of this are masculine guys who like masculine guys, and pretty feminine women who like pretty feminine women.

then there are gays who are not of their own gender. they are living in the wrong body, basically. they are, at heart, the opposite gender. examples of this are masculine lesbians and effeminate gays. girly gay guys really want a strong masculine guy, and masculine lesbians really want a pretty petite feminine girl. but they have a very VERY hard time finding that.. since most of those people are straight, and the ones who are gay are most likely that first kind of gay, the one who appreciates their own gender (masculine guys like masculine guys, not feminine ones. feminine girls like feminine girls, not masculine ones)

so these people who are stuck in the wrong body (effeminate gay men and masculine butch lesbians) pair up with eachother as a compromise between what they want and what they can have.

Tbombz, I won't argue with your expertise on everything gay since, unlike me, you have taken it up the ass. And I agree with you. The tragedy of gay men is that they are effeminate men who want masculine men who are pretty much all attracted to women. This is a problem that in many cases lead to suicide. Many adolescent gay boys usually fall into deep depression when they realize that pretty much all of the masculine boys they find so attractive want girls. Dating other effeminate boys is not an option for them because they find effeminacy a complete turn-off. They end up accepting other effeminates as sexual/emotional partners out of a lack of option. The ones who find the idea of dating other effeminates unbearable eventually have the operation and try to become as close to a real woman as possible to attract masculine men.

I disagree with you, however, about manly gay men wanting other manly gay men. This might be true in some rare cases, like that of Alexander the Great and Hephaistion, who were both warriors, but in general the manly gay men want delicate and young men. They even have a word for it: "twink". In ancient Greece, for instance, the masculine gay men were repulsed by each other and were only attracted to young and hairless boys between ages 16 and 20 - the so-called ephebes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2011, 09:02:54 PM »
Theres nothing to understand really. A penis goes into a vagina. We were given sensations in those areas so we would reproduce.

Therefore if you have a penis and you dont want to put it into a vagina, rather another mans asshole,there's clearly something fucked up in your head, because your going against what mother nature intended for you.

So to answer the question why do gays do this, the only logical explanation is because they're fucked up in the head.

Nature also says that it is ok for killer whales to devour baby seals. Nature is hardly an impartial arbitrer on morality. The only reason why sex between a man and a woman is regarded as more "moral" than gay sex is because heterosexual sex leads to reproduction whilst gay sex doesen't, and the DNA has programmed us to believe that what enhances it's survival is "moral"(good). But why should this matter? So gay sex doesen't lead to children. So what? There is nothing moral or immoral about having children or not. The World is overpopulated and less children would be a good thing. Having children or not is not a moral issue. the purpose of sex should be to simply have fun, and to gay people the "fun" in sex only comes from having sex with members of their own gender. Why should straight people enjoy sex but not gays?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2011, 09:15:30 PM »
  Nature also says that it is ok for killer whales to devour baby seals. Nature is hardly an impartial arbitrer on morality. The only reason why sex between a man and a woman is regarded as more "moral" than gay sex is because heterosexual sex leads to reproduction whilst gay sex doesen't, and the DNA has programmed us to believe that what enhances it's survival is "moral"(good). But why should this matter? So gay sex doesen't lead to children. So what? There is nothing moral or immoral about having children or not. The World is overpopulated and less children would be a good thing. Having children or not is not a moral issue. the purpose of sex should be to simply have fun, and to gay people the "fun" in sex only comes from having sex with members of their own gender. Why should straight people enjoy sex but not gays?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Here is where you go overboard. So the world is overpopulated...well, disease, famine, wars, help out...a more peaceful, food rich, healthy world means more people. But, not having more kids---thus everybody engaging in homosexula acts? Is that it----what happens when the population dips, and then the powers that be want people to have kids---but everybody doesn't want kids, only to have sex for selfish purposes---their own enjoyment.
Very slippery slope.

And who are you to say what sex "should" be....Let me put it like this, Birds do it, bees do it....sex for all aminals that engage in it--it's sole purpose is for reproduction, the fact that we enjoy is a just a byproduct, it's secondary. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »

You know, this makes a lot of sense! A lot of goddamn sense! Because, say, even if you like plowing assholes why not just do it with a woman? There asses are so much nicer. There is nothing attractive about a man's hairy butt.

The thing that puzzles me is that a lot of traits and behaviors have survived because they had some evolutionary value. What are the evolutionary and survival value of being a phag? I mean, if we were all phags the human race would die out. How did this whole phaggotary thing even start? Who was the first phag? Who first looked at a man's stink hairy ass and say, "I so want to hit that?" And even if they did who would even allow it? What are the odds that a phag looking for a man's ass to plow would happen to stumble upon a man actually wants to get his ass plowed?

Of course there are mutations where someone gets their wires crossed and are just born a phag. But how would that trait survive? When some phag caveman tried to stick his pee pee in another caveman's ass wouldn't you think he'd be beaten to death. The phag gene should have been exterminated years ago.   

Damn, I never really gave phags this much thought and reflection until sucky started this thread. He really knows his phags.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2011, 12:26:21 AM »

Dude, I know a number of beautiful lesbian couples, only you'd never know they're lesbian. Only the sets that stand out are the stereotypical dykes, skewing the view.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2011, 12:30:20 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nature has nothing to do with morality, Stupid.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2011, 12:41:19 AM »
Dude, I know a number of beautiful lesbian couples, only you'd never know they're lesbian. Only the sets that stand out are the stereotypical dykes, skewing the view.
Lesbian couple---the fem and the stereotypical dom
http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/say-yes-to-the-dress-big-busted-bride.html

MikMaq

« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2011, 02:18:24 AM »

Lol your natural arguement makes absolutely zero sense because it's completely false.

In nature, our closet cousins bonobo(dwarf chimpanzees)'s have sex 95 percent of the time as a social bonding mechanism. They have gay sex too, since they are by far the closest relative to us, and have very simliar social bonding acts as we do have, it's very very logical to conclude sex for higher ordered species is 95-99 percent of the time to do with social bonding and have very little about popping out a baby in 9 months.

Now if that don't make sense to you, it might be because your stupid, and never had sex for the hell of it, your stupid and you can't read, your just ignorant about basic biology, or you really hate gay people.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2011, 03:27:22 AM »
Nature has nothing to do with morality, Stupid.

He used the argument that homosexuality is "unnatural", dumbass. The word "unnatural" comes from "natural" which comes from "Nature". He further mentioned that sex is only for reproduction, which further reinforces him linking the morality of sex with reproduction. So I replied to him that Nature is not an impartial arbitrer on morality. Nature has nothing to do with morality? No shit, dumby, this is exactly what I said. Holy fuck, you are so fucking dumb. Consider yourself owned. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2011, 03:36:55 AM »
 He used the argument that homosexuality is "unnatural", dumbass. The word "unnatural" comes from "natural" which comes from "Nature". He further mentioned that sex is only for reproduction, which further reinforces him linking the morality of sex with reproduction. So I replied to him that Nature is not an impartial arbitrer on morality. Nature has nothing to do with morality? No shit, dumby, this is exactly what I said. Holy fuck, you are so fucking dumb. Consider yourself owned. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Y0U DID 0WN HIM PRETTY BAD. 0NE 0F THE W0RST I'VE SEEN S0 FAR.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2011, 03:38:20 AM »
I hate the State.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2011, 03:44:16 AM »

"Pellius" is a person of low intelligence who has a tendency to meltdown when he is made to feel stupid. Because this happens so often, he is always stalking me across threads and melting. It is hilarious how an old man can be so childish and act so ridiculous. And the funny thing is that he thinks that I care about him. ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2011, 03:47:46 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

"So I replied to him that Nature is not an impartial arbitrer on morality."

Which implies that Nature is a "partial arbiter" of morality. Nature is amoral. Plays no role at all and is nonsense to speak of morality in that context.

Holy fuck! You are so fucking stupid. Consider yourself owned, Stupid.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2011, 03:50:42 AM »

LOL! This is rich coming from some young punk too poor to replace a key board who gets routinely owned and brutally raped on virtually every thread he post on.

Another punk ass GetBig whipping boy. Assbruise -- lol!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2011, 03:54:38 AM »
 "Pellius" is a person of low intelligence who has a tendency to meltdown when he is made to feel stupid. Because this happens so often, he is always stalking me across threads and melting. It is hilarious how an old man can be so childish and act so ridiculous. And the funny thing is that he thinks that I care about him. ;D

You care because you meltdown after every thread I reply to.

I own your little mind, Stupid. Lets see: law professor, special forces. 265lbs single digit, 250+ IQ, independently wealthy...

You really are unaware how people here just laugh at you. You are a joke. But you have found an ally in Assbruise. Lucky you. Birds of a feather my little stupid bitch.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2011, 04:54:48 AM »
Anyway, the dykes over here are great...

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2011, 05:05:39 AM »
LOL! This is rich coming from some young punk too poor to replace a key board who gets routinely owned and brutally raped on virtually every thread he post on.

Another punk ass GetBig whipping boy. Assbruise -- lol!

UM N0 ACCUSATI0NS 0F TAKING DRUGS BY GR0WN MEN D0SEN'T MEAN I GET 0WNED. I'M THE ENVY 0F THIS ENTIRE B0ARD BY FUCKING L0SERS WITH N0 PICS WH0 CLAIM I JUICE AND CAN'T ATTAIN MY STATS NATURALLY DRUG FREE.

AND THE 0NLY PERS0N THAT W0ULD GET RAPED IF WE EVER MET IS Y0U. BUT LUCKY F0R Y0U I'M N0T A FAGG0T S0 I'D PR0BABLY JUST RE ARRANGE Y0UR FACE AND LET Y0U BE.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2011, 05:54:35 AM »

I'D PR0BABLY JUST RE ARRANGE Y0UR FACE AND LET Y0U BE.

???