Author Topic: BUnited labs is shit bros  (Read 11676 times)

Jizzacked

BUnited labs is shit bros
« on: September 20, 2011, 08:31:34 PM »
just a heads up my friends....

I am an experienced  gear user, have done pretty much every compound under the sun, more than once, so I know what to expect.  I decided to go with the bunited line cause the price was right... big mistake.  this shit is underdosed at best, and bunk at worst.  I ran a gram of cyp along with 600mg EQ a week.  what did I see?  zero pound gain.  I think the EQ may have been legit and low dosed cause I saw a little vascularity change, but that's it.  I know the test is shit for sure, cause I jerk off 2-3 times naturally.... when I am running test,  I jerk off 6-7 times a day.  that's just how I react to test, and it just wasn't happening.  not to mention my balls are not caved in, and if I am on good shit  I am getting a drip or two at most... here I am  busting full sized loads on a gram of this garbage.

save your money my brothers, and ignore the hype on the other bullshit boards and the shills claiming it's all good.  this shit is garbage, and I wasted hundreds of dollars on this fugazi shit.  don't make the same mistake I made.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: BUnited labs is shit bros
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 09:34:49 PM »
SELECTIVE SCAMMER. HIS SPONSORED PEOPLE LOVE IT...HIS OTHER PEOPLE HATE IT.

JUST LIKE MOST SOURCES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

dustin

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 09:45:03 PM »
Brother, please go easy on your meat. It sounds like you beat that thing like it owes you money!

Sorry to hear that your gear is bunk though. I like your spunk-barometer approach too. Very innovative. I'd be madder than a queer with lock jaw on Valentines day if that happened to me. Well, it did actually... getting ripped off is the most upsetting thing ever. Makes you want to kill a man.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 11:43:26 PM »
interesting.  Did you get it from the home depot looking place?

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 04:18:25 AM »
sorry to here that. in ur opinion, what brand u trust??

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 08:03:51 AM »
Brother, please go easy on your meat. It sounds like you beat that thing like it owes you money!

Sorry to hear that your gear is bunk though. I like your spunk-barometer approach too. Very innovative. I'd be madder than a queer with lock jaw on Valentines day if that happened to me. Well, it did actually... getting ripped off is the most upsetting thing ever. Makes you want to kill a man.

LOLLLLLLLLL

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 08:47:41 AM »

STRANGO, NORDIC, GENO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Jizzacked

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 02:38:28 PM »
yeah it came from the home depot looking place.  I know people personally that have used some of the ram labs stuff from the same place, and they bitched about its potency as well and made shitty gains.  so fucking irritating.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 06:59:17 PM »
watson, i get it form target!!!!!

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 11:27:27 PM »
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 01:15:30 AM »
PPP is great.  My first ever bottle of test was from them and i still know people who use them.  A little pricey, though.

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 09:59:52 PM »
thanks gangs. Unfortunately, I dont find these genuine brand though..

i now running E**Kig's brand and it hurt like hell. i cant function w/o advil. soo sad

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2011, 04:09:10 PM »
yeah it came from the home depot looking place.  I know people personally that have used some of the ram labs stuff from the same place, and they bitched about its potency as well and made shitty gains.  so fucking irritating.
wow!! well they must send me "special" gear cause i blew the fuck up, went from light heavy 197 to heavyweight 208 in 5 months time and got second at a pro qualifier this year... fucking rookies!  ::)
team b-boy

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2011, 10:06:24 PM »
wow!! well they must send me "special" gear cause i blew the fuck up, went from light heavy 197 to heavyweight 208 in 5 months time and got second at a pro qualifier this year... fucking rookies!  ::)

SELECTIVE SCAMMER BRO.

SELECTIVE.IF THEY KNOW U, UR GOOD TO FUCKIN GO.IF NOT, UR FUCKED. U R KNOWN.DO THE MATH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Jizzacked

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 10:10:35 AM »
wow!! well they must send me "special" gear cause i blew the fuck up, went from light heavy 197 to heavyweight 208 in 5 months time and got second at a pro qualifier this year... fucking rookies!  ::)

lol ok "b boy"  ::)

I suppose I should have claimed I was a competitor in order to get shit from the good stash, and not the garbage they send the other 95% of their clientele.  I'll keep that in mind the next time I send them a pile of cash.  you have been a real help bitch boy, your input is valued around these parts.

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 11:40:03 AM »
fuckin terrible painful gear, stay away from bunited
eat, sleep, train, f

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 08:13:46 PM »
wondering,,,,is their precision garbage too or is that good?  have heard good things about precison labs (formerly hgh labs)

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 05:10:06 PM »
precision lab is just as bad, very very very painful UG shit, but i def did feel that over the bunited, regardless not worth the pain , that shit might be loaded with acid
eat, sleep, train, f

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 07:07:34 PM »
thanks,,i used the precision in a cycle with a brand that is from poland named pure,,,,was not impressed with either,,,esp the gear from poland,,,the dbol did nothing and the injectibles were hit and miss,,,,anyone have opinion on defiantlabs or cbl? ive heard good things

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 09:06:31 PM »
BUnited labs

what kind of fucking name is that  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 09:48:34 PM »

11 pds in 5 months im not that impressed. I gained 18 pds in 3 weeks off some british dragoon turinabol and some suspension some of it was water but still your gains are not that impresssive. everyone else says its crap I have not tried it but is it possible you were using some other anabolic drug? HGH? insulin? eating better? lifting harder?  maybe you would have got 1st place id you used another line

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 10:03:30 PM »
11 pds in 5 months im not that impressed. I gained 18 pds in 3 weeks off some british dragoon turinabol and some suspension some of it was water but still your gains are not that impresssive. everyone else says its crap I have not tried it but is it possible you were using some other anabolic drug? HGH? insulin? eating better? lifting harder?  maybe you would have got 1st place id you used another line

he is talking about stage weight here

that is some huge gain

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 12:01:29 AM »
he is talking about stage weight here

that is some huge gain

I guess if it is pure lean body mass. plus he is no stranger to gear so I guess that is ok. maybe they had gotten some higher quality powders back then and he got a better batch of gear then some of you others. it all starts with the quality of the raw materials.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2011, 06:02:43 AM »
I've used the shit out of some BU gear.  It is most defintely NOT bunk, nor is he a selective scammer.  Granted I got it directly from him before the other place took over selling for him, but I have no reason to not trust the depot.  I've gotten other stuff from them that is def. GTG.  Precision is also one of the best labs out there, that shit is like HG.