Author Topic: The Getbig experiment. Training photo at 69.  (Read 165187 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: The Getbig experiment. Training photo at 69.
« Reply #775 on: January 09, 2012, 04:57:50 PM »
Pellius your shoulders are looking bigger. Are you following the Gh15 protocol of pinning in the shoulders with GH?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #776 on: January 09, 2012, 05:00:10 PM »
Haha Marshdog is an early leading candidate for Getbigger of the Year 2012.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #777 on: January 09, 2012, 05:03:26 PM »
Pellius your shoulders are looking bigger. Are you following the Gh15 protocol of pinning in the shoulders with GH?

I've been doing hrt for over ten years and always pinned the shoulders. I think it does make a difference because there is always some minor swelling lasting about a day. Do this every week for over a decade and I think it will cause, not necessarily muscle growth, but some sort of "volumization." My shoulders stick out (though not when wearing a shirt) but it's also my weakest (strength wise) body part do to so many injuries.

On that side "oh so sexy" shot that I did with Vince in mind (no homo) you can see some inflammation on my delt. I pinned the day before. No pain. Just a full tight effect.

I started gh back in Feb and mostly do subq around the waist. Easier and no pain.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #778 on: January 09, 2012, 05:05:06 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #779 on: January 09, 2012, 05:41:59 PM »
Pellius, I fear no man....women are a different matter! It is good to see you have had your property returned. Since you are taking all manner of substances you should be able to grow some muscle. I recommend desisting from grappling with blokes because that causes injuries and wastes energy. If you want to be able to get your arms larger and perhaps get more self-respect then you have to do exactly what I say. The formula is set and there should be no deviation. You use my brain, ideas, theories and experience and do not even interject with suggestions. That is the deal.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: January 09, 2012, 06:31:57 PM »
Pellius has been bitter since he got raided and the authorities took his precious gun collection. It is better that bitter people don't have guns. One of the things I don't like about America....too many guns.

Anyway, Pellius, don't contaminate my thread with photos of your lean self. That impresses the flotsam but not myself. When I come to Hawaii I will show you how to train, however, you practice so many weird things that you really are beyond saving. I could easily get your arms up but how in the heck can I do a philosophical cleansing of all the crap viruses that fester in your brain? I wonder how it is possible for anyone remotely intelligent to harbour all that nonsense.

Guess I am one of the flotsam then, because Pellius looks much more fit to me than you do. But then, you probably couldn't have his build even if you wanted to have it, which I am guessing you don't.

The gym where I work out is filled with fellows our age who are more fat than muscular, like you. Sure they have big arms, but one never knows where the muscle is because it is shrouded in fat.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #781 on: January 09, 2012, 07:24:19 PM »
Look, fellas, this is an experiment, not a $@#*!#% bodybuilding display. The first stage is to get bigger. That is easy up to a point then not so easy because of injuries. Getting rid of fat is also a challenge when over 60. I have never tried to do both at the same time. Guys like Pellius are lean but don't look like bodybuilders. Guys like me are much bigger and have the potential, once cut up, to look like we lifted weights. So stop all this fat nonsense and who looks like they have trained. I am half way there. I probably underestimated how long it would take to reach this goal. Every injury wipes a couple of months off the pursuit. I will be training arms again today. I actually look forward to training now and that hasn't happened since 1998 or so. I have established that DOMS training can be done for several months at a time on a specific muscle. This is good to know. These facts do not register with the know-it-all experts on all these muscle forums. The brains of the flotsam are impervious to new knowledge.

I don't need artificial hormones, vitamins or any other substances. That is what I will demonstrate. The generated hypertrophy will provide sufficient growth hormone for my needs.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #782 on: January 09, 2012, 07:25:42 PM »
Hey Vince shut up

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: January 09, 2012, 07:27:48 PM »
Look, fellas, this is an experiment, not a $@#*!#% bodybuilding display. The first stage is to get bigger. That is easy up to a point then not so easy because of injuries. Getting rid of fat is also a challenge when over 60. I have never tried to do both at the same time. Guys like Pellius are lean but don't look like bodybuilders. Guys like me are much bigger and have the potential, once cut up, to look like we lifted weights. So stop all this fat nonsense and who looks like they have trained. I am half way there. I probably underestimated how long it would take to reach this goal. Every injury wipes a couple of months off the pursuit. I will be training arms again today. I actually look forward to training now and that hasn't happened since 1998 or so. I have established that DOMS training can be done for several months at a time on a specific muscle. This is good to know. These facts do not register with the know-it-all experts on all these muscle forums. The brains of the flotsam are impervious to new knowledge.

I don't need artificial hormones, vitamins or any other substances. That is what I will demonstrate. The generated hypertrophy will provide sufficient growth hormone for my needs.

Give it up Vince ,you look like shit and there's nothing you can do about it .

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #784 on: January 09, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
Hey, Che, at least you are amusing.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: January 09, 2012, 07:38:14 PM »
Pellius, I fear no man....women are a different matter! It is good to see you have had your property returned. Since you are taking all manner of substances you should be able to grow some muscle. I recommend desisting from grappling with blokes because that causes injuries and wastes energy. If you want to be able to get your arms larger and perhaps get more self-respect then you have to do exactly what I say. The formula is set and there should be no deviation. You use my brain, ideas, theories and experience and do not even interject with suggestions. That is the deal.

How about this: YOU do exactly as you say and if you get a half way decent physique I'll give it a try.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: January 09, 2012, 07:40:59 PM »

True, if I had more muscle I would look like a bodybuilder. And if you had more muscle and a lot less fat you would also look like a bodybuilder. So, it's actually me that's halfway there.

"Come at me, Bro!"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #787 on: January 09, 2012, 08:13:01 PM »
Come on, Pellius, I wouldn't let you carry my gym bag if I had one! You have to pay your dues to be considered an equal. Have you benched over 400 pounds, have you won a national bb title? That is why the flotsam get pissed off so easily. They are nobodies going nowhere. So they compensate by knocking guys like me. That stirs me to train harder. In the end, we all have to keep a sense of proportion and bodybuilding is ultimately egotistic adoration. However, if enough guys think it is okay then it is...in this cult. I would rather lift weights than hit little balls in holes on the grass. I mean, wtf is that nonsense? Or wearing protection and bashing the crap out of others and call it football. No thanks. Grappling with other blokes is probably as gay as it gets so I give that pastime a miss as well. Sunbathing and surfing is okay so I do that from time to time and check the shape of the women on the beach. Climbing hills to take photos also is sensible. Just to climb hills is not so smart. There you are.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #788 on: January 09, 2012, 08:19:20 PM »
judging by your face fat - cheeks and that hanging shit under your chin like a turkey, I have no idea how the hell you will ever "beat you 1970 condition"...ever.

Forget your "titles" or what you benched, as of RIGHT NOW! Pellius is more of a bodybuilder than you are displaying. By FAR!

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #789 on: January 09, 2012, 08:28:01 PM »
vince basile after his training experiment
Team Pat Banana

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: January 09, 2012, 08:34:31 PM »
Come on, Pellius, I wouldn't let you carry my gym bag if I had one! You have to pay your dues to be considered an equal. Have you benched over 400 pounds, have you won a national bb title? That is why the flotsam get pissed off so easily. They are nobodies going nowhere. So they compensate by knocking guys like me. That stirs me to train harder. In the end, we all have to keep a sense of proportion and bodybuilding is ultimately egotistic adoration. However, if enough guys think it is okay then it is...in this cult. I would rather lift weights than hit little balls in holes on the grass. I mean, wtf is that nonsense? Or wearing protection and bashing the crap out of others and call it football. No thanks. Grappling with other blokes is probably as gay as it gets so I give that pastime a miss as well. Sunbathing and surfing is okay so I do that from time to time and check the shape of the women on the beach. Climbing hills to take photos also is sensible. Just to climb hills is not so smart. There you are.

And I wouldn't let you carry my Vale Tudo shorts and TapOut beanie if I had one. And since your surfing days are over at least we can still sun bathed together. Oh Goodie!

And my beloved instructor and one whom I always aspired to be, would have taken serious umbrage at the gay comment.

Nothing gay at all for a man just turning 20 yrs old at the time fighting someone 50 lbs heavier. No gloves, no weight classes, no time limits. Just Vale Tudo ("anything goes").

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #791 on: January 09, 2012, 08:35:35 PM »
judging by your face fat - cheeks and that hanging shit under your chin like a turkey, I have no idea how the hell you will ever "beat you 1970 condition"...ever.

Forget your "titles" or what you benched, as of RIGHT NOW! Pellius is more of a bodybuilder than you are displaying. By FAR!

LOL!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #792 on: January 09, 2012, 08:39:42 PM »
Pellius, I am not knocking your lifestyle or pastimes. I merely suggest that they interfere with your desire to be an he-man. While you engage others in that combat you get injured and also keep your weight down. Talk about defeating oneself before you start. I clearly am your master and you should show the respect that someone of my stature humbly deserves.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: January 09, 2012, 09:11:01 PM »
Pellius, I am not knocking your lifestyle or pastimes. I merely suggest that they interfere with your desire to be an he-man. While you engage others in that combat you get injured and also keep your weight down. Talk about defeating oneself before you start. I clearly am your master and you should show the respect that someone of my stature humbly deserves.

As you know, I'm not a muscle head at heart. I live on this board because it is way more than a bodybuilding board. The people and topics on here are unlike anything on the net. Like all kids growing up I wanted to be strong and have big muscles but by the time I got in my early to mid twenties the passion died. I began to suspect that bodybuilding as a sport was a fraud and corrupt after Franco beat Padilla and Platz in '81. I was on my way out anyway and this was the final push. And beside, big muscles, and I mean competitive bodybuilder type size, has become a joke now to the general public. It's become a weird cult and repulses normal people. I like looking ordinary in clothes and get by on my engaging personality and roguish charm. But it is flattering when I was at the beach a couple of weeks ago for a beach party and when we were heading out to the surf and I casually but sensually peeled of my Ed Hardy T-Shirt to have one of the young americana whores look at me and say, "Damn! I didn't know you were so jacked," and want to feel my arms (albeit a measly 15 inches).

Of course they don't have the trained and seasoned eyes as you do and their standards are much lower but it does give me a brief and always fleeting "yeah, how do you like me now, bitches?" feeling.

So no bulking for me and always glittering thong ready year round.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: January 09, 2012, 09:46:29 PM »

So no bulking for me and always glittering thong ready year round.

Remember the time when many bodybuilders were in shape year round? A time when a gain of 10 lbs of muscle in a year was considered a good thing. What did Frank Zane look like in his "off season" condition? Probably not since the difference would be hardly noticeable.

Frank Zane is 5' 9", with an off-season weight of 200 lbs. His contest weight ranged between 185-191 lbs. During competitive times, his arms measured 18", neck 17.5", chest 50", waist 29", thighs 26" and calves 16 1/2".

That's a difference between contest weight and off season weight of from 9 to 15 lbs. This is nothing compared to what today's monster freak bodybuilders gain off season and lose for the stage.

For example, Jay Cutler who is also 5'9" weighs 310 lbs off season, with a contest weight of 274 lbs. That's a difference of 36 lbs. More than twice the  on/off weight difference of Zane.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #795 on: January 09, 2012, 10:51:13 PM »
Being lean looks good on the beach. I accept that. Pellius needs another 20 or 30 pounds to look like a bodybuilder.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: January 09, 2012, 10:53:54 PM »
Being lean looks good on the beach. I accept that. Pellius needs another 20 or 30 pounds to look like a bodybuilder.
He looks like a bodybuilder to me.   :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #797 on: January 09, 2012, 10:54:50 PM »
Vince. This is ridiculous. You didn't gain muscular size you got fatter thus making your arm bigger.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: January 09, 2012, 10:59:55 PM »
He looks like a bodybuilder to me.   :-\

And you look like one hot piece of A to me (with all due respect, of course).

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: January 09, 2012, 11:37:08 PM »
lmao at vince continuing to "believe"
T