Author Topic: Phil Heath signs into Getbig every day  (Read 16541 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath signs into this forum every day
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 08:36:05 AM »
fuck those pussy pros, just lurking but never post anything

:D :-X

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 08:44:14 AM »
he'd be logging on while in india too. must be boring there.

or it goes soemthing like this "hey jay, watch this, i'll log on with my name and check back in 5 minutes and guarantee these guys have started a thread about me"

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 08:50:15 AM »
India

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 08:55:43 AM »
those ghona hands of jays will knock you the fuck out!!  :o

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 08:56:47 AM »
India
Jay is turning in to Hellboy!!!!

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 08:59:23 AM »
Jay is turning in to Hellboy!!!!
Rofl. That makes Phil the red skull.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 09:09:39 AM »
That Alexxx guy should come back on here and right Phil a Chest workout like he did for his teacher

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 02:06:30 PM »
India

jason look good,, he is not done,, he look very good,,, better stop with the crazy diuretic balonie and the stupid fuck ups 2 min before,, he look good for older white bodybuilder at the top of bodybuilding,,lots of conditioned size there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 02:10:05 PM »
jason look good,, he is not done,, he look very good,,, better stop with the crazy diuretic balonie and the stupid fuck ups 2 min before,, he look good for older white bodybuilder at the top of bodybuilding,,lots of conditioned size there

gh15 approved

phil isn't dex, fool, will improve again next yr.  at best jay is 3rd if kai gets his dinner table together.

ronnie looked better than jay at the 2006 euro show after the o.  we all know what he looked like 1 yr later with the injuries.

jay is done.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 02:18:31 PM »
if he stay he will win mr o ,, ofcourse it last min fuck up will as always matter,, he is much bigger than philsulina and more conditoned,, due to more foundation ,, again! bodybuild matter to the last minute! if you fuck up last min you lost! no matter who you are,, fuck up = bad fuck up...small fuck ups can be corrected and forgiven ,, jason fucked up BIG TIME it wasnt some little fuckie fuck,, it was 2 doublt punches to his own head that weekend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2011, 02:21:38 PM »
like i said before, gh15 = phil heath

he goes on about foundation so that new competitors will think they have to spend 10 years without insulin / gh instead of being able to achieve the exact same results in a third of the time by megadosing from the start... this way he can hope to hold on to his crown for a record breaking 9 olympias as there will be no new competition!  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2011, 02:23:42 PM »
if he stay he will win mr o ,, ofcourse it last min fuck up will as always matter,, he is much bigger than philsulina and more conditoned,, due to more foundation ,, again! bodybuild matter to the last minute! if you fuck up last min you lost! no matter who you are,, fuck up = bad fuck up...small fuck ups can be corrected and forgiven ,, jason fucked up BIG TIME it wasnt some little fuckie fuck,, it was 2 doublt punches to his own head that weekend

gh15 approved

so, you are saying yates is clueless, since he says it's also the shoulder and the right thigh injuries. 

jay is on the downward trend at this point, just like ronnie and yates.

even worst for him, he doesn't have the genetics of those two.

he'd done. 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011, 02:23:56 PM »
phil isn't dex, fool, will improve again next yr.  at best jay is 3rd if kai gets his dinner table together.

ronnie looked better than jay at the 2006 euro show after the o.  we all know what he looked like 1 yr later with the injuries.

jay is done.

improve again next year?  did he improve this year?  :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2011, 02:28:18 PM »
improve again next year?  did he improve this year?  :-\

he has exactly dorian genetic,, again it dont matter,, what matter is not fuckin up last min ,, he has more LEAN MUSCLE on him ,, if he doesnt fuck up last min he win o,, he did huge mistakes last weeked,, 2 huge mistakes,, 2007 mistake that cost him condition ,, and that stupid arm seo ,, who is the sane judge that would give him the win ? this is like the fellas who have oil coming out of their delt ...the puss coming out of the delt liquidation lol,,

jason is not 30 anymore,, which make a diff in bodybuild,, but he is not 42 either,, 38 ...can pull another year and take it back and go down in history as best ever...not physiqe but DETERMINATION which in many fellas is higher quality than genetic

ofcourse if he fuck up again its all over 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 02:29:07 PM »
^ quoted wrong posting it was for post above it respond

gh15 approved
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »
He made it a point on PBW to say he did NOT read the boards.  

weird he logs in to not read it.  hmmm.

Hi Phil!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2011, 02:31:42 PM »
he has exactly dorian genetic,, again it dont matter,, what matter is not fuckin up last min ,, he has more LEAN MUSCLE on him ,, if he doesnt fuck up last min he win o,, he did huge mistakes last weeked,, 2 huge mistakes,, 2007 mistake that cost him condition ,, and that stupid arm seo ,, who is the sane judge that would give him the win ? this is like the fellas who have oil coming out of their delt ...the puss coming out of the delt liquidation lol,,

jason is not 30 anymore,, which make a diff in bodybuild,, but he is not 42 either,, 38 ...can pull another year and take it back and go down in history as best ever...not physiqe but DETERMINATION which in many fellas is higher quality than genetic

ofcourse if he fuck up again its all over 

gh15 approved

i'm glad you pointed that out.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011, 02:32:43 PM »
Jay hasn't signed in since 2006, what a bitch.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2011, 02:38:39 PM »
Jay hasn't signed in since 2006, what a bitch.

in one of his videos, he said we talk about him over on this site.

anyway, at least phil has the common sense not to take the narrow, insulin, high school girl width and other stuff serious. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011, 02:42:40 PM »
i have foundation lol,, i hav efoundation and never won it...he doesnt have foundation and won it... he is doing better : ) so who am i to talk eh?

gh15 approved

ANY annonymous guru can claim they were a great bodybuilder. I have no idea who or what you really are.
You could be a top pro who retired or some kid in his basement??????????????
Unless we can verify your claims, I call bullshit.
Now run along and reply with the same lame excuses you always give for staying hidden.
Unless you can verify anything I have no interest in wasting my time with a reply or interacting with you.
Have a good day.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 02:44:15 PM »
He made it a point on PBW to say he did NOT read the boards.  

weird he logs in to not read it.  hmmm.

Hi Phil!

Hi Glen Rice! :D
D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 02:47:01 PM »
ANY annonymous guru can claim they were a great bodybuilder. I have no idea who or what you really are.
You could be a top pro who retired or some kid in his basement??????????????
Unless we can verify your claims, I call bullshit.
Now run along and reply with the same lame excuses you always give for staying hidden.
Unless you can verify anything I have no interest in wasting my time with a reply or interacting with you.
Have a good day.

forest ,, did i talk to you ? ,, was i talking to you?

learn something here friend,, when someone feel the nessesity to respond to gh15 it means there is lots of truth behind gh15....gh15 would not be that big and im talking huge!  on the internet if what gh15 said wasnt spot on in every aspect of bodybuild,, i know too much of the insides to be a fake,, i know too much of the drug regimen to be a fake,, its just too much info to make up and too much info to create a gimick for so many years,,

i gave a deep in depth look into the cult,, which pisses you and your likes because you like bodybuild to stay what it used to ,, full of lies and decivers,, i opened it up like an open heart surgon and thought the kidos the up and comers what really is behind bodybuild,,

i see nothing wrogn with that...

now go back to judge npc shows....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2011, 02:51:45 PM »
forest ,, did i talk to you ? ,, was i talking to you?

learn something here friend,, when someone feel the nessesity to respond to gh15 it means there is lots of truth behind gh15....gh15 would not be that big and im talking huge!  on the internet if what gh15 said wasnt spot on in every aspect of bodybuild,, i know too much of the insides to be a fake,, i know too much of the drug regimen to be a fake,, its just too much info to make up and too much info to create a gimick for so many years,,

i gave a deep in depth look into the cult,, which pisses you and your likes because you like bodybuild to stay what it used to ,, full of lies and decivers,, i opened it up like an open heart surgon and thought the kidos the up and comers what really is behind bodybuild,,

i see nothing wrogn with that...

now go back to judge npc shows....

gh15 approved
YUP, same old bullshit from GH15. Did you really need to ramble on and on about me and all the other crap? Either verfiy who or what you are or remain  full of shit. Your call chief. Didn't  verify jacksquat did ya. I call BULLSHIT on you until your prove me wrong .

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2011, 02:59:23 PM »
Man If I were a pro I would be on here all the time talking shit to all the keyboard warriors on here. It would be a blast watching everyone melt down. I'm shocked none of them do that. Pussys!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2011, 03:00:38 PM »
if you don't believe that gh15 is an experienced BB with lots of legit info about drugs you're either not reading his posts or simply delusional