Author Topic: Phil Heath signs into Getbig every day  (Read 16511 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Phil Heath signs into this forum every day
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2011, 03:00:53 PM »
and i call bulshit on every claim made by ron heris,, by lay nortom ,, by skp lacour,, by kyosho moddi,, by drugster raymod,,by liar priest,, list go on and on ,, and the worst of the followers is YOU! you actualy know whats up yet you MISLEAD with yoru fake innocent ,, you mislead many kidos over in muscular develop ,,dont think my elfs dont tell me ...

you mislead the cult

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2011, 03:01:37 PM »
HG15, I could care less what you post, and if others want to believe it, that's fine with me. It's an open BB forum.
BUT, unless you can verify your pro BB career , I call bullshit !  I know, I know, I know, ...you will ramble on and on with more BS excuses.
That's my feelings , and at least I'm honest . Sooooooooooo, have a good day. I won't rain on your internet forum guy parade any longer today.
Have FUN with your legion of fans.  ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2011, 03:03:53 PM »
if you don't believe that gh15 is an experienced BB with lots of legit info about drugs you're either not reading his posts or simply delusional
Ya, I'm the UNeducated ignorant fool that knows nothing about bodybuilding.
Hey , if you want to believe some unknown internet poster, fine with me.
Maybe GH15 can tell us who killed JFK and what really crashed at Roswell hahahaha.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2011, 03:06:55 PM »
Man If I were a pro I would be on here all the time talking shit to all the keyboard warriors on here. It would be a blast watching everyone melt down. I'm shocked none of them do that. Pussys!

many do ,, lol ,, they just come on gimick names,, ther eare some well known pro bodybuild here talking like mother fuckin street gangsters not on their name,, they have right to ...they get talked about tooo so they do same lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2011, 03:07:23 PM »
and i call bulshit on every claim made by ron heris,, by lay nortom ,, by skp lacour,, by kyosho moddi,, by drugster raymod,,by liar priest,, list go on and on ,, and the worst of the followers is YOU! you actualy know whats up yet you MISLEAD with yoru fake innocent ,, you mislead many kidos over in muscular develop ,,dont think my elfs dont tell me ...

you mislead the cult

gh15 approved

LOL< ya I would say Skip Lacour , Layne Norton, Lee Priest, etc are NOTHING like you.
They actually EXIST in real life....you don't exist anwhere but as GH15 the internet forum myth.
In my book you are an avatar and only exist in cyberspace. hahahahahahahahaha

SOMEONE Is delsuional here and it isn't the REAL bodybuilders you hate lol.
You crack me up. Now make up some more crap abouit how great you are. I have fun reading that shit

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2011, 03:10:36 PM »
if you don't believe that gh15 is an experienced BB with lots of legit info about drugs you're either not reading his posts or simply delusional

Agreed !  one of the active (i can't remember) pros did say he knew his drug stuff.  you have to give him that.  the rest is him, just playing around his gimmick, as we all do.   

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2011, 03:12:23 PM »
many do ,, lol ,, they just come on gimick names,, ther eare some well known pro bodybuild here talking like mother fuckin street gangsters not on their name,, they have right to ...they get talked about tooo so they do same lol

gh15 approved
The internet forums are fun and games but I don't take too much of it serious.
I like the crazy interaction and funny stuff. Even your stuff can be intersting there GH15, so keep on posting. Just don't get pissed f I disagree or call bullshit , it is all part of the forums my friend, so go with it.
I had a good time fukin' with ya buddy. ;) Have a good night and stay healthy and get laid.  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2011, 03:19:46 PM »
tell jose raymond ....that the reasssssson he can never nail first place....is because he is the exact definition of what i talk about all those years....
on one hand you talk about natural bodybuild and minimal doses,, on the other hand ....you lick the balls of jose ramond so i heard...this is doubel face my friend

even worse! lay nortom !

when you wake up and realize the truth ...thats! when i will be fair enough and say who i am

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »
tell jose raymond ....that the reasssssson he can never nail first place....is because he is the exact definition of what i talk about all those years....
on one hand you talk about natural bodybuild and minimal doses,, on the other hand ....you lick the balls of jose ramond so i heard...this is doubel face my friend

even worse! lay nortom !

when you wake up and realize the truth ...thats! when i will be fair enough and say who i am

gh15 approved
I gotta admit one thing , you stay on message LOL

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2011, 03:31:30 PM »
HG15, I could care less what you post, and if others want to believe it, that's fine with me. It's an open BB forum.
BUT, unless you can verify your pro BB career , I call bullshit !
 I know, I know, I know, ...you will ramble on and on with more BS excuses.
That's my feelings , and at least I'm honest . Sooooooooooo, have a good day. I won't rain on your internet forum guy parade any longer today.
Have FUN with your legion of fans.  ;)

who cares what you think? seriously.

the guy even if he isnt a pro, or who he says he is, knows what the fuck hes taking about, in fact he has said things a lot of you morons glance over that caused me a long time ago to believe he is who he says he is, just by virtue of the fact you wont read about it online or any message board- things you can only know if you've been there, done that with the compounds and dosages he speaks about.

so, im sure he'll forgive some 45 year old wierdo that doesnt even train who rants about same shit every time he posts if you dont 'believe' he is who he says he is, because he wont 'prove' it to you.

prove it to you- who the fuck are you anyway? lol

if you want to put on some inhuman size, listen to what he says. and thats the bottom line.
b

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2011, 03:33:40 PM »
that he does.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2011, 04:37:39 PM »
Phil is signing in and reading gh15's posts regularly, that's how he made progress, all thanks to gh15.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2011, 07:01:04 PM »

Aren't you a teacher? If yes it means you believe half the made up shit in those American text books that were created by the Hierarchy. Its no wonder you believe in guys like Ron "all drugs but no arms" Harris, Lee "Liar" Priest and Never Skip a shot Lacour ::)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2011, 08:02:58 PM »

gh15 approved
for instance

khofo
purenaturalstrength
gh15
juruth

etc.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2011, 09:03:21 PM »
who cares what you think? seriously.

the guy even if he isnt a pro, or who he says he is, knows what the fuck hes taking about, in fact he has said things a lot of you morons glance over that caused me a long time ago to believe he is who he says he is, just by virtue of the fact you wont read about it online or any message board- things you can only know if you've been there, done that with the compounds and dosages he speaks about.

so, im sure he'll forgive some 45 year old wierdo that doesnt even train who rants about same shit every time he posts if you dont 'believe' he is who he says he is, because he wont 'prove' it to you.

prove it to you- who the fuck are you anyway? lol

if you want to put on some inhuman size, listen to what he says. and thats the bottom line.
hahaha, couldnt agree more with this posts. Who cares what this fat shit thinks.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2011, 09:07:05 PM »
  He is signed under the username "the gift" and his e-mail username is "incredible genetics". What a tool.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2011, 09:07:59 PM »
improve again next year?  did he improve this year?  :-\

Are you fucking joking??? He looks a shit ton improved, amazing for just one year really...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2011, 09:10:56 PM »
  He is signed under the username "the gift" and his e-mail username is "incredible genetics". What a tool.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You mean its worse than talking about gorillas and "signing" your posts as "suckmymuscle"?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2011, 09:37:58 PM »
You mean its worse than talking about gorillas and "signing" your posts as "suckmymuscle"?

Gorillas are far more genetically gifted than Phil Heath and they don't brag about their muscles at all.

Gorillas > IFBB pros

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2011, 09:46:32 PM »
Man If I were a pro I would be on here all the time talking shit to all the keyboard warriors on here. It would be a blast watching everyone melt down. I'm shocked none of them do that. Pussys!
They wouldn't have enough time to train...always on here talking ish to people they prolly will never meet.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2011, 02:37:04 AM »
ron colman
dorian yates
lee hainey

those are the 3 best bodybuilders in history of bodybuilding,, no one will compare to them in a very long time

gh15 approved

ARNOLD you forgot  :o

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Phil Heath signs into Getbig every day
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2011, 02:59:14 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2011, 05:41:59 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Phil Heath signs into Getbig every day
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2011, 05:44:14 AM »
Phil's gonna get the getbiggers who speak bad 'bout him and it ain't gonna be nice.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2011, 05:49:06 AM »
  Gorillas are far more genetically gifted than Phil Heath and they don't brag about their muscles at all.

Gorillas > IFBB pros

SUCKMYMUSCLE
But genetically unfitted in a certain place---hence why male gorillas are always so pissed off.