Author Topic: Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman broke Dolph Ziggler's jaw on RAW!!  (Read 1631 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman broke Dolph Ziggler's jaw on RAW!!
« on: September 22, 2011, 08:15:26 AM »
Just read about this on Huffington Post and verified it on Fox News.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/22/hugh-jackman-on-wwe-raw-b_n_975514.html

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
Re: Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman broke Dolph Ziggler's jaw on RAW!!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 12:56:07 PM »
Rumor is it was a work by Ziggler; still, it was a great shot, and word is the boys in the locker room loved Jackman, who was a legit mark for some of the guys, including Steve Lombardi a.k.a. the Brooklyn Brawler.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 04:10:19 AM »
I like Jackman alot and thought he did a great job scripted or not but seeing him go from a 200 lb freak in wolverine to the 165lb weakling on raw broke my heart....

They should bring him back!! Just not in a wrestling capacity.

Wait this just in...Jackman vs Ziggler for the IC title at Wrestlemania....being trained by Dean malenko

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 09:35:49 AM »
Yeah its all a work, part of the new "reality" angle in wrestling (think Nash & Punk, firing Nash, Miz & Truth etc). However i think to an extent its getting over so more power to it! I am steadily awaiting Vince to return to TV, destroy someone with a curse infested verbal assault and proclaim that the PG days are over.......

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 05:07:32 AM »
Yeah its all a work, part of the new "reality" angle in wrestling (think Nash & Punk, firing Nash, Miz & Truth etc). However i think to an extent its getting over so more power to it! I am steadily awaiting Vince to return to TV, destroy someone with a curse infested verbal assault and proclaim that the PG days are over.......

On one hand, though, you can't blame them.
They need to do something, and at least they're trying different things.
Hopefully, they eventually find what works.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 01:00:09 PM »

Hopefully, they eventually find what works.
Attitude. ;)

Face it, since the product has been watered down, ratings have plummeted. If we want to watch "real ground games" and "real fighting" we'll watch UFC....we watch WWE for the imagination and outlandish "unreal" scenerios and assaults.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!