Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 24, 2014, 11:05:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hugh "Wolverine" Jackman broke Dolph Ziggler's jaw on RAW!!  (Read 697 times)
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2011, 08:15:26 AM »

Just read about this on Huffington Post and verified it on Fox News.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/22/hugh-jackman-on-wwe-raw-b_n_975514.html
Report to moderator   Logged
leaky_frog
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 12:56:07 PM »

Rumor is it was a work by Ziggler; still, it was a great shot, and word is the boys in the locker room loved Jackman, who was a legit mark for some of the guys, including Steve Lombardi a.k.a. the Brooklyn Brawler.
littleguns
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 04:10:19 AM »

I like Jackman alot and thought he did a great job scripted or not but seeing him go from a 200 lb freak in wolverine to the 165lb weakling on raw broke my heart....

They should bring him back!! Just not in a wrestling capacity.

Wait this just in...Jackman vs Ziggler for the IC title at Wrestlemania....being trained by Dean malenko
GraniteCityDon
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 09:35:49 AM »

Yeah its all a work, part of the new "reality" angle in wrestling (think Nash & Punk, firing Nash, Miz & Truth etc). However i think to an extent its getting over so more power to it! I am steadily awaiting Vince to return to TV, destroy someone with a curse infested verbal assault and proclaim that the PG days are over.......
Montague
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 05:07:32 AM »

Yeah its all a work, part of the new "reality" angle in wrestling (think Nash & Punk, firing Nash, Miz & Truth etc). However i think to an extent its getting over so more power to it! I am steadily awaiting Vince to return to TV, destroy someone with a curse infested verbal assault and proclaim that the PG days are over.......

On one hand, though, you can't blame them.
They need to do something, and at least they're trying different things.
Hopefully, they eventually find what works.
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 01:00:09 PM »

Hopefully, they eventually find what works.
Attitude. Wink

Face it, since the product has been watered down, ratings have plummeted. If we want to watch "real ground games" and "real fighting" we'll watch UFC....we watch WWE for the imagination and outlandish "unreal" scenerios and assaults.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!