Author Topic: Best return ever  (Read 11843 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Best return ever
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 01:00:39 PM »
Ah...backyard wrestling...my "career" got cut short when I was about 9.  I was wrestling with my neighbor (a boy my own age) and I gave him a knee lift (except I thought it was called "knee lip")...he got a bloody nose...nothing serious looking back on it, but I got a beating and was grounded from watching wrestling for two weeks.  And yes, I cried.  :'(
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2011, 01:15:56 PM »
My next door neighbor had a dog cage. We used to have a wild time in that thing. Then one kid during a match tried climbing over the top and fell on his head. Busted his collar bone. We weren't aloud to use it anymore after that. Great times!

That would have been awesome!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2011, 02:37:20 PM »
Looks like the cages used by your typical indy promotion...and about as sturdy/reliable, too.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2011, 02:38:33 PM »
...little poser "you can't see me" wannabe wrestling fans that have no idea what it used to be like. Their loyalty is to video games.

;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2011, 05:12:48 PM »
haha, sorry man, don't mean to come across that way.  I'm just stating what I see, same as you.  And it could be very different in the UK vs the US, I don't know.

Its kool bro, nothing like a friendly debate! Whats it like to get into a show over there anyway? Since its there all the time.Over here its brutal tryin to get tickets for events! :(

The civility on this board is sickening.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 05:13:10 PM »
 :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2011, 07:27:21 PM »

Let me disappear for a week and you bunch of poofs will be trashing me.....again...  ;D

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2011, 08:04:54 AM »

Hey its better than half the bullshit that goes on over at G & O board where everything resorts to 'gay' this or that lol Thats why i like this board, alot of knowledgable people , rather than wasters :)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2011, 08:37:57 AM »
Hey its better than half the bullshit that goes on over at G & O board where everything resorts to 'gay' this or that lol Thats why i like this board, alot of knowledgable people , rather than wasters :)

He's simply being facetious my friend, we all have a mutual respect on here which doesn't seem to transcend the rest of the boards stagnant condemnation of pretty much everything that is posted.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2011, 01:56:08 PM »
He's simply being facetious my friend, we all have a mutual respect on here which doesn't seem to transcend the rest of the boards stagnant condemnation of pretty much everything that is posted.

;)