Author Topic: Will never cycle again without masteron!  (Read 227236 times)

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
Re: Will never cycle again without masteron!
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2013, 12:24:26 AM »
Could a 160-170 pound guy handle 100mg of Primo ED or EOD? I think my plan is 200mg twice a week (400mg weekly total). Not sure if I should spread it out (100mg EOD) or stick with bi-weekly shots.

if your 225pds you could easily handle 200mg of primo ED if you can afford it. primo is spendy stuff if your buying amps and alot of the time they are counterfeited with test prop. if you can get the hook on some real primo amps expect to pay around 10-14$ . Primo is an awesome drug because you can use it to bulk or cutt. I think it works better when you are cutting. I think you could expect to get some good lean muscle mass without water retention. I dont know what else you plan on stacking with it but throw in some test prop 100mg ED, Tren A 100mg ED, and you will blow up with some pretty solid muscle mass without much water retention just a bit from the test prop.

jibr0418

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2013, 08:11:07 PM »
Skinny, are you going to run some test with your primo or anything else? I'm thinking about running a test cyp 350mg/wk, primo 600mg/wk and masteron 300-400mg/wk.

whitewidow

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2013, 03:26:25 AM »
Could a 160-170 pound guy handle 100mg of Primo ED or EOD? I think my plan is 200mg twice a week (400mg weekly total). Not sure if I should spread it out (100mg EOD) or stick with bi-weekly shots.

Yes for sure. it just comes down to money.  If it was tren I might say no to 100mg ED but like galeniko said women use primo. at 400mg of primo a week that would almost produce nothing! Use at least 600-1000mg a week of primo. If you cannot afford at least 600mg of primo a week don;t even bother using it.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2013, 03:30:21 PM »
Will, what's the point of injecting sustanon ED or EOD? I'm asking this question because I have always just shot sust twice a week and had great results. I take it the frequent shots are to take advantage of the prop?
Hey mate , yes to take advantage of the short esters - You will also get great results shooting x2 weekly no doubt.. Try it EOD in the fure or ED and see how you feel - obviously you will have more active hormone in your system so will look different going from x2 each week - I have spoken to guys who have shot 3ml twice weekly so 1500mgs total and the EOD or ED version and they have said much better results with ED or EOD - I tried it at 1/2 ml (125mg) this way and did feel better in terms of feeling of well being and results - could be placebo, who knows but I think I did notice a difference this way.. :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2013, 03:52:49 PM »
So since I put masteron back in, good libido boost  ;D Killing it. And nice increase in drive in gym despite lowered calories again woohoo!

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2013, 12:05:53 AM »
Yes. I will be running some Test P. Everyone seem to say go for Test P. Why you chose Test C? I read Test C and E are almost identical? I have used Test E before but this time I think I will try Test P as everyone suggested it. I will add Primo and Anavar with Test P. Not sure if I should add Masteron as well. Check page 3 of this thread at the very bottom is my reply but I don't think it was ever answered. My purpose of using Test is simply to counter the shutting down of my natural testosterone production from the use of Primo or Masteron or Anavar so i'm not sure about which dose I should use. I read that the male body produces between 2.5 to 11mg of testosterone daily, so my assumption is that even a low dose Test shot of 25-50mg EOD might be adequate. I don't want the test to blow me up. Now since Test P comes in 100mg, I guess 100mg EOD would be my dose (but this is 400mg weekly and it's a bit high I think). I'd like to keep it lower probably but I was just going for easy measurements of whatever the drug's mg came in. My Anavar pills come in 50mg so I take 1 tablet daily, you see? Like I said, to avoid a shut down, I guess even 25 mg EOD of Test would be ok since it makes up for what the male body's natural production of testosterone at between 2.5 to 11mg daily. Anyway, I read that a dose of 25mg of Primo can suppress test production by as much as 50%, so this means that if I use 50mg of Primo, it will shut down as much as 100% of my test production. Can someone confirm this? Assuming it's fact, then I would definitely need to use Test. I read that Deca is even worse as it shuts down 100% of natural testosterone production, but deca is supposed to be really good. I don't know much about dosing with deca as I have never used it yet.

Skinny, are you going to run some test with your primo or anything else? I'm thinking about running a test cyp 350mg/wk, primo 600mg/wk and masteron 300-400mg/wk.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2013, 12:19:10 AM »
but isn't the dose of steroids also depend on the person's weight? If I was 170 pounds then 400mg weekly would give me great results? If you were 225 pounds then 400mg is a waste, therefore you'd need 600mg weekly minimum? Since it gives women results at lower dosages that's because generally women weigh less, right? So a steroid's effect is based on the weight (and body fat) of the individual?

Yes for sure. it just comes down to money.  If it was tren I might say no to 100mg ED but like galeniko said women use primo. at 400mg of primo a week that would almost produce nothing! Use at least 600-1000mg a week of primo. If you cannot afford at least 600mg of primo a week don;t even bother using it.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2013, 12:25:09 AM »
Not sure I had felt a sense of well being when I used 500mg of Test E weekly. I thought I was moody. It was 1 shot weekly. Should I have split it in two (250mg twice a week) or is there not much difference?

Hey mate , yes to take advantage of the short esters - You will also get great results shooting x2 weekly no doubt.. Try it EOD in the fure or ED and see how you feel - obviously you will have more active hormone in your system so will look different going from x2 each week - I have spoken to guys who have shot 3ml twice weekly so 1500mgs total and the EOD or ED version and they have said much better results with ED or EOD - I tried it at 1/2 ml (125mg) this way and did feel better in terms of feeling of well being and results - could be placebo, who knows but I think I did notice a difference this way.. :)

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2013, 12:27:17 AM »
I'm lost. Mast boosts libido? I thought it kills it? Wouldn't it be the Test that you're using to counter Masteron's test shut down?

So since I put masteron back in, good libido boost  ;D Killing it. And nice increase in drive in gym despite lowered calories again woohoo!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2013, 12:40:24 PM »
Uh no.. mast is a DHT, it will make u wana hit it all day long lol.

I am only 200mg test right now... which is my trt dose anyway lol

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2013, 04:32:24 AM »
Anavar is also DHT, isn't it? My libido never dropped while on it by itself, not sure if I got a boost either like you said you get from Masteron. 200mg of Test weekly, is this a 1x shot or spread out throughout the weekl? I think I like that dose. I could go for lower actually. I'm still looking for more info. but if I ever do 200mg weekly, is it a good idea to do 50mg EOD of Test Prop?

Uh no.. mast is a DHT, it will make u wana hit it all day long lol.

I am only 200mg test right now... which is my trt dose anyway lol

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2013, 09:17:58 AM »
Well running with no test in your system is stupid. Your body naturally needs test.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2013, 07:32:53 PM »
OK because on the first page, LittleJ also wondered how does it boost sex. Now I see why is because you are on Test and Mast, must be the synergistic effect when combining both. Didn't you also mention you wanted to use Primo? So right now you're only on Test and Mast? I thought about this cycle but with Anavar as well (Test/Mast/Anavar). I might pass on Primo. If I can get the same effects with Mast then I'll go the cheaper route.

Well running with no test in your system is stupid. Your body naturally needs test.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2013, 02:40:44 AM »
Are you going for biweekly shots or once a week shots or spread out EOD? I'm assuming EOD. If it's EOD, wouldn't you say 400mg of each gear be a better dose? 100mg EOD of each gear which adds up to 400mg weekly. I read somewhere that if you use 400mg of Primo, then use 400mg of another gear as well to balance it out (so do 400mg of Test and 400mg of Mast when using 400mg of Primo). Is this just about right?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2013, 05:41:15 AM »
Not sure I had felt a sense of well being when I used 500mg of Test E weekly. I thought I was moody. It was 1 shot weekly. Should I have split it in two (250mg twice a week) or is there not much difference?

I personally haven't seen a diff between splitting up shots of long esters or doing one big shot once a week. There was a thread on another board about doing your long esters once a week for better gains. I didn't really see any difference. I did like the fact I was cutting down on injects so I have stuck with it. Primo or tren ace I would do every day for the best results. 400mgs of prop a week isn't high, by the way. I haven't really jumped on the low test bandwagon, I guess. Test make me feel great, I always want a moderate dose in there. Now that my bf is really low, I've found I can run test at high as 600mgs and no bloat. No ai's either. Was even gonna jump to 750-1000mgs and see how it treats me. Obviously a more advanced dose but just sayin don't be afraid of test

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2014, 03:36:14 PM »
Curious on opinion of peeps on here.

If you had choice between masteron prop 100mg m-w-f vs masteron enanthate 600mg a week.. which would you deem as stronger? Short acting stuff generally has more of a kick/strength/results but i am not sure of the calculation. For me tren ace is definetely stronger than enanthate... but?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2014, 08:35:53 AM »
Curious on opinion of peeps on here.

If you had choice between masteron prop 100mg m-w-f vs masteron enanthate 600mg a week.. which would you deem as stronger? Short acting stuff generally has more of a kick/strength/results but i am not sure of the calculation. For me tren ace is definetely stronger than enanthate... but?

Mast prop hands down

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2014, 04:02:57 PM »
Yes. I will be running some Test P. Everyone seem to say go for Test P. Why you chose Test C? I read Test C and E are almost identical? I have used Test E before but this time I think I will try Test P as everyone suggested it. I will add Primo and Anavar with Test P. Not sure if I should add Masteron as well. Check page 3 of this thread at the very bottom is my reply but I don't think it was ever answered. My purpose of using Test is simply to counter the shutting down of my natural testosterone production from the use of Primo or Masteron or Anavar so i'm not sure about which dose I should use. I read that the male body produces between 2.5 to 11mg of testosterone daily, so my assumption is that even a low dose Test shot of 25-50mg EOD might be adequate. I don't want the test to blow me up. Now since Test P comes in 100mg, I guess 100mg EOD would be my dose (but this is 400mg weekly and it's a bit high I think). I'd like to keep it lower probably but I was just going for easy measurements of whatever the drug's mg came in. My Anavar pills come in 50mg so I take 1 tablet daily, you see? Like I said, to avoid a shut down, I guess even 25 mg EOD of Test would be ok since it makes up for what the male body's natural production of testosterone at between 2.5 to 11mg daily. Anyway, I read that a dose of 25mg of Primo can suppress test production by as much as 50%, so this means that if I use 50mg of Primo, it will shut down as much as 100% of my test production. Can someone confirm this? Assuming it's fact, then I would definitely need to use Test. I read that Deca is even worse as it shuts down 100% of natural testosterone production, but deca is supposed to be really good. I don't know much about dosing with deca as I have never used it yet.

Are you saying your trying to avoid your natural test production being shutdown by using...test p?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2014, 04:46:55 PM »
Are you saying your trying to avoid your natural test production being shutdown by using...test p?

I hope he is saying that he is taking a TRT dose

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2014, 04:55:19 PM »

lol, you are overthinking this way too much.

everyhting shuts you donw, but nothing shuts down entirely.

percentage blabla it doesnt matter.

that said,mast, even on itself is the bomb.

n

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2014, 01:44:10 AM »
I hope he is saying that he is taking a TRT dose

Lol i dont think even he knows what the fuck hes sayin