Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 31, 2014, 05:23:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: it's official dream team sucks.  (Read 1186 times)
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« on: September 26, 2011, 08:05:21 AM »

the iggles are struggling mightily 1-2 , kaftka sucks bigtime i think he's color blind keeps throwing perfect passes to other team.
Report to moderator   Logged
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 07:26:16 AM »

lcasey mathews brother of clay mathews sucks bigtime and is finally being benched. when i watch the games he always seems disoriented out there.
John O
Getbig III

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 12:16:44 PM »

I'm glad to see them failing! To bad the Redskins could not have won their game Monday night or they would have had a 2 game lead over Philly.
1- I aways root against any "dream team"
2- I hate vick!!!!!!!

Masters- 50-54
148#
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 07:32:33 AM »

I'm glad to see them failing! To bad the Redskins could not have won their game Monday night or they would have had a 2 game lead over Philly.
1- I aways root against any "dream team"
2- I hate vick!!!!!!!
i'm an eagles fan will always follow and watch, but i want to see them fail with vick because he's one of the lowest forms of life below pond scum but a little above shit.
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 08:26:03 AM »

23 to 3 and they found a way to blow it. 2 missed field goals 33 and 39 yards.
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 09:51:29 AM »

clueless team clueless coach= coach must go, bye bye big red.
Andy Griffin
Getbig V

The Apache is a killing machine.

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »

I don't blame the Eagles so much for the "dream team" thing as I blame all the media suckups who prematurely annointed them. 

It isn't necessarily over for the Eagles; teams have overcome slow starts before. 

~
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 10:30:03 AM »

iggles now 1-4 season is lost fire juam castillo at least bring back lil red.
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »

Grin

* mediaManager.jpg (28.45 KB, 313x471 - viewed 129 times.)
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 10:01:43 AM »

3 and 5 must win 7 out of last 8 to make the playoffs , cue jim mora rant here. highly unlikely.
2ND COMING
Getbig V

Might is right.

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 10:10:13 AM »

Iggles are all but done.

The Hand of Ron
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 08:32:06 PM »

They are three games out of first place and a game or two back for a wild card spot.  Hardly done. 
2ND COMING
Getbig V

Might is right.

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 08:48:29 AM »

Yeah...Theyre not out of it yet. Never said that. But they'll need to roll off 7 or 8 wins. Not likely. I appreciate your optimism though.

The Hand of Ron
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 01:43:21 PM »

Yeah...Theyre not out of it yet. Never said that. But they'll need to roll off 7 or 8 wins. Not likely. I appreciate your optimism though.

What optimism?  Just said they're not done.  You said they're "all but done."  They're not.  They don't necessarily need to win 7 or 8 in a row.  Depends on what the teams in front of them do.
2ND COMING
Getbig V

Might is right.

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 02:06:40 PM »

They're not all but done?

You're saying they're not so far out of contention that a collapse by multiple teams, half of which the eagles would lose a tiebreaker to (not including the giants) and a near flawless 8 game performance by the eagles who haven't won a single game against a plus .500 team isn't out of question?

Sounds like optimism to me.

Once again, mathematically they're not finished yet. But it doesn't look peachy.

The Hand of Ron
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 02:50:31 PM »

They're not all but done?

You're saying they're not so far out of contention that a collapse by multiple teams, half of which the eagles would lose a tiebreaker to (not including the giants) and a near flawless 8 game performance by the eagles who haven't won a single game against a plus .500 team isn't out of question?

Sounds like optimism to me.

Once again, mathematically they're not finished yet. But it doesn't look peachy.

I'm not being optimistic, because I don't really care one way or the other whether they make the playoffs.  I'm just being realistic.  Take a look at the NFC standings.  They're only a game or two out of the wild card race, with 8 games to play.  It will not take either a collapse or a long winning streak to make the playoffs, given how sorry the NFC is.  Just a few wins here, a few losses by a team or two.  Certainly possible.  And they're talented enough to run off several wins in a row. 
2ND COMING
Getbig V

Might is right.

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 03:33:25 PM »

I'm not being optimistic, because I don't really care one way or the other whether they make the playoffs.  I'm just being realistic.  Take a look at the NFC standings.  They're only a game or two out of the wild card race, with 8 games to play.  It will not take either a collapse or a long winning streak to make the playoffs, given how sorry the NFC is.  Just a few wins here, a few losses by a team or two.  Certainly possible.  And they're talented enough to run off several wins in a row. 

Only a game or two out?

Um, they're two games behind the wc spot, and 2 games behind falcons who're knocking on the door for that spot. Both teams they've already lost to. Technically they're 3 games out. Not "a game or two". They'll have to finish better than both of these teams. Plus dallas and philly who are in front of them. Again, I can appreciate your optimism.  Smiley

The Hand of Ron
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 04:11:56 PM »

Only a game or two out?

Um, they're two games behind the wc spot, and 2 games behind falcons who're knocking on the door for that spot. Both teams they've already lost to. Technically they're 3 games out. Not "a game or two". They'll have to finish better than both of these teams. Plus dallas and philly who are in front of them. Again, I can appreciate your optimism.  Smiley

There will be two wild card teams (four division winners, two wild cards).  Highly unlikely any team from the NFC West is a wild card team.  That leaves the following teams in contention for the wild card, as of today:

Detroit - 6-2
Chicago - 5-3
Atlanta - 5-3
TB - 4-4
Dallas - 4-4
Wash - 3-5
Philly - 3-5

So, they are 2 games behind Chicago and Atlanta, and a game behind TB and Dallas.  Saying this is all but done with 8 games left isn't reasonable IMO.
2ND COMING
Getbig V

Might is right.

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »

They've already lost to chicago and atl. Thats why monday night was a must win. Like I said they're technically 3 games out from that wc spot (chicago). Don't even think about philly catching the lions. Won't happen.

Philly needs a miracle.

The Hand of Ron
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 04:47:42 PM »

They've already lost to chicago and atl. Thats why monday night was a must win. Like I said they're technically 3 games out from that wc spot (chicago). Don't even think about philly catching the lions. Won't happen.

Philly needs a miracle.

A miracle?  Perhaps.  But more likely just win more than they lose down the stretch and get help from a couple other teams.  I don't think they  necessarily control their own destiny. 

Good point about the head-to-head losses.  I agree that puts Philly an additional game back of Chicago and ATL. 
2ND COMING
Getbig V

Might is right.

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 07:42:53 AM »

Lol, relax chief.

The Hand of Ron
Andy Griffin
Getbig V

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 03:33:49 PM »

If it is truly "destiny" then they can't control it anyway.  What a stupid expression.

The head-to-head losses put the Eagles a game back.  It's fact whether you "agree" or not, bitch.

Lighten up, Francis.

~
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 05:06:46 PM »

If it is truly "destiny" then they can't control it anyway.  What a stupid expression.

The head-to-head losses put the Eagles a game back.  It's fact whether you "agree" or not, bitch.

What the heck??  lol 
Oldschool Flip
Getbig IV

Eat Balut! High in Protein!

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2011, 12:22:52 AM »

Eagles are done.
Andy Griffin
Getbig V

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2011, 02:54:30 AM »

All that talent...but no heart and no character.  Reflects not only on the players and coaches, but on Eagles fans as well.  What a bunch of retards.

~
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!