Author Topic: it's official dream team sucks.  (Read 3251 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it's official dream team sucks.
« on: September 26, 2011, 08:05:21 AM »
the iggles are struggling mightily 1-2 , kaftka sucks bigtime i think he's color blind keeps throwing perfect passes to other team.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: it's official dream team sucks.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 07:26:16 AM »
lcasey mathews brother of clay mathews sucks bigtime and is finally being benched. when i watch the games he always seems disoriented out there.
F

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 12:16:44 PM »
I'm glad to see them failing! To bad the Redskins could not have won their game Monday night or they would have had a 2 game lead over Philly.
1- I aways root against any "dream team"
2- I hate vick!!!!!!!
Masters- 50-54
148#

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 07:32:33 AM »
I'm glad to see them failing! To bad the Redskins could not have won their game Monday night or they would have had a 2 game lead over Philly.
1- I aways root against any "dream team"
2- I hate vick!!!!!!!
i'm an eagles fan will always follow and watch, but i want to see them fail with vick because he's one of the lowest forms of life below pond scum but a little above shit.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 08:26:03 AM »
23 to 3 and they found a way to blow it. 2 missed field goals 33 and 39 yards.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 09:51:29 AM »
clueless team clueless coach= coach must go, bye bye big red.
F

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »
I don't blame the Eagles so much for the "dream team" thing as I blame all the media suckups who prematurely annointed them. 

It isn't necessarily over for the Eagles; teams have overcome slow starts before. 
~

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 10:30:03 AM »
iggles now 1-4 season is lost fire juam castillo at least bring back lil red.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »
 ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 09:01:43 AM »
3 and 5 must win 7 out of last 8 to make the playoffs , cue jim mora rant here. highly unlikely.
F

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 09:10:13 AM »
Iggles are all but done.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 07:32:06 PM »
They are three games out of first place and a game or two back for a wild card spot.  Hardly done. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 07:48:29 AM »
Yeah...Theyre not out of it yet. Never said that. But they'll need to roll off 7 or 8 wins. Not likely. I appreciate your optimism though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 12:43:21 PM »
Yeah...Theyre not out of it yet. Never said that. But they'll need to roll off 7 or 8 wins. Not likely. I appreciate your optimism though.

What optimism?  Just said they're not done.  You said they're "all but done."  They're not.  They don't necessarily need to win 7 or 8 in a row.  Depends on what the teams in front of them do.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 01:06:40 PM »
They're not all but done?

You're saying they're not so far out of contention that a collapse by multiple teams, half of which the eagles would lose a tiebreaker to (not including the giants) and a near flawless 8 game performance by the eagles who haven't won a single game against a plus .500 team isn't out of question?

Sounds like optimism to me.

Once again, mathematically they're not finished yet. But it doesn't look peachy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »
They're not all but done?

You're saying they're not so far out of contention that a collapse by multiple teams, half of which the eagles would lose a tiebreaker to (not including the giants) and a near flawless 8 game performance by the eagles who haven't won a single game against a plus .500 team isn't out of question?

Sounds like optimism to me.

Once again, mathematically they're not finished yet. But it doesn't look peachy.

I'm not being optimistic, because I don't really care one way or the other whether they make the playoffs.  I'm just being realistic.  Take a look at the NFC standings.  They're only a game or two out of the wild card race, with 8 games to play.  It will not take either a collapse or a long winning streak to make the playoffs, given how sorry the NFC is.  Just a few wins here, a few losses by a team or two.  Certainly possible.  And they're talented enough to run off several wins in a row. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 02:33:25 PM »
I'm not being optimistic, because I don't really care one way or the other whether they make the playoffs.  I'm just being realistic.  Take a look at the NFC standings.  They're only a game or two out of the wild card race, with 8 games to play.  It will not take either a collapse or a long winning streak to make the playoffs, given how sorry the NFC is.  Just a few wins here, a few losses by a team or two.  Certainly possible.  And they're talented enough to run off several wins in a row. 

Only a game or two out?

Um, they're two games behind the wc spot, and 2 games behind falcons who're knocking on the door for that spot. Both teams they've already lost to. Technically they're 3 games out. Not "a game or two". They'll have to finish better than both of these teams. Plus dallas and philly who are in front of them. Again, I can appreciate your optimism.  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 03:11:56 PM »
Only a game or two out?

Um, they're two games behind the wc spot, and 2 games behind falcons who're knocking on the door for that spot. Both teams they've already lost to. Technically they're 3 games out. Not "a game or two". They'll have to finish better than both of these teams. Plus dallas and philly who are in front of them. Again, I can appreciate your optimism.  :)

There will be two wild card teams (four division winners, two wild cards).  Highly unlikely any team from the NFC West is a wild card team.  That leaves the following teams in contention for the wild card, as of today:

Detroit - 6-2
Chicago - 5-3
Atlanta - 5-3
TB - 4-4
Dallas - 4-4
Wash - 3-5
Philly - 3-5

So, they are 2 games behind Chicago and Atlanta, and a game behind TB and Dallas.  Saying this is all but done with 8 games left isn't reasonable IMO.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 03:31:52 PM »
They've already lost to chicago and atl. Thats why monday night was a must win. Like I said they're technically 3 games out from that wc spot (chicago). Don't even think about philly catching the lions. Won't happen.

Philly needs a miracle.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 03:47:42 PM »
They've already lost to chicago and atl. Thats why monday night was a must win. Like I said they're technically 3 games out from that wc spot (chicago). Don't even think about philly catching the lions. Won't happen.

Philly needs a miracle.

A miracle?  Perhaps.  But more likely just win more than they lose down the stretch and get help from a couple other teams.  I don't think they  necessarily control their own destiny. 

Good point about the head-to-head losses.  I agree that puts Philly an additional game back of Chicago and ATL. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 06:42:53 AM »
Lol, relax chief.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 02:33:49 PM »
If it is truly "destiny" then they can't control it anyway.  What a stupid expression.

The head-to-head losses put the Eagles a game back.  It's fact whether you "agree" or not, bitch.

Lighten up, Francis.
~

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 04:06:46 PM »
If it is truly "destiny" then they can't control it anyway.  What a stupid expression.

The head-to-head losses put the Eagles a game back.  It's fact whether you "agree" or not, bitch.

What the heck??  lol 

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 11:22:52 PM »
Eagles are done.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2011, 01:54:30 AM »
All that talent...but no heart and no character.  Reflects not only on the players and coaches, but on Eagles fans as well.  What a bunch of retards.
~