Author Topic: Wong Hong's New Pix- photoshoot 1-day after winning WBPF Asian Championships  (Read 77635 times)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: WONG HONG 3 WEEKS FROM WBPF ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2011, 09:59:20 AM »
mr hong, what is your height, how tall are you?  thanks.

Bro, my height is 5' 9" or 175cm.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2011, 10:01:56 AM »
Will Daniel Toth compete in the WBPF Universe this year? or have you been promised the win?

Sure he will! and some top European bodybuilders too. I am looking forward to rumble with them on stage. Best man wins. Peace brother.  ;)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2011, 10:11:35 AM »
great athlete and spokesman for the sport.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2011, 10:17:33 AM »
Bro, my height is 5' 9" or 175cm.
That's not short at all in your country I'd think.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2011, 10:21:38 AM »
That's not short at all in your country I'd think.

Average. Malaysians are generally not very tall people. Average height around 5'7-5'9". Nothing compared to the Americans. lol ;D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2011, 10:45:59 AM »
Average. Malaysians are generally not very tall people. Average height around 5'7-5'9". Nothing compared to the Americans. lol ;D

do you read gh15 posts?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2011, 11:01:44 AM »
Saw you in 2003 at the Toronto Pro Show.  Waist was amazing.  I think Darrem Charles won the show and Art Atwood (PIP) won it the previous year or so.  I believe this was your last IFBB contest?  How long did it take you to get home after getting stuck in Canada?

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2011, 12:10:02 PM »
do you read gh15 posts?

I do. I think his posts are interesting.  ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2011, 12:14:38 PM »
Saw you in 2003 at the Toronto Pro Show.  Waist was amazing.  I think Darrem Charles won the show and Art Atwood (PIP) won it the previous year or so.  I believe this was your last IFBB contest?  How long did it take you to get home after getting stuck in Canada?

It was 2004 which was won by Darrem. That wasnt my last IFBB contest. Oz pro 2010 in Melbourne was my last. I was in Toronto for half a year.  :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2011, 12:23:22 PM »
Do you know who he is ?   :D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2011, 12:26:43 PM »
It was 2004 which was won by Darrem. That wasnt my last IFBB contest. Oz pro 2010 in Melbourne was my last. I was in Toronto for half a year.  :)

Are you still an IFBB pro? If so, can you still compete in US? If not, what happened? And why did IFBB not do anything to save your legal status in US so that you can still compete just like what they did to Hide after he got arrested by violating American law?

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »
Do you know who he is ?   :D

Bro, i have no clue at all man. All i know is that he knows what he is talking. Its good to have someone like him on G.B. I think we can learn a lot from him and its not important to find out who this guy really is. It may be true that he was one of the top IFBB pros as claimed by him. Again who cares as long as we can benefit from reading his posts. Just my 2 cents.  ;)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2011, 12:40:22 PM »
Bro, i have no clue at all man. All i know is that he knows what he is talking. Its good to have someone like him on G.B. I think we can learn a lot from him and its not important to find out who this guy really is. It may be true that he was one of the top IFBB pros as claimed by him. Again who cares as long as we can benefit from reading his posts. Just my 2 cents.  ;)

so who's your gh15? where did you learn your knowledge of hormones?

:D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2011, 12:42:39 PM »

I think he's not gonna discuss this.. ;D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2011, 12:57:19 PM »
Are you still an IFBB pro? If so, can you still compete in US? If not, what happened? And why did IFBB not do anything to save your legal status in US so that you can still compete just like what they did to Hide after he got arrested by violating American law?

I am with WBPF now. AS said before, WBPF is a new federation formed after IFBB amateur was split a few years ago. I am happy with WBPF. Well, i cant go back to the States at the moment (depend on how long the ban is). I violated the immigration law (overstayed). Went for Toronto Pro show and could not get back to the States after that. At that time I didnt think IFBB has the power to influence the government on immigration laws especially after 911 and that was the reason why i didnt try to find help. Its ok for me coz i believe everything happens for a reason.  Honestly, i do not know how Hide could get by with his US law violation. I am happy for him though. Cheers ;)

Stavios

« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2011, 01:02:10 PM »

Wong asked questions to GH15 already

read bible  8)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 28, 2011, 03:47:56 PM »
I am with WBPF now. AS said before, WBPF is a new federation formed after IFBB amateur was split a few years ago. I am happy with WBPF. Well, i cant go back to the States at the moment (depend on how long the ban is). I violated the immigration law (overstayed). Went for Toronto Pro show and could not get back to the States after that. At that time I didnt think IFBB has the power to influence the government on immigration laws especially after 911 and that was the reason why i didnt try to find help. Its ok for me coz i believe everything happens for a reason.  Honestly, i do not know how Hide could get by with his US law violation. I am happy for him though. Cheers ;)

good attitude!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Wong Hong - Best Pro Ever
« Reply #167 on: September 28, 2011, 04:26:56 PM »
To Grace The Getbig-Forum!

He is always honest and upfront and not easily scared away like the other Pros.

Way AHead of the Competition as well!

Team WH 4 Life!

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »

You're fucking kidding, right?  The IFBB has power and influence to affect Department of Homeland Security issues? 

BTW, how is Hide in the US?  Is it an immigration visa, work visa, does he have a greencard?  Does he have a criminal record?  If he's still in the states as a non-resident he probably does not have a record, maybe he wasn't tried.  Or maybe someone high up in DHS really really likes men in thongs.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2011, 06:40:24 PM »
i have come to like this asiansensation fella, he can take the shit and remain calm under pressure, he has been thunderdome tested and didn't buckle. I like this guy  8)
team b-boy

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2011, 07:27:51 PM »
i have come to like this asiansensation fella, he can take the shit and remain calm under pressure, he has been thunderdome tested and didn't buckle. I like this guy  8)

the thing you gotta realise is that 'the shit' is the litmus test here- if you handle it and are cool about it and can laugh at yourself a bit everything is easy peazy. if your a dick, arrogant or get butt hurt you'll find out what makes this place the most feared and best bbing board online.

in the words of the immortal snoop dog-

Niggaz who talked shit, get dealt with real quick
So if you wanna take a trip to the Row
Let a nigg@ like Snoop Doggy Dogg know
b

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 28, 2011, 07:33:50 PM »
You're fucking kidding, right?  The IFBB has power and influence to affect Department of Homeland Security issues? 

BTW, how is Hide in the US?  Is it an immigration visa, work visa, does he have a greencard?  Does he have a criminal record?  If he's still in the states as a non-resident he probably does not have a record, maybe he wasn't tried.  Or maybe someone high up in DHS really really likes men in thongs.

That's why I'm confused and asking. Hide violated American law, and was arrest right after he stepped out of the airport and got deported. But All of his felony charges were dropped in the court and he only got charged by some light crime. The violation did not even do nothing to damage his legal status to re-enter and stay in the US. He still can compete in the US.

So, who do you think did this for hide?

???

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2011, 12:12:52 AM »
That's why I'm confused and asking. Hide violated American law, and was arrest right after he stepped out of the airport and got deported. But All of his felony charges were dropped in the court and he only got charged by some light crime. The violation did not even do nothing to damage his legal status to re-enter and stay in the US. He still can compete in the US.

So, who do you think did this for hide?

???

It is possible his case was dismissed due to a lack of evidence or some fuckup on LE's part, because if he really was convicted, there is no way for him to stay.  It's doubtful the IFBB has pull, and if they did, they would NEVER use it to help an athlete caught with steroids, it goes against their pattern of behavior.

Maybe someone in the White House likes Azn muscle?

Xerxes

« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2011, 04:50:14 AM »
the thing you gotta realise is that 'the shit' is the litmus test here- if you handle it and are cool about it and can laugh at yourself a bit everything is easy peazy. if your a dick, arrogant or get butt hurt you'll find out what makes this place the most feared and best bbing board online.

in the words of the immortal snoop dog-

Niggaz who talked shit, get dealt with real quick
So if you wanna take a trip to the Row
Let a nigg@ like Snoop Doggy Dogg know
;D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: September 29, 2011, 06:23:29 AM »
Haha, that's cool!  8)

Hey Wong, now that you are not with the IFBB, can you let us in on specifics of how your supplementation went down as a Pro Bodybuilder?

Doses and types of drugs used?

Be a good pupil!  ;D