Author Topic: Wong Hong's New Pix- photoshoot 1-day after winning WBPF Asian Championships  (Read 77451 times)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Wong Hong Winner in Superheavies at WBPF Mr.Asia (Oct 7)New video n pix
« Reply #400 on: October 09, 2011, 11:28:56 PM »
I just noticed that too. Something is very fishy here, that shit was banned for just like two days, and he got back like nothing happened.

>:(

Its ok . Let him do what he wants to do. That fella congratulated me too actually but do not know if he really means it  lol ;D

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #401 on: October 09, 2011, 11:31:44 PM »
Wong, you may have already seen it, but Malaysian Muscle have got some good pics of you up close...check them out..it's posted in their FB page.  ;)
P

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #402 on: October 09, 2011, 11:35:47 PM »
Wong, you may have already seen it, but Malaysian Muscle have got some good pics of you up close...check them out..it's posted in their FB page.  ;)

Thanks Terry. Will check soon. Hope your prep for the Universe is good. BTW, Terry is my buddy in Malaysia and he is also preparing for the Universe in Melaka, Malaysia in 5 weeks. Malaysia BOLEH (Malaysia can/capable!) :D :D :D

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #403 on: October 09, 2011, 11:39:16 PM »
Thanks Terry. Will check soon. Hope your prep for the Universe is good. BTW, Terry is my buddy in Malaysia and he is also preparing for the Universe in Melaka, Malaysia in 5 weeks. Malaysia BOLEH (Malaysia can/capable!) :D :D :D
Tagged a pic from the album so you can go straight to the album on ur fb. Prep is coming along, although a lil more time would be great...but what to do, notice given was so short but will give it my all. We'll be back onstage just like ol' times buddy!!!  ;D
P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Wong Hong Winner in Superheavies at WBPF Mr.Asia (Oct 7)New Pix
« Reply #404 on: October 09, 2011, 11:43:50 PM »
Poundages is secondary. Good form is most important you know what i mean the squeeze in each rep especially in back exercises. Also i believe in full range of motion (full extension and contraction) to fully exhaust and work the muscle. Combination of exercises in super sets (my favorite) , stretch in between sets, and rest just enough before hitting the next set in my opinion is essential rather than thinking about how much we can bench or squat. Its how we sculpt our physique . We are not powerlifters. Train as heavy as possible without sacrificing form is what i wanna say. Its a lot safer too my fren.  :D
good post

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #405 on: October 09, 2011, 11:49:15 PM »
Good job Wong. How has your win changed your life for the better?

Thanks bro. Well, my life hasnt changed at all after my win at the Asian. I won it once before in 1999 before i went to the States and got my IFBB pro card there. So this victory is not that special to me. What i am aiming for is the overall at the Universe in 5 weeks and hence become the first ever Malaysian to do so in bodybuilding. That will be something i will cherish for a long time. If not this year, I wil try to achieve that before i retire maybe at 45.
     BAck to you question, i guess i got a bit more famous on getbig after my win at the Asian. lol ;D  Locally probably more people in the general public will know me coz of the press. Local press dont write much bout pro bodybuilding scene. As i said life still the same , today back to strict diet and intensive training. yiak! Life would have been a huge difference if i had won American Idol or got a role in a big budget movie in Hollywood.  lol But again life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will get. Famous quote from the famous Mr Hank in Forest Gump. It was an awesome movie!!  :D :D :D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #406 on: October 09, 2011, 11:51:53 PM »
Tagged a pic from the album so you can go straight to the album on ur fb. Prep is coming along, although a lil more time would be great...but what to do, notice given was so short but will give it my all. We'll be back onstage just like ol' times buddy!!!  ;D

okie dokie
Ha ha this thread has become like an e mail or yahoo messanger. Hope Ron is ok with that.  lol

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #407 on: October 10, 2011, 12:06:29 AM »
Thanks bro. Well, my life hasnt changed at all after my win at the Asian. I won it once before in 1999 before i went to the States and got my IFBB pro card there. So this victory is not that special to me. What i am aiming for is the overall at the Universe in 5 weeks and hence become the first ever Malaysian to do so in bodybuilding. That will be something i will cherish for a long time. If not this year, I wil try to achieve that before i retire maybe at 45.
     BAck to you question, i guess i got a bit more famous on getbig after my win at the Asian. lol ;D  Locally probably more people in the general public will know me coz of the press. Local press dont write much bout pro bodybuilding scene. As i said life still the same , today back to strict diet and intensive training. yiak! Life would have been a huge difference if i had won American Idol or got a role in a big budget movie in Hollywood.  lol ;D ;D ;D

How are the bodybuilders from China?  Do they compete in these Asian and International contests, if so how do they do?

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #408 on: October 10, 2011, 05:30:17 AM »

CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR  FOR PARTICIPATION IN 3rd WBPF WHICH WILL BE HELD IN MALACCA, AND THANKS TO DATUK GAN FOR HIS SUPPORT TO HOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN YOUR RESPECTED COUNTRY MALYSIA.
WISHING YOU BEST OF LUCK FOR YOU, ABDULSAMAD, AND ALL THE GROUPS.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #409 on: October 10, 2011, 06:27:51 AM »
How are the bodybuilders from China?  Do they compete in these Asian and International contests, if so how do they do?

China and Hong Kong China sent a huge team to the Asian so i am sure that bodybuilding is pretty big there. Of course they do compete in WBPF competitions, SEA (South East Asia) , Asia and World contests. If i am not wrong, China got a gold in the welterweight in men's bodybuilding and a few medals in the athletic physique and women bodybuilding/ fitness model physique.  :D

Pix taken during pre judging at WBPF Asian Bodybuilding Championships in Bangkok Oct 4-7 2011. Courtesy of MAlaysia Muscle

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #410 on: October 10, 2011, 06:40:54 AM »
China and Hong Kong China sent a huge team to the Asian so i am sure that bodybuilding is pretty big there. Of course they do compete in WBPF competitions, SEA (South East Asia) , Asia and World contests. If i am not wrong, China got a gold in the welterweight in men's bodybuilding and a few medals in the athletic physique and women bodybuilding/ fitness model physique.  :D

Pix taken during pre judging at WBPF Asian Bodybuilding Championships in Bangkok Oct 4-7 2011. Courtesy of MAlaysia Muscle

Stay Healthy! (meaning don't overdo it with the diuretics!)
I hate the State.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #411 on: October 10, 2011, 09:32:24 AM »
So who deleted my post, im guessing WEIBK reported it to the mods ::) fucking insecure morons,
Thunderdome approved

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #412 on: October 10, 2011, 09:34:06 AM »
Stay Healthy! (meaning don't overdo it with the diuretics!)

Thanks for your concern. I will be alright. The Almighty One is with me.  ;)  Another pix from Malaysia Muscle

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #413 on: October 10, 2011, 09:55:49 AM »
CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR  FOR PARTICIPATION IN 3rd WBPF WHICH WILL BE HELD IN MALACCA, AND THANKS TO DATUK GAN FOR HIS SUPPORT TO HOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN YOUR RESPECTED COUNTRY MALYSIA.
WISHING YOU BEST OF LUCK FOR YOU, ABDULSAMAD, AND ALL THE GROUPS.

WEIBK, thanks man. Yup, Datuk Gan the president of Malaysian Bodybuilding Federation has done so much for bodybuilding in Malaysia for the past 3 decades or so. He is almost 80 and still have the energy to run such a huge bodybuilding event. Its unbelievable and we can see how much this man loves this sport. Total respect to him.
     Malaysia has a strong team with Sazali Samad in the light weight (multiple Asian and Universe titles) and a few more new comers. Should be a great show and i cant wait to be on stage again  :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #414 on: October 10, 2011, 10:46:08 AM »
WEIBK, thanks man. Yup, Datuk Gan the president of Malaysian Bodybuilding Federation has done so much for bodybuilding in Malaysia for the past 3 decades or so. He is almost 80 and still have the energy to run such a huge bodybuilding event. Its unbelievable and we can see how much this man loves this sport. Total respect to him.
     Malaysia has a strong team with Sazali Samad in the light weight (multiple Asian and Universe titles) and a few more new comers. Should be a great show and i cant wait to be on stage again  :D
Sounds like a Malaysian Joe Weider...... ;)

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #415 on: October 11, 2011, 12:21:17 PM »
Thanks. No plans to compete unless WBPF is holding a contest there. I was in Varanasi 2 x :). Did a guest pose in Jaipur in Sept '10 and was invited to the official grand opening of Bob's Gym owned by the president of Indian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation in March 11.
Pix taken a day before the official opeining of Bob's Gym in Varanasi India (March 2011)
Thats cool man,bodybuilding is slowly coming up in India since few years apart from few humble people left to support it rest are pretty okay.They still have a lot to do to get into your league.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #416 on: October 11, 2011, 01:18:51 PM »
Best Superheavy in Asia = Wong "The King" Hong!

Way ahead of the competition!

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #417 on: October 11, 2011, 02:09:00 PM »
Sounds like a Malaysian Joe Weider...... ;)

Indeed, he is the father of bodybuilding in Malaysia. This is the link to find out more about this amazing man

http://www.ifbb.com/reports/Datuk.html

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #418 on: October 11, 2011, 02:13:26 PM »
Thats cool man,bodybuilding is slowly coming up in India since few years apart from few humble people left to support it rest are pretty okay.They still have a lot to do to get into your league.

Yup, Baba Madhok (Bob) and a handful of others are the ones keeping bodybuilding alive in India. But i can really see the potential of this sport to make it huge in a country of more than a billion population  :D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #419 on: October 11, 2011, 02:17:52 PM »
OK, a few more pix taken during comparison for the overall. I was a lot fuller and dryer in the evening. I learned more about my body from this show.  Woooohoooo! :D :D :D
The guy on my right is from Iran in Heavyweight and . Third guy is lightheavy winner from Qatar.  ;)  This years Mr.Asia was highly competitive. 32 countires participated and most of the athletes were in shape. In the past 10 years, Bodybuilding in Asia has really improved tremendously.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2011, 02:21:24 PM »
Congrats Wong,have always been impressed by your physique.

Well deserved bro!!

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2011, 02:22:03 PM »
Side tris and abs and thighs baby!

Swlabr

« Reply #422 on: October 11, 2011, 02:28:11 PM »
Look sensational, bro, very well done. You deserve it!

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #423 on: October 11, 2011, 02:36:44 PM »
Best Superheavy in Asia = Wong "The King" Hong!

Way ahead of the competition!

Kwon,  i am just doing what i love and thats bodybuilding. Been training consistently for 20 years and very happy with my progress thus far. Its my passion and glad that its working out well. lol

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: October 11, 2011, 03:20:43 PM »
Side tris and abs and thighs baby!

your legs are killing them