Author Topic: What major events/inventions will happen/will be created over the next 50 years?  (Read 7001 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Truce thread will still be going strong, mainly fuelled from the argument that Dorian's funeral was better than Ronnies.

funniest post of the week

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
I want to comment on these disaster scenarios. It is true that in the last century there were dips in human well being because of wars and such, but overall technology has always been used for good. If there are problems in the future, it is reasonable to believe that they are more manageable thanks to technology.
;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[ :-[ :o :o :o :( :( :( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
I want to comment on these disaster scenarios. It is true that in the last century there were dips in human well being because of wars and such, but overall technology has always been used for good. If there are problems in the future, it is reasonable to believe that they are more manageable thanks to technology.

I've noticed there's a "segment" of people who are particulary eager to escalate the "apocalyptic" scenarios (I'd say that's because of their pessimism. As if it turns out to be true - they were "ready", if it's all good - oh well.. *happy face*). But in fact - all the statistical factual data shows that humanity is going to a better place, there are fluctuations, one nation may fall, another may rise.. some disasters may happen on the way due to some cultural stuff, etc.. but if one looks to a big picture - times we live in are best ever in all human history. And it's understandable imho - we started out dumb, we are getting smarter gradually. That's how evolution works afterall.. from a less complexity to more of it..

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
The Truce thread will still be going strong, mainly fuelled from the argument that Dorian's funeral was better than Ronnies.

;D

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I don't think so. We will erase cancer either by gene manipulation or nano technology.
Cancer is a form of population control. If all diseases and sicknesses were cured the world's population would balloon past 10 billion faster than current estimates. Not going to happen I think.

China colonizing Africa will be the best thing to hit Africa since Europe did it 200-300 years ago. The difference for the blacks is that the Chinese aren't political correct and hamstrung by feelings of guilt. They also could not care a stuff about the misinformation and lies spewing fourth from the ridiculous and soon to be irrelevant Jewish MSM.

I predict a mass awakening in whites as they see their homelands overtaken by foreigners. Whites will come to understand the role Zionism and certain Jews (not all Jews mind you - Ron is off the hook, I hope) played through their manipulation of mass media, entertainment, sports, immigration, finances, education and socially corrupt agendas.

Peak oil will be an issue - oil is a finite source after all. There were only so many dinosaurs and organic life before us that gifted us with oil. Expect resource wars between countries as oil becomes more scarce and expensive. (due to 7 billion plus people competing over it)

All this points to major fireworks for the 21st century. I don't see Africa's black population increasing by a billion in 50 years as forecast. There will not be enough food and energy going around to support this increase. I do see Africa's Chinese population increase dramatically perhaps by a few hundred million.

I do expect a huge drop in world population sometime in the 21 st century given the energy and food obstacles lying ahead. Of course all this could change if some major energy invention comes out that replaces oil on the cheap. Though I think the powers that be do want to see a smaller population - it's in their best interest.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I've noticed there's a "segment" of people who are particulary eager to escalate the "apocalyptic" scenarios (I'd say that's because of their pessimism. As if it turns out to be true - they were "ready", if it's all good - oh well.. *happy face*). But in fact - all the statistical factual data shows that humanity is going to a better place, there are fluctuations, one nation may fall, another may rise.. some disasters may happen on the way due to some cultural stuff, etc.. but if one looks to a big picture - times we live in are best ever in all human history. And it's understandable imho - we started out dumb, we are getting smarter gradually. That's how evolution works afterall.. from a less complexity to more of it..
Who are you referring to? Chinese, Whites, Blacks, Hispanics?? From where I sit a lot of blacks are becoming dumber by the day.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
damn some downers on this thread.

What about detachable pussys.

3D tattoos.

Drugs with no BAD side effects.

Hybrid women that dont bitch!

the possibilities are endless.
Team Schering Oss NL

Nirvana

• Getbig V