Author Topic: How do people respond to your muscularity?  (Read 25574 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: How do people respond to your muscularity?
« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2011, 08:33:35 PM »
I was at a bar the other night and there was this guy there had to have been like 250 and looked just about stage ready.  he had on a cutoff shirt and all, and he walked buy a group of hot girls.  These girls gave this look to each other like they were going to be sick. The guy didnt see, but it was funny.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2011, 08:50:08 PM »
I was at a bar the other night and there was this guy there had to have been like 250 and looked just about stage ready.  he had on a cutoff shirt and all, and he walked buy a group of hot girls.  These girls gave this look to each other like they were going to be sick. The guy didnt see, but it was funny.

right...and then an hour later one of them sucked his dick in the bathroom. 8)

I have personal experience in this phenomena. I was at a house party some years ago, and there was this one girl who proclaimed very loudly quite a few times that i was "too big" and that's "not attractive to women"...she made sure to do this when her friends were around and people were looking, making a real show of it.

Fast forward to the end of the night,most people are gone.... and she comes up to me in the kitchen and asks if i'm "seeing anybody"...as she rubs my arm.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2011, 08:51:36 PM »
and fuck you too....have we met?

Sorry its just you seem like a negative and very abrasive person thats all..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2011, 08:55:48 PM »
Sorry its just you seem like a negative and very abrasive person thats all..

actually i'm quite nice...the way it goes with me is you get what you give

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2011, 09:55:20 PM »
LOL

You guys are either trolling or so full of yourself it makes me sick :D

People are NOT impressed with muscles. They go like "oh, you look good" when you're athletic, girls may go like "wow, nice arms" but that's it. They don't think about it for more than 10 seconds. It's not something they look up to or seek. Nowadays it's all about power, money and intelligence. And by intelligence I mean something you proved, not just being fucking smartass in conversation, every moron can do that. I get more attention for wearing my department's t-shirt than for my fucking muscles. AND if you're too big most of that attention is negative. And it's not them being envious, morons. They truly feel disgusted by 48cm arms on 175cm tall guy.

Don't fool yourself.

Don't troll my thread bro. Some long time solid posters here telling it how it is. If the Gods blessed you with 12' arms and a 40' waist, take it elsewhere. Cheers!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2011, 09:59:41 PM »
LOL

You guys are either trolling or so full of yourself it makes me sick :D

People are NOT impressed with muscles. They go like "oh, you look good" when you're athletic, girls may go like "wow, nice arms" but that's it. They don't think about it for more than 10 seconds. It's not something they look up to or seek. Nowadays it's all about power, money and intelligence. And by intelligence I mean something you proved, not just being fucking smartass in conversation, every moron can do that. I get more attention for wearing my department's t-shirt than for my fucking muscles. AND if you're too big most of that attention is negative. And it's not them being envious, morons. They truly feel disgusted by 48cm arms on 175cm tall guy.

Don't fool yourself.

Most guys and gals who work out regularly, do it for themselves. Anyone who is building muscles to impress someone else is delusional. Sure, if a person is fit, they are often more physically attractive to others. But, physical attraction only takes you so far.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: How does people respond to your muscularity?
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2011, 10:56:23 PM »
When I say I go to the gym they say:

I know that feel  :-[

io856

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2011, 11:09:21 PM »
Just walk the walk and let the body do the talk...

lol @ shawn ray always hiding in a dress shirt even in the bright hot sun where everybody but him is dressing light

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2011, 11:44:34 PM »
most people don't respond

when i see people from high school they are usually baffled tho even tho i only managed to gain like 10lbs bodyweight lol

but when i take girls to bed and the clothes come off the responses start coming

one girl said that she went to bed with me because "she was attracted to my body"

and my girlfriend said about my arms "i like to hold it when we are having sex, like that's my man"

basically if you don't have much size because you are natural you will not stand out with clothes on

but once the clothes come off you will still blow the average person away because low bodyfat, some muscularity and veins up close will make people think you're bigger than you are

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #160 on: September 27, 2011, 11:49:44 PM »
It's all about how you carry yourself. I was at some meetings yesterday regarding business and I could tell at the start of them the people thought who I this with the muscles he couldn't have a brain if hes a bodybuilder. But when they talk to you and realise your a sharp fucker the attitude changes. Regarding girls, of your very big it can be good or bad depending on your face and your dress sense. Take two guys same size as me, one is bald red blood pressure bloat face and wears tracksuit, other is leanish face, confident look, tanned, tidy hair and dresses well, the difference to girls is night and day. Subject number 1 does not hav a chance, girls would not let their friends see them with him, subject number two has all the quality pussy he wants and then some. Truth right there

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2011, 03:00:50 AM »

lol @ shawn ray always hiding in a dress shirt even in the bright hot sun where everybody but him is dressing light

Haha so true, he's always wearing that MD shirt with long sleeves.
I don't understand why he lost the desire to stay in shape, like Kevin does, he's got genes of gold.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2011, 03:49:59 AM »
And by the way, how do you guys judge someone's intelligence here? By his eloquence? Jeez guys, all it takes is being native American and reading few fucking books.

Anyone can be smartass on forums, it's when they come across REAL problem, like in math, morons are revealed.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2011, 03:51:27 AM »
right...and then an hour later one of them sucked his dick in the bathroom. 8)

I have personal experience in this phenomena. I was at a house party some years ago, and there was this one girl who proclaimed very loudly quite a few times that i was "too big" and that's "not attractive to women"...she made sure to do this when her friends were around and people were looking, making a real show of it.

Fast forward to the end of the night,most people are gone.... and she comes up to me in the kitchen and asks if i'm "seeing anybody"...as she rubs my arm.

True.

It's all about how you carry yourself. I was at some meetings yesterday regarding business and I could tell at the start of them the people thought who I this with the muscles he couldn't have a brain if hes a bodybuilder. But when they talk to you and realise your a sharp fucker the attitude changes. Regarding girls, of your very big it can be good or bad depending on your face and your dress sense. Take two guys same size as me, one is bald red blood pressure bloat face and wears tracksuit, other is leanish face, confident look, tanned, tidy hair and dresses well, the difference to girls is night and day. Subject number 1 does not hav a chance, girls would not let their friends see them with him, subject number two has all the quality pussy he wants and then some. Truth right there

Also true.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2011, 03:56:18 AM »

Indeed.

I was running a jobsite one time in the Hamptons...a multimillion dollar job, and a delivery truck came with HVAC units for the house. So I'm standing there on my phone and the delivery guy barks at me "hey...put down the phone and help me get this fucking thing on a dolly"

He obviously thought i was some meathead goon who was there to move heavy shit around, not the Project Manager.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2011, 03:56:38 AM »
And by the way, how do you guys judge someone's intelligence here? By his eloquence? Jeez guys, all it takes is being native American and reading few fucking books.

Anyone can be smartass on forums, it's when they come across REAL problem, like in math, morons are revealed.

European pussy meltdown.

You europeans think you're the shit, but you're not.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 28, 2011, 04:01:35 AM »

I judge intelligence by what a person says, and how he reacts in a given situation.  it's hard to gauge someone's true intelligence in a few minutes, because like you said they can just be putting on a front,

And the reverse is true as well......you can think someone is a fucking idiot because they aren't polished, they may not be socially adept....but underneath it all they are brilliant

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: September 28, 2011, 04:10:43 AM »
I judge intelligence by what a person says, and how he reacts in a given situation.  it's hard to gauge someone's true intelligence in a few minutes, because like you said they can just be putting on a front,

And the reverse is true as well......you can think someone is a fucking idiot because they aren't polished, they may not be socially adept....but underneath it all they are brilliant

Then it's not intelligence. It's being "smartass".

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2011, 04:12:17 AM »
European pussy meltdown.

You europeans think you're the shit, but you're not.

???

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2011, 04:16:24 AM »
Indeed.

I was running a jobsite one time in the Hamptons...a multimillion dollar job, and a delivery truck came with HVAC units for the house. So I'm standing there on my phone and the delivery guy barks at me "hey...put down the phone and help me get this fucking thing on a dolly"

He obviously thought i was some meathead goon who was there to move heavy shit around, not the Project Manager.

What was your reply? :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2011, 04:25:07 AM »
What was your reply? :D

I ignored him and one of the guys told him who i was, he got all apologetic

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 28, 2011, 04:25:53 AM »
Then it's not intelligence. It's being "smartass".

what are you talking about ?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #172 on: September 28, 2011, 04:38:35 AM »
No shit, what a stupid word to use.

Sorry guys, I'll have to adjust myself to some of your "level" so I'd "fit in".

NOT

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: September 28, 2011, 04:52:36 AM »
what are you talking about ?

Intelligence is ability to solve problems mate.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 28, 2011, 04:55:48 AM »
Intelligence is ability to solve problems mate.

right, that's why I  said i observe how people react in a given situation...ie a problem is presented, no matter what the context.

Smart people react rationally, gather information and try and find a solution.

dumb people get mad and start blaming somebody else