Author Topic: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"  (Read 21853 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"
« Reply #300 on: September 28, 2011, 07:20:44 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #301 on: September 28, 2011, 07:32:28 AM »
Have been begging andre to meet me at NYSC in the Bronx for weeks.   Let him report back you.  I have done bjj, TMA, MMA, CQC, etc for over 15 years, am stronger and more agile than most and have no problem handling myself.   

Tell your fellow bro andre to meet me at NYSC this weekend.

Ill be in Ny on oct 31-november 1st

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #302 on: September 28, 2011, 12:57:28 PM »
2-year-old shot in mob brawl in S. Philly
By Robert Moran
INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20110928_2-year-old_shot_in_mob_brawl_in_S__Philly.html

A critically wounded 2-year-old girl was among four people shot Tuesday night in South Philadelphia when a mob of girls charged a house and gunfire erupted in a dispute stemming from a high school fight, police said.

A 10-year-boy and a 59-year-old woman, who live in the same house as the toddler, also were wounded and were hospitalized in stable condition. A 25-year-old man was shot in the finger.

Police were called at 7:31 p.m. to the 1200 block of South Bucknell Street in response to a report of a melee and gunfire.

The 2-year-old was shot in the stomach and hip areas and in a hand, police said. The boy was shot in the right calf. Both were being treated at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

The woman was shot in the left leg, police said. She was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

The gunman was described as black, 25 to 30 years old, weighing about 210 pounds and standing about six feet tall, police said. He was wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans, and a fitted baseball cap. He was last seen running south on Bucknell.

Police spokesman Lt. Raymond Evers said a fight among girls from South Philadelphia High School led to another altercation and, ultimately, the shooting.

Girls involved in the fight showed up at a 12-year-old girl's house on Bucknell, Evers said. "The girls were pushing into the house," Evers said.

Some neighbors got involved, and one girl called an unidentified man, Evers said. A group of men arrived at the scene and the fighting escalated. Two men pulled out guns and one of them began firing.

Chief Inspector Scott Small said the two children were in the house when they were wounded. Blood was visible on the living room floor just inside the front door. The woman was in front of the house when she was hit, Small said.

Police Commissioner Charles H. Ramsey also responded to scene and denounced a culture of violence among young people.

A neighbor said he saw "a pack of kids raising hell" down the block. Soon afterward, he heard gunshots. The neighbor said he called 911 and by the time he got off the phone, a patrol car had arrived. By that point, everyone involved in the melee had scattered.

The officer "ran through the house and he came out with the baby" and sped off, the neighbor said.

________________________ ________________________ ____

Animals in the zoo dont act like this. 

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #303 on: September 28, 2011, 01:33:48 PM »
2-year-old shot in mob brawl in S. Philly
By Robert Moran
INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20110928_2-year-old_shot_in_mob_brawl_in_S__Philly.html

A critically wounded 2-year-old girl was among four people shot Tuesday night in South Philadelphia when a mob of girls charged a house and gunfire erupted in a dispute stemming from a high school fight, police said.

A 10-year-boy and a 59-year-old woman, who live in the same house as the toddler, also were wounded and were hospitalized in stable condition. A 25-year-old man was shot in the finger.

Police were called at 7:31 p.m. to the 1200 block of South Bucknell Street in response to a report of a melee and gunfire.

The 2-year-old was shot in the stomach and hip areas and in a hand, police said. The boy was shot in the right calf. Both were being treated at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

The woman was shot in the left leg, police said. She was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

The gunman was described as black, 25 to 30 years old, weighing about 210 pounds and standing about six feet tall, police said. He was wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans, and a fitted baseball cap. He was last seen running south on Bucknell.

Police spokesman Lt. Raymond Evers said a fight among girls from South Philadelphia High School led to another altercation and, ultimately, the shooting.

Girls involved in the fight showed up at a 12-year-old girl's house on Bucknell, Evers said. "The girls were pushing into the house," Evers said.

Some neighbors got involved, and one girl called an unidentified man, Evers said. A group of men arrived at the scene and the fighting escalated. Two men pulled out guns and one of them began firing.

Chief Inspector Scott Small said the two children were in the house when they were wounded. Blood was visible on the living room floor just inside the front door. The woman was in front of the house when she was hit, Small said.

Police Commissioner Charles H. Ramsey also responded to scene and denounced a culture of violence among young people.

A neighbor said he saw "a pack of kids raising hell" down the block. Soon afterward, he heard gunshots. The neighbor said he called 911 and by the time he got off the phone, a patrol car had arrived. By that point, everyone involved in the melee had scattered.

The officer "ran through the house and he came out with the baby" and sped off, the neighbor said.

________________________ ________________________ ____

Animals in the zoo dont act like this. 
Planet of the apes IRL. They need to keep it up before you know it lynching will be back with a vengeance.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: September 28, 2011, 05:55:01 PM »
Planet of the apes IRL. They need to keep it up before you know it lynching will be back with a vengeance.

here you go again with your racist crap...is that all you talk about?..you really are obsessing over the black cock

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: September 28, 2011, 06:03:33 PM »
numbers boy you only post news stories that involve black crime, why exclude white crime?  are you racist, oh wait yeah you are !
TEAM Nasser

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: September 28, 2011, 08:01:20 PM »

here you go again with your racist crap...is that all you talk about?..you really are obsessing over the black cock
You're the one bringing up cock constantly - fag!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: September 28, 2011, 09:05:49 PM »
numbers boy you only post news stories that involve black crime, why exclude white crime?  are you racist, oh wait yeah you are !
Post an example of white on black rape or murder in the past year. Thanks.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: September 29, 2011, 05:57:41 AM »
You're the one bringing up cock constantly - fag!

just outing you tha'ts all.....say thank you...

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #309 on: September 29, 2011, 05:59:45 AM »
just outing you tha'ts all.....say thank you...
It's ok, we understand you're a flaming homo. But just because you're one don't try and convert everyone else you little cum bucket.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: September 29, 2011, 06:01:41 AM »
It's ok, we understand you're a flaming homo. But just because you're one don't try and convert everyone else you little cum bucket.

don't meltdown because of your obsession with black cock....I understand..but you're not getting mine :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #311 on: September 29, 2011, 08:03:45 AM »
Like blacks on a personal level, politically, not so much.   

Thats why you do like Cain, West, Rice, Sowell, Thomas?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: September 29, 2011, 08:09:15 AM »
Thats why you do like Cain, West, Rice, Sowell, Thomas?

Yes - they are part of the 5% that actually think for themselves and dont engage in group think and knee jerk leftist nonsense.

why did you leave out Walter Williams, Shelby Steele, Larry Elder, Star Parker, Powell, who I also like?     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #313 on: September 29, 2011, 08:14:06 AM »
Yes - they are part of the 5% that actually think for themselves and dont engage in group think and knee jerk leftist nonsense.

why did you leave out Walter Williams, Shelby Steele, Larry Elder, Star Parker, Powell, who I also like?     

They way yall did Steele.. I didnt think you liked him...
Elder.. Well he is an idiot and i thought higher of you
Powell.. Wasnt sure you supported him since he went against your lord and savior GWB who you felt had a majority great tenure as president.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: September 29, 2011, 08:18:01 AM »
They way yall did Steele.. I didnt think you liked him...
Elder.. Well he is an idiot and i thought higher of you
Powell.. Wasnt sure you supported him since he went against your lord and savior GWB who you felt had a majority great tenure as president.

Powell is from the Bronx streets, have to respect that.   

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: September 29, 2011, 08:30:02 AM »
Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house
BY JULIE SHAW
Philadelphia Daily News

shawj@phillynews.com 215-854-2592

ABOUT 11 P.M. on Sept. 9, dozens of youths with bats and pipes descended on a tidy residential area of Port Richmond looking for white teens who allegedly had attacked an African-American kid at Stokely Playground a couple of hours earlier.

Two fearful white teens spotted Mark LaVelle on Indiana Avenue near Belgrade Street and asked for help. Suddenly, the mob appeared. LaVelle, who said that he didn't know the two kids, who looked to be 13 or 14, ran with them into his nearby house.

" 'We got you, you white mother-------!' " LaVelle said he heard someone yell in the "mob" of black and Hispanic youths.

Inside his house, LaVelle, 37, called to his wife, Kim, 30, to go to their bedroom with their twin 13-month-old boys, Mark and Mason, and to call police. He also ordered his two other sons, 11 and 17, and his nephew, 7, to stay upstairs.

With the two teens hiding in the house, LaVelle, 5 feet 10, 220 pounds, a well-known sports-league organizer and coach in the community, went outside to try to calm the angry mob.

They were standing on his steps. One shouted, " 'Something's going to happen now!' " LaVelle recalled in an interview Friday at his house. LaVelle got nervous and went back inside, locking his door with a deadbolt.

But the attackers pounded on his front windows and kicked his wooden door so hard, it flew open and some of them entered his house.

"The first guy hits me with a pipe. The second guy knocks me in the face. All I'm hearing is my wife and kids screaming," said LaVelle, who feared that the next time they saw him, he would be in a casket.

He said that he was able to push the attackers out the door, but then a third man - who had a gun - tried to extend his arm. LaVelle grabbed onto the gunman's lower arm and shoulder so he couldn't raise the weapon. Then, police sirens screamed in the neighborhood, and the mob turned and ran.

LaVelle was able to identify three of the people from the melee. He said he did not know if they had been chasing the white teenagers, or if they were just trying to find someone to attack.

Police arrested Bergson Morin, 21, of Rosehill Street near Wyoming Avenue, Feltonville, as the man with the gun. They arrested Enrique Delgado, 32, of Rockland and C streets, Feltonville, as the man who hit LaVelle with the pipe. And they arrested a 17-year-old juvenile as the one who punched LaVelle in the face, giving him a black eye.

LaVelle said that the next day the mother of the juvenile came back with some other people, banging on his door, screaming. LaVelle, who was at a charity sports event, was called back to the house by one of his sons.

When he got home, LaVelle said, the mother yelled at him, " 'You white mother------, you got my kid locked up! You got my son locked up because he's black, you're white!' " The mother claimed that her son had been "a witness," not an attacker. To that, LaVelle said if that were true, it would come out in court.

But the mother, according to LaVelle, then yelled: " 'If you make it to court! I know where you live!' "

Police public affairs could not confirm yesterday if the mother has been arrested for making threats.

Patty-Pat Kozlowski, president of the Port Richmond on Patrol and Civic Association, said that police told her that the attack on LaVelle stemmed from the incident at Stokely Playground, Indiana Avenue and Thompson Street, a few blocks from LaVelle's house.

She heard that an African-American "kid got knocked off his bike or fell off" and white kids were laughing at him. The group of African-Americans and Hispanics came back for retaliation, Kozlowski believes.

She said she didn't know any of the people involved in the playground incident or in the attack on LaVelle. LaVelle said he also did not know anyone involved.

Morin and Delgado, who face charges of aggravated assault, conspiracy, burglary, weapons and related offenses, face a preliminary hearing in Municipal Court today. They are both in custody. Their family members could not be reached for comment.

Freddy Godoy, Delgado's attorney, said yesterday that someone Delgado knows "was probably related to the child" who was attacked in the playground. But he contends that Delgado was not one of the people who attacked LaVelle.

Richard Patton, Morin's attorney, declined comment yesterday.

Kozlowski, a legislative aide to City Councilwoman Joan Krajewski and a lifelong Port Richmond resident, wrote about the attack in The Spirit community newspaper, which serves the river wards. Since then, the story has created a lot of buzz in the predominantly white neighborhood.

Kozlowski and Maryann Trombetta, president of the Port Richmond Town Watch, both recalled the murder of Sean Daily, a white teen who was beaten and shot by bat-wielding youths, mostly Latino, in May 1989.

They don't believe that the attack on LaVelle started as a racial incident, but believe that there was a racial element to it when the mob "called him a white mother------" and when the juvenile's mother allegedly threatened LaVelle.

LaVelle, who runs sports leagues composed of youths and adults of different races, said he doesn't want any retaliation on the people who attacked him. But the attack has instilled fear in him and his family, and he hopes that there will be more of a police presence in the neighborhood.

His wife is afraid to stay at home, and "every time I hear a car, I'm looking out the door," he said.

"It's not a good way to live."

________________________ ________________________ _________________

Moron should have had a shotgun w backup handgun and blasted these zombies. 

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: October 02, 2011, 08:45:51 PM »
numbers boy would piss his pants he has dreams about black men chasing him, then grabbing for his gun and it isn't there, what is he going to do!!!???
TEAM Nasser

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: October 03, 2011, 08:07:47 AM »
numbers boy would piss his pants he has dreams about black men chasing him, then grabbing for his gun and it isn't there, what is he going to do!!!???

HA! :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: October 03, 2011, 10:57:46 AM »
When are we meeting at NYSC?

I bet you bring your gun, just in case a mob of black people show up and chase you home because we know that happens all the time!   :o
TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: October 03, 2011, 10:59:50 AM »
I bet you bring your gun, just in case a mob of black people show up and chase you home because we know that happens all the time!   :o

Nah - best self defense in that situation is a job application.  Toss a few in their direction and they will scatter like nats. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: October 03, 2011, 11:00:50 AM »

He probably believes that all black people know each other, so he'll probably expect me to get him out of that type of situation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: October 03, 2011, 11:02:38 AM »
He probably believes that all black people know each other, so he'll probably expect me to get him out of that type of situation

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #323 on: October 03, 2011, 11:35:28 AM »
Nah - best self defense in that situation is a job application.  Toss a few in their direction and they will scatter like nats. 
Toss a book at them or run into a library.

;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #324 on: October 03, 2011, 05:25:28 PM »

Should they be forced to work on farms if they change their political outlooks?

Get a job, you commie bum. We're tired of supporting your ass to post on here all day.
G